The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Operation Grange and British journalists are looking for R.A., a man acquitted of sexual assault, and S., a Brit with a blond pony-tail who exhibited 'anomalous behaviour': Two of the 38 suspects sought by Scotland Yard - Duarte Levy, 'Tribune', 23 July

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Operation Grange and British journalists are looking for R.A., a man acquitted of sexual assault, and S., a Brit with a blond pony-tail who exhibited 'anomalous behaviour': Two of the 38 suspects sought by Scotland Yard - Duarte Levy, 'Tribune', 23 July

Post by pennylane on 04.09.13 14:57

@plebgate wrote:Jeanmunroe, Pennylane and PeterM  big grin big grin big grin 

shouldn't laugh really but I've never heard anything like it in my life.

Operation Arranged - well it certainly seems to have fitted in so that a spokesperson could let the press know that they have been advised that turning up in Portugal libel hearing could cause a media frenzy and perhaps not be helpful to a police investigation (sumat like that).

plebgate hello

Just days ago it was suggested that the libel trial would boost the world-wide search for Madeleine, so it's a wee bit inconsiderate to Madeleine for her parents to forgo such an imminently golden opportunity.

The McCanns ignored police advice not to (dangerously) advertise Madeleine's coloboma, claiming it was "a good marketing ploy," and now they follow police advice that could hinder their child being found.  One could be forgiven for thinking they only think of money and themselves!

The epic farce continues.....

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Operation Grange and British journalists are looking for R.A., a man acquitted of sexual assault, and S., a Brit with a blond pony-tail who exhibited 'anomalous behaviour': Two of the 38 suspects sought by Scotland Yard - Duarte Levy, 'Tribune', 23 July

Post by Woofer on 04.09.13 16:03

Châtelaine wrote:
I get an error code 404, Marconi.
If you go to Joana`s Home page, scroll down and in the `search this blog` box type `Exposing a swindler`.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 04.09.13 16:46

@jozi wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:I seriously doubt the author knows what he's talking about.  

Take this for example

The 38 individuals were identified by Scotland Yards ‘Operation Grange’ in documents sent by the Ministerio Publico (Ministry of Justice) to London, and which now serve as the grounds for Scotland Yard’s new investigation work, as well as for the British journalists.
Does anyone else see something wrong with that sentece?
Very strangely worded....why should British journalists be involved ?.....Oh,is it to keep up the charade and take the heat away from the Mcs !!!
The libel trial is to start soon and if SY are still investigating then it might not go to trial,.........mmm

now serve as the grounds for Scotland Yard’s new investigation work, as well as for the British journalists.

British journalists ???wft 
It is British journalism that has been driving this from day one. Thats why they have to be kept involved because they would pester the McCanns like fork only to be told blah blah , police barking up wrong tree ,refusing to listen to "witnesses" or "big boys of investigation". All the police have to do is hold a weekly press conference and say "we have interviewed several people who may or may not be suspects and our enquiries are ongoing". Words to that effect. In the meantime kate gets arrested by the secret service and is forced to endure 3 questions for a 24 hour period until she answers at least one of them. She will crack, turn queens or claim dimminished responsibility and pile the blame on gerry, madeleine, david payne , anyone but herself. Even GA might be put in the frame for "taking" her.

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.09.13 16:55

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:" />
Is that a MULLET on his head or a .............SEA BASS?

British journaLIARS!
I dont believe the Brit Journalists are liars here.  Rather the author is being deliberately ambiguous.  
At best his article proves one point, that is - the Portuguese did investigate every known, suspected, alleged and/or hearsay paedophile and the exhaustive list was shown to Op Grange to support they'd done their TIE work - done and dusted -  nothing further to investigate there.  This would mean Op Grange had been apprised this avenue of investigation was done to death by the PJ, so their persons of interest can't be from this pool.

Police Force would never involve Journalists (Brit or otherwise) in their investigative work to track down paedophiles,  but somehow the author was over zealous  about his  emphasis of  the journalists involvement - not any journalists mind you but the Brit ones - making it out the Police and BRIT journalists were in it together, which is LUDICROUS.

A man identified only as ‘S’ is just one of the alleged suspects whom British police officers and journalists are trying to locate in the Algarve. Living in Vila do Bispo, this man, ‘S’,  was  reported to the Criminal Investigation Department (DIC) of Portimão by a soldier of GNR’s ‘Fiscal Brigade’ of Sagres.

According to the soldier, the individual exhibited  an ‘anomalous behaviour’ that raised suspicion that he was involved in  possible acts of paedophilia and exhibitionism.  The British citizen had a blonde pony-tail and ‘walked usually with a camera with a big lens, and had a special fixation with children’, with whom he tried to interact.
Are we expected to believe Op Grange has reduced itself to Op Deranged chasing down a NAKED  piggy tail BLONDIE,  or is the author over creative in twisting info to reflect his lack of faith in Scotland Yard ?  I know which one I rather have faith in.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 04.09.13 16:58

"Police Force would never involve Journalists (Brit or otherwise) in their investigative work to track down paedophiles,"

Well you say that, but wasn't KM and Grabbit'n'Leggit seen with a 'lst' of such, caught on one of their 'videos'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.09.13 17:06

@Woburn_exile wrote:In the meantime kate gets arrested by the secret service and is forced to endure 3 questions for a 24 hour period until she answers at least one of them. She will crack, turn queens or claim dimminished responsibility and pile the blame on gerry, madeleine, david payne , anyone but herself. Even GA might be put in the frame for "taking" her.
Brilliant.
The Mousetrap all over again. I wondered where they got their inspiration from. And it has been running for almost as long.

(For non English speakers - Look up The Mousetrap play in WIKI)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 04.09.13 17:12

Some of the nuttier pros have stated that GA was involved.

As for me I am tired and so skim- reading some posts.......

mid 40s..Brit.......blond pony tail.......

Had me going there for a minute !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 04.09.13 17:47

Châtelaine wrote:
I get an error code 404, Marconi.
try google    joana morais blogspot/home

click on sitemap

and search for that number I reffered to, I forgot it

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 04.09.13 18:36

Petermac. You said, 'The Mousetrap'... Ha ha.... I was thinking more of Stieg Larsson's villains in the superb 'Millennium' trilogy...
One of those had a pony tail. He'd be a dead ringer for the elusive criminal.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.09.13 1:38

@jozi wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:...is it just me or is it UNREAL that all these 'possibilities' are being investigated when as far as I know this has never been explained away ..

Never ever mentioned them as far as I know ? Anyway they are soooo unreliable say's Gerry and we all know they seem to take whatever the Mcs say as gospel.

SY don't want to cause the Mcs any further distress !!!  Its much better for them to go on wild goose chases at the taxpayers expense than to show the Mcs in a bad light ??? Something is going on but damn if I can figure it out....so much protection but why ??? Maybe its all a big fat con with the government in on it and we have all been suckered in the biggest con of the Century !!!

Didn't Murrat say something about the biggest cock-up of the Century ?  
Yep, that's my bet.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.09.13 1:39

@pennylane wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:"The British citizen had a blonde pony-tail "

How did 'eagle eyed' Jane miss 'seeing' the blond ponytail?

She'd have SEEN that as bundleman had his back to her walking away (supposedly) wouldn't she?

And, that's dead paedo Hewitt 'ruled out' then!

"According to the soldier, the individual exhibited  an ‘anomalous behaviour’ that raised suspicion that he was involved in  possible acts of paedophilia and exhibitionism."

THAT description could also apply to a certain 'holidaymaker' in 2007, couldn't it?

NEXT!
Don't be silly jean, a doctor sucking his finger and circling his nipple, whilst referring to a little girl who has since disappeared off the face of the earth, is not a red flag to Operation Grange and, least we forget, the McCanns and their mates are not in the frame.  Indeed, a left alone toddler, overheard crying for nearly 2 hours, disappears 2 days later, and CSI blood and cadaver dogs ONLY alert to her parents apartment, possessions and hire car, but this bothers not our great police force, neither do multiple changes made to the parents story.  The original investigation that casts gave doubt on Madeleine being abducted is also given short shrift, besides  Kate and Gerry McCann are respectable British doctors who couldn't possibly be lying through their teeth!  

Yes, our very astute Detective Andy Redwood of Operation Grange 'genuinely believes Madeleine could still be alive,' and he's diligently looking for that quintessential clue that leads him and his team to the stranger that abducted the child with a 'key hole coloboma,' erm I mean 'small fleck' in her eye.  Go Operation Grange! spin

NEXT!

What a perfect summary!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.09.13 8:44

@pennylane wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Jeanmunroe, Pennylane and PeterM  big grin big grin big grin 

shouldn't laugh really but I've never heard anything like it in my life.

Operation Arranged - well it certainly seems to have fitted in so that a spokesperson could let the press know that they have been advised that turning up in Portugal libel hearing could cause a media frenzy and perhaps not be helpful to a police investigation (sumat like that).

plebgate hello

Just days ago it was suggested that the libel trial would boost the world-wide search for Madeleine, so it's a wee bit inconsiderate to Madeleine for her parents to forgo such an imminently golden opportunity.

The McCanns ignored police advice not to (dangerously) advertise Madeleine's coloboma, claiming it was "a good marketing ploy," and now they follow police advice that could hinder their child being found.  One could be forgiven for thinking they only think of money and themselves!

The epic farce continues.....

Hi PennyL - Good post/points and as I posted on another thread a golden opportunity to look down the camera lens and plead for the safe return of Maddie.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 05.09.13 8:52

comperedna5 wrote:Petermac. You said, 'The Mousetrap'... Ha ha.... I was thinking more of Stieg Larsson's villains in the superb 'Millennium' trilogy...
One of those had a pony tail. He'd be a dead ringer for the elusive criminal.
 Someone like this could help crack the case, as there is doubtless somewhere in the depths of cyberspace, some very interesting reading .

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 05.09.13 8:54

@lj wrote:
@jozi wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:...is it just me or is it UNREAL that all these 'possibilities' are being investigated when as far as I know this has never been explained away ..

Never ever mentioned them as far as I know ? Anyway they are soooo unreliable say's Gerry and we all know they seem to take whatever the Mcs say as gospel.

SY don't want to cause the Mcs any further distress !!!  Its much better for them to go on wild goose chases at the taxpayers expense than to show the Mcs in a bad light ??? Something is going on but damn if I can figure it out....so much protection but why ??? Maybe its all a big fat con with the government in on it and we have all been suckered in the biggest con of the Century !!!

Yep, that's my bet.

Thought so for quite a while now !

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.09.13 11:41

@jozi wrote:
@lj wrote:
@jozi wrote:

Yep, that's my bet.
Thought so for quite a while now !
Not quite ALL 'suckered'!
Certainly not here anyway.
They have either been 'exposed' for what they did or have exposed the 'con'.
It would come as absolutely no surprise if it were a scam.
That has been said in this forum.
The TOTAL lack of 'searching' or 'appealing' by all members of both families, and by any of their 'friends', KM and GM 'NON appeals' to the 'abductor' directly, even though they have had a hundred times to do them when waltzing in and out of TV studios.
All they ever talk about is THEMSELVES and 'fund raising' for THEIR Private Ltd 'fund'
However IF it were exposed as a 'scam', just look at all the high profile people that would possibly encompass!
From the PM downwards!
Top Cops etc.,
I'd love to see that LOT exposed as 'co-conspirators' wouldn't I?

ETA.....................IN MY OPINION!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.09.13 12:09

Ever since Levy was looking for the highest bidder for "photos of May 3rd night", but never produced or released them, I've been reading everything he writes with a big pinch of salt.

@jeanmonroe
I find your definition of a "LOT of co-conspirators", from the PM downwards to the police, without any substantial evidence or solid indication, quite a stir-up if you don't mind me saying so. Especially as you seem it proper to include "you", which is "me" and "All of us" on a widely read open forum ...

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.09.13 12:23

Châtelaine wrote:Ever since Levy was looking for the highest bidder for "photos of May 3rd night", but never produced or released them, I've been reading everything he writes with a big pinch of salt.

@jeanmonroe
I find your definition of a "LOT of co-conspirators", from the PM downwards to the police, without any substantial evidence or solid indication, quite a stir-up if you don't mind me saying so. Especially as you seem it proper to include "you", which is "me" and "All of us" on a widely read open forum ...

I don't mind you saying anything!
I'm not a paid up member of 'Hacked Off'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum