They certainly look very happy in that pic. that's why I believe that they are still together. Would have to be exceptionally good actors to look as happy as they do in that pic imo.
- Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01
Of course. I apologize. It won't happen again.candyfloss wrote:Portia, is it possible you could comment on the correct thread about the subject, and not keep starting threads with a comment.@Portia wrote:Amazing picture in the Express today.
I thought after 'Amsterdam' all smiles were banned?
@tigger wrote:After questioning gardeners and creepy persons who may not have total recall - the Tapas 7 were exceptional in that respect - I think AR will report in a darkened room to an entity hidden from view.....@aiyoyo wrote:Who is Andy Redwood reporting to ? Hamish Campbell or BHH ?Extract from Standard.co.uk
Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell, the head of Scotland Yard’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said there were a “good number” of individuals who should be questioned.
Who oversees this Grange Operation ? BHH or HC ?
I am thoroughly confused.
He will leave the room backwards.
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?" Gerry
- Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01
Madeleine : Hunt makes progress.
isn't it ?
- They reckon you've got concussion - but personally, I couldn't give a tart's furry cup if half your brains are falling out. Don't ever waltz into my kingdom playing king of the jungle.
- Gene Hunt: I'm done with this game. Let's play another. Let's play, eh, hopscotch or pin the tail on a donkey. You pick, Dora.
Dora Keens: I want a lawyer.
Gene Hunt: I wanna hump Britt Eklund, what are we gonna do?
- Anything happens to this motor, I'll come around your houses and stamp on all your toys. Got it? Good kids.
- Sam Tyler: This place is like Guantanamo Bay.
Gene Hunt: Keep off, it's nothing like Spain.
-- Gene Hunt: In a bizarre twist of fate the landlord was arrested this afternoon.... on suspicion of Cattle Rustling
- Sam Tyler: If it was to do with football, he'd have serious injuries.
Gene Hunt: He's dead. That's quite serious.
- Gene Hunt: Juries love all that. Makes 'em feel like Columbo
- Y'know, I'd listen to the snot in my hankie before I'd listen to you.
- Gene Hunt: I think you've forgotten who you're talking to.
Sam Tyler: An overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline-alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding?
Gene Hunt: You make that sound like a bad thing.
- Good work, Raymondo. I'm bumping you back up to DS... only this time make it stand for Detective Sergeant and not Dog Shit!
- Sam Tyler: Woman in her twenties, dead.
Gene Hunt: Well I didn't think she was sunbathing, did I?!!!
- Sam Tyler: And with time slipping away, do we really want to put all our eggs in the same basket. If the kidnapper's still at large we might be able to lure him out.
Gene Hunt: How?
Sam Tyler: That note was a cry for justice.
Gene Hunt: And I ask again, only slightly louder, HOW?!!!
- Drugs eh? What's the point. They make you forget, make you talk funny, make you see things that aren't there. My old grandma got all of that for free when she had a stroke.
- You great... soft... sissy... girlie... nancy... french... bender... Man-United supporting POOF!!
- Annie Cartwright: Boss, there's a viscous yellow liquid in his ear....
Gene Hunt: No, that's a drip from my fried egg butty, love. Well done Miss Marple, that's why we need women detectives...
- Gene Hunt: She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
~John F. Kennedy
- Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11