The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 20.08.13 10:26

@Maggs Shaw wrote:
@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:I don't think that there is any chance of HGJ stopping his silly games but you never know, perhaps someone else might be more coherent.  

WHIT IS IT YOU DINNAE UNDERSTAND?

Robert said he widnae speak tae someone that is shacked up with one of the accused ,how is Jon Pyrite btw?
How can I take you seriously.  You know very little about the Hollie Greig case and much less about the members of the Hollie Greig Hoax Team.  You even get one of them wrong.
HA HA whit cause you have split? 

There are team members and supporters,we know you aw  :) .We know all about Hollies abuse and those trying tae hide it and we have tae ask why

the masked truth seeker latex li rachel Keeley pyrite ha haha Mcleod the only wan using her name ,gid fir her

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Maggs Shaw on 20.08.13 10:34

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:
@Maggs Shaw wrote:
@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:I don't think that there is any chance of HGJ stopping his silly games but you never know, perhaps someone else might be more coherent.  

Robert said he widnae speak tae someone that is shacked up with one of the accused ,how is Jon Pyrite btw?
How can I take you seriously.  You know very little about the Hollie Greig case and much less about the members of the Hollie Greig Hoax Team.  You even get one of them wrong.

There are team members and supporters,we know you aw  :) .We know all about Hollies abuse and those trying tae hide it and we have tae ask why

the masked truth seeker latex li rachel Keeley pyrite ha haha Mcleod the only wan using her name ,gid fir her
The split is old history now...  Py-rite was Jon.....Sarah used her own name...... I was Rachel Keeley, as I have already said on this forum.....and you think Lill had a middle name of Marie.... is that what you are saying?

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 20.08.13 11:12

@Maggs Shaw wrote:
@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:
@Maggs Shaw wrote:

The split is old history now...  Py-rite was Jon.....Sarah used her own name...... I was Rachel Keeley, as I have already said on this forum.....and you think Lill had a middle name of Marie.... is that what you are saying?
Lynne :) 

still when thieves faw oot :).I heard it was  Jon hid enuff of your madness

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 20.08.13 11:12

so the Hoaxe team cannie even agree ,wonder why  ,nae spinny chair!

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.08.13 12:10

I can understand if people who believe Anne Greig feel that the case hasn't been investigated properly and it's all just a whitewash. Should the SY review about the McCann case come to the conclusion that the parents are as pure as the driven slush and it was a dirty foreign paedo stranger that did it, then I will be shrieking whitewash from the rooftops.

The problem for me is that there is just no evidence to support Anne's claim. As far as I'm aware, the only documents offered are the coroner's report on Roy Greig, which does not confirm that anyone else was involved and a doctor's letter in 1992 (eight years before Anne supposedly found out that Hollie was being abused) which had nothing to do with any allegations of abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.08.13 12:32

Just a simple question. 
admin please move if not in the right place or delete if too rude.

What does all this help Hollie? It's supposed to be about her, isn't it?
Or is she just needed as a victim, just like Madeleine McCann?

Necessary catalyst for forum fights and celebrity status.

If you allow me, can any of you, obviously so well informed, please tell me "how's Hollie"?
Is she being protected, loved and kept away from all madness?
That's my concern. 

Don't rubbish her future, watch your language, for Gods sake behave!

parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 20.08.13 12:38

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can understand if people who believe Anne Greig feel that the case hasn't been investigated properly and it's all just a whitewash. Should the SY review about the McCann case come to the conclusion that the parents are as pure as the driven slush and it was a dirty foreign paedo stranger that did it, then I will be shrieking whitewash from the rooftops.

The problem for me is that there is just no evidence to support Anne's claim. As far as I'm aware, the only documents offered are the coroner's report on Roy Greig, which does not confirm that anyone else was involved and a doctor's letter in 1992 (eight years before Anne supposedly found out that Hollie was being abused) which had nothing to do with any allegations of abuse.
Forget Roy Greig and contact robert green and remember its no "Anne's claim." its evidence of many proffesional people including the police and the cmpensation board,this wisnae their first day on the job,

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 20.08.13 15:15

HDJ - so, putting Hollie`s claims aside, its the evidence found by Dr. P. who, via a detective, reported to the compensation board that there was proof that Hollie had been abused?  When did this Dr. P. examine Hollie?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.08.13 15:54

@Woofer wrote:HDJ - so, putting Hollie`s claims aside, its the evidence found by Dr. P. who, via a detective, reported to the compensation board that there was proof that Hollie had been abused?  When did this Dr. P. examine Hollie?
 'Doctor P' was I think the police doctor.

The ONLY thing he said was that there was 'evidence of penetration'.

Nothing more than that.

It was others, under heavy persuasion from Anne Greig, who then built speculation upon speculation and decided she 'must have' been abused.

P.S. to parapano, good points, but who has made Hollie famous - or, rather, infamous? Her mother, with lies. This thread is mainly 'about the truth of her lies'. I don't think Hollie can be harmed by the truth being revealed

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 20.08.13 16:48

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Woofer wrote:HDJ - so, putting Hollie`s claims aside, its the evidence found by Dr. P. who, via a detective, reported to the compensation board that there was proof that Hollie had been abused?  When did this Dr. P. examine Hollie?
 'Doctor P' was I think the polkice doctor.

Nothing more than that.

It was others, under heavy persuasion from Anne Greig, who then built speculation upon speculation and decided she 'must have' been abused.

ok Tony, thanks.
So I`m assuming you`re meaning Detective Inspector V who added his opinion to Doctor P`s report that :-
" Given that [X], because of her disabilities, has been closely supervised throughout her life, the perpetrator is most likely to have been someone close to her who had regular, unsupervised access.”

And the Hoax team are saying this must have been a boyfriend of Hollies ?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 20.08.13 16:51

@Woofer wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
 'Doctor P' was I think the polkice doctor.

Nothing more than that.

ok Tony, thanks.
So I`m assuming you`re meaning Detective Inspector V who added his opinion to Doctor P`s report that :-
" Given that [X], because of her disabilities, has been closely supervised throughout her life, the perpetrator is most likely to have been someone close to her who had regular, unsupervised access.”

And the Hoax team are saying this must have been a boyfriend of Hollies ?
Hollie had two boyfriends.....who is to say that they were supervised ?

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.08.13 17:39

@ Woofer
@ Maggs Shaw
@ HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

Exactly.

Dr P found 'penetration', nothing more.

Hollie had two boyfriends.

There's no evidence that anyone apart from these two boyfriends (let alone 22 or more people lincluding high-up members of the Scottish judiciary) had any opportunity to be with Hollie.

If Hollie was penetrated, it was probably one of those two boyfriends, and IIRC both also had learning difficulties.

SEE ALSO this Court case last week about the compulsory sterilisation of a learning difficulties man; the Court orderd a vasectomy:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10247073/Man-with-learning-difficulties-to-be-sterilised-in-unprecedented-court-ruling.html

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 20.08.13 18:02

Thanks Maggs and Tony.  Getting clearer now.

Does anyone know if the 2 boyfriends were questioned?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 20.08.13 18:57

@Woofer wrote:Thanks Maggs and Tony.  Getting clearer now.

Does anyone know if the 2 boyfriends were questioned?

yes that why the compensation board paid 13 k ,cause a lassie had SEX ,when the hoaxe team (no sure which hoaxe team) said Anne was wi her aw the time how did she manage that then wi 2 boyfreinds ,ffs

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 20.08.13 18:59

Part of this article might go some way to explaining Hollie,s 'hip thrusting' episode.Also did Sylvia go to London to re-enforce the psychological trauma that Hollie suffered? Found by searching for laws governing interviewing PTSD victims.

' To meet the criteria for PTSD a person must suffer from three primary symptoms resulting from the trauma: a regular re experiencing of the event, avoidance or numbing, and increased arousal. Some of the specific symptoms of the re experiencing of the trauma occur in the form of flashbacks. These flashbacks can be experienced during times when the victim is awake and include vivid and detailed reenactments of the event. Children exhibit these symptoms by acting out the traumatic experience during times of play. Re experiencing of the event can also take place during the victim's dreams. The criteria for reexperincing also includes exposure to stimuli associated with the event, that causes great distress. '

http://www.researchconsultation.com/InformationArticlesonMentalHealthProblems_05.asp

Research Consultation, Statistics Help, Measuring Outcome, Mental Health Resources
www.researchconsultation.com
Receive dissertation writing help, statistics consultation, thesis editing & pro...See more

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.08.13 19:47

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:Part of this article might go some way to explaining Hollie's 'hip thrusting' episode. Also did Sylvia go to London to re-inforce the psychological trauma that Hollie suffered? Found by searching for laws governing interviewing PTSD victims:

' To meet the criteria for PTSD a person must suffer from three primary symptoms resulting from the trauma: a regular re experiencing of the event, avoidance or numbing, and increased arousal. Some of the specific symptoms of the re experiencing of the trauma occur in the form of flashbacks. These flashbacks can be experienced during times when the victim is awake and include vivid and detailed reenactments of the event. Children exhibit these symptoms by acting out the traumatic experience during times of play. Re experiencing of the event can also take place during the victim's dreams. The criteria for reexperincing also includes exposure to stimuli associated with the event, that causes great distress '
No, as you know perfectly well, Sylvia Major went to London to see what went on at court and find out more about the group of people who were grossly defaming her.

I refer to a YouTube video put up as far back as 4 March 2013 by the HollieDemandsJustice campaign and Bill Maloney of PieMash films, which I think someone put up earlier in this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54YICOlkwys

This shows Sylvia Major in London. It shows her being slow-handclapped nd subjected to a mild amount of jeering by the HDJ group.

At the beginning of the film, and also in the description of the film but whoever uploaded it, are the following words:

"Sylvia Major, abuser of Hollie, cousin of the monster Denis Mackie..."

This has had 11,847 views to date.

It illustrates the depth of hatred against Sylvia Major and outright libel by those behind HDJ. No doubt this video is approved of my Anne Greig, Robert Green, Belinda McKenzie and I an Parker-Josephs and the rest of the HDJ team.

No doubt also people like David Icke and Brian Gerrish who are believers in the Hollie Greig hoax endorse videos like this and are happy that YouTube videos think that Sylvia Major is 'an abuser'.

I expect our Scottish friend from HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE also thinks that Sylvia Major is an abuser and Denis Mackie is a monster

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 20.08.13 19:56

Na she went to scare the lassie then she got caught oot lying.who abused Hollie well an investigation WI interviews willl hopfilly nab at least wan beast

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 20.08.13 19:59

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:Na she went to scare the lassie then she got caught oot lying.who abused Hollie well an investigation WI interviews willl hopfilly nab at least wan beast
Belinda with a bit of luck.

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 20.08.13 20:14

@Maggs Shaw wrote:
@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:Na she went to scare the lassie then she got caught oot lying.who abused Hollie well an investigation WI interviews willl hopfilly nab at least wan beast
Belinda with a bit of luck.
or the hoaxe team baith parts

TO 'HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE' AND EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD:  Kindly remember that if you are going to make accusations on this forum, they will need to be backed up. There are accusations of people lying, and of people committing rape, for example. Fine if you can stand them up - but if you can't, then don't comment. Any breach of this rule could lead to you being banned. - Thank you all, ADMIN  

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 20.08.13 21:27

http://www.thedrum.com/opinion/2012/12/17/tales-fraud-drugs-and-child-rape-why-it-s-vital-we-stop-alex-salmond-s-leveson

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE - We have banned you from this forum as you have immediately defied the warning.

This article you posted repeats as a fact the utterly false allegation that Hollie was raped. - ADMIN

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.08.13 21:39

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:who did I accuse of rape?
I think the warning from Admin was to us all on this thread to be careful what we say.

Face it, Anne Greig. Robert Green, Belinda McKenzie and others have repeatedly claimed that Hollie was 'raped' (and they say that Hollie can't lie). OK, you use the word 'abused' - but you repeatedly make this claim without a scrap of evidence to back it up. You keep on claiming 'we want an investigation' - when Maggs Shaw, Sylvia Major, susible and myself have given you the known facts, and pointed out that there have been AT LEAST THREE investigations already: Grampian, Shropshire and the PCCS.

You have politely been asked on this thread to say if you have any evidence at all of abuse; you haven't. You can only mention the CICA award, which we have shown you was based on speculation, not the police doctor's report.

It seems you are the only HDJ supporter willing to enter the debate, at least I give you some credit for that.

But the others like Anne Greig, Robert Green and Belinda act like bullies, ranting and raving about 22 paedophiles abusing a severely handicapped woman for 14 years.

But this thread has shown them up for the cowards they truly are. They look in on this thread. They read it. They know they are beaten. But they won't admit it.

And every day that 'DONATE' button continues to be visible, they are perpetrating a fraud on the public.

And that certainly is abuse

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Major on 21.08.13 14:08

@Woofer wrote:Can`t understand why these people didn`t sue Robert Green for defamation :-

Denis Mackie
Greg Mackie
Graeme Mackie
Gillian Mackie
Jack Buchanan
Evelyn Buchanan
Sheriff Graeme Buchanan
David Smith
Wyn Dragon-Smith
Terry Major
Sylvia Major
Helen Macdonald
Ian Macdonald
Carol Low

At least if he`d been sued for defamation he would have had to prove that what he was saying was true.  I know Terry Major has since died, but did any of them take action against Robert Green at the time? It seems incredible to me that no one took him to the cleaners for saying such wicked things.

ETA ..... particularly when you see McAlpine suing Sally Bercow and winning his case when all she said was that he was trending.

Sylvia Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Major on 21.08.13 14:19

Hi Woofer,,, sorry I think I might have messed up your post !! I just wanted to ask you where you got your list of names from .. because there were 22 names on the original list posted through the neighbours doors..??

Thanks...

Sylvia Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 21.08.13 18:37

@Sylvia Major wrote:Hi Woofer,,, sorry I think I might have messed up your post !!    I just wanted to ask you where you got your list of names from .. because there were 22 names on the original list posted through the neighbours doors..??

Thanks...
Hi Sylvia - I got the list from here :-

http://holliegreig.info/2010/01/aberdeen-paedophile-ring/

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum