The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Are there any pics of Gerry with Madeleine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are there any pics of Gerry with Madeleine?

Post by Praiaaa on 15.08.13 19:50

I haven't seen any, but I am by no means as knowledgeable about the case as most other people on the forum.
But it does seem odd that they haven't touted some dad 'n' daughter pics about for the 'marketing'
This, together with the lack of DNA in the apartment makes me wonder if MBM was not genetically related to GM - may be conceived using donor sperm? And if the twins were conceived with a better technique for using lower quality sperm (ICSI), why a narcissistic father might the reject the non biological child? (Not in anyway harm that child, I don't mean that. but maybe not be so emotionally involved  - quote - 'It could have been worse, they could have taken the twins too'). May also explain why the wider McC family did not seemed that bothered about the search.

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there any pics of Gerry with Madeleine?

Post by Guest on 15.08.13 20:04

IIRC it has been established that Gerry was Madeleine's father. Sorry, have not time to find a link now. Dinner's waiting ;-)

Back to top Go down

Re: Are there any pics of Gerry with Madeleine?

Post by Guest on 15.08.13 20:23

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm

There are a few photos on this link of Gerry with Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum