The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 22 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 22 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 22 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 22 Regist10

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 22 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Spacecowboy 11.04.16 11:06

Canada12 wrote: ''There is an attempt to make us believe that it's the same outfit, but it isn't''.

@ Canada12

I didn't say Madeleine wore EXACTLY the same clothes in both photographs, I said Madeleine and Sean wore ALMOST the same clothes.  Why accuse me of saying something I didn't say?

Sean wore the same coat in both photographs.
Madeleine wore the same jumper in both photographs.
Spacecowboy
Spacecowboy

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 22 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Verdi 11.04.16 12:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  And we still come back to the main question - why did it take 3 weeks for the LP to be released, when that picture of Madeleine would have been perfect to distribute on the night she disappeared?

Precisely!

Are we looking for this..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or this..

or maybe this..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.04.16 13:08

Kate McCann said in her autobiography and later confirmed during the Crimewatch 2013 extravaganza, when prompted by the presenter, that she and Madeleine went for a swim on the afternoon of their arrival.  I don't think this has been verified by anything or anyone.

Picture if you can a tribe of adults and kids, up since the crack of dawn and excited about their holiday, arriving at the destination, sussing out the apartment, the balcony, the view;  unpacking, rushing over to their mates for a chat about the accommodation;  taking a stroll about the Ocean Club grounds to get a feel of the place - all before the scheduled meeting with Mark Warners holiday rep?  If you take another look at the timeline (that word again) for the afternoon of Saturday 28th April, clearly there was little time for a frolic in the pool.  Kate McCann even goes so far as to mention how chilly it was.

Short trousers v. long trousers - could be any number of reasons why they were changed (maybe a tea stain), the top appears to be the same, as does her brothers ensemble.  This is only one pointer which doesn't have any significant bearing on the likelihood of the playground photograph having been taken sometime in the afternoon on the Saturday.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.04.16 13:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  Changing a date in an EXIF file is absolutely EASY. All you need is a Windows PC or laptop. No special programs are needed to do this "trick" at all.

This is true - and was verified very early on in the protracted discussion about the last photograph.  Haven't the time to locate a link at present but if you use the forum search function I'm sure you'll find it without too much hassle.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 11.04.16 14:03

Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  Changing a date in an EXIF file is absolutely EASY. All you need is a Windows PC or laptop. No special programs are needed to do this "trick" at all.

This is true - and was verified very early on in the protracted discussion about the last photograph.  Haven't the time to locate a link at present but if you use the forum search function I'm sure you'll find it without too much hassle.
 I don't want to go off topic, so I'm going to write about EXIF data on another thread. The thread about the photo of the pajamas.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.04.16 15:37

JRP wrote:
Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  Changing a date in an EXIF file is absolutely EASY. All you need is a Windows PC or laptop. No special programs are needed to do this "trick" at all.

I don't want to go off topic, so I'm going to write about EXIF data on another thread. The thread about the photo of the pajamas.
Interesting - I'll keep a look out.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 11.04.16 21:53

Verdi wrote:Kate McCann said in her autobiography and later confirmed during the Crimewatch 2013 extravaganza, when prompted by the presenter, that she and Madeleine went for a swim on the afternoon of their arrival.  I don't think this has been verified by anything or anyone.

Picture if you can a tribe of adults and kids, up since the crack of dawn and excited about their holiday, arriving at the destination, sussing out the apartment, the balcony, the view;  unpacking, rushing over to their mates for a chat about the accommodation;  taking a stroll about the Ocean Club grounds to get a feel of the place - all before the scheduled meeting with Mark Warners holiday rep?  If you take another look at the timeline (that word again) for the afternoon of Saturday 28th April, clearly there was little time for a frolic in the pool.  Kate McCann even goes so far as to mention how chilly it was.

Short trousers v. long trousers - could be any number of reasons why they were changed (maybe a tea stain), the top appears to be the same, as does her brothers ensemble.  This is only one pointer which doesn't have any significant bearing on the likelihood of the playground photograph having been taken sometime in the afternoon on the Saturday.
And in the above time slot get something to eat.No food served on board these days unless you buy it and even a light snack for two adults and three children would have cost GM a lot.So did they buy from the supermarket or do without until the evening meal t the Millenium?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 22 Empty Last photo

Post by Roxyroo 04.06.16 16:37

I've just watched a YouTube video called "for Sean and Amelie McCann" on a channel called sharon1110rakker. Very interesting at 15secs if u can manage past the atrocious spelling and grammar! Unfortunately I can't post a link, maybe someone else can, pretty pls?
It may just be someone messing about but if it isn't then its proof she was photo shopped in. Amelie and Gerry are in exactly the same positions as the other "last photo". Strange indeed.

MOD NOTE:
Post merged with existing thread.
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 04.06.16 18:47

Ah yes, Sharon from the utterly grotesque "Helping to Find Madeleine" coven.
Do you mean the picture of Madeleine with the baby twins in bouncy cribs? 
The picture I have the issue with is the one with Granny Healy at 0:48.  Absolutely bizarre.

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayonne 04.06.16 20:43

Roxyroo wrote:I've just watched a YouTube video called "for Sean and Amelie McCann" on a channel called sharon1110rakker. Very interesting at 15secs if u can manage past the atrocious spelling and grammar! Unfortunately I can't post a link, maybe someone else can, pretty pls?
It may just be someone messing about but if it isn't then its proof she was photo shopped in. Amelie and Gerry are in exactly the same positions as the other "last photo". Strange indeed.

MOD NOTE:
Hi Roxyroo,
Wowsers! Has anyone else seen this?? I'll try and post the link. But yes it appears to be the "last photo" but without MBM. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Its at 3.15 mins not 15 secs.
Bayonne

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayonne 04.06.16 20:49

Where has the thread moved to please admin?
Bayonne

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayonne 04.06.16 20:59

Ladyinred wrote:What thread?
Arrggh I'm confused. Easily done!  new  It says on Roxyroos post "MOD NOTE:
Post merged with existing thread." 
I thought it had been moved somewhere and theres a whole conversation going on without me. 
Anyway.... the video Roxyroo refers to shows "the last photo" with only GM and AM. Is this common knowledge or has Roxyroo discovered an original untouched copy???? 
I sound like an nincompoop. help
Bayonne

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 04.06.16 20:59

Don't get too excited.  It's been photoshopped to take Madeleine out.  There's obvious evidence of a clone tool having been used in the space, even at this crappy resolution.  Although why someone would go to the trouble, just to put a picture with Maddie cloned out, in a video that's supposed to be about Maddie, beats me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayonne 04.06.16 21:06

Thankyou BarrytheHatchet. Right... I know where I am now  sarcastic 
It'll have been done to wind people like me up. 
I'll try and keep my brain alive and try to use it and have a think about things rationally. In the meantime I'll keep my comments to myself.  never mind
Bayonne

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 04.06.16 21:14

We would all love to see an original, untouched copy of that photo - well, just about any photo, really - of poor wee Madeleine.  Sadly, this isn't it.  I'd also love to find evidence of the fridge.  Believe me, I've spent nine years searching.

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 04.06.16 21:23

but WHY ?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayonne 04.06.16 21:26

BarryTheHatchet wrote:We would all love to see an original, untouched copy of that photo - well, just about any photo, really - of poor wee Madeleine.  Sadly, this isn't it.  I'd also love to find evidence of the fridge.  Believe me, I've spent nine years searching.
Ohhhh the fridge. I haven't seen that many references to it in the forums and sites I've been looking around. Only whispers...something about Gerry getting rid of one. Is there a thread on here where I might read about it? With the risk of sounding like a nincompoop another time... would it not need to be a freezer? Are there other ways to preserve a body? After 9 years I suspect you may know....
I'll be getting told off soon for going  offtopic  lol
Bayonne

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 04.06.16 21:28

Who knows how the minds of these people work, worriedmum coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 06.06.16 6:09

BarryTheHatchet wrote:Ah yes, Sharon from the utterly grotesque "Helping to Find Madeleine" coven.
Do you mean the picture of Madeleine with the baby twins in bouncy cribs? 
The picture I have the issue with is the one with Granny Healy at 0:48.  Absolutely bizarre.

Sorry, I apologise, I got the time wrong!

Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.06.16 9:15

BarryTheHatchet wrote:

Why?  huh

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 06.06.16 9:42

The photoshopped Maddie with the Everton top and the braids.  That's about the worst photoshop I've ever seen.  Why all these cack-handed attempts to portray a happy, loving family?

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 22 Empty I'm no Sherlock but...

Post by worriedmum 06.06.16 15:57

If the 'last photo' had been published immediately after Madeleine's disappearance, there should have still been guests at the Ocean Club who would be able to say 'I saw that little girl having her photograph taken yesterday with her family'. Wouldn't they?

So why wait until weeks later?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 06.06.16 16:00

Quite.  It takes all of thirty seconds to open the little door of the camera and take out the memory card.  Why the delay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 06.06.16 23:17

Bayonne wrote:
Roxyroo wrote:I've just watched a YouTube video called "for Sean and Amelie McCann" on a channel called sharon1110rakker. Very interesting at 15secs if u can manage past the atrocious spelling and grammar! Unfortunately I can't post a link, maybe someone else can, pretty pls?

MOD NOTE:
Hi Roxyroo,
Wowsers! Has anyone else seen this?? I'll try and post the link. But yes it appears to be the "last photo" but without MBM. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Its at 3.15 mins not 15 secs.

Thankyou! Yes, the last photo is the one I meant, got the time wrong
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top