The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Rotherham Labour Councillor 'knew his relative was having sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl in care and did nothing'

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rotherham Labour Councillor 'knew his relative was having sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl in care and did nothing'

Post by tungsten tel on 29.08.14 19:57

Dee Coy wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:I don't have a problem with the colour of anyone's skin or their genetic origins.

I do have a problem with certain cultures and philosophies that I believe are harmful and trap people in a controlling system. Fear, mental and physical abuse are part of these systems.

Near the top of my list is Islam.

That does not make me a racist.

Sums it up for me, BlueBag.

As a caveat, I'd add that I've recently spent a wonderful two weeks in Turkey. A Muslim country, everbody bar none was happy, tolerant, charming, welcoming and liberal. Women and children were cherished and the man who brought this culture to Turkey, Kemal Ataturk,  universally adored and still revered.

I have visited Morocco where I observed a similar contentment and attitude to life from the people there. What is so sad is that the teachings of Islam seem to be more extreme in the UK than in some of the traditional heartlands. Is it Islam, or the wilful misinterpretation of it's teachings by those men who will always wish to dominate?
It is about the interpretation of the religion . I wonder what the reaction of the Muslim faith would be if an army of Christians swept across Europe killing Muslims at will . To the point of religious cleansing .

tungsten tel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rotherham Labour Councillor 'knew his relative was having sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl in care and did nothing'

Post by Markus 2 on 29.08.14 20:32

Alexis Jay, former senior social worker , WONDER WHERE THAT WAS?

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 29.08.14 22:03

No one seriously believes the authorities felt they had to ignore abuse because of the race of the perpetrators. It’s just a ploy to deflect blame

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/29/rotherham-abuse-political-correctness-ludicrous
If it is true that political correctness prevented the authorities from using their powers against minorities for fear of giving offence, that’s a scandal. It would also be a first.

Having someone  like Alexis Jay who is  involved  with SS is like having Harold Shipman looking into abuse in Hospitals. No matter how sympathetic and honest  she appears to come across.

No mention of this  professor Jay

A senior manager who oversaw children’s services at Rotherham while it failed to protect girls from abuse has been recruited by another council to improve its appalling track record.

Jackie Wilson was brought in by Doncaster Council earlier this year after a report criticised its ‘legacy of failure’ over the deaths of seven children in just five years.

As assistant director for children and young people, Mrs Wilson is responsible for ensuring the safety of youngsters in council care.

But yesterday questions were raised about her new role after it emerged she was a senior manager at Rotherham children’s services from 2002 to 2007.

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 30.08.14 13:04

quote Though she has played a leading role in shaping key health, social care and children’s services policy in Scotland for years, she has cultivated a near-invisible personal profile. nah

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.08.14 14:42

@BlueBag wrote:I don't have a problem with the colour of anyone's skin or their genetic origins.

I do have a problem with certain cultures and philosophies that I believe are harmful and trap people in a controlling system. Fear, mental and physical abuse are part of these systems.

Near the top of my list is Islam.
The problem in Rotherham seems to have been mainly middle-aged Pakistani men, all Muslims, desiring, absusing and raping young girls.

Their religion's founder and prophet, Muhammed, set an unfortunate precedent in this regard by, at the age of 51, fantasising about a 6-year-old girl, Ayesha, and getting betrothed to her, then marrying her and consummating the 'marriage' when she was just NINE years old (some authorities insist she was just eight when the marriage was consummated).

Christians have Christ as their supreme example.

Muslims have the bloodthirsty, 16-times-married warlord, advocate of killing infidels, Muhammed, as their example.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.08.14 15:38

@jozi wrote:
@aquila wrote:Many years ago I had professional dealings with Social Services across several Councils.

One Council area in particular had a specific problem of incest within the 'Asian community'. Please forgive me for putting that into quotes but I find it abhorrent that anyone with a British Passport living in UK has to form a 'community' of any sort - but that's just my opinion. This incest problem was never reported. On the contrary, there was a surge in the media of sikh, muslim, hindu 'community leaders' being championed.

Another Council had a problem whereby they couldn't recruit social workers as their reputation was stuffed due to the massive caseloads (iirc at that time the average social worker within this MBC was 39 cases).

Councils at that time (and this is years ago) were struggling to recruit social workers. Metropolitan Boroughs were desperate to recruit Asian social workers. The Police service was desperate to recruit Asian officers, so desperate in fact that height restrictions were dropped and assistance with the recruitment process offered to Asian candidates.

Any of this make sense?

Asian children are still unprotected at the hands of Asian families. White children are exploited by Asian men.

Well done the PC brigade who have covered it up for more than ten years.

If that makes me a racist then I'm a racist. What it doesn't make me is a liar.
Well said aquila    goodpost if it walks like a duck and quacks.......its a duck ? Lets stop with this PC nonsense it does not work, our cultures are different and that is the problem  !!!
Re. aquila's post red highlights.

For me it is absolutely ridiculous that anyone would think that aquila's post would resemble anything racist.   The PC Brigade have a lot to answer for imo when we have to add sentences such as this.    Absolutley ridiculolus.

Telling the truth is not racism but of course some in the PC Brigade would have us believe that all is honey and roses when we all know that is not the case.
Pah.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 30.08.14 17:38

@plebgate wrote:
Re. aquila's post red highlights.
For me it is absolutely ridiculous that anyone would think that aquila's post would resemble anything racist.   The PC Brigade have a lot to answer for imo when we have to add sentences such as this.    Absolutely ridiculous.
Telling the truth is not racism but of course some in the PC Brigade would have us believe that all is honey and roses when we all know that is not the case.
Pah.
It is ridiculous but it is also true.

At the end of one of the many compulsory "Racial Awareness" courses I had to attend, my friend and colleague Glen Williams - a black man - asked the white instructor
"So are you saying that black people don't have a sense of humour ?"
The instructor had no answer, since he had not been given it in the notes.

Being accused of Racism was about as bad as being accused of witchcraft in Salem.
A denial was clear evidence of lying, an admission was clear evidence of witchcraft.
So they throw you into the river. If the river accepts you and you drown, you were innocent, if the river rejects you and you float, you are clearly a witch.
If you insist you are not a racist, you obviously are. If you don't - ditto

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.09.14 0:39

Rotherham researcher 'sent on diversity course' after raising alarm

The Home Office researcher was told to "never, ever" repeat evidence, contained in her

2001 report, that most of the perpatrators were Asian men

Rotherham, South Yorkshire Photo: Ross Parry Agency

By Tom Brooks-Pollock
12:00AM BST 02 Sep 2014

A researcher who raised the alarm over the sexual abuse of teenage girls in Rotherham more than a decade ago was sent on a 'ethnicity and diversity course' by child protection bosses who refused to act on her evidence.

The researcher, who was seconded to Rotherham council by the Home Office, was told she must "never, ever" again refer to the fact that the abusers were predominantly Asian men.

Speaking to the BBC's Panorama programme under the condition of anonymity, the researcher said that she identified more 270 victims of trafficking and underage prostitution by mainly Muslim gangs in Rotherham.

But, despite being sent to Rotherham Council, the report - based on interviews with underage girls seeking help from the council's anti-child prositution project, called Risky Business - was never published.

Indeed, the council tried unsuccessfully to sack the researcher after she resisted pressure to change her findings.

Data to back up the report's findings also went missing from the Risky Business office the weekend after she submitted her report, the researcher told the programme.

Recalling the reaction of one official after she had submitted the report, the researcher said: "She said you must never refer to that again. You must never refer to Asian men.

"And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."

One of the girls who was allegedly abused, whose name was changed to Isabel to protect her identity, said that her abuser told her he would "play the race card" if the police tried to take action.

Martin Kimber, chief executive of Rotherham Borough Council, said: "The alleged 'raid' on the Risky Business office is not something that I am aware of and having made appropriate checks within the council, I am unable to find anyone who recognises this series of events as they have been presented to us.

"Similarly, I have been unable to find any reference within the Alexis Jay report to the alleged incident and have no other independent means of corroborating the allegations that are being put forward. If further information is made available which enables me to do so, I would be happy to look into it."

A South Yorkshire Police statement, released in response to the programme, said: "South Yorkshire Police is determined to bring offenders of child sexual exploitation (CSE) to justice and takes seriously allegations of sexual offences regardless of how long ago they took place.

"The force has increased officers working in CSE from 10 to 45 over the last year, which shows how seriously we take this crime and preventing young people becoming victims.

"A number of large-scale investigations looking at historical and current sexual offences in Rotherham are ongoing and involve a large number of victims.

The Independent on Sunday reported over the weekend that the Home Office Select Committee will investigate how much the Home Office knew about the scandal from 2001

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 03.09.14 9:47

Do we know who is involved with Risky Business Directors etc

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/rotherham-style-child-abuse-in-scotland-probed-1-3526201

Rotherham-style’ child abuse in Scotland probed

Where was  Alexis Jay when she was needed here.
INVESTIGATION: Police inquiry into sexual exploitation of children in Glasgow mirrors the scandal in England, writes Dani Garavelli

Professor Alexis Jay OBE has spent most of her social work career in Central Scotland, in Edinburgh, Lothian and Strathclyde Councils
In February 2013, after Operation Cotswold ended, the police launched Operation Dash, a broader attempt to root out child sexual exploitation (CSE) across the Strathclyde police area. Officers worked in partnership with the charity Barnardo’s Scotland to gather intelligence.

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 03.09.14 11:04

@Tony Bennett wrote:Rotherham researcher 'sent on diversity course' after raising alarm

The Home Office researcher was told to "never, ever" repeat evidence, contained in her

2001 report, that most of the perpatrators were Asian men

Rotherham, South Yorkshire Photo: Ross Parry Agency

By Tom Brooks-Pollock
12:00AM BST 02 Sep 2014

A researcher who raised the alarm over the sexual abuse of teenage girls in Rotherham more than a decade ago was sent on a 'ethnicity and diversity course' by child protection bosses who refused to act on her evidence.

The researcher, who was seconded to Rotherham council by the Home Office, was told she must "never, ever" again refer to the fact that the abusers were predominantly Asian men.

Speaking to the BBC's Panorama programme under the condition of anonymity, the researcher said that she identified more 270 victims of trafficking and underage prostitution by mainly Muslim gangs in Rotherham.

But, despite being sent to Rotherham Council, the report - based on interviews with underage girls seeking help from the council's anti-child prositution project, called Risky Business - was never published.

Indeed, the council tried unsuccessfully to sack the researcher after she resisted pressure to change her findings.

Data to back up the report's findings also went missing from the Risky Business office the weekend after she submitted her report, the researcher told the programme.

Recalling the reaction of one official after she had submitted the report, the researcher said: "She said you must never refer to that again. You must never refer to Asian men.

"And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."

One of the girls who was allegedly abused, whose name was changed to Isabel to protect her identity, said that her abuser told her he would "play the race card" if the police tried to take action.

Martin Kimber, chief executive of Rotherham Borough Council, said: "The alleged 'raid' on the Risky Business office is not something that I am aware of and having made appropriate checks within the council, I am unable to find anyone who recognises this series of events as they have been presented to us.

"Similarly, I have been unable to find any reference within the Alexis Jay report to the alleged incident and have no other independent means of corroborating the allegations that are being put forward. If further information is made available which enables me to do so, I would be happy to look into it."

A South Yorkshire Police statement, released in response to the programme, said: "South Yorkshire Police is determined to bring offenders of child sexual exploitation (CSE) to justice and takes seriously allegations of sexual offences regardless of how long ago they took place.

"The force has increased officers working in CSE from 10 to 45 over the last year, which shows how seriously we take this crime and preventing young people becoming victims.

"A number of large-scale investigations looking at historical and current sexual offences in Rotherham are ongoing and involve a large number of victims.

The Independent on Sunday reported over the weekend that the Home Office Select Committee will investigate how much the Home Office knew about the scandal from 2001
I wish this researcher had been successfully sacked and taken them to court under no win, no fee.    This report could have been produced in court and names revealed.     She would have won the case for sure imo and a huge payout and in the process. 

IMO it is time these people were named and the public allowed to cry shame on them and lose their jobs and income.   Until this happens this betrayal of our children will continue.

What is the point of some of our MPs when they continue to allow this to go on.

Boot em all out 2015, make the new lot keep their promises or face jail themselves.    This abuse has to stop and until the abusers and their "defenders" are hit where it hurts, it will never end.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 09.09.14 21:22

Anyone watch the select committee hearing today? 

I did, before Sky & the BBC decided to take it off air and resort to filling the airwaves with repeated reports about the scottish referendum. Anyway, managed to watch the rest on BBC listen Live and have to say if anybody is any doubt about whitewashes and our establishment - take a look at this for yourself (The parliament site shows videos of meetings I believe). The head of Yorkshire police said that he was not aware of any of the abuse that was going on, as was his colleague (or guy in charge at the moment), also the main guy said that in fact he was patron of a missing people's charity????? Which one I wonder? And said it as if that exempted him from any guilt. He was very defensive and quite rude in his manner toward the committee - did not do himself any favours, leaving the victims of abuse most probably very offended and upset by this tone - no thought for them - only one thought I would say - his pension! 

The councillor who is stepping down and Joyce Thacker - were also quoting the mantra that they didn't know anything. I have to say Ms Thacker is one hard faced C*w, who obviously climbed the ladder in her career by keeping her mouth shut or working as a blocker/stopper of the abuse getting out. This woman won't resign - she made it pretty clear that she will fight this all the way - legally I would think, another in the mould of Sharon Shoesmith (Baby Peter)

Finally, Mr Wright - Chief Police Commissioner. Well - he aint going anywhere soon.....Like Ms Thacker. IMO - They all know stuff and can't be gotten rid of. He even denied (under oath - they made him take that at the beginning) being at an event when a victim actually confronted him with her abuse - he said he couldn't recall it, though one of the committee said there were witnesses to the meeting.......Perjury charges????? We can but hope. 

All in all - it was a shameful demonstration of covering each others backs and left me feeling so much distrust in our police and local services. But just imagine what all those victims felt and those that are suffering in Rotherham and other areas of the country now - what faith have they to have in any sort of just when those in charge are still there now!!!

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad on 10.09.14 0:42

Researcher who tried to expose Rotherham abuse ‘feared for life after police officers’ threat’

A Home Office researcher whose report into child sexual exploitation problems in Rotherham was ‘suppressed’ more than a decade ago has claimed she was threatened by two police officers
The researcher claims she was approached by two officers while she was in her car at night, to be told it would be a ‘bad thing’ if the abusers she was investigating found out her home address.
The researcher, who has not been named, gave evidence in a private session to the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee yesterday, and said she ‘feared for her life’ as a result of harassment in connection with her work.
Details of her evidence was revealed during the public session of the hearing by Conservative MP Nicola Blackwood.
She said the committee had been told by the researcher that her 2002 report had been greeted with hostility by South Yorkshire Police. She said they had heard evidence that the researcher had been contacted by two officers.
Ms Blackwood said: “The researcher told us she was threatened in her car at night by two police officers.
“They said wouldn’t it be a bad thing if some of those men found out where she lived. She feared for her life.”
The MP said she had been ‘deeply shocked’ by the evidence. South Yorkshire Police chief constable David Crompton said he would refer the researcher’s evidence on to the National Crime Agency, with whom he is in talks about holding an inquiry into the events in Rotherham.
Mr Crompton said he had not been aware of the matter prior to the committee raising it with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell is happening in this country?  Every week we hear new stories about cases of historical child abuse, often institutional, that have had enquiries into them shut down.  There are stories of people being harassed and threatened, even Tom Watsom MP was allegedly threatened after he announced there was a paedophile network in Parliament (looks like the threat worked.  Haven't heard a peep out of him for 18 months or so.)

Is this some kind of mass hysteria, "Paedogeddon" as Chris Morris put it, or are the people in power mostly child abusers, friends and business associates of child abusers, and apologists for child abuse?  Do they all have dirt on each other, and use it as a blackmail tool?  How much do people like Murdoch and other movers and shakers know about it?  Is this the dark secret that keeps everyone in line?

Naz_Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.09.14 9:59

@Naz_Nomad wrote:
Is this some kind of mass hysteria, "Paedogeddon" as Chris Morris put it, or are the people in power mostly child abusers, friends and business associates of child abusers, and apologists for child abuse?  Do they all have dirt on each other, and use it as a blackmail tool?  How much do people like Murdoch and other movers and shakers know about it?  Is this the dark secret that keeps everyone in line?

Sadly, I have reached the conclusion that this is indeed the case. For every prominent person who you've ever wondered how they got to be where they are in life - well now you know how.

Back to top Go down

Officer Greater Manchester police tells all

Post by Woofer on 12.09.14 21:26

Caught this on World At One today.

A policeman tells all about how all police regarded the disfunctional girls from childrens` homes as scrubbers as they were persistent offenders and never wanted their sexual relationships with asian men reported.  Police had targets from government and resources were stretched so these girls were more or less ignored.  He said its still exactly the same now.

It`s followed by comment from Simon Danczuk.

Starts at 26:46 mins.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04gcdtb

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum