The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Rotherham Labour Councillor 'knew his relative was having sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl in care and did nothing'

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rotherham Labour Councillor 'knew his relative was having sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl in care and did nothing'

Post by PeterMac on 27.08.14 12:51

@tigger wrote:
In this case I'd be quite happy for sharia law to be implemented, I'm assuming, not being familiar with this law that  this involves capital punishment.

The girls would be beheaded for Adultery and immorality. The men would be released.
It happens regularly in Saudi Arabia. In one case of which I have personal knowledge the baby was delivered, handed to the rapist father and the 13 year old girl was beheaded in the yard of the hospital. The Consultant Obstetrician (Brit) acquaintance of mine realised that as he was a witness his own safety was compromised and he came back to the UK with his family on the next flight, leaving everything they had.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rotherham Labour Councillor 'knew his relative was having sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl in care and did nothing'

Post by BlueBag on 27.08.14 13:00

It's about time in this country that we can openly discuss what Islam really is and not have this "religion of peace" nonsense stuffed down our throats.

Ask any Muslim - even the "moderate" ones... "is death a proper punishment for a Muslim converting to Christianity or any other religion"...

They'll say yes or they won't give you a straight answer.

Same for stoning for adultery.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 27.08.14 14:07

@PeterMac wrote:
@tigger wrote:
In this case I'd be quite happy for sharia law to be implemented, I'm assuming, not being familiar with this law that  this involves capital punishment.

The girls would be beheaded for Adultery and immorality.   The men would be released.
It happens regularly in Saudi Arabia.  In one case of which I have personal knowledge the baby was delivered, handed to the rapist father and the 13 year old girl was beheaded in the yard of the hospital.  The Consultant Obstetrician (Brit) acquaintance of mine realised that as he was a witness his own safety was compromised and he came back to the UK with his family on the next flight, leaving everything they had.

Who on earth wrote these idiotic 'laws?'  It has been explained to me that the early Suras are moderate and as the Islam increased in power, the later suras helpfully tell the moslim exactly how to kill non-believers.
But allegedly all written by Mohammed himself.

Is this a case of interpretation of a sura or an actual directive in the sura?  In any case, I take back what I wrote, completely wrong. 

Yes, the race card works very well for only one side. I had an Indian classmate at university who was seriously stupid - my tutor told me he could not fail a coloured student and failing them in any case would mean having them another year. We also had a very intelligent Sri Lankan in the class who was no problem at all and was most annoyed by this situation.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It is all coming out.

Post by PeterMac on 27.08.14 17:54

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735194/Girls-young-11-doused-petrol-told-raped-next.html#comments

Did some Pakistani councillors in Rotherham block attempts to tackle child abuse? Council officer's controversial claim in scandal report which found 'little attempt' to investigate the role of race in paedophile activity
Report found 1,400 children abused between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham
The figure is likely to be a conservative estimate of the true scale
Victims terrorised with guns and doused in petrol and threatened with fire
More than a third of the cases were already know to agencies
Author of the report condemned 'blatant' failings by council's leadership
Action blocked by political correctness as staff 'feared appearing racist'
Majority of victims described the perpetrators as 'Asian' men
Report into scandal suggests senior Pakistani councillors 'blocked' action
Social workers 'pressured to reveal women's whereabouts' in separate domestic violence cases
Deputy leader's plan to tackle scandal 'head-on' overruled by rest of cabinet
Dennis MacShane, MP for Rotherham 1994-2012, said there was a culture of 'not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat'
Labour's Shaun Wright, head of children's services 2005-2010, refuses to step down from new role as South Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner
His own party leaderhip has now called for his resignation following report

A group of 'influential' Pakistani councillors have been accused of blocking attempts to tackle child abuse in Rotherham and also meddling in domestic abuse cases involving Asian women in the town.
The damning child protection report that yesterday revealed the sexual exploitation of 1,400 girls by gangs - most of them of Pakistani origin - also alleges that Labour politicians from the same community 'acted as barriers' to attempts to tackle the 16-year campaign of abuse.
One council official told report author Professor Alexis Jay social workers felt pressure from Pakistani officials to reveal the whereabouts of women fleeing domestic violence.
They were also told to encourage women to go back to their attackers rather than support the victims' own choice of action.
'Cover up': Pakistani councillors at Rotherham Council 'acted as barriers' in the face of attempts to expose the scandal which saw 1,400 children sexually abused by Asian gangs, predominantly Pakistani men, a report said
And when the Pakistani-heritage Deputy Council Leader suggested tackling the situation 'head-on' in the Pakistani community, he was overruled by colleagues, it was said.

BBC accused of sanitising its news coverage of Rotherham child abuse by Asian gangs by failing to refer to perpetrators' ethnicity
'I was called a liar and a racist for exposing this sex gang abuse horror', by SUE REID
Betrayed by the PC cowards: Damning report reveals 1,400 girls were abused by sex gangs because social workers and police feared racism claims - so did nothing
'I saved all my clothes I was raped in but the police lost them and said it was my word against his': Shocking claims of Rotherham sex abuse gang victim whose parents sent her abroad when authorities failed to protect her
Revealed: How fear of being seen as racist stopped social workers saving up to 1,400 children from sexual exploitation at the hands of Asian men in just ONE TOWN
Ukip's Yorkshire and Humber MEP Jane Collins said: 'This part of the report is just shocking.
'To cover up something of this scale, they cannot have been acting out of shame; it is evil.
'It seems specific councillors have put up barriers to stop the problem becoming public and stop the problem being dealt with - blocking both white women and Pakistani-heritage women from getting help.'
She added: 'This issue needs to be tackled within the community and to hear that councillors have blocked that is unbelievable.'
The blocks by a group of unidentified councillors came amid a widespread refusal by police, social services and council officials to acknowledge the ethnicity of the perpetrators.
Police suppressed evidence of the crimes because they feared being labelled racist.
Concerns about damage to community cohesion were also put above the need to protect the vulnerable.

Bearing in mind that most members of the "pakistani" community are probably first or second cousins, most of the women are married to a husband, who is also likely to be their own uncle and their second cousin, this is "understandable" in PC terms.
Viva cultural heritage !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 27.08.14 18:21

Reading your above post PeterMac -its got me fuming again. How can these people be permitted to stay in post when, what can only be described as truly evil behaviour in blocking and covering up systematic child abuse!!! We keep on throwing accusations at other countries about how they treat their children when we can't even look after/protect our own.

I think its high time time David Cameron grew a back bone - the absence of a statement from him is now very conspicuous and comes across to me as somebody who doesn't care or share a view point on what is an extremely serious matter affecting vulnerable citizens of the country he governs. In the past, when in opposition (was this just point scoring) he came across tough and passionate when tackling Ed Balls about Baby Peter - so where is he statement on these young girls??? He has a daughter, how would he feel if this should happen to her? Isn't it time he called for the sacking of certain people and a thorough investigation into all the services involved - of who exactly knew what, and who covered it up and why.......Apparently though, DC's  v.busy preparing a trip to Scotland, meeting business people etc, and then has EU stuff to attend to.....Guess he sees this as far more important than systematic child abuse in the very country he governs. He too should hang his head in shame!

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel on 27.08.14 19:55

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:I'd act all shocked at the 1400 victims and the unforgivable (lack of) action(s) of the authorities, but sadly it doesn't shock me anymore sad

Was this report also due to be released around now? I honestly don't remember anything about this case. Just wondering if this being released *now* is designed to take our eyes off the squirrel(™®PeterMac) ie: the MP investigations?
Same Police Force investigating Sir Cliff . Hmmmmmmm

tungsten tel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 27.08.14 20:09

@tungsten tel wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:I'd act all shocked at the 1400 victims and the unforgivable (lack of) action(s) of the authorities, but sadly it doesn't shock me anymore sad

Was this report also due to be released around now? I honestly don't remember anything about this case. Just wondering if this being released *now* is designed to take our eyes off the squirrel(™®PeterMac) ie: the MP investigations?

Why is that?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel on 27.08.14 20:13

@BlueBag wrote:
@tungsten tel wrote:

Why is that?
Sorry as in timing and forces record (i.e. 1400 victims little convictions or action Hmmmmmm I wonder how the police will play the Cliff investigation ) That sort of Hmmmmmmm

tungsten tel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 27.08.14 20:38

No, I meant why SYP.

Cliff is an exile.

And the accuser lives where?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 27.08.14 21:06

@BlueBag wrote:No, I meant why SYP.

Cliff is an exile.

Said to have happened at a rally in Sheffield - next door to Rotherham. Both in South Yorks.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel on 27.08.14 21:11

@Miraflores wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:No, I meant why SYP.

Cliff is an exile.

Said to have happened at a rally in Sheffield - next door to Rotherham. Both in South Yorks.
South Yorkshire Police Force =  Rotherham child abuse , Hillsborough cover up . Piss poor track record . What do the force do with their time ? OK Sir Cliff get back to Portugal and finish your Summer Holiday matey .

tungsten tel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.08.14 21:14

@tungsten tel wrote:
South Yorkshire Police Force =  Rotherham child abuse , Hillsborough cover up . Piss poor track record . What do the force do with their time ? OK Sir Cliff get back to Portugal and finish your Summer Holiday matey .
I wonder if you know what you have posted ? ? ? ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.08.14 21:22

@tigger wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:If you are accused of being racist, your career is over.
If you are accused of being useless, incompetent, negligent and corrupt

you thank the promotion board, and take up your new post !   Mr

Sadly, that's the bloody truth !

Being accused of racism is fatal, no if no but no leeway for argument.

Being accused of incompetent, useless, etc needs to be proven and it's very technical in law.

Under the Sharia law you have no right to legal representation or right to defend yourself.
Whatever the Imam decides shall become your punishment. Should he decree capital punishment for you, capital punishment it shall be.
Yes, I'd be quite happy for capital punishment to be brought back.
USA still use it in most states.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 27.08.14 21:25

According to this Express article. it seems Mr Gamble and his side-kick, a Mr Walsh, were busy researching the child sex slave trade in Cambodia in 2010  (no concerns about what was going down in Blighty - so much for research, eh! In a minute they will be claiming to be first through the ethnicity barrier)

"Jim Gamble, ex-chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop), and John Walsh said they were shocked when they went into a Cambodian bar where there were 50 to 60 girls.
Mr Walsh said: "Within two minutes a madam came up to us and said, 'What are you looking for?' and Mr Gamble said: 'We're looking for young girls.' She brought over three or four girls that were (about) 12 or 13 years old - very, very young."

What a shame someone didn't wire them: "Come home stat. Child sex trade ongoing in Rotherham. Forget 50 to 60.  Industrial scale."

PS This "research" was undertaken AFTER he had resigned from CEOP according to this article.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/211306/Child-protection-chief-in-TV-probe

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.08.14 21:29

@jeanmonroe wrote:BREAKING:

Home office, Theresa May's department has just said......................................THESE EXPLOITED 1400 CHILDREN .............NOTHING TO DO WITH US!

It's ALL the councils 'fault'

Exploited UK children NOTHING to do with Home Office?

She, TM, is 'FUNDING' CEOP!.........Child EXPLOITATION online protection!

The SAME TM who IS 'authorising' UK taxpayers money, £9 1/2 MILLION, to date, and increasing at a rate of £6,778 a DAY, to investigate ONE 'missing' child.

Who, a TOP Police officer said, that 'there's no evidence to eliminate one or other, or both, of the 'missing' child's parents from possible involvement in their child's 'disappearance'

T May is being EXPLOITED by the parents of a child, they, and ONLY they, have said 'was abducted'!

And the auntie of the 'missing' child has said, on record, that "they, (the McCanns) think she's (madeleine) WITH"

WAKE UP MAY and smell the 'scam'!

imo, obviously.

You'd think TM would at least have the civility to pretend to be shocked or outraged at the lack of proper report/audit system in place between inter-departments. She didn't even have the decency to be courteous to say something suitable. Shocking !

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel on 27.08.14 22:08

@PeterMac wrote:
@tungsten tel wrote:
I wonder if you know what you have posted ? ? ? ?
Thinking out loud Peter . Dont know full facts about 2 of the cases but still brings a tear to my eyes when I think about the fans and their families in relation to Hillsborough and the cover up surrounding it . I do believe the SY police force were involved in that .

tungsten tel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S on 28.08.14 5:55

This cover up in Yorkshire has been going on for years. A special unit in West Yorkshire, dealing with the issue of Muslim grooming gangs, was closed down in 1995 (approx) because it wasn't a "problem" in Yorkshire and in the interests of "community cohesion" was shut down, despite the fact the mothers of these girls were banging the door and reporting these vile crimes. This is a huge problem in our country and the media are complicit in trying to sweep it under the carpet.

Sam S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 28.08.14 7:48

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04fc70c

Listen from 33:50 mins - Carolyn Quinn talks to a supervisor in Social Services who, wishing to remain anonymous, describes how management in SSs place more importance on paper work and political correctness than the protection of the children.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 29.08.14 10:16

Many years ago I had professional dealings with Social Services across several Councils.

One Council area in particular had a specific problem of incest within the 'Asian community'. Please forgive me for putting that into quotes but I find it abhorrent that anyone with a British Passport living in UK has to form a 'community' of any sort - but that's just my opinion. This incest problem was never reported. On the contrary, there was a surge in the media of sikh, muslim, hindu 'community leaders' being championed.

Another Council had a problem whereby they couldn't recruit social workers as their reputation was stuffed due to the massive caseloads (iirc at that time the average social worker within this MBC was 39 cases).

Councils at that time (and this is years ago) were struggling to recruit social workers. Metropolitan Boroughs were desperate to recruit Asian social workers. The Police service was desperate to recruit Asian officers, so desperate in fact that height restrictions were dropped and assistance with the recruitment process offered to Asian candidates.

Any of this make sense?

Asian children are still unprotected at the hands of Asian families. White children are exploited by Asian men.

Well done the PC brigade who have covered it up for more than ten years.

If that makes me a racist then I'm a racist. What it doesn't make me is a liar.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 29.08.14 10:45

@aquila wrote:Many years ago I had professional dealings with Social Services across several Councils.

One Council area in particular had a specific problem of incest within the 'Asian community'. Please forgive me for putting that into quotes but I find it abhorrent that anyone with a British Passport living in UK has to form a 'community' of any sort - but that's just my opinion. This incest problem was never reported. On the contrary, there was a surge in the media of sikh, muslim, hindu 'community leaders' being championed.

Another Council had a problem whereby they couldn't recruit social workers as their reputation was stuffed due to the massive caseloads (iirc at that time the average social worker within this MBC was 39 cases).

Councils at that time (and this is years ago) were struggling to recruit social workers. Metropolitan Boroughs were desperate to recruit Asian social workers. The Police service was desperate to recruit Asian officers, so desperate in fact that height restrictions were dropped and assistance with the recruitment process offered to Asian candidates.

Any of this make sense?

Asian children are still unprotected at the hands of Asian families. White children are exploited by Asian men.

Well done the PC brigade who have covered it up for more than ten years.

If that makes me a racist then I'm a racist. What it doesn't make me is a liar.
Well said aquila    goodpost if it walks like a duck and quacks.......its a duck ? Lets stop with this PC nonsense it does not work, our cultures are different and that is the problem  !!!

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 29.08.14 11:22

I don't have a problem with the colour of anyone's skin or their genetic origins.

I do have a problem with certain cultures and philosophies that I believe are harmful and trap people in a controlling system. Fear, mental and physical abuse are part of these systems.

Near the top of my list is Islam.

That does not make me a racist.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 29.08.14 12:50

Nottinghamshire had a huge recruitment drive for 'minority' officers.

Of the first 8 they recruited, 4 ended up in PRISON.
Not merely sacked or asked to resign.
IN PRISON.

(to balance that, two were close friends, one retired recently as Superintendent, the second was high up in the Black Police Officers' association, and sadly died recently of a heart condition)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.08.14 13:42

@BlueBag wrote:I don't have a problem with the colour of anyone's skin or their genetic origins.

I do have a problem with certain cultures and philosophies that I believe are harmful and trap people in a controlling system. Fear, mental and physical abuse are part of these systems.

Near the top of my list is Islam.

That does not make me a racist.

Sums it up for me, BlueBag.

As a caveat, I'd add that I've recently spent a wonderful two weeks in Turkey. A Muslim country, everbody bar none was happy, tolerant, charming, welcoming and liberal. Women and children were cherished and the man who brought this culture to Turkey, Kemal Ataturk,  universally adored and still revered.

I have visited Morocco where I observed a similar contentment and attitude to life from the people there. What is so sad is that the teachings of Islam seem to be more extreme in the UK than in some of the traditional heartlands. Is it Islam, or the wilful misinterpretation of it's teachings by those men who will always wish to dominate?

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 29.08.14 16:49

Within the 'extremist' ideology of political Islam it is more than a wish to 'dominate' women.  It seems to me to be a fear of women's supposed inborn rampant sexuality, which must be checked by physical means, or cultural restrictions.  I turn that thought the other way round sometimes, wondering if such males besides being indescribably and horrifically bullying, must have deeply rooted sexual insecurities themselves to act as many seem to do.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 29.08.14 19:51

COULD YOU TRUST SOMEONE LIKE THIS, if that what she is wearing around her neck is not masonic ,then I will be very surprised. nah
Put there to defuse the situation ,maybe

Report: Professor Alexis Jay warned officers had failed to speak out for fear of being seen as racist Nothing but an excuse  imo . Abuse IN ONE FORM OR ANOTHER FROM VARIOUS GROUPS has been happening up and down the country for decades so now they can claim they were too afraid to tackle THIS LATEST   CASE FOR fear OF BEING CALLED  racists violin
Written by Prof Alexis Jay, a former chief inspector of social work, SAYS IT ALL

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum