The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Syria - another hoax - Syrian rebels launched the chemical gas attack - just like over Iraq, we're being deceived all over again

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Syria - another hoax - Syrian rebels launched the chemical gas attack - just like over Iraq, we're being deceived all over again

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.08.13 21:59

Syria - another hoax - see this video released tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8oGFAebONU&feature=youtu.be

This is a reprise of Iraq 10 years ago.

This war against Syria has been long-planned by evil men in the U.S.

All the evidence I can find is that the Syrian rebels, who are mostly Islamist militants and Al Qa'eda members or supporters, are the ones responsible for this vile chemical attack - NOT the Syrian government.

The Syrian government is WINNING the war against the rebels - why would they, with U.N. weapon inspectors there that very week, suddenly launch a chemical weapons attack to coincide with their visit?

CUI BONO?.

I do not know why the U.S. and U.K. are now planning to bomb Syria and make the whole situation even worse, maybe kill more thousands of civilians in the process.

It is so transparent what Obama & Kerry, Cameron & Hague are doing - there is absolutely no U.N. authority for any attack on Syria - yet it looks like we are going to do it.

It is a form of madness - but more evil than madness

ETA: A short, and very true, guide to the Middle East::

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/janevans35/view/15865798

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria - another hoax - Syrian rebels launched the chemical gas attack - just like over Iraq, we're being deceived all over again

Post by Woofer on 26.08.13 23:05

UK Column - think it was Thursdays broadcast had good info on this from Patrick Henningsen who is an experienced journalist in Middle Eastern affairs :-

http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-column-live-22nd-august-2013

It`s making me so frustrated listening to our Media and Hague and the French Defence Minister promoting this lie - even saying they can attack without a UN resolution.  There was no reason for Assad to initiate a chemical attack - the only people to benefit would be the rebels, USA, UK etc.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria - another hoax - Syrian rebels launched the chemical gas attack - just like over Iraq, we're being deceived all over again

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.08.13 23:22

Indeed - in early May, Madam Carla del Ponte told her U.N. bosses that the evidence strongly pointed to the rebels having been responsible for chemical attacks:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22424188

She just managed to get a few hours' exposure on the mainstream media for this view, which was seriously 'off message', of course - before the powers-that-be in the media snuffed out her comments, claiming her views were 'tentative' and 'provisional' etc. etc.

Right from the beginning, well over 2 years ago, we were told:

Assad = BAD

Syrian rebels = GOOD.

I'm not rushing to praise Assad, by a long way, but as Arab dictators go, he was a very long way from being one of the worst

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 26.08.13 23:35

"I'm not rushing to praise Assad, by a long way, but as Arab dictators go, he was a very long way from being one of the worst "

Same here.

I see snipers even attacked the UN inspectors today - I expect they`ll put that down to Assad.

Let`s hope the UN weapons inspectors stay true.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin on 27.08.13 5:44

And look who pops up all eager for us to go to war again! None other than war-criminal and serial liar Blair.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinion/columnists/article3852924.ece

Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 27.08.13 6:58

There was a good article on the Middle East in the DT last Saturday.

Going back to basics - who drew all the straight lines on the map?

The famous Sykes-Picot treaty still has a lotto answer for.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.08.13 8:32

@Martin wrote:And look who pops up all eager for us to go to war again! None other than war-criminal and serial liar Blair.

Obama, Kerry, Cameron, Hague and Blair etc. have 'a wider agenda'

The best moment of the Leveson enquiry was when that bloke burst in and stopped Blair giving his evidence - by shouting out in court that Blair was paid £6 million a year by J P Morgan for his work in invading Iraq, and ended up shouting : "This man is a war criminal!":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trxs-ypR804

Rarely have the wicked plans of the global elite been so brilliantly punctured and exposed

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.08.13 8:40

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Martin wrote:And look who pops up all eager for us to go to war again! None other than war-criminal and serial liar Blair.

Obama, Kerry, Cameron, Hague and Blair etc. have 'a wider agenda'

The best moment of the Leveson enquiry was when that bloke burst in and stopped Blair giving his evidence by shouting out in court: "Arrest this war criminal!"
Today's DM - Blair's on holiday in Sardinia.

As West debated air strikes on Syria, where was peace envoy Blair? On a yacht in the Mediterranean

• Tony Blair jetted to the Med as news broke of chemical attacks
  • Middle East 'Special Envoy' visited Saint Tropez and luxury yachts
  • Blair was 'having meetings with various people,' spokesman said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402354/As-West-debated-air-strikes-Syria-peace-envoy-Blair-On-yacht-Mediterranean.html#ixzz2d9XUG3xB
***********************************************************************************

It seems the debate is about justifying intervention instead of the debate being about justifying non intervention and finding a way of peaceful solution.

We, (that's UK the US poodle) have nothing to be proud of in terms of intervention so what is to be achieved if we keep doing it?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 27.08.13 8:50

I don't follow the war news on tv or the newspapers but I know I am sick and tired of UK being poodle to U.S.A.

A large portion of the Uk people are really suffering because of the austerity measures in place. Where does the money come from? We are supposed to be skint and yet money can be found to spend on air strikes. They are having us all for fools.

British Prime Ministers keep in with USA - make a fortune on "the circuit" when they retire and laugh their backsides off for years to come. Sickening. How much has Blair made and still poking his nose in where it isn't wanted (by me anyway).

Special relationship. My Arris.

See how special our relationship is if our Prime Minister tells them where to go. Why not let one of our EU Brothers jump into bed with them for a change? and what exactly do British citizens get from the so-called special relationship?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.08.13 9:14

** BREAKING **

Statement from Russia, 8am this morning:

MOSCOW: Russia on Tuesday warned a military intervention in Syria could have "catastrophic consequences" for the region and called on the international community to show "prudence" over the crisis.

"Attempts to bypass the Security Council, once again to create artificial groundless excuses for a military intervention in the region are fraught with new suffering in Syria and catastrophic consequences for other countries of the Middle East and North Africa," the foreign ministry said.

"We are calling on our American partners and all members of the world community to demonstrate prudence (and) strict observance of international law, especially the fundamental principles of the UN Charter."

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2013/Aug-27/228828-use-of-force-against-syria-can-have-catastrophic-consequences-russia.ashx#ixzz2d9gHOIlW
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Russia is 100% right on this

The US & UK are 100% wrong

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 27.08.13 9:15

Tony

Thank you for the link to the YouTube video of Blair at the Leveson Inquiry. Although I tried not watching this as Leveson really gets on my nerves I found the snippet of Blair replying to the accusation interesting. It's something about his mouth when he denies payment from JP Morgan - I've seen it before when untruths are told. The lips sort of tighten and don't shape words properly. My opinion only.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.08.13 9:17

@Angelique wrote:Tony

Thank you for the link to the YouTube video of Blair at the Leveson Inquiry.  Although I tried not watching this as Leveson really gets on my nerves I found the snippet of Blair replying to the accusation interesting. It's something about his mouth when he denies payment from JP Morgan - I've seen it before when untruths are told. The lips sort tighten and don't shape words properly. My opinion only.
I hadn't noticed this. I am sure you are right. The best liars have an awful lot of practice, and are very very good at it - but close examination of their actual words and body and facial language can give them away

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 27.08.13 9:19

IMO the US and UK are looking for a catastrophic event to cover many things. It wouldn't surprise me if this Syria crisis is it.

They have waited over 2 years to try and seek some sort of agreement - now things have escalated they have their excuse to go ahead with what they initially intended.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.08.13 9:50

@Angelique wrote:IMO the US and UK are looking for a catastrophic event to cover many things. It wouldn't surprise me if this Syria crisis is it.

They have waited over 2 years to try and seek some sort of agreement - now things have escalated they have their excuse to go ahead with what they initially intended.
It seems to me the decision to intervene is already made as it was with Iraq. It's groundhog day. Manufactured and skilfully orchestrated it probably is. More blood on their hands.

I can't think any ordinary citizen could possibly support the decision to enter into and create another war. There seems to be little humanity in the decisions taken. The forthcoming loss of many more lives makes me want to weep. No government on this planet could convince me that this is justified given the complete evidence that previous action has achieved nothing of use to mankind or world peace and yet we will idly stand by and watch our 'leaders' those rich people whose careers are above all else take us further into destruction.

It's a sad day for this world of ours. More British and US troops will be sent to the slaughter. More middle eastern people will be killed and used. How can this possibly be progress?

The progress is that the UN have no power to over-ride any decision the US make and the UK government are happy to go along with the star spangled banner.

Just my opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.08.13 10:57

bn 

Syria: UK Draws Up Plans For Military Action

British forces are drawing up plans for military action in response to the alleged chemical weapons attack in Damascus

http://news.sky.com/story/1133533/syria-uk-draws-up-plans-for-military-action

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.08.13 11:08

The world stood by and watched as the Warsaw Ghetto was cleared.
We refused to bomb Auschwitz, and the IG Farben factory
There are people who deny the holocaust.

I don't know where I stand on this.
Shi'a committing genocide on Sunni ! It just doesn't stir me as it should. They have been doing it for 1400 years.
People who believe stupid things killing people who believe other stupid things for believing stupid things.
Have I / we become immune to horror ?

And, another point.
We are considering intervention because our planes and weapons can reach.
What if this were happening in Indonesia, or Vietnam, or Burma, or somewhere our planes could not reach ?
Does that affect the decision ?
And if so, why ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.08.13 11:18

Scaremongering on a grand scale helped along by the MSM. Why would Assad use chemical weapons when he was winning his war with conventional weapons? The US, Britain and any others are commited to creating a false flag attack.

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/usa-organised-gas-plot-in-syria.html

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.08.13 11:25

@PeterMac wrote:The world stood by and watched as the Warsaw Ghetto was cleared.
We refused to bomb Auschwitz, and the IG Farben factory
There are people who deny the holocaust.

I don't know where I stand on this.  
Shi'a committing genocide on Sunni !   It just doesn't stir me as it should.  They have been doing it for 1400 years.
People who believe stupid things killing people who believe other stupid things for believing stupid things.
Have I / we become immune to horror ?

And, another point.
We are considering intervention because our planes and weapons can reach.
What if this were happening in Indonesia, or Vietnam, or Burma, or somewhere our planes could not reach ?
Does that affect the decision ?
And if so, why ?
The US planes took off from UK airbases in the Falklands crisis War. It helped Thatcher to have a war.

Peter, your post is superb.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.08.13 11:32

@PeterMac wrote:I don't know where I stand on this.  
To drop bombs on Syria without explicit U.N. authority is a clear breach of international law.

Listen carefully to the weasel words of Cameron and Hague as they seek to evade this crucial point.

Back on 3 September 1939 we went to war for all the right reasons: to defend a friendly country from invasion, and to protect ourselves and Europe from a brutal, fascist regime intent on genocide of the Jews.

Now we are bombing another nation - with no legal authority under international law - to aid a motley collection of 'rebels' who are mostly either Jew-hating Islamists or Al Qa'eda terrorists, and who have committed a series of atrocities in support of their aims.

In my generation I have witnessed the decline of my country of birth in so many different ways...

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.08.13 11:37

Syria crisis: UK draws up contingency military plans

The Syrian government has denied using chemical weapons and blames rebel fighters

•  

The UK is drawing up contingency plans for military action in response to the suspected chemical weapons attack in Syria, Downing Street has said.

No 10 stressed any action would be "proportionate", lawful and follow agreement with international allies.
David Cameron will also announce later whether Parliament is to be recalled, amid growing pressure from MPs.
A chemical attack is reported to have taken place on Wednesday near Damascus, killing more than 300 people.
Syrian rebels say the Assad government was responsible, but Syria's foreign minister said on Tuesday this was a "total lie" and accused the US of using it as an "inaccurate excuse" to intervene in the two-year military conflict in the country.
'International law'
Mr Cameron has returned to London, having cut short his summer holiday to deal with the crisis.
A No 10 spokesman said the UK was considering a "proportionate response" to the attack and was considering a "range of evidence" including that from UN weapons inspectors who visited five sites around Damascus on Monday.
Analysis

Frank Gardner BBC security correspondent

Whitehall officials say no firm decision is likely to be taken on how Britain will respond to last week's alleged chemical attack in Syria until at least Wednesday.
That is when David Cameron will be chairing a session of the National Security Council, attended by military and intelligence chiefs and senior ministers. It follows intense consultations between London and Washington, with Downing Street keen to stress the two countries are acting in concert.
Any military response, if it's decided on, is most likely to be confined to a one-off or limited guided missile strikes on selected Syrian military targets using Tomahawk cruise missiles fired from US Navy warships stationed hundreds of miles away in the eastern Mediterranean.
US vessels there are reported to have about 400 such missiles onboard, while a Royal Navy submarine in the region can also carry cruise missiles.
But Russia, Syria and Iran have all issued strong warnings against any Western military action.

But Downing Street stressed that no decisions had been taken on any response amid discussions with international partners and any action would be "within a strict legal framework" and "within international law".
Mr Cameron is to chair a meeting of the National Security Council - attended by military and intelligence chiefs and senior ministers - on Wednesday, while Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg has cancelled a visit to Afghanistan.
It is understood the most likely military response to Wednesday's suspected chemical weapons attack would be a one-off or limited guided missile strikes on Syrian military targets fired from US Navy warships.
The Labour Party and several Conservative MPs have insisted the prime minister must explain the objectives and legal basis for military action to Parliament before it happens.
Although the Commons voted on UK military intervention in Iraq in 2003 and Libya in 2011, there is no legal obligation for the government to get parliamentary approval before committing British forces.
The prime minister has the final say on deploying British troops in conflicts, using Royal Prerogative powers.
'Blank cheque'
For Labour, shadow foreign secretary Douglas Alexander said it was right to consider all options but he was "not prepared to write the government a blank cheque" with regards to committing British forces.
He told BBC Breakfast the prime minister needed to bring Parliament back and set out his strategic objectives for any military action in Syria and MPs should be allowed to vote on this.
"Is it a broad objective of changing the civil war or trying to remove (President) Bashar al-Assad or is it a more limited objective of trying to degrade his capability to use these weapons with impunity?" he asked.
Parliament is due to return from its summer recess on Monday but more than 60 MPs have signed a motion calling for a one-off session before that to discuss the crisis.
Conservative MP Adam Holloway said Parliament must be consulted but he doubted whether MPs would sanction any military action, since intervention was not in the UK's national security interest and would be "pure foolishness".
"We must have a clear purpose to any military intervention," he told BBC Radio 4's Today Programme. "It was ever thus."
The situation in Syria was not "clear cut", he added, as there were "appalling things going on on both sides."
Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote
It could easily turn into a regional war with Lebanon, Israel and all the surrounding nations in this and then possibly a world war with China and Russia”
End Quote Paul Flynn Labour MP
Mr Cameron spoke to a number of foreign leaders over the bank holiday weekend, including US President Barack Obama, Russian President Vladimir Putin and his French and German counterparts.
US Secretary of State John Kerry has said the use of chemical weapons is a "moral obscenity" which cannot be ignored but Russia, a key ally of Syria, has said there is no evidence an attack had taken place or who was responsible.
'Fabricated' footage
Moscow has warned any intervention without a UN mandate would be "a grave violation of international law".
The UN Security Council is made up of 15 states, including five permanent members - China, Russia, France, the US and the UK - who have the power to veto any resolution.
UK Foreign Secretary William Hague has told the BBC it would be possible for the UK and its allies to respond without the UN's unanimous backing.
Meanwhile, former Prime Minister Tony Blair has said enduring controversy over the decision to invade Iraq in 2003 should not stop politicians from helping the Syrian people.
Avoiding military intervention could result in "a nightmare scenario" for the West in the Middle East, he wrote in the Times.

• 01:15: 21 August (10:15 GMT 20 Aug): Facebook pages of Syrian opposition report heavy fighting in rebel-held eastern districts of the Ghouta, the agricultural belt around Damascus

• 02:45: Opposition posts Facebook report of "chemical shelling" in Ein Tarma area of the Ghouta

• 02:47: Second opposition report says chemical weapons used in Zamalka area of the Ghouta

• Unverified video footage shows people being treated on pavements in the dark and in a makeshift hospital

• Reports say chemical weapons were used in Ghouta towns of Irbin, Jobar, Zamalka and Ein Tarma as well as in Muadhamiya to the west, but this is not confirmed

• Syrian government acknowledges military offensive in the Ghouta but denies chemical weapons use

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23845765#

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.08.13 11:49

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:I don't know where I stand on this.  
To drop bombs on Syria without explicit U.N. authority is a clear breach of international law.

Listen carefully to the weasel words of Cameron and Hague as they seek to evade this crucial point.

Back on 3 September 1939 we went to war for all the right reasons: to defend a friendly country from invasion, and to protect ourselves and Europe from a brutal, fascist regime intent on genocide of the Jews.

Now we are bombing another nation - with no legal authority under international law - to aid a motley collection of 'rebels' who are mostly either Jew-hating Islamists or Al Qa'eda terrorists, and who have committed a series of atrocities in support of their aims.

In my generation I have witnessed the decline of my country of birth in so many different ways...
I understand this Tony. There is more said in the '......' of your comment than in your words. I weep for my beloved country today Tony. What have we become? Humanity is not at the core of our society.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.08.13 11:50

candyfloss wrote:BBC NEWS: Syria crisis: UK draws up contingency military plans
But who can trust the BBC on this, and so many other things?

This site is worth a brief visit:

http://biasedbbc.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=iraq&action=display&thread=1762

Among other things, it reports on the 'Houla Massacre', widely reported in the West as a brutal atrocity committed by Assad's forces etc. etc.

The above link explains that the appalling Houla massacre was in fact committed by the Syrian rebels

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 27.08.13 16:21

Our great leaders' and politicians' children are never used as cannon fodder. If that day ever came I bet there would be a lot less toadying to USA and they would be told to stick their special relationship where the sun don't shine.

Where were the Blair children when the Iraq war was announced? Kinnock's children? They are doing nicely for themselves now I believe.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.08.13 16:24

BBC - taking comments on Syria story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23853342?postId=117173811#comment_117173811

About 99% don't believe Assad carried out this attack and the same 99% simply think the US and the UK leaders are lying about it, and that the chemical attack is probably the work of the rebels.

What a truly appalling state of affairs: the people of Britain and its leaders are poles apart from each other.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 01.09.13 9:01

Obamas speech; I have the AUTHORITY.

Air strikes?

one way of sending more refugees into EUROPE.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum