The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by susible on 24.08.13 8:26

I think it's rather obvious that yewtree would have nothing to do with the allegations of Hollie's abuse, it is totally unrelated to the Savile and co investigations, unless of course Green is now claiming that Hollie was abused  by Savile and his cohorts.  Here is the remit from the Operation Yewtree wiki page

Operation Yewtree is concerned with:

• claims against Savile;
  • claims against Savile and others; and
  • claims against others.

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by susible on 24.08.13 8:29

Yes woofer, he is a bitter and twisted man who has become quite delusional and whilst this probably has got a lot to do with his past, it's totally unreasonable what he is doing to others with his constant stream of allegations

But seeing as being imprisoned once for harassing people hasn't stopped him, I don't know what will.

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 on 24.03.14 20:02

Hi, just read through this for the first time would as someone proudly from Aberdeen like to apologise for the HGJ person and their pathetic attempt at posting in Doric which unless you come from Aberdeen or the shires you have little chance of understanding, but to be honest they sounded so much like the Broons or Oor Willie which is from Dundee I think they may have have been over pushing their Aberdeen credentials but who knows, to me it is a way of making your argument impossible for the majority and hiding what you are saying.

On the HG case it sad some of it has made me angry because of the slur on a home city I love to go back and visit but mostly when you look at the evidence hard some of it is ridiculous, kids that weren't even born at the time one of the people named as being abused , which is illegal anyway, was an adult and she was playing football for Scotland at the time. Never mind the infamous sister of the sheriff that did not exist. I just worry for the welfare of Holly, and how many people want to use her as a money magnet.

magrat70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.03.14 11:24

It certainly was interesting (?) to hear from a supporter of Anne Greig, magrat70! Do people really write like that in the real world?

Like the McCanns, she has some real quality supporters!

Another one has just been jailed for 9 months.

http://news.stv.tv/north/269606-timothy-rustige-who-claimed-links-to-snowden-jailed-in-aberdeen/

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 on 29.03.14 0:09

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It certainly was interesting (?) to hear from a supporter of Anne Greig, magrat70! Do people really write like that in the real world?

Like the McCanns, she has some real quality supporters!

Another one has just been jailed for 9 months.

http://news.stv.tv/north/269606-timothy-rustige-who-claimed-links-to-snowden-jailed-in-aberdeen/

Very few talk that way anymore Doric is dying out for sure, shame it is a fascinating dialect, owing more to our north sea European neighbours than anything else with streets like Lang Stracht and districts like Mastrick. I was brought up on the comedians Scotland the What? And their use of the dialect and misunderstandings where hilarious to me especially the singing fitrit, which sings run rubbit run. Marks out of ten if you get the fitrit but probably need the whole sketch for what a toy shop near balmoral may sing

But way off topic her supporters ignore the actual facts of the case to a staggering degree that they make the McCann supporters seem almost sane:-)

magrat70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum