The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Video..what made Kate cry?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video..what made Kate cry?

Post by Hicks on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Apologies is this subject has been raised before.

Please have a good listen to this vid where GM is telling us, (at around 44 sec) "and the perpetrator of the crime is still at large so we need to find-HER! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNt4mV5csi4 .

I find that very interesting.

And then this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Av3rvsj7E.  GM says (1.47) "We don't know  what -Her -motive is.

Mmmm

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video..what made Kate cry?

Post by PeterMac on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:21 pm

And the huge Gulp at 1.43 as he says she was alive when taken from the apartment, and then finds it difficult to speak.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:20 am

@PeterMac wrote:And the huge Gulp at 1.43 as he says she was alive when taken from the apartment, and then finds it difficult to speak.
Quite so.

I have read the -alleged-intercepted mobile call between GM and CM in August 2009 where at the end, on discussing Dave Edgar, GM says," Sorry, I don't like it, to be honest Edgar's such a fool he could even blurt out that JT saw a woman that night and not a man..."

Is this call for real PeterMac? Do you have more info about it?

Thanks.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:57 am

@Hicks wrote:Apologies is this subject has been raised before.

Please have a good listen to this vid where GM is telling us, (at around 44 sec) "and the perpetrator of the crime is still at large so we need to find-HER! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNt4mV5csi4 .

And then this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Av3rvsj7E.  GM says (1.47) "We don't know  what -Her -motive is.

Mmmm
That is the very first time I have seen Kate McCann cry and she did it at the mention of the names of the twins. It was sudden, just like the sudden tears that overcome us when grieving.

BerylJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

crying

Post by marconi on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:57 am

@BerylJ wrote:

And then this..

Mmmm
That is the very first time I have seen Kate McCann cry and she did it at the mention of the names of the twins. It was sudden, just like the sudden tears that overcome us when grieving.
 I think she cried because Gerry said "she does not even know she is mïssing" It took Kate some seconds before she started crying.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:33 am

@marconi wrote:
@BerylJ wrote:

And then this..

Mmmm
 I think she cried because Gerry said "she does not even know she is mïssing" It took Kate some seconds before she started crying.
 Listening to the first vid again I am now wondering why GM felt the need to remind people that Madeleine is 'a mixture of Kate and I'. He really is making a point about this, why would he need to ? Could it be that Kate is not the biological mother to Madeleine? 
Another interesting point, GM says that they don't know what M has been told, perhaps she has been told that Kate is not her real mother, did that thought make Kate cry?

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:50 am

In the second video Kate said that they said to the Police "we are looking for a living child".
What flaming cheek - she thinks she is directing the investigation!

A realistic person would know that chances of a high profile missing child being alive are practically in the minus zero yet she wants Police to believer they're looking for a living child. Instead of letting Investigators inform them what to expect they are interfering with their spin.

Is that woman for real? A real basket case well disguised is what she it.
Oscar standards if not for the blinking of eyes like faulty bulbs that come on and off.
Both of them were blinking like christmas lightings.

Body language is all disingenuous from miles off.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:53 am

@marconi wrote:
@BerylJ wrote:

And then this..

Mmmm

Gerry, you claimed a paedo**** got her and she does not know she is missing, ya right, Gerry! Do you seriously expect people to believe your bull's manure?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:39 am

@Hicks wrote:
@marconi wrote:
@BerylJ wrote:

And then this..

Mmmm
 Listening to the first vid again I am now wondering why GM felt the need to remind people that Madeleine is 'a mixture of Kate and I'. He really is making a point about this, why would he need to ? Could it be that Kate is not the biological mother to Madeleine? 
Another interesting point, GM says that they don't know what M has been told, perhaps she has been told that Kate is not her real mother, did that thought make Kate cry?
The Taxi driver who claimed to have picked up M, three men and a woman deserves a much closer look. The fact that this story was spun to later become an event that happened on the 4th May as opposed to the 3rd May, when it did actually happen, also later media reports stated that it took ten month's after the fact for this man to come forward when in reality it took just two days , this makes me wonder if there is some truth here.
According to the Taxi driver the female looked amazingly like Kate ( is that the reason she was chosen to donate her eggs?) and he states that RM was there also( I know he is involved in this somehow) all were English.
Apparently these claims have been rejected by the PJ after verification, but, since we cannot verify RM whereabouts on the night in question at that time(8.10), or that of Kate I don't see how it can be so easily discounted.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:26 am

@Hicks wrote:
@Hicks wrote:
@marconi wrote:
@BerylJ wrote:

And then this..

Mmmm
The Taxi driver who claimed to have picked up M, three men and a woman deserves a much closer look. The fact that this story was spun to later become an event that happened on the 4th May as opposed to the 3rd May, when it did actually happen, also later media reports stated that it took ten month's after the fact for this man to come forward when in reality it took just two days , this makes me wonder if there is some truth here.
According to the Taxi driver the female looked amazingly like Kate ( is that the reason she was chosen to donate her eggs?) and he states that RM was there also( I know he is involved in this somehow) all were English.
Apparently these claims have been rejected by the PJ after verification, but, since we cannot verify RM whereabouts on the night in question at that time(8.10), or that of Kate I don't see how it can be so easily discounted.
Hicks - several things wrong with your theory namely two dogs and the dead body in the McCann apartment 5a!

GRACEFUL1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:48 am

@GRACEFUL1 wrote:
@Hicks wrote:
@Hicks wrote:
@marconi wrote:
@BerylJ wrote:

And then this..

Mmmm
Hicks - several things wrong with your theory namely two dogs and the dead body in the McCann apartment 5a!
You are correct, a stumbling block indeed! I just like to look at it from all angles. The more you dig for some answers you only find yet more question.       scratchhead

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:52 am

@Hicks wrote:
@GRACEFUL1 wrote:
@Hicks wrote:
@Hicks wrote:
@marconi wrote:
@BerylJ wrote:

And then this..

Mmmm
You are correct, a stumbling block indeed! I just like to look at it from all angles. The more you dig for some answers you only find yet more question.       scratchhead
 'several things wrong with your theory namely two dogs and the dead body in the McCann apartment 5a'
unless - MBM was in PDL previously, the MCs used the apartment maybe on many occasions as it was owned by a family member (McCann) and MBM died during their last visit.  RM was a friend and helped them to cover it up and also offered his help to set up the whole scam using his daughter as a sub. Only problem was the McCanns forgot that the scent of death remains for a long time and probably never thought that 2 highly trained English sniffer dogs would be sent to a sardine munching country!! Now that is all just a made up idea based on the very confused coincidences and not my belief - then again the more I think about it.........!!!????

windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:53 am

Don't worry. NOTHING about this case makes any sense !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Watch the first video with the sound off. Pretend you know nothing about these people.

Gerry's eyes are twinkling, he's trying hard not to smile and he's bursting with excitement. He's a lottery winner explaining how he picked the winning numbers not the distraught father of a missing child.

With the sound on, the squeaky voice and frantic blinking ...ok, who put Mr McCann on fast-forward? laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:32 am

I have been taking another look at the first video of Kate crying and was wondering if anyone knows when this interview was done, was it for a specific reason i.e. anniversary of disappearance, MBMs B'day, etc and who was the man interviewing them? Sorry for my ignorance!

All three of them give me the feeling that they know each other very well and this is why I feel Kate broke down, the person asking the questions was very gentle and apologetic and it felt like it was his sympathetic tone in his questioning and not the rubbish Gerry had happily blurted out was what caused the flood of tears.

It is the first time I have ever seen Kate show what seems to be true emotion but I have yet to put my finger on why it happened, whether it was what Gerry said about them and MBM, the name dropping or the fact that potentially MBM does not know she is missing??  Or was it the interviewer?  I don't feel it was the mention of the twins.  It makes me feels uncomfortable, like she was being controlled by Gerry (who also gives me the impression he is a little tipsy) and for the first time (on tape) we see her unable to keep that hard faced look.

windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:52 am

@windchime wrote:I have been taking another look at the first video of Kate crying and was wondering if anyone knows when this interview was done, was it for a specific reason i.e. anniversary of disappearance, MBMs B'day, etc and who was the man interviewing them? Sorry for my ignorance!

All three of them give me the feeling that they know each other very well and this is why I feel Kate broke down, the person asking the questions was very gentle and apologetic and it felt like it was his sympathetic tone in his questioning and not the rubbish Gerry had happily blurted out was what caused the flood of tears.

It is the first time I have ever seen Kate show what seems to be true emotion but I have yet to put my finger on why it happened, whether it was what Gerry said about them and MBM, the name dropping or the fact that potentially MBM does not know she is missing??  Or was it the interviewer?  I don't feel it was the mention of the twins.  It makes me feels uncomfortable, like she was being controlled by Gerry (who also gives me the impression he is a little tipsy) and for the first time (on tape) we see her unable to keep that hard faced look.
 Hi Windchime,  well there you go, tried to post several links about this
 interview and all have been whooshed and lost in cyberspace.....  fancy that!

The interview was with Mark Cagney in May 2011, possible that it was in Ireland, Ireland is the place where the McCann's claimed the have the most support.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:59 am

Thanks Hicks.  That's an awful long time after the event, 4 years of not being able to talk without a hand on your shoulder or your hand being held tightly by someone sat next to you??!!

I wonder if they knew each other personally prior 2007?

windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:48 am

1st video:

My, oh my, what big pupils you have there, Gerry.
Rambling on, 19 to the dozen, all excitable and agitated.

Was your OTT wittering what upset Kate? Were you being too obvious?

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Wow. I had not noticed this before. What a tell. Very Mick Philpott.

The Irish connection has been mentioned, a few time's , on this forum. Does anyone know, if there is any connection between the McCann family and a McConchie family?

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by View-from-Ireland on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:55 am

Mark Cagney is the interviewer, he presents TV3's breakfast show. TV3 is a commercial Irish TV station. Can be moody at times but not in this interview. 

Gerry looks possessed in that interview. It's the kind of clip you can imagine being shown repeatedly if these two are ever, in the future, found guilty of anything.

View-from-Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:01 am

IIRC Kate did break down during another interview, what seemed to start it was when they were asked if Madeleine could be living happily with another family, Kate said something like "oh god" and Gerry told her not to say anything else while the microphone was on. I can't remember which interview or when.

Ollie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:32 am

@Ollie1 wrote:IIRC Kate did break down during another interview, what seemed to start it was when they were asked if Madeleine could be living happily with another family, Kate said something like "oh god" and Gerry told her not to say anything else while the microphone was on. I can't remember which interview or when.
 I am beginning to think that Madeleine really was abducted and that the MC'S know exactly who did it and why but in order to tell the truth they would be implicated in some criminality perhaps.

I find it hard to go along with the death in the apartment scenario, they would need outside help plus the help from many around them, too many people to keep a big secret.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:25 am

@Hicks wrote:
@Ollie1 wrote:IIRC Kate did break down during another interview, what seemed to start it was when they were asked if Madeleine could be living happily with another family, Kate said something like "oh god" and Gerry told her not to say anything else while the microphone was on. I can't remember which interview or when.
 I am beginning to think that Madeleine really was abducted and that the MC'S know exactly who did it and why but in order to tell the truth they would be implicated in some criminality perhaps.

I find it hard to go along with the death in the apartment scenario, they would need outside help plus the help from many around them, too many people to keep a big secret.
 How do you explain the dogs' findings?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:58 am

Poe wrote:
@Hicks wrote:

How do you explain the dogs' findings?
 I can't explain the dogs findings, that's what makes this case so perplexing. frown

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:12 am

I don't know if my recollection is accurate, but another thing that has stuck in my mind was what kate was reported to have said , by people outside the Tapas9, something along the lines of " They have taken her" or "The bas***ds have taken her".

Why the use of the plural, both times, from apparently independent witnesses?

The implication could be that kate knew who " they" were. The term "taken" could relate to a death, to a religious person, e.g. " God has taken her to a better place."

Assuming that those report's were accurate, it might explain the use of the plural, the term "taken" (a term later used to explain the theory of abduction?) plus the cadaver odour?

If you substitute "killed" for "taken", then the  implication's are, potentially, horrific.

This would tend to fit in with what Hick's suggested , that the Mccann's actually knew the perpetator or perpetrator's, but cannot tell, because the consequences would be too serious for all of them..

This theory, to my mind, adds up much more than the tapas9 version of event's.

Does anyone know if my recollection is accurate? Feel free to correct me , if it isn't.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum