The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Video..what made Kate cry?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Video..what made Kate cry?

Post by Hicks on 18.08.13 22:31

@worriedmum wrote:
@Hicks wrote:

At about 23.00 in this vid Kate is talking about the shutters and how M would not have wandered off....then... she say's, " the window was open, the shutter was up, I'M NOT LYING ABOUT THAT".
Is it me or does that sound like, I may have lied about other things but, I' not lying about that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLvnfcl-Zkg
Just looked at this and Kate also talks about the curtains being drawn shut-she says Madeleine would have had to open them and then draw them shut behind her.

Does anyone know if the curtains were mentioned in their official statements by any of the people doing checks? It strikes me that it would be impossible to see what was happening inside the apartment if they really were drawn...also, did they 'whoosh' in sequence with the bedroom curtains- wouldn't you need a through draught (sorry I'm not at all scientific..)
I am confusing myself, go to the MacCannfiles and read Kate and Gerry statements concerning the 3rd May.. If I have understood correctly Kate's statement reads that,' at this point she notices the curtains blowing forward with a gust of wind, she runs over and PULLS OPEN THE CURTAINS and notices that the shutters are completely open'.

GM witness statement concerning the 3rd May....'At 10.00 pm his wife Kate went to check on the children, she went straight into the apartment through the door using her key, she saw right away that the bedroom door was completely open, the window was also open, the shutters raised and.....THE CURTAINS DRAWN OPEN'.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

curtains...

Post by worriedmum on 18.08.13 23:07

but Kate says that Madeleine could not have pulled open the long curtains, opened the patio door and closed the curtains and the door behind herself.

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.08.13 23:29

And those bedroom curtains are safely tucked away behind the bed under the window and the chair. Fact. See May 3/4  crime scene photos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 19.08.13 2:04

Loads of anomalies in that video.  Gerry says it was their idea to bring the dogs in.  Really?

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.08.13 8:44

@Cristobell wrote:Loads of anomalies in that video.  Gerry says it was their idea to bring the dogs in.  Really?
it was their idea to bring the FBI in, the PJ decided to hire the dogs.

The McCanns had their eyes firmly fixed on Amber Alert and all things US. Right from the night of the 3rd when Jon Corner distributed information and photographs according to the US directive on missing children.
In July Gerry finally got to meet the director of the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children. I believe this man is now prosecuted for fraud .... Seems to happen a lot to the associates of TM. winkwink 

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 19.08.13 16:02

@tigger wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:Loads of anomalies in that video.  Gerry says it was their idea to bring the dogs in.  Really?
it was their idea to bring the FBI in, the PJ decided to hire the dogs.

The McCanns had their eyes firmly fixed on Amber Alert  and all things US. Right from the night of the 3rd when Jon Corner distributed information and photographs according to the US directive on missing children.
In July Gerry finally got to meet the director of the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children. I believe this man is now prosecuted for fraud .... Seems to happen a lot to the associates of TM. winkwink 
It was an interesting video. The interviewer is seemingly very kind and supportive, but he is asking some killer questions, the faces of the mccanns after the distance between apartment and tapas was shown, was a classic. Gerry had just said the apartment was 'adjacent' to the tapas!

Digressing slightly, someone on fb came up with a very interesting theory, she explained that the police encourage victims of crime to go on tv to make appeals - they can glean much information from the way the victims behave.  Which of course, we on here know all too well. The McCanns have had hundreds of interviews - would be interesting to know total - and we have witnessed dozens of wtf moments, where they have been caught unawares by a tricky question - all preserved on the www for evermore.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Irish tv

Post by marconi on 19.08.13 16:54

@windchime wrote:I have been taking another look at the first video of Kate crying and was wondering if anyone knows when this interview was done, was it for a specific reason i.e. anniversary of disappearance, MBMs B'day, etc and who was the man interviewing them? Sorry for my ignorance!

All three of them give me the feeling that they know each other very well and this is why I feel Kate broke down, the person asking the questions was very gentle and apologetic and it felt like it was his sympathetic tone in his questioning and not the rubbish Gerry had happily blurted out was what caused the flood of tears.

It is the first time I have ever seen Kate show what seems to be true emotion but I have yet to put my finger on why it happened, whether it was what Gerry said about them and MBM, the name dropping or the fact that potentially MBM does not know she is missing??  Or was it the interviewer?  I don't feel it was the mention of the twins.  It makes me feels uncomfortable, like she was being controlled by Gerry (who also gives me the impression he is a little tipsy) and for the first time (on tape) we see her unable to keep that hard faced look.
That was an Irish tv, on 13 May 2011, one day after the book was launched and it was already known about the review. One can see Kate was wearing a different dress.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

lawyers

Post by marconi on 19.08.13 17:06

I feel sorry for the lawyers who will make the McCanns' defense. I can't think of their preparation.
Kate and Gerry can start now asking them to start it it.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 21.08.13 0:32

Thank's for the link to the RTE video. There is so much to take in from that interview, in it's various stages.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 30.08.13 9:14

Well considering they hardly ever cry, just laugh or smile more.

If I was guilty, I'd cry because Gerry looked too pleased with himself, and that was too risky, I'd think oh no you are acting strange, We're going to get caught!

If I was innocent, I'd cry because Gerry was showing no respect for my daughter, how dare he speak happily, its no joke!

The interviewer does mention the twins I know, but she looks like she had already started crying before he spoke of them. Or did the word reluctant scare her, she didn't know, what he was going to ask her yet?

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout on 30.08.13 14:29

Around 10 min in the vid she mention how she found the note saying they left the children alone, when going trough the relised files.

That note has never been found in the relised files from the PJ.

Now Kate did not have access to other then those same files did she? 

Another lie? 

PJ files missing note

Truthmustout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 07.09.13 11:45

Her crying?

Where, on the video do we actually see her sobbing? Need to be more careful what we say, because some people don't read through properly.
 All I see is grins (after shifting the blame onto the waiters for taking note in their book) like she's relieved and proud that the waiters wrote it down in the book that they'd left their kids alone) as if this is something pleasing! And tries to ridicule others but she hasn't heard herself.

I guess she will be the one we find out the truth from, that's why Gerry looks worried every time she speaks!

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum