The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Robert Murat - Help wanted

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robert Murat - Help wanted

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.04.10 16:12

Could anyone here please supply further information about this man - the 'Portuguese policeman':

http://suraci.blogspot.com/2010/03/curious-denial.html?zx=7aff3c885a0f1d70

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Robert Murat - Help wanted

Post by ufercoffy on 05.04.10 16:47

This article is primarily aimed only at those readers who are intimate with the evidence and discussions that have existed for some time that surround the identity of a man known to some as 'Playgroundman' and to others as Raj Balu. There was alot of background available to my identification process of 'Playgroundman' as a PSP (regional Portuguese) police officer in the services of John Geraghty/Robert Murat, employed as security for the Tapas Crew for their business meetings which were to be held during the McCanns 'early summer' holiday in Portugal.

This is the same holiday that Gerry McCann when told to cheer up and when reminded on arrival at Faro that he was now on holiday, complained loudly to his close friend David Payne, in front of both his and their children with, "Fuck off ! I'm not here to enjoy myself ! "

The photographic evidence I have previously presented demonstrated 'Playgroundman' was identified not as Raj Balu, another holidaymaker at the complex, but as another man, a man as yet still unnamed. This unnamed man I identified as a local Portuguese PSP police officer, a police officer who in the days after Madeleines disappearence was seen and photographed going about his work.

In this article I hope to be able to support my assertions that the man first known 'Playgroundman' then 'Balu' and finally as the 'McCanns PSP cop' has no visible relationship with any of the searching holidaymakers seen with or near him in the carpark outside 5A on the 4th of May 2007, or indeed with anyone else seen searching in Luz at that or any other time, apart that is, from Robert Murat.

The original evidence (all photographic) that identified the man then known as 'Playgroundman' or as 'Balu' or as he was later to be identified as a police officer was posted on my now defunct Flickr pages as a series of two articles. Please advise me by email if you would like to see the original articles and evidence. As a rule once an article has been removed- for whatever reason by the authorities - I do not repost it again elsewhere. However as this photographic evidence is crucial to those of you who are unfamilair with the topic, here I will make an exception. If there are requests I will repost the articles on these pages.

The photographic evidence I shall use here will identify the 'McCanns PSP cop', as I shall call him, as only having relationships with fellow police officers and no one else, least of all with holidaymakers who were seen to be somehow involved in the searching for Madeleine in the days immediately following her disappearence on the 3rd of May 2007.

The first picture shows a tall man behind Gerry McCann standing sideways on to the camera with a satchel over his right shoulder along with a more casual 'carry all type' bag. This is a low quality picture as the definition is not relevent to this article. The picture shows Gerry McCann playing with the Paynes daughter in the foreground along with Sean, his son, and with Madeleine, in the Mark Warner Ocean Club playground on the day of their arrival. The man of interest has no children and remains apart from this social interaction and keeps himself in the background. The man is tall, rotund, and bald.

It was long ago proposed that the man, first identified as 'Playgroundman', then supposedly as a man called 'Balu', seen here on Saturday the 28th of April 2007 in the playground, is the same man whose statements were released in the PJ files and identified as holidaymaker Raj Balu. As I have already identified this man as a PSP Portuguese police officer he cannot be both him and Raj Balu the holidaymaker. So the question remains who is this man and why can't he be Raj Balu?

It is necessary to consider the possibility that Raj Balu is another man entirely and not the man we see here. Raj Balu was a holidaymaker and as yet remains unphotographed. He happened to be staying at the Ocean Club with the McCanns. Balu and the officer must indeed to be 2 different people, and it is here through this mans interaction with others I will attempt to show that fact and that the two men are unknown one to the other, and furthermore I shall substanstiate the bald mans role/profession as police officer and not that of holidaymaker.

This original assertion, that the man was Raj Balu, was supported by the association or relationship which was thought to exist, and which had supposedly been witnessed by some, between this man, now known as 'McCanns PSP cop', with another man, another holidaymaker, a man called Neil Barry also spelt Berry. Barry is the name Berry gave to Portuguese Tv. Below is a picture of the camera shy Berry/Barry:

The PJ statements show that this mans name is spelt Berry so that is the name I shall use to identify him with. The PJ statements also show that Balu and Berry both arrived with the McCanns at the Ocean Club on the same day, Saturday the 28th of April 2007, and they tell us all 3 groups attended the same induction meeeting held at Mark Warner to welcome them as holidaymakers to the complex. Berry said it was at this venue he met the McCanns in person for the first time. Balu if he did meet the McCanns in person, in his statements he does not mention this.

Neil Berry, still in the same green short sleeved Tshirt that he was videoed wearing earlier, can be seen in frames A and B entering the car park at the rear of 5A alongside a woman in white shorts and top. She is wearing a white top and is carrying a piece of white paper. The woman strides in at a great rate. Her stride is long and her direction purposeful. She moves fast. She is clearly aiming for the group of 4 officers gathered in the car park. It seems she either has something important to pass on to them or that she has something to say of consequence. Neil Berry can be seen busy dialling on his mobile phone as he walks into the carpark alonside the striding woman. The scene the camera captures is all action and business of one sort or another.

In frame C something strange happens. The striding woman who moments before appeared to have some desperate news for the gathered police officers once having reached the group now stops and ambles. In doing so she is seen to almost literally kick her heals to pass the time. She ambles around the backs of the officers without actually approaching any one member of the the group. She seems to have quite forgotten what it is she went there for in the first place. Berry never got to such close proximety to the group as his companion. Barry veered off his collison course a few steps before and went into a gentle arc that took him completely around and then back on himself. At the end of Berrys manoeuvre Berry was facing away from the group and did not make any at all contact with the officers. Berry is not seen again in this encounter and is not seen to converse with any members of the group.

As none of the officers turned to spy or greet the approaching couple, or the then solitary woman, it can be seen that by frame D both Berry and the woman had gone quite unnoticed and ignored by the officers, whose only intent was continuing their huddled conversation.

Frame E the camera cuts to close up and the woman has now managed to engage one of the officers. This man is wearing a light green Tshirt. The woman appears English the man seems to be both a police officer presumably, and one who speaks English. The woman is plainly asking something, the officer is trying to advise. The woman is not informing the officer of some new fact or information, which appearded to be her initial purpose in approaching the officers. The hand gesture the woman uses is as though she were using her fingures as a pair of dividers or compasses. An odd gesture. Whilst the woman asks the green shirted officer for information the McCanns PSP cop, the large man in the white TShirt, can be seen taking no interest in the woman or the conversation that ensued. He does not turn to engage either of them either out of civility or curiosity.

Frame F and the English speaking officer is seen asking his colleague, the PSP officer where something is located. This is apparent as it is only now that the PSP officer turns his head and then looks away. He looks away when addressing the questionning man and not at the woman, almost as if she didin't exist. It is as if he were trying to visualising a location of whatever it is he has been asked. The woman puts her hand to her mouth and looks at the PSP officer, at the same time keeping her arms folded across her body forming a right angle.

Frame G the green shirted officer now checks one item or fact the PSP officer has advised him of, whilst looking away in the same direction as his colleague. The woman looks at the ground seemingly not understanding any of the dialogue between the two men.

Frame H the green shirted officer turns to address the woman and advise her of the information he has received. The PSP officer having given his knowledge and answer to the green shirted officer immediately turns back to talk to the other officers in the group. The PSP officer immediately engages with another person, another woman whose face is just visible between the PSP officer in white and the left shoulder of the green shirted officer as he replies to the enquiring woman. This other woman approached and joined the group from the apartments behind only seconds earlier and asks a question of the PSP officer.

Frame I the PSP officer raises his right hand to his chin as if in contemplation of the question he has now been asked. It appears as if he is uncertain of the answer he should give. Again, just as he did before when asked the location of something, he now looks away into the distance whilst considering his answer. The officer in the green shirt starts to move off from the group suggesting to the woman that she should follow him. This movement he proposes is a common enough gesture we all use from time to time. If approached by someone asking the way to a particular building or loaction that is nearby, often almost unknowingly, we will take that person back out onto the road to literally show them the direction or best way to get there. The woman who asked the question is now seen as not too keen on moving to follow him, she stays put.

The visual dialogue suggests the following 6 possibilities concerning the identity of the bald man in the white Tshirt:

1.The 'McCanns PSP cop' was offduty at the time of the playground photo.
2.The 'McCanns PSP cop' is a local. His local knowledge is asked for and demonstrated.
3. As a local man the 'McCanns PSP cop' is known to Robert Murat, the local 'Mr Fixit'.
4.The 'McCanns PSP cop' only speaks Portuguese with a very limited amount of English.
5. Berrys witness statements tell that Berry helped Balu assemble a childs cot and that subsequently a close relationship between the two men formed. This relationship between the two men is not seen here. It is that very absence of any such evidence in these shots that prove the two men did not know of each other, in any way, previously.
6.Gerry McCann made this mans acquaintance on his arrival in Luz at the Ocean club on his first day as the playground photo suggests.This was necessary as ever present security, in one guise or another, is one of the most persistent of all the hallmarks of the McCanns and their entourage.

The association of the officer in the green Tshirt with the PSP officer in the white Tshirt and cargo shorts is apparent in this grab as the two officers are seen together again, this time searching a piece of scrubland in Luz later that same day:

To conclude there is one final piece of evidence that the PJ themselves offer as to why it is that this man cannot be Raj Balu. Raj Balus gave his witness statement to the Portuguese police on May the 28th 2007. This man was only brought to the attention of the Portuguese police in September 2007 as this online msnnews report clearly states:

"Mystery man in McCann photo questioned"
Date: Sunday September the 16th 2007

'A mystery man seen in a photo of Madeleine McCann playing with her father and siblings has been questioned by police. Early in the investigation into the four-year-old's disappearance, the bald man was also seen walking behind former suspect Robert Murat.
Portuguese police confirmed the man had been identified and interviewed, and said they would continuing to formally interview anyone who had anything to do with the McCanns during their time in Portugal. Investigators refused say how or why the man had been spotted on different occasins near the McCanns' *Source

Perhaps Gerry McCann was telling the truth after all when he said on the airport bus video, he was not there to 'fucking enjoy himself'.

This was not a holiday at all.
This was all about business.

*Source : http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=296358&rss=yes

http://thentherewere4-mccannunravelled.blogspot.com/2010/01/when-things-were-not-as-they-first.html

Google: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Raj+Balu&meta=

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.04.10 17:18

Well that is most interesting, ufercoffy, thank you very much, so it looks like 'Playground Man' = 'PSP Portuguese police officer'. If indeed he was a PSP officer, then who employed him as a security officer at the Ocean Club and why?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 05.04.10 17:32

Hi Tony and welcome back.

I don't know the answer to your question but TTW4 seems to be very knowledgeable about this case. If I were you I'd contact him directly.

If you find out the answer, please tell us!

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow on 05.04.10 23:14

Wasnt it TTW4 who thought secret signals were being passed in the crowd when Kate went for questioning?

Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 05.04.10 23:19

Yes, he's also done a lot of research into the freemasons connection too.

ppcorn

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.04.10 2:41

@Tony Bennett wrote:Well that is most interesting, ufercoffy, thank you very much, so it looks like 'Playground Man' = 'PSP Portuguese police officer'. If indeed he was a PSP officer, then who employed him as a security officer at the Ocean Club and why?

The pertinent question would be whether he was specially employed for Ocean Club, as in it is a requirement in Portugal for holiday resorts to have its own security office? Or, as a routine the local police do the round of the village anyway ; and certain police allocated certain areas to walk the beat.

Another point would be was he given charge of the area and/or Resort way before Tapas group arrived or especially deployed upon their arrival. The latter could mean there was a business conference which needed security around to generally ensure that the general area is secured and peaceful for the event - just a thought anyway. Or, maybe there was a business meet anyway at that time of different entities, nothing to do with the tapas group.

If that was his area be it under employ with OC or PJ, then hanging around and monitoring activities would be within his scope of work, and there was nothing sinister in his presence around the holiday makers. It could well be just an innocent thing ie he was doing the rounds and simply enjoy watching people enjoying themselves. Lots of people enjoy that, watch the children enjoy themselves to pass time; also because their joy and laughter so contagious. Also I know that often times security monitor children more for their safety and security. Just a thought anyway.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 06.04.10 6:49

Also:

Does his wife maybe work for OC

or

Does OC give the local coppers free use of their facilities

Are local residents allowed to use the facilities of the OC anyway?

In relation to business meet/conference - delegates would be expected to at least turn up for it.....there doesn't appear to be any working day holes in the holiday schedule of any of the group that could account for attending a conference.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 on 06.04.10 7:18

I don't know about the security facilities around the OC. I didn't see any when I was there, but that would be because it was January and the OC complex was closed. However, around Lagos and the other major towns it is quite common for estates and apartment complexes to have security men on duty. They wear a uniform, have a little office at the entrance to the grounds surrounding the buildings and do patrols.
To be honest, I had never given them much thought before, just assumed it must be to stop unauthorised parking or to provide employment. I suppose it also gives security to the majority of owners as most of apartments are holiday homes and unoccupied for long periods and the owners are probably paying for the service.

justagrannynow 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 06.04.10 7:55

@justagrannynow 1 wrote:I don't know about the security facilities around the OC. I didn't see any when I was there, but that would be because it was January and the OC complex was closed. However, around Lagos and the other major towns it is quite common for estates and apartment complexes to have security men on duty. They wear a uniform, have a little office at the entrance to the grounds surrounding the buildings and do patrols.
To be honest, I had never given them much thought before, just assumed it must be to stop unauthorised parking or to provide employment. I suppose it also gives security to the majority of owners as most of apartments are holiday homes and unoccupied for long periods and the owners are probably paying for the service.

Same as you would have over here in holiday complexes I guess Gran. They wear uniforms though, tend to carry radios etc. They don't tend to wander around children's playgrounds dressed as if they're taking their children to the playground they're hanging around in.

It would be odd to have covert security in a children's play area....

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.04.10 9:27

Unless he wasnt security personnel of the Resort, but work with the police and doing his rounds. Then in a small village at low season there isnt much to do except watch holidaymakers enjoy themselves.

Or he was off duty and taking his kids to enjoy the facilities. Maybe in low season, locals are allowed after paying a small fee.

General speaking, security personnel of pte residential condominium or resort is stationed at entrance, where vehicles and visitors are recorded. This would ensure no trespassing. And generally speaking, this type of premises has an enclosure and never open plan as Ocean Club which is impossible to control visitors on foot.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re-Help Needed Robert Murat.

Post by joan thomas on 16.09.11 14:49

At time of Madeleines alleged abduction, Murat appealed for any immigrants who needed

translation to go to him.

There is a Raj Balu linked to Immigration Consultants Cooper Tuff Consultants Law Practice Indusrty,

London United Kingdom.

Annymous asked on one site, Why were buccal swabs taken from Rajinder Balu and one Neil Berry TT9.

Its a fair point if Raj is a police officer why did they need to take the supposed swabs.

joan thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.09.11 15:05

Neil Berry is linked to a suspicious sighting around a stairwell on the night of the 3rd. He was identified by a member of the MW staff. As he was dining with Raj Balu that night, I guess they thought to swab both.
Her statement is not in the files, but there is a reference to it in the PJ final report. But that statement is muddled.

Back to top Go down

Re- Help With Robert Murat.

Post by joan thomas on 16.09.11 16:28

If I am not wrong I remember reading in the media Murat worked on a Turkey farm in Norfolk.

Did'nt his wife and child live in that part of the Country?

Farms are notorious for shipping in low income immigrants for cheap labour another thing

think it was around the time of Madeleines alleged abduction that an outbreak of Avian flu

took place on Benard Mathews farm in Norfolk.

Also who knows how many immigrants have been shipped in to work on NHS wards.

Jane Tanner, Rachel Oldfield worked for Private Equity fd.

Private Equity fd have link to NHS staff outsourcing.

joan thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galina-A-Anikeeva on 19.09.11 14:43

@joan thomas wrote:If I am not wrong I remember reading in the media Murat worked on a Turkey farm in Norfolk.

Farms are notorious for shipping in low income immigrants for cheap labour another thing

think it was around the time of Madeleines alleged abduction that an outbreak of Avian flu

-----------------

" His wife and child ... " reminded me the early British media (radio?) reports about Madeleine being a look-alike of a child from R. Murat's previous marriage - something like that, as far as I remember.

Galina-A-Anikeeva

View user profile http://galina-a-anikeeva.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 19.09.11 16:33

@Galina-A-Anikeeva wrote:
@joan thomas wrote:If I am not wrong I remember reading in the media Murat worked on a Turkey farm in Norfolk.

-----------------

" His wife and child ... " reminded me the early British media (radio?) reports about Madeleine being a look-alike of a child from R. Murat's previous marriage - something like that, as far as I remember.

Falina-A-Anikeeva

This was our very own Lori Campbell :

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post10498.html#p10498

Processos Vol II

Pages 307 - 308

Letter from Leicester Constabulary
to Portugal Incident Room/Madeleine McCann

6th May 2007

Sir,

Lori CAMPBELL a reporter from the Sunday Mirror has contacted Leicestershire Police to report the following.
Lori has been speaking to an interpreter who has been helping authorities with the investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance. He has only given his name as ‘ROR’ (sic) and has not given any background information about himself.
Lori has become suspicious of Rob as he has given conflicting accounts to various people and became very concerned when he noticed his photo being taken by the Mirror’s photographer. ‘ROB’ stated to Lori that he is going through a messy divorce in the UK at the moment and that he had a three year old daughter just like Madeleine, who he is separated from at the moment. He made a big show of telephoning his daughter in front of reporters, and Lori felt that he was being too loud and making a big thing of speaking to his daughter on the phone. The things that ‘ROB’ has said to Lori have raised her concerns about him.
Could you please call Lori who is still in Portugal to establish further details to identify ‘ROB’ in order to eliminate him from your enquiries on 07917 xxxxxx.
Submitted for information

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.09.11 17:27

Robert Murat was just half a mile away from Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien's house in the UK for 7 days prior to them going to PDL for the holiday....apparently he was doing some decorating at his sisters house who lives less than half a mile away from them in Exeter. The McCanns mobile activity was very quiet till the day Murat came back to PDL on May 1st when both their phones had frantic activity. Then both GM and Murat have identical mobile activity between May 2nd and May 3rd. KM had mobile text activity at the same time as Murat and Murats girlfriend, six contacts (texts or calls?) on KM’s mobile (22:16 – 22:28) and at the same time (22:00 - 22:14) there are six texts being transmitted between Murats mobile and Michaela Walczuch’s

GM received 12 voicemail messages on his mobile on 2nd May from his work which he never responded to with a single outgoing call. All his voicemail messages went to another number and not direct to his phone. GM doesn't receive voicemail messages on his mobile and instead has his voicemail messages sent to a number that eliminates any possibility of identification of his callers. They all got new mobile phones 2 days after Maddie disappeared

RM and GM mobiles are switched off for the exact same time of 31 hours 25mins? (give or take 10 mins). RM switches his mobile phone back on at 23.20 on May 3rd, after 31 hours of the phone being switched off (he knew nothing of the abduction until the next morning remember). Murat speaks with Sergei Malinka on his mobile phone at 23.40 on May 3rd, for just 30 seconds only, a year after no contact with him and with obviously a lot to catch up on...so 30 seconds!

Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien's neighbours in Exeter, James and Charlotte Gorrod, were also having a holiday at the PDL resort at exactly the same time. They arrived in Lagos and took their hire car on 28th April at 20:06pm but never checked into Ocean Club till the 30th April...where did they go for a day? James Gorrod is a property solicitor

It also seems that 2 of the 3 Tapas friends, namely Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien, were the ones who told the police they saw Murat on the night and believe it was him that abducted Maddie. Is it a coincidence that the 2 people whom Murat was just half a mile away from their house a week before in the UK, are a week later trying to stitch him up in a child abduction case in PDL? is it a coincidence that if the 'Campbell' that was booked in at the Mark Warner resort on May 2nd is Lori Campbell (Sunday Mirror Reporter), apart from why is she there a day before the abduction...that she too framed Murat?

The priest at the PDL church at the time was Father John Wilson, who comes from a church in the same area in Norfolk where Murat lived for many years. In yet another coincidence, he was replaced 3 days later on May 6th 2007! And his replacement Father Hubbard also comes from Norfolk, not sure where in Norfolk but one can guess!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.09.11 18:06

@jd wrote: Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien's neighbours in Exeter, James and Charlotte Gorrod, were also having a holiday at the PDL resort at exactly the same time. They arrived in Lagos and took their hire car on 28th April at 20:06pm but never checked into Ocean Club till the 30th April...where did they go for a day? James Gorrod is a property solicitor

Jane tanner said in her statement on 10th May that she met the Gorrod's on Sunday 29th at the Ocean Club. I am having a lot of trouble with her second statement, everything is badly mixed up.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER-10MAY.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.09.11 18:08

I believe that Murat had t least spoken to Raj Balu enough to have his mobile number in his pda. In his arquido interview 10 july 2007, he is questioned about names in his address books on his pda and phones. There is a Raj R who he describes as a guy he met when searching for Madeleine. Raj Balu's full name is Rajinder Raj Singh Balu and I suspect this is the Raj R in Murat's pda:

Raj R 797..., mobile of a guy he met when he was helping in the search for Madeleine with whom he spoke for some time, he has not talked to him since;

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm#p8p1947

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.09.11 18:13

Molly wrote:
@jd wrote: Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien's neighbours in Exeter, James and Charlotte Gorrod, were also having a holiday at the PDL resort at exactly the same time. They arrived in Lagos and took their hire car on 28th April at 20:06pm but never checked into Ocean Club till the 30th April...where did they go for a day? James Gorrod is a property solicitor

Jane tanner said in her statement on 10th May that she met the Gorrod's on Sunday 29th at the Ocean Club. I am having a lot of trouble with her second statement, everything is badly mixed up.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER-10MAY.htm

Yeah I had real trouble making sense of when exactly she is supposed to have seen them. I did see though that she made contact with a mobile she describes as the Gorrod's at 8.30pm on 3 may and again at 9.00 am on 4 May. I'll dig out the section from the statement and post it if I can find it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.09.11 18:39

Found it.

So Jane Tanner's mobile records indicate contact with mobile 0794973 evening of 3 may and morning of 4 May:

The raw telecom data provided to OP TASK shows that the mobile phone attributed to Jane TANNER (0780858xxxx) was in contact with mobile number 0794973xxxx at 20:30:21 hrs on 3rd May 2007 and again at 09:04:46 hrs on 4th May 2007. Each contact was an 'SMS'. Enquiries are underway to suscribe the '0794973xxxx' number.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_MOBILE.htm

From her statement 8 april 2008, she is questioned about contacts to this number. I read it to be that as Charlotte was returning on the Saturday, Jane was supposed to go for a bbq at lunchtime and so texted her in the morning and after prompting says she also texted on the night before the bbq day. The times fit with the above phone records that the first contact was on the 3 May 8.30pm and again on 4 May 09.04am.. However, surely after all that had happened on the 3 May, the contact at 0904 on 4 May couldn't have been to still make arrangements for lunch THAT DAY? doesn't make sense that you'd still go to a bbq!

4078 “Okay and the last number then, is 07949 73XXXX”?
Reply “Yeah this is the one I think it would be, this is erm, this is Charlotte, my friend in Exeter who was actually out in Portugal with us when we were there, but I think I rang her, she went home on the Saturday and she hadn’t taken her mobile out with her, cos I’d (inaudible) texted her, that day we were supposed to go, it was her husband’s birthday, I must have, I’ve still got the text on here that she, we were supposed to go to their apartment for a barbecue at lunch time, so I text her in the morning and said, (inaudible) text (inaudible), there you go, I text her in the morning and said that, so you see what time that is and but she didn’t answer so, cos she hadn’t got her mobile phone”.
4078 “No”.
Reply “With her, so I rang her when she was home, that’s (inaudible) I want to talk to her then”.
4078 “But we’ve got that record that you texted her, I think you actually texted her the evening before as well”.
Reply “That was to say do we need to erm bring, I think she was saying, come up for the afternoon, I think it was something along the lines of, do we need to bring food or something along those lines cos we were going for, for lunch”.
4078 “Yes”.
Reply “Cos it was Jim’s birthday”.
4078 “Okay. That’s the end of the telephone questions”.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id222.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.09.11 19:05

Stewie wrote:Found it.

So Jane Tanner's mobile records indicate contact with mobile 0794973 evening of 3 may and morning of 4 May:

The raw telecom data provided to OP TASK shows that the mobile phone attributed to Jane TANNER (0780858xxxx) was in contact with mobile number 0794973xxxx at 20:30:21 hrs on 3rd May 2007 and again at 09:04:46 hrs on 4th May 2007. Each contact was an 'SMS'. Enquiries are underway to suscribe the '0794973xxxx' number.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_MOBILE.htm

From her statement 8 april 2008, she is questioned about contacts to this number. I read it to be that as Charlotte was returning on the Saturday, Jane was supposed to go for a bbq at lunchtime and so texted her in the morning and after prompting says she also texted on the night before the bbq day. The times fit with the above phone records that the first contact was on the 3 May 8.30pm and again on 4 May 09.04am.. However, surely after all that had happened on the 3 May, the contact at 0904 on 4 May couldn't have been to still make arrangements for lunch THAT DAY? doesn't make sense that you'd still go to a bbq!

4078 “Okay and the last number then, is 07949 73XXXX”?
Reply “Yeah this is the one I think it would be, this is erm, this is Charlotte, my friend in Exeter who was actually out in Portugal with us when we were there, but I think I rang her, she went home on the Saturday and she hadn’t taken her mobile out with her, cos I’d (inaudible) texted her, that day we were supposed to go, it was her husband’s birthday, I must have, I’ve still got the text on here that she, we were supposed to go to their apartment for a barbecue at lunch time, so I text her in the morning and said, (inaudible) text (inaudible), there you go, I text her in the morning and said that, so you see what time that is and but she didn’t answer so, cos she hadn’t got her mobile phone”.
4078 “No”.
Reply “With her, so I rang her when she was home, that’s (inaudible) I want to talk to her then”.
4078 “But we’ve got that record that you texted her, I think you actually texted her the evening before as well”.
Reply “That was to say do we need to erm bring, I think she was saying, come up for the afternoon, I think it was something along the lines of, do we need to bring food or something along those lines cos we were going for, for lunch”.
4078 “Yes”.
Reply “Cos it was Jim’s birthday”.
4078 “Okay. That’s the end of the telephone questions”.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id222.html

That's interesting, Stewie. I think with Jane it's hard to know. I am midway through her second statement and it totally contradicts itself, the first statement and I am dreading the rogatory.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.09.11 19:29

I applaud you both for being able to make some understanding of Jane Tanners statements. To say she is not articulate is an understatement

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the rogatory

Post by tigger on 19.09.11 19:40

Go over the rogatory via Dr. Roberts on McCannfiles, great fun can be had. Sometimes Jane doesn't seem to have been on the same planet as the others.

I read that Murat had made a remark to the effect that the whole thing was the 'biggest c...up in history', or words to that effect. When did he say that?
I've always liked him as facilitator.
I've been going through the old files here and there's just so much that doesn't make sense. Such as the possibility of Lori Campbell being in PdL before the 3rd May. Lori C, big friend of Clarrie, both did the Soham reporting.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas on 19.09.11 20:07

I think Murat actually said f**k-up:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3282-mark-warner-ocean-club?highlight=mark+warner

first OP down the bottom

Invinoveritas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum