The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Praiaaa on 12.08.13 17:14

I have always felt sorry for the other holiday makers on the Luz trip, , even before the disappearance of MBM with the T9 who appeared to think they owned the place (loudly bragging about being 'doctors', asking for a discount because there was no baby listening service, elbowing their way to booking tables in a non-bookable restaurant etc), but that pales into insignificance with the horror of being in a hotel with 26 McCanns with their overweening sense of entitlement aaagh  - can you imagine the ghastliness of that?

Praiaaa

Posts : 419
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Casey5 on 12.08.13 17:25

Can I ask what is likely a stupid question, how do we know this is Gerry McCann's sister Philomena McCann?
I've seen the email address given but how do we know that belongs to her?
And has she really got a boyfriend? Just asking?laughat

Casey5

Posts : 323
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by tigger on 12.08.13 17:29

@Casey5 wrote:Can I ask what is likely a stupid question, how do we know this is Gerry McCann's sister Philomena McCann?
I've seen the email address given but how do we know that belongs to her?
And has she really got a boyfriend? Just asking?laughat
 I've seen this discussed before and I believe someone mailed her and got an answer back. I really can't remember in which topic I've seen this, well over a year ago I think.
Besides that I think you'd be able to find her email address from the early days as she sent a sort of 'chain letter' mail with the tennis photo.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Guest on 12.08.13 17:32

@tigger wrote:
@Casey5 wrote:Can I ask what is likely a stupid question, how do we know this is Gerry McCann's sister Philomena McCann?
I've seen the email address given but how do we know that belongs to her?
And has she really got a boyfriend? Just asking?laughat
 I've seen this discussed before and I believe someone mailed her and got an answer back. I really can't remember in which topic I've seen this, well over a year ago I think.
Besides that I think you'd be able to find her email address from the early days as she sent a sort of 'chain letter' mail with the tennis photo.
 here...

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1760-philomena-mccann-one-greedy-unscrupulous-character

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by zodiac on 12.08.13 17:33

PC:
When we left in the middle of June we felt dreadful because we did not want to leave them, both Gerry and Sandy cried at the airport and I tried very hard to remain strong. Our only comfort was knowing that there were others travelling out to take our place and support Gerry and Kate. When we went back for the second time at the end of June to attend our son’s graduation, it was even more difficult. I wanted them to come back so that they could get away from all the negativity and so that they could achieve some degree of normality and could feel the love and support of their family and friends, but they refused, wanting to stay where Madeleine had been seen for the last time in order to feel her closeness, it was heartbreaking.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic169.html

If true, that they were leaving PdL to go on a family holiday. How could they go from the situation in PdL to holiday with other family? bad

zodiac

Posts : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Casey5 on 12.08.13 17:33

Thanks for that Tigger. I just couldn't believe I was reading it right, that they could actually plan a holiday with Madeleine missing.

Casey5

Posts : 323
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by PeterMac on 12.08.13 17:36

So they were in PdL, then left to go on holiday in Turkey, then went back to PdL, then went home again, . . . !
And not once did they do any kind of search ?
Are these people real ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by zodiac on 12.08.13 17:39

@PeterMac wrote:So they were in PdL, then left to go on holiday in Turkey, then went back to PdL, then went home again, . . . !
And not once did they do any kind of search ?
Are these people real ?
 If it's true imo it's not heart breaking it's shameful and puke

zodiac

Posts : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by windchime on 12.08.13 17:41

@Lance De Boils wrote:
We ar a couple who want to visit your hotel. Are you open at the begining of April?l
Dear Mr RICKWOOD; We are open from second half of April. Kind Regards.Aegean Dream 18.11.2006 08:57:18 | Tony rickwood
 Phil Mc's partner.
 IF this is Phils partner then was he not aware of the 46 family members that were all getting together during April in Ireland?  If so why would he want to book a trip for him and his partner at the beginning of April? Anyone know when the Donegal trip was booked?

windchime

Posts : 137
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by zodiac on 12.08.13 17:41

If it is true, I wonder where she wanted them to go? On holiday with them?

I wanted them to come back so that they could get away from all the negativity and so that they could achieve some degree of normality and could feel the love and support of their family and friends

zodiac

Posts : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by aiyoyo on 12.08.13 17:45

What more evidence do people need that this is not about a bunch of cold heartless people. They knew exactly what happened.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Casey5 on 12.08.13 17:51

Candyfloss, thanks for the link - most enlightening if unbelievable. I especially like
Phenomenal McScam laughat
It kind of suits her.

Casey5

Posts : 323
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by wjk on 12.08.13 18:02

@zodiac wrote:If it is true, I wonder where she wanted them to go? On holiday with them?

I wanted them to come back so that they could get away from all the negativity and so that they could achieve some degree of normality and could feel the love and support of their family and friends
 I think it was the second visit that she wanted them to come back with them. For their sons graduation.

wjk

Posts : 126
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by zodiac on 12.08.13 18:12

@wjk wrote:
@zodiac wrote:If it is true, I wonder where she wanted them to go? On holiday with them?

I wanted them to come back so that they could get away from all the negativity and so that they could achieve some degree of normality and could feel the love and support of their family and friends
 I think it was the second visit that she wanted them to come back with them. For their sons graduation.
Yes, perhaps. I still can't get my head round that they would go home for a graduation (which I do understand the need to do because it's their son) but then go off on a holiday on the 24th June, even if their son was going on the holiday. Can't get my head round (if it's true) that any close relative would still go on a holiday whilst a relative aged just 4 was missing and they believed was abducted by a paedophile.

zodiac

Posts : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by aiyoyo on 12.08.13 18:36

Which makes you wonder why they chose to stay on in PDL?

Would it be to avoid Press & Media access to them?
Would it be they still have unfinished business in PDL?
Would it be they thought they can control the UK press from PDL while leading the PJ merrily down the garden path they want PJ to follow?

It's rather bizzare that so many family members went out to give them moral support yet none amongst them took it upon themselves to help with the search campaign. They just carried on with their lives and planned holiday as if nothing unfortunate happens.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Woofer on 12.08.13 19:28

There are lots of Philomena McCanns in the UK - how do we know its Gs sister?

It was term time at end of June so wouldn`t she have been in school?

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by BerylJ on 12.08.13 19:33

@Woofer wrote:There are lots of Philomena McCanns in the UK - how do we know its Gs sister?

It was term time at end of June so wouldn`t she have been in school?
Seems odd though that the other name is that of her partner, so either a massive coincidence or it is them.

BerylJ

Posts : 56
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Nereid on 12.08.13 19:47

@Woofer wrote:There are lots of Philomena McCanns in the UK - how do we know its Gs sister?

It was term time at end of June so wouldn`t she have been in school?
Because she uses this e-mail address when contacting the Aegean Dreams people:[email=philmccann@ecossenet]philmccann@ecossenet[/email]

The same she used when sending out this email:

===== Original Message From phil mccann <.philmccann@ecossenet>



As you are aware my niece is still missing and I am asking everyone I know to send this as a chain letter i.e. you send it to everyone you know and ask them to do the same, as the story is only being covered in Britain, eire and Portugal. We don't believe that she is in Portugal anymore and need to get her picture and the story across Europe as quickly as possible.
Suggestions are welcome.



Phil McCann

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Praiaaa on 12.08.13 20:00

I have long been of the opinion that the second line of defence, Gerry's plan B, in the event the police caught up with them, was to play the card that something tragic happened to M accidentally, caused by Kate, but not intentional, Kate is in such a fragile state that prison would have pushed her over the edge mentally, M was dead, nothing could being her back etc., and that 'he acted to protect her'. IMO he could rely on his wider family to gratefully cling to that belief, especially the poor sap Phil would  not believe badly of her little brother made good, and becoming - gasp- a 'doctor!' She was over-enthusiastic playing her part (jimmied shutters) and was put back in her box. However money grasping  and selfish the family are, I find it impossible to believe they could have gone ahead with their holiday if they genuinely thought their niece was missing.
There would be a part of the general public who would be happy to swallow it as well, so there was a chance he could emerge as a hero, and its the only way I think he could have kept his family, T7 and Clarrie onside.

Praiaaa

Posts : 419
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by tigger on 12.08.13 20:23

@Praiaaa wrote:I have long been of the opinion that the second line of defence, Gerry's plan B, in the event the police caught up with them, was to play the card that something tragic happened to M accidentally, caused by Kate, but not intentional, Kate is in such a fragile state that prison would have pushed her over the edge mentally, M was dead, nothing could being her back etc., and that 'he acted to protect her'. IMO he could rely on his wider family to gratefully cling to that belief, especially the poor sap Phil would  not believe badly of her little brother made good, and becoming - gasp- a 'doctor!' She was over-enthusiastic playing her part (jimmied shutters) and was put back in her box. However money grasping  and selfish the family are, I find it impossible to believe they could have gone ahead with their holiday if they genuinely thought their niece was missing.
There would be a part of the general public who would be happy to swallow it as well, so there was a chance he could emerge as a hero, and its the only way I think he could have kept his family, T7 and Clarrie onside.
 Gerry allegedly said he'd 'stand by her' when they were arrested.  I also found it significant that Gerry answered his arguido questions - was Kate instructed to shut up?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Woofer on 12.08.13 22:25

@Nereid wrote:
@Woofer wrote:There are lots of Philomena McCanns in the UK - how do we know its Gs sister?

It was term time at end of June so wouldn`t she have been in school?
Because she uses this e-mail address when contacting the Aegean Dreams people:[email=philmccann@ecossenet]philmccann@ecossenet[/email]

The same she used when sending out this email:

===== Original Message From phil mccann <.philmccann@ecossenet>



As you are aware my niece is still missing and I am asking everyone I know to send this as a chain letter i.e. you send it to everyone you know and ask them to do the same, as the story is only being covered in Britain, eire and Portugal. We don't believe that she is in Portugal anymore and need to get her picture and the story across Europe as quickly as possible.
Suggestions are welcome.



Phil McCann
 Thanks for the confirmation Nereid.

What I don`t get is how, if she is a teacher or headmistress, she would manage to go on holiday in term-time - 24th June is still term-time isn`t it?  Would she even get compassionate leave when its not even her daughter?

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Lance De Boils on 12.08.13 22:53

Some schools in Scotland broke up for the summer on 29th June last year. I know they are usually a couple of weeks ahead of England. I don't know what the term dates were in 2007, but it could be that they'd already broken up. Maybe.

Anyone North of the border reading, who could find out?

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Guest on 12.08.13 23:49

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2005/11/termdates06-07

End of term for Highland Council (in which Ullapool is situated) was 28th June.

I can't see a McCann being bothered by such trivial matters such as the school term not having ended! As we have seen, the whole family is completely a law unto itself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by Nereid on 13.08.13 0:06

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2005/11/termdates06-07

End of term for Highland Council (in which Ullapool is situated) was 28th June.

I can't see a McCann being bothered by such trivial matters such as the school term not having ended! As we have seen, the whole family is completely a law unto itself.
 spit coffee You got the McCanns in a nutshell there, or whatever the English expression is. spit coffee

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007

Post by sallypelt on 13.08.13 0:18


ABERDEEN CITY

22/08/06

22/09/06-25/09/06

09/10/06-20/10/06

22/12/06

08/01/07

19/02/07

30/03/07

17/04/07

ABERDEENSHIRE

22/08/06

16/10/06-27/10/06

22/12/06

08/01/07

19/02/07

30/03/07

16/04/07

From

Autumn mid-term holiday inclusive

To

Christmas Break

From

Spring mid-term holiday inclusive

To

Easter Break

From

ABERDEEN CITY

21/08/2007

15/10/2007-28/10/2007

21/12/2007

07/01/2008

18/02/2008

20/03/2008

07/04/2008

ABERDEENSHIRE

21/08/2007

15/10/2007-28/10/2007

21/12/2007

07/01/2008

18/02/2008

20/03/2008

07/04/2008

 
http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2005/11/termdates06-07

sallypelt

Posts : 3309
Reputation : 533
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum