The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

An act of faith?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by aiyoyo on 17.08.13 13:42

Definitely seems that way. But in so doing, put his foot in it.

Note the Police have never said definitively that the Body was in the car, just that things in contact with the body might have been.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 18.08.13 10:24

@aiyoyo wrote:Definitely seems that way.  But in so doing, put his foot in it.

Note the Police have never said definitively that the Body was in the car, just that things in contact with the body might have been.  

Yet despite SC putting his foot in it, and despite admitting he and wife contaminating the hire with rubbish and food residues exactly at the time when the investigative focus was turning on the McCs, adding to the suspicion they were involved in M's death and that the hire car was in some way involved, there was no sign of any ill feeling - quite the contrary, it seems.

Similar to the situation with MO, the person who "checked" the McC childen at 9.30pm and reported all well when in fact one was apparently already missing, thus delaying raising of the alarm by half an hour.  No animosity whatever shown to the man who effectively delayed any search for the missing child and enabled the perpertrator/s to be miles away before the alarm was raised.  So why all the wall punching and bed bashing, when some of that anger might have been directed at the person who might be seen as having wrong footed the parents and helped facilitate the escape of the abductor/s?  Quite an understandable knee jerk reaction under those circumstances, but to this day there seems to have been no animosity shown towards MO by the couple.

There is not only absence of recrimination in either case, the McCs remained positively cordial to all parties they may have turned on in panic, fear, desperation.  Why on earth would that be - had they all simply done the job they were asked to do, i.e. give the statements they did?

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 21.08.13 0:42

@Monty Heck wrote:

Yet despite SC putting his foot in it, and despite admitting he and wife contaminating the hire with rubbish and food residues exactly at the time when the investigative focus was turning on the McCs, adding to the suspicion they were involved in M's death and that the hire car was in some way involved, there was no sign of any ill feeling - quite the contrary, it seems.

Similar to the situation with MO, the person who "checked" the McC childen at 9.30pm and reported all well when in fact one was apparently already missing, thus delaying raising of the alarm by half an hour.  No animosity whatever shown to the man who effectively delayed any search for the missing child and enabled the perpertrator/s to be miles away before the alarm was raised.  So why all the wall punching and bed bashing, when some of that anger might have been directed at the person who might be seen as having wrong footed the parents and helped facilitate the escape of the abductor/s?  Quite an understandable knee jerk reaction under those circumstances, but to this day there seems to have been no animosity shown towards MO by the couple.

There is not only absence of recrimination in either case, the McCs remained positively cordial to all parties they may have turned on in panic, fear, desperation.  Why on earth would that be - had they all simply done the job they were asked to do, i.e. give the statements they did?
Not to mention Jane Tanner, who supposedly saw the abductor with Madeleine and yet did not even think to tell the McCanns until much later that night because she didn't want to worry them.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 21.08.13 8:03

@suzyjohnson wrote:
@Monty Heck wrote:

Not to mention Jane Tanner, who supposedly saw the abductor with Madeleine and yet did not even think to tell the McCanns until much later that night because she didn't want to worry them.
As if the missing child isn't urgent enough to justify immediate reaction or action ?

JT must be really thick or lying.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 21.08.13 8:23

If I had seen a would be abductor the first thing I would have done is phoned the men in the group and tell them to get the hell over there straight away.

Not wanting to tell Mr. & Mrs. until much later in case it upset them. For goodness sake it makes me so annoyed to read that. A little girl is taken from the apartment ( a terrifying ordeal) and you don't want to upset the parents by telling them what you have seen. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I really have never heard anything like that in my life.

I believe that it has been said that after Mr's check there was 15 minutes before the next check was carried out - who knows how many children may have been taken in that time - it only took 1min 20seconds apparently to snatch Maddie, so why on earth would you not report a suspicious person walking off with a child when there were other unsupervised children in the apartments.

I really do not believe that cops nearing retirement (a wealth of experience) would believe me if I stated something like that.

Question to PeterM, a retired cop - would you believe me?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum