The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

They've Taken Her

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They've Taken Her

Post by sallypelt on 28.08.13 23:16

It's long been stated that on the night of Madeleine McCann's disappearance, Kate shouted "They've taken her". Does anyone know who stated that Kate McCann had said this?

sallypelt

Posts : 3309
Reputation : 533
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by whmon on 28.08.13 23:22

Yes, Cherry blossom posted in the 'Jane Tanner didn't leave the table' thread that it was the tapas bar waiter.

____________________
This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

Posts : 434
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-04
Location : Back of Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by sallypelt on 28.08.13 23:33

The reason for my question is, I didn't know that Kate McCann had actually told Yvonne Warren Martin. This is a paragraph taken from YWM's statement she gave to the  Polícia Judiciária
 

"she found it strange that Kate told her that her daughter had been taken by a couple, she tried to separate her from the other two individuals so that both could speak under more privacy, suggesting to Kate that they should go inside the apartment, which prompted for Kate to react aggressively and against such an idea and told her that they could speak on the street".

I am going over David Payne's statements and all information related to him, and the more I read and go over old ground, the more I feel uncomfortable about him.

sallypelt

Posts : 3309
Reputation : 533
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by Guest on 28.08.13 23:37

The strangest thing IMO in "They've taken her" is not the "they" but the "her" ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by sallypelt on 28.08.13 23:47

Process 201/07.0 GALGS Vol. XIII, page 3429

Polícia JudiciáriaPhotographic Recognition File

On the 13th of June of 2007, at this CID of Portimão, Yvonne Warren has presented herself before me, José Monteiro, Inspector, to perform a photographic recognition.

Because this was solicited from her, she described the suspect, and she was presented with photographs of the several individuals that composed the McCann couple’s holiday group.

From the visualisation of the photographs, it resulted that she recognised David Anthony Payne, an individual that is portrayed in several pictures, as being the one that she mentioned in her statements and whom she supposedly already knew from another circumstance

~On 11/4/08 DAP was interviewed again, and he said that he'd been Working in Derby for "just over a week" and before that he had worked in Leicester General Hospital for 2 years. So, where was he before he started working in Leicester?
Places where she has worked


Yvonne Warren is adamant that she had crossed DAP's path somewhere before. She goes on to say that she has worked in


 1. Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
2. Southshields, Tyne & Wear
3. Newcastle, Tyne & Wear
4. York, North Yorkshire
5. Hull, Kingston Upon Hull
6. North Tyneside, Tyne & Wear
7. Plymouth, Devon

Does anyone know if DAP has any connection to these places?

sallypelt

Posts : 3309
Reputation : 533
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by listener on 28.08.13 23:58

Châtelaine wrote:The strangest thing IMO in "They've taken her" is not the "they" but the "her" ...
Thank-you Chatelaine flower.
Subconsciously, these words always bothered me. Now I  know why. As you say - it's the "her" !

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by tigger on 29.08.13 6:17

Yvonne Warren Martin made a long statement in November too. These can be found in the topic 'Yvonne Warren Martin statements' here.

'They've taken her'. Was also corroborated by Pennington iirc. It was printed in the press in the first reports and in fact that phrase convinced me right from the start that it was a lie.

The McCanns are like robots who are lost without a manual on natural emotions and reactions. So we are presented with their peculiar brand of logic.
The house has been burgled, they've taken my watch.....
Imo of course

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by MissesWillYa on 29.08.13 19:57


MissesWillYa

Posts : 180
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2013-04-25
Location : On a mountaintop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by kikoraton on 29.08.13 20:11

"Subconsciously, these words always bothered me. Now I  know why. As you say - it's the "her" !

In other words, "her" might have referred to Madeleine or Amelie. Kate knew that Amelie was at no risk, because she (KM) knew that the charade was always going to involve Madeleine. Which in turn demonstrates that it was a charade.

kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by Guest on 29.08.13 21:21

If it is correct as I understand that none of the Tapas mob asked who Kate meant - Madeleine or Amelie?- then they must have been in on the act.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by Penfold on 29.08.13 21:24

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:If it is correct as I understand that none of the Tapas mob asked who Kate meant - Madeleine or Amelie?- then they must have been in on the act.
thumbsup

Penfold

Posts : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-02
Age : 68
Location : Manchester.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 29.08.13 21:36

@kikoraton wrote:"Subconsciously, these words always bothered me. Now I  know why. As you say - it's the "her" !

In other words, "her" might have referred to Madeleine or Amelie. Kate knew that Amelie was at no risk, because she (KM) knew that the charade was always going to involve Madeleine. Which in turn demonstrates that it was a charade.
Agree completely.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

They have taken her

Post by Harriet94 on 29.08.13 21:55

I must admit when I started reading this thread, I wondered what the problem was if Kate said 'her'. Now I get it. Probably not connected by I never understood why Madeleine was supposed to have said " where were you when Sean and I were crying last night?" Why didn't Amelie wake up and cry too? I wondered if there were only two children in the apartment.

Harriet94

Posts : 137
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by russiandoll on 29.08.13 22:03

on personal pronouns   :     They are used when it is unnecessary or impracticable to identify a person or thing more precisely, usually because it is clear who or what is meant.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by Guest on 29.08.13 22:25

@russiandoll wrote:on personal pronouns   :     They are used when it is unnecessary or impracticable to identify a person or thing more precisely, usually because it is clear who or what is meant.
***
Right.

And don't forget, elsewhere, there's a theory that "someone" was in the know BEFORE 10Ppm on May 3 ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by Woofer on 30.08.13 0:01

Why would someone say "They`ve taken her"?

Because it was known that someone was with her beforehand and they ended up taking her or,

She was expected to be taken but it was earlier than expected.

In either scenario she could be alive or dead.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by listener on 30.08.13 0:03

@kikoraton wrote:"Subconsciously, these words always bothered me. Now I  know why. As you say - it's the "her" !

In other words, "her" might have referred to Madeleine or Amelie. Kate knew that Amelie was at no risk, because she (KM) knew that the charade was always going to involve Madeleine. Which in turn demonstrates that it was a charade.
Exactly clapping

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They've Taken Her

Post by aiyoyo on 30.08.13 0:37

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:If it is correct as I understand that none of the Tapas mob asked who Kate meant - Madeleine or Amelie?- then they must have been in on the act.
None of them asked about the "they" either.  Does it mean they also know who "they" were that Kate referred to ?  
Otherwise "they" who ?  How did Kate know it was  "they" ?

More normal to say "Madeleine is missing, gone....." than "they've taken her". The latter implies pre knowledge of something.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum