The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Organ trafficker 'gouged out 6-year-old's eyes and stole his cornea'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Organ trafficker 'gouged out 6-year-old's eyes and stole his cornea'

Post by whmon on 27.08.13 19:44

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Organ trafficker 'gouged out 6-year-old's eyes and stole his cornea'

Post by Guest on 27.08.13 19:51

Just when you think this world can't get any more evil.....

Poor, poor boy xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.08.13 20:53

The youngster was playing alone outside his home when he was snatched on Monday evening.

His parents discovered he was missing when they called him inside at around 8pm but received no response.

They began a frantic search with other relatives and eventually found him screaming in a nearby field with blood covering his face around three hours later.

The kidnapper apparently told the boy: 'Don’t cry. Don’t cry and I won’t gouge out your eyes.'

The boy’s father said: 'We didn't notice his eyes were gone when we discovered him.

'We thought he fell down from high and smashed his face.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402741/Parents-horror-Chinese-boy-6-eyes-GOUGED-OUT-kidnapped-organ-trafficker-stole-corneas.html#ixzz2dCW1glZC

Assuming the story of the organ trader is true, the parents will forever have to live with having left him 'alone' outside in the evening.

That's what happened to poor April Jones

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 27.08.13 21:30

@Tony Bennett wrote:The youngster was playing alone outside his home when he was snatched on Monday evening.

His parents discovered he was missing when they called him inside at around 8pm but received no response.

They began a frantic search with other relatives and eventually found him screaming in a nearby field with blood covering his face around three hours later.

The kidnapper apparently told the boy: 'Don’t cry. Don’t cry and I won’t gouge out your eyes.'

The boy’s father said: 'We didn't notice his eyes were gone when we discovered him.

'We thought he fell down from high and smashed his face.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402741/Parents-horror-Chinese-boy-6-eyes-GOUGED-OUT-kidnapped-organ-trafficker-stole-corneas.html#ixzz2dCW1glZC

Assuming the story of the organ trader is true, the parents will forever have to live with having left him 'alone' outside in the evening.

That's what happened to poor April Jones
Tony I think leaving children alone outside is all very culturally dependent. Even within our own society I see a great shift in the then and now of what is acceptable. Today, children seem not to be able to be unsupervised at any time and spend their days indoors online and becoming obese. When I was a child, we spent most of our time outdoors alone being active, making 'camps' playing sports and yes - avoiding potential paedophiles and being beaten up by bigger kids. I honestly don't know which is worst.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.08.13 6:06

His family found him covered in blood and crying in pain three to four hours later. His eyes were found nearby with the corneas missing, police say, implying that an organ trafficker was behind the attack.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402741/Parents-horror-Chinese-boy-6-eyes-GOUGED-OUT-kidnapped-organ-trafficker-stole-corneas.html#ixzz2dEilSfKi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Corneas taken, eyes left behind   ?    Credible "

Organ harvesting  without due and proper care renders it useless for trafficking

Cornea is transparent, has nerves, no blood vessel, and comes in 6 layers.

Something just does not gel in this story.

The Chinese saying "an eye for an eye".........

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.08.13 7:16

@aiyoyo wrote:
Corneas taken, eyes left behind   ?    Credible "
Organ harvesting  without due and proper care renders it useless for trafficking
Cornea is transparent, has nerves, no blood vessel, and comes in 6 layers.
Something just does not gel in this story.
The Chinese saying "an eye for an eye".........

Quite.
They are not gong to hack off the corneas and put them in their pocket, or in a brown envelope !
It is nonsense.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.08.13 10:43

http://news.sky.com/story/1133988/china-boy-six-has-eyes-gouged-out-by-woman

It's now claimed to be a "woman with a strange accent".

Maybe the work of someone with serious mental health issues?

I know that there have been cases of children claiming to have been attacked and it turns out they injured themselves; it's hard to believe that this boy could do something so awful to himself though.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.08.13 12:35

Am guessing his parents have enemies, and the poor child is set upon to exact the "an eye or an eye" revenge.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.08.13 12:48

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
It's now claimed to be a "woman with a strange accent".
And smelling of garlic, stooping, muttering, walking with a limp, long greasy hair, swarthy complexion,
Hang on, isn't this the same one who . . . . ?

Except that this person must look "Western", and walk with a rimp, have rong gleacy hair, smell of loast beef, . .

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 28.08.13 14:23

Thre is the liars number (Mark McClish)

This caught my attention immediately

Why was the child out alone at that time of night?

Given he is a boy and there is a one child policy they would be oprotective of him.

Why would they rouge his eyes out, removes the corneas and dump the eyeballs?

it doesn't happen, the whole eye is removed and everything is left in situ until the cornea is required whereupon it is removed and transplanted into the eye.

Corneas are sensitive and easily scratched, why would they risk damaging the cornea when they can put the whole eyeball in a pot (or 2 pots marked left and right) and take it to the theatre in a protective environment ( the pots filled with a sterile solution)

Why would the take the risks of being heard gouging out the eyes of a screaming child? that would be a sure fire way of being discovered, he would be fighting the whole time causing damage to the eyes rendering them useless unless they sedated him ( a drug test would show that)
if they sedated him then they are going to take the eyes and stick them in a pot of sterile liquid.

I am not buying the story, it simply doesn't make sense.

What does make sense is the family have a debt they haven't paid or are involved in something illegal and this child was a victim of restribution, pay up or we hurt the boy.
They didn't and he was.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.08.13 16:10

Watch the family.
Follow the money or debt.

If it is a case of hurting the child to get at the parents, the perp is worst than low pond life.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 29.08.13 20:57

I should not type when i am tired or have taken my pain meds as i typo with style and panache.

When i do typo i either add letters, skip letters or transpose letters ( my boss keeps telling me to move my fingers one key over to the left) big grin 

I suggest collecting all the excess letters and once you have a nice collection in your bag you can correct my spellings to your own satisfaction , or, have a game of scrabble, i am fluent in 3 languages english, binglish and typonese.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to guess the language and translate into english.

This message will self destruct in 5 billion years or when harry hill becomes funny or gerry mccann stops looking smug  i am reliably informed the sun will expand first cremating harry hill just as he reaches the punchline of his first and only funny joke, gerry will never stop looking smug , even after being smacked in the face by a plab et sized skillet) glee

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.08.13 22:37

Hobs, not knowing Harry Hill, I took your comment for a moment as being Harry Hole. A character, which I truly like in Jo Nesbo's novels ...

Sorry to hear you're on painkillers. Wishing you courage and strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 03.09.13 23:57

Aunt of Chinese boy, 6, who had his eyes gouged out becomes prime suspect after she jumped to her death down village well covered in his blood

• Youngster snatched while playing outside home in Linfen, Shanxi Province
  • His aunt Zhang Huiying, who later killed herself, is the prime suspect

• He may regain some degree of sight following the operation
  • Offers of support pouring in - including free operation and education

By Anthony Bond and Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 17:39, 3 September 2013 | UPDATED: 19:11, 3 September 2013

An aunt of a six-year-old Chinese boy who had his eyes gouged out has become the police's prime suspect, state media has said.

The blinded boy, Guo Bin, was found covered in blood in the northern province of Shanxi after he went missing while playing outside on August 24.
Authorities have now made the boy's aunt, Zhang Huiying, who committed suicide on Friday by jumping down a village well, their prime suspect, the state Xinhua news agency said.
The boy's blood was found on the aunt's clothes after DNA tests, according to a statement from police in the city of Linfen, Xinhua said, adding police investigations also pointed towards her.

Initial reports had said the corneas were missing when the boy's eyes were found, leading to speculation that the attacker was an organ trafficker, but police later ruled out organ sales as a motive saying the corneas had been found attached to the eyeballs.
Police had offered a 100,000 yuan ($16,000) reward for information leading to the arrest of the sole suspect. Reports said the little boy had been drugged before his eyeballs were gouged out.
The brutal attack on the boy -- who has a cleft palate -- shocked Internet users in China, who demanded retribution.
Doctors plan to implant artificial eyeballs in the boy's eye sockets after his inflammation subsides so that people will not be scared by his appearance in future, his uncle said, according to earlier media reports.

He is said to be in a stable condition and set to have artificial eyes implanted in three months.

The electronic ocular implants may enable Guo to regain some degree of sight, and the family has already received an offer from a Hong Kong surgeon to perform the operation free of charge.
Guo's attack has triggered an outpouring of support within China, as well as frustration that his assailant has not been found.
China Daily reports: 'Donations have been flowing in since reports about the boy hit the headlines late last month, and Guo Zhiping said the amount has reached 800,000 yuan (£83,686).
The suicide of Guo Bin's aunt on Saturday sparked public suspicion that she might be the assailant, but Guo Zhiping said it was impossible because the two families are on good terms.
A vice-president of a school for blind children in Taiyuan, surnamed Li, said that the school would accept Guo Bin and exempt his tuition fees if he wants to attend it.
His family found him covered in blood and crying in pain three to four hours after the attack in a rural area of Linfen city in Shanxi province.
The Beijing Times newspaper quoted the parents of the boy, whose family name is Guo according to police, as saying that their son had told them he was walking along a path when he was grabbed by a woman. She used an unspecified tool to gouge out his eyes, they said.

An entire eye cannot be transplanted, but a cornea could be vital for a patient with faltering vision.
Guo Bin's devastated father said: ‘We didn’t notice his eyes were gone when we discovered him – he had blood all over his face. We thought he had fallen down and smashed his face.’
The boy was rushed to hospital where doctors were shocked to find his eyes had been removed. His father said: ‘His eyelids were turned inside out, and his eyeballs were not there.’

Guo Bin was shown on state TV being taken in bandages from an operating theatre to a hospital bed, writhing in agony as his shocked family wept.
China Central Television said he had been drugged and ‘lost consciousness’ before the attacker removed his eyes.
His parents discovered he was missing when they called for him to come in around 8pm on Monday but received no response.
After a frantic search with relatives, they found him screaming in a field near their home in Fenxi, north China. The kidnapper had reportedly told Guo Bin: ‘Don’t cry and I won’t gouge out your eyes.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2410172/Aunt-Chinese-boy-6-eyes-gouged-prime-suspect-jumped-death-village-covered-blood.html

Hobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.09.13 0:19

So, case closed, then.

It was a family member who knew him.

And she's killed herself.

A blind boy and a suicide.

I pray that a wonderful surgeon can restore the poor boy's sight and that he will soon be able to have a happy and fulfilled life.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.09.13 5:34

Blood on Aunt's Cloth ? One is left wondering whether Police investigate family members.
You would have thought a 6-year is able to recognise his aunt.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.09.13 7:34

watch the family ? ? ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.09.13 9:50

Very bizarre indeed bearing in mind that the boy did not say anything to suggest that he knew his attacker. Let's hope that it's not (another) case of blaming someone who is conveniently now dead.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum