The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

David Cameron reacts to Russian official's jibe: 'Britain is only a small island'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Cameron reacts to Russian official's jibe: 'Britain is only a small island'

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.09.13 12:39

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reacts to Russian official's jibe: 'Britain is only a small island'

Post by littlepixie on 07.09.13 15:11

Mr Putin talks a lot of sense.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reacts to Russian official's jibe: 'Britain is only a small island'

Post by aiyoyo on 07.09.13 15:27

True.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.09.13 16:00

We are a small island, but the people (most) are great people. We are a proud nation, it is the leaders who have let the country down imo, but don't believe for one minute, that the British people are not still great. We are.clapping clapping 

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 07.09.13 18:36

So he has never wondered why this small island acts SO BIG? Hmm

I bet!

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CormarantM on 07.09.13 19:03

The remark wasn't made by Putin , it was made a so far unidentified Russian official ...just to clarify , id hate people to think nonsense is being touted in this excellent forum ...my first post ...its a pleasure to be active at last ...The truth will out :-)

CormarantM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 07.09.13 19:12

@CormarantM wrote:The remark wasn't made by Putin , it was made a so far unidentified Russian official ...just to clarify , id hate people to think nonsense is being touted in this excellent forum ...my first post ...its a pleasure to be active at last ...The truth will out  :-)  
Welcome CormorantM.  I was just going to post the same about it not being Putin.

I was amazed at the BBCs reporting on the G20 saying that Putin`s talk was hesitant and bumbled (or words to that effect) and bigging up Obama`s speech.  Whereas I watched both speeches and Putin`s speech was fluent, direct and quite transparent for a Russian, Obama`s was the usual rhetoric, delivered hesitantly and unconfidentently. I got the feeling he`d been pushed into a situation he doesn`t want to be in and can`t get out of.

As regards `a small island` - we are.  There must be parallels here with men that drive big flashy cars.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.09.13 19:35

We display what is known in the scientific world as "Hybrid vigour",
At the far corner of the European landmass we have, since the end of the last ice age 8,000 years ago, mixed up the gene pool of celto-iberians, Danes, French, Norse (various), teutons, Saxons, more french, Romans - who in fact were probably not from Rome, but were an ad-mixture of people from all over the then known world, Spain and north Africa included, and many more
The result ?
A people who at one point managed the affairs of a quarter of the planet.
When you bear in mind that part of what we did not control was Antarctica, the Amazon, the Sahara, and Siberia, that makes it even more impressive.
And on any test we did it quite well, whatever revisionist historians want to tell us.

Compare Britain with parts of world where miscegenation is not permitted, and the contrast is stark.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.09.13 19:37

@PeterMac wrote:We display what is known in the scientific world as "Hybrid vigour",
At the far corner of the European landmass we have, since the end of the last ice age 8,000 years ago, mixed up the gene pool of celto-iberians, Danes, French, Norse (various), teutons, Saxons, more french, Romans - who in fact were probably not from Rome, but were an ad-mixture of people from all over the then known world, Spain and north Africa included, and many more
The result ?
A people who at one point managed the affairs of a quarter of the planet.
When you bear in mind that part of what we did not control was Antarctica, the Amazon, the Sahara, and Siberia, that makes it even more impressive.
And on any test we did it quite well, whatever revisionist historians want to tell us.

Compare Britain with parts of world where miscegenation is not permitted, and the contrast is stark.

I've still got the world maps with lots of pink!

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.09.13 19:44

Those were the days!

http://empires.findthedata.org/q/1/2513/How-large-was-the-British-Empire-at-its-greatest-extent

Shame about the clanger as to who was the reigning monarch in the U K in 1922!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.09.13 19:49

@Woofer wrote:
@CormarantM wrote:The remark wasn't made by Putin , it was made a so far unidentified Russian official...
Welcome CormorantM.  I was just going to post the same about it not being Putin.

I was amazed at the BBCs reporting on the G20 saying that Putin`s talk was hesitant and bumbled (or words to that effect) and bigging up Obama`s speech.  Whereas I watched both speeches and Putin`s speech was fluent, direct and quite transparent for a Russian, Obama`s was the usual rhetoric, delivered hesitantly and unconfidentently. I got the feeling he`d been pushed into a situation he doesn`t want to be in and can`t get out of....
That's absolutely right, and moreover I heard on the radio a BBC reporter describe Obama at the G20 conference as 'cutting a lonely figure'. That's just how his body language looked when he delivered his faltering search, nothing like his normal puffed-up, so-sure-of-himself, over-confident delivery.

It's quite clear that Obama has overreached himself in his bloodthirsty lust to drop hundreds of 'well targeted' bombs on Syria.

With a bit of luck, the American people and its Congress will snuff out his warmongering and vote down his plans.

And they keep saying: "We have more evidence it was Assad who fired the poison gas weapon".

I thought they said they had enough nearly two weeks ago when they were all ready for the 'off'

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.09.13 20:11

I always was very much in favour of Obama [though I thought he'd have run 4 years later rather], but at this moment I am at a complete loss at him and Kerry. Completely! What the heck do they think they're doing?

PS Obama, Clinton, c.s. regularly send me messages after I accidentally landed on their mailing list laughat 

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 07.09.13 20:19

I think there are quite a few reasons why Obama -Kerry-Cameron are pro war but some would disagree with my reasons. One is that they are merely following orders. Whoever is manipulating them requires to disrupt that particular area. Another would be possibly to cover something that is happening elsewhere. It certainly can't be the time financially to be starting this sort of action, so it has to be something else, some other agenda.

I don't think people matter anymore to them - it's power that is pushing this.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.09.13 20:34

@CormarantM wrote:The remark wasn't made by Putin, it was made a so far unidentified Russian official ...just to clarify , I'd hate people to think nonsense is being touted in this excellent forum ...my first post ...it's a pleasure to be active at last ...The truth will out  :-)  
You're quite right. It wasn't Putin who made the 'only a small island' remark.

My bad.

I've asked Admin to amend the thread title.

I think it's simply wonderful that you've joined this forum mainly to cut out the little bit of 'nonsense' that is occasionally 'touted' on this forum, and I'm very much looking forward to your continuing vigilance to ensure that this 'excellent' forum becomes a 'zero tolerance for nonsense' zone.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 07.09.13 20:40

@Angelique wrote:I think there are quite a few reasons why Obama -Kerry-Cameron are pro war but some would disagree with my reasons. One is that they are merely following orders. Whoever is manipulating them requires to disrupt that particular area. Another would be possibly to cover something that is happening elsewhere. It certainly can't be the time financially to be starting this sort of action, so it has to be something else, some other agenda.

Well Kerry gave an anti-war speech in 1971 after serving in Vietnam - its on youtube - so he`s obviously sold his soul.
I don`t think Obama wants this either - Assad said this as well. IMO Obama is being pressurised by the Banks, the Israelis, the Oilmen and the Armament manufacturers who are the real rulers. 
You could be right about it being a distraction considering the hoo-ha building up about the NSA spying on nearly the whole world.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 07.09.13 22:29

There is a lot of money to be made out of war, think of who makes a killing selling armaments, lending money to buy said armaments to the opposing sides, and who gets to grab the spoils of war.  

There is no better way to take peoples attention away from calamities, (one being the present economic disaster), than introducing a worse one.  

Unless you have to have the connections and are willing to carry out the agendas of big business/bankers, be assured you will never "ascend" to become a president/prime minister of any country no matter how hard you try. 

It looks like these Greedy Destroyers of People, Animals and the Earth are hell bent on bringing on ww3.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 08.09.13 0:41

They just look like two school bullies, squaring up to each other in the school playground, to me.

The difference is, that school bullies will usually fight it out, themselves.

These two will send others out, to do their fighting for them.

That seem's more like regress, rather than progress, to me..

Where are the real leaders these days? Nobody seems to lead by example anymore, unless it is a negative example. All decision's seem to be made by a commitee, whereby everyone involved, is absolved from any culpability because it was a group decision. How very fortunate. How very McCann. How very Tony Blair.

It all seems rather pathetic behaviour.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 08.09.13 7:16

@Angelique wrote:I think there are quite a few reasons why Obama -Kerry-Cameron are pro war but some would disagree with my reasons. One is that they are merely following orders. Whoever is manipulating them requires to disrupt that particular area. Another would be possibly to cover something that is happening elsewhere. It certainly can't be the time financially to be starting this sort of action, so it has to be something else, some other agenda.

If Kennedy had given in to his advisors we'd be living in a very different world. He was also bright enough to ask MacMillan for advice. The telephone transcripts are available I believe. He was killed because he didn't want war and because he was about to take power away from the Federal Reserve.
Every president since has done their bidding. JFK was the last president of the US, all who followed were puppets.

They want to destroy Syria because it is the next step to Iran. Iraq has one US military base with an airport as busy as Heathrow. US is sitting on a large percentage of the oil there 70% I believe.

The nuclear threat of Iran is the excuse although imo that's nothing compared to the damage from Fukushima which is a real and present danger.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.09.13 8:49

@Who?What?Where? wrote:They just look like two school bullies, squaring up to each other in the school playground, to me.

The difference is, that school bullies will usually fight it out, themselves.

These two will send others out, to do their fighting for them.

That seem's more like regress, rather than progress, to me..

Where are the real leaders these days? Nobody seems to lead by example anymore, unless it is a negative example. All decision's seem to be made by a commitee, whereby everyone involved, is absolved from any culpability because it was a group decision. How very fortunate. How very McCann. How very Tony Blair.

It all seems rather pathetic behaviour.
Spot on and an excellent post imo. clapping clapping 

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 08.09.13 10:23

@tigger wrote:

If Kennedy had given in to his advisors we'd be living in a very different world. He was also bright enough to ask MacMillan for advice. The telephone transcripts are available I believe. He was killed because he didn't  want war and because he was about to take power away from the Federal Reserve.
Every president since has done their bidding. JFK was the last president of the US, all who followed were puppets.

They want to destroy Syria because it is the next step to Iran. Iraq has one US military base with an airport as busy as Heathrow. US is sitting on a large percentage of the oil there 70% I believe.

The nuclear threat of Iran is the excuse although imo that's nothing compared to the damage from Fukushima which is a real and present danger. 
IMO.  It is obvious that a war is wanted at all costs.  We should take everything the MSM says with an extra large pinch of salt as evil people have controlled the MSM since the days of the town criers.    
Luckily we have the internet, a wonderful tool to help us in our research should we wish to.  
Who has stakes in arms manufacture and nuclear power stations used to manufacture arms?
Who gets to benefit most from war?  
How do the conquered countries wealth, mineral and otherwise, get divided up under whose control?
We need to open our eyes and get rid of any preconceived ideas about all people, from the very top to the bottom.
We need to use logic and see the truth, no matter how disturbing it may be, and ignoring what is before our very eyes does not make it go away, where the arrows point.  
One coincidence, two coincidences maybe, but three are too many, there is no smoke without fire, and a tree shall be known by its fruit.  
Sometimes we are blinded by ceremony, pomp and glory... beautiful polished succulent apple may look beautiful on the outside, but still be rotten to the core.
I live in South Africa not Europe, and will most likely not be directly affected by these war mongers (if and when they get their way), which I believe they are determined to do, but I do care for my fellow human beings who will be affected, should these destroyers get their way.

These wars, with the blood of your relatives and children and your tax money.  The evil ones reap the profits and their children do not go to war.  Let Cameron, Obama and the royal family... (Yes, there is no war without their consent, and yes, the queen does have the power to veto it, and yes the queen earns obscene revenue from her nuclear weapon manufacturing plants!!!)  Let them physically lead the way into battle and show us all how much they really do care...

As surely as we have Creation we have a Creator.  As surely as we have Destruction we have the Destroyer/Abaddon.  I do believe our world is now ruled by the last mentioned. 
The meaning of the Hebrew Armageddon;  'The battle of my loved ones' (between the forces of good and evil).  It also comes from har megiddon "Hill of Megiddo" in Israel.  
It is not a true hill, and is the ruins of a town, created over the centuries from many ruins built on top of each other. 
Many wars were fought there. it was on a strategic trade route through a valley from Egypt to Syria, Turkey, and present day Iraq.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.09.13 11:12

@Snifferdog wrote:As surely as we have Creation we have a Creator.  As surely as we have Destruction we have the Destroyer/Abaddon.  I do believe our world is now ruled by the last mentioned. 

The meaning of the Hebrew Armageddon;  'The battle of my loved ones' (between the forces of good and evil).  It also comes from har megiddon "Hill of Megiddo" in Israel.  

It is not a true hill, and is the ruins of a town, created over the centuries from many ruins built on top of each other. 

Many wars were fought there. it was on a strategic trade route through a valley from Egypt to Syria, Turkey, and present day Iraq.
Strangely enough, just 5 days ago Cameron linked the word 'Armageddon' to Syria:

Guardian 4 Sept: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/04/syrians-armageddon-intervention-david-cameron

However, whilst many of us think there is a real risk of an apocalyptic Armageddon scenario being triggered if the USA and any allies drop lots of bombs on Syria, Cameron put it entirley the other way around - saying that Syria would face Armageddon if we didn't drop lots of bombs on Syria.

But back to the OP, I thought Cameron did well with his little one-minute summary of the main achievements of the peoples of these islands, though he was exaggerating more than a tad by claiming that we alone swept fascism from Europe in the last World War.

Some say that God Himself helped us win that war.

Today is Sunday 8 September. On 8 September 1940, King George VI called for that day to be commemorated for ever as an annual 'National Day of Prayer', thankful, as he believed, that God had already been answering national prayers during the first year of the war:

http://www.e-n.org.uk/p-2997-When-the-nation-prayed.htm

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.09.13 11:28

Cameron read what was written for him by political speech writers who are wholly influenced by spin doctors. Nothing more and nothing less. Obama does the same. There are no individual leaders. I don't know why we even attempt to kid ourselves there are.

The bottom line in all of this is that we don't need anymore war and we certainly don't need to follow the U.S. into another disaster - and when I say disaster I mean a disaster for everyone involved.

Just a small contribution from a very ordinary person.

ETA. When is Tony Blair going to be brought to a court to answer his decision to take us into a war in Iraq?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 08.09.13 12:48

I read it and I see what you are saying Tony, but IMO the second world war was engineered by certain peoples psychopathic avarice. Surely our Father God was not happy with any aspect of the war so why would he have a hand in its outcome?  It would be as though he sanctioned the evil bankers who lent money to both warring factions, thereby earning untold fortunes in interest paid for by the taxpayers, forcing people into slavery by monstrous debts that can never be paid off.  They set up Hitler and allies for their own ends, as they do with present day politicians.   Hitler Mussolini and others were expendable, as were some of their brethren in the concentration camps.  They made billions by supplying weapons to both sides.  The created war also had the effect of taking peoples mind off the world depression created by these same thieving banksters. Having inside information, these individuals knew where to stash their money, and where to invest.  I am sure there were many good people killed on both sides during the war, and in the aftermath, for eg. the Dresden bombings, and the partitioning of Europe, where many people died, and women and children were brutally raped and murdered.  They whipped up hatred on both sides with lying propaganda through their mouthpiece the MSM which we still see the remnants of today.  
It was known by the powers that were that Pearl Harbour was to be bombed by the Japanese way before the time, whilst the submarines were still on their way. As we know a warning telegram was sent but ignored.  Thousands of innocent people were killed, dads, fathers, sons and daughters, a sacrifice (satanic), justified by themselves to get the USA involved in the war.  
There are various deities people pray to and call god.  Including the god of the Luciferians/satanists who IMO are in charge of the earth at the moment.  They are surely thrilled at the millions they were able to sacrifice to their god Lucifer, who went like willing lambs (on both sides), to the slaughter.  Creating divisions amongst peoples who should be caring not killing each other so that they can rule.  
I do not doubt for a minute that our Father was there for his children who asked him for help during the war (on both sides).  We are now able to see the face of God, whereas in the the time of the old testament it remained hidden from people. (we are shown the true nature 'face' of God in the nature/personality of Christ). 
Luciferians do not have lizard skin, horns, pointy teeth, or carry a trident.  They do not necessarily stand out as they go about their daily duties.  They look like you or I.  They come from all walks of life but are concentrated amongst the super wealthy and powerful of this world.  Christ gave us the Our Father as there can be no mistake as to who is being addressed, whereas the translation of Lord is Baal.   
IMO. The outcome of the war was engineered and planned and worked out the way it was meant to, creating untold misery and human suffering in the process for many. War is cruel and evil, there is no glory in it.

I believe it is imperative for the NWO to have their 3rd ww, and as I see it they want it soon.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 08.09.13 23:40

The forum is beginning to become a bit weird.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum