The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UKIP's support for the Greig, Green and McKenzie hoax and hate Hollie Greig campaign

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.08.13 14:15

MJC wrote:But then so is the cruel campaign, exploiting a Down's Syndrome woman as the baseless foundation of their hoax, run by Anne Greig, Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie - and supported by the likes of David 'green lizard' Icke - and noted 'exposer of truth' Brian Gerrish
Not only them, but UKIP supported Robert Green in the last General Election - and the office of its leader, Nigel Farage, offered support:

Dear Mr NT

Thank you for writing to Nigel Farage about this strange and highly suspicious case, and for supporting Robert Green in his remarkable and principled stand.

As you probably know, UKIP-Scotland endorsed Mr Green, as candidate for an Aberdeen constituency, in the General Election of 2010, and carries up-to-the-minute reports, of the case and of the campaign for Robert's release, on its website.

I am forwarding your very welcome message to UKIP's Scottish officers.

Yours sincerely

Andrew S. Reed
Office of Nigel Farage,
Brussels
www.ukip.org
www.ukipmeps.org  

UNQUOTE

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hollie's mother - the Madeleine McCann connection

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.08.13 14:33

Anne Greig was swiftly off the mark as soon as Madeleine McCann was reported missing on 3 May 2007.

The 'Hollie Demands Justice' website informs us that:

Several years ago, Denis and Greg Mackie [her husband and her son] went to live in Portugal. On 8th May 2007, immediately following Madeleine McCann's disappearance, Anne Greig, accompanied by a Victims Support witness, went to her now local police station in Shrewsbury to tell them to alert the Portuguese Police, as despite the proven case of paedophile abuse, neither of the Mackies had a record of any kind. The McCann Team has accepted that the Mackies ought to have been questioned immediately. It is now understood that the British police failed to pass on these details to their Portuguese counterparts.

Hence, the official cover-up has even extended to detracting from the Madeleine McCann investigation.

UNQUOTE

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The real storm is about to begin

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 14:42

The 'Hollie Demands Justice' campaign, having gone silent for months, suddenly burst into life once again on 18 July with an 'UPDATE'.

It breathlessly informed its deluded followers that:

'we have been collecting vast swathes of evidence'

and they promise that this

'will form the basis of the coming litigation'.

That remains to be seen - and certainly no-one should donate a penny to the dishonest HDJ campaign thinking it will further any 'litigation'.

Their news update cheerily adds:

'It will not be too long now before the real storm begins...'

They might just be right about that

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 16:05

It will be interesting to see what the "vast swathes" of evidence comprises.

I'm wondering if any of the people named by Anne Greig have considered suing her for slander and libel. I know of a well-known firm of solicitors that works pro bono for deserving cases.........

In all seriousness, surely there is a clear-cut case here for defamation of character.

Back to top Go down

A TERRIBLE MISTAKE?

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 17:34

Apparently many members of the public who first joined the 'Hollie Demands Justice' campaign were members of something called, optimistically perhaps, 'The Truth Movement'.

Here, written a few months ago, are the agonies of a 'Truth Movement' member who is slowly coming to terms with the fact that he and many others in the 'Truth Movement' have been comprehensively fooled. His name is 'Ben':

The Hollie Greig campaign has probably been the most significant single issue in the entire Truth Movement. For several years it was the pivot around which everything else we did revolved. Every conference and event had speakers, stalls, fliers, literature and DVD's on this subject. There were a whole series of YouTube channels set up and a massive number of street protests leafleting and other forms of activism by "Hollie's Army".

"Google Hollie Greig" became the motto of this campaign and somebody even made a trailer billboard and drove around with that on it. I myself was involved in it, as has been almost everybody who has had any contact at all with the Truth community for the last few years. The story of how an innocent young Down's Syndrome girl was targeted by a gang of ruthless paedophiles entwined right into the heart of the Scottish establishment was exactly the kind of thing we know is going on but had never before been able to prove it. Who could fail to be moved into action by such a tale? Here's one of the places where I've written about it:

http://hpanwo.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/alternative-view-4-part-5.html

However about a year ago this situation changed. A group of people, mostly from within the Truth Movement, and many of them former Hollie campaign militants, came together and made a shocking announcement: The whole Hollie Greig story was a fraud. It had been concocted by Anne Greig and believed blindly by Robert Green, Brian Gerrish, Belinda McKenzie and everybody else; that includes myself. The initial reaction to this was outrage and indignation, however slowly but surely, this cluster of sceptics has grown. Here's the main sceptics' website: http://www.theholliegreigcoverup.net/ .

This site contains a detailed resource of all the criticisms the sceptics have with the official Hollie Greig story. Here are some videoes hosting and discussing the Hollie Greig Hoax group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yCKR2Aqo8g

and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSxOrwg5ejM

and: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSSDqOSIJww

Some of these videoes feature interviews with those accused by Hollie's campaign. There is a lot of rhetoric here amidst the information, which always makes me wary; for example the people in these videoes make auxiliary accusations against Belinda, Brian and some of the other people involved, inappropriately I think. One individual, Badda Bing, does little else but produce rhetoric! See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxh8zSqcRRY

However, those who reject these hoax allegations have also made me suspicious because they been very slow to respond indeed and have done so only partially. See here from 1.08.40: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qToSbtVmek

and here Belinda McKenzie indirectly answers some of the Hollie Greig Hoax Group's points: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb5P_LGym7g

This situation has made me very confused. A lot of people have asked me what I think and to be quite honest I don't know what to think; I'm not sure what is what right now.

If the Hoax Group turn out to be right then we in the Truth Movement have made a terrible mistake, but if this is the case then it's one we have to own up to and deal with.

But if they're wrong, then a very clever and well-organized disinformation psy-op, probably connected to the people trying to cover up the institutional abuse of children, has been played on us and we've fallen for it. It's a call we can't afford to get wrong. The dilemma involved is that on the one hand we could be allowing ourselves to be into fooled into letting state-sanctioned paedophiles go free to harm even more children and devastate even more lives.

But on the other we could be faced with the fact that we're accusing innocent people of being child-abusers; these people might be attacked themselves because they heard it from us! The only solution therefore is for the two sides to come together and engage in an open, live and public debate. So far this has not happened; to their credit, the Hoax side have been the ones most forward in that respect, but occasionally the Hollie campaign have been willing to share a room with them, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRC89GF6QLw .

I would like to make a formal offer to be chairman of that debate. I think I'm the ideal man for the job because I'm completely undecided and therefore impartial; but also I served for twenty-three years as a Hospital Porter in a major teaching hospital and have been trained in, and have a lot of experience with, dealing with angry confrontations.

And angry confrontations will inevitably be a part of this hypothetical debate. I have contacted both factions with my offer and we'll see what happens. One trope the Skeptics always use is the "conspiracy theorists are not interested in evidence!" Well I think this proves that we are! Unless this debate becomes more than hypothetical then I don't see how we can possibly move forward on this issue, and this is going to affect our credibility across the board and hamper everything else we do. Some come together, guys! Let's talk!

ENDS

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 18:54

That last video link isn't available due to copyright issues. It would have been interesting to hear a debate between both sides; I presume that it wasn't as pointless as it would have been if McCann supporters were together with those who doubt the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 10.08.13 19:30

On the assumption that Anne Greig has mental issues, the principal abusers of Hollie Greig are Stuart Usher, Robert Green, and Belinda McKenzie. It is thanks to this trio that she has no anonymity, it is thanks to this trio that all of her intimate personal details have been plastered all over the internet, and it is thanks to this trio that future victims may hesitate in coming forward.

All are 60 plus in age, so why now are they suddenly interested in a topic that they showed no interest in for the majority of their lives,, and know little about.? None have been sexually abused as children, so what motivates them? Could it be Paypal,, the easy way to collect donations??  Shocked 

Have any of them ever produced accounts to say what they do with the money they collect? Have any had any success with child abuse cases?

Their motivation was initially blurred, but now it is more obvious. And while McKenzie will pretend to protest against the judicial system, she tries to covertly use this very system when she wants to evict one of he tenants.

Anyone who continues to believe their vileness will continue to support the real child abusers,,,, and not the victims.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.08.13 19:46

@blunder Buss wrote:Have any of them ever produced accounts to say what they do with the money they collect?
As a matter of fact, blunder Buss, as it seems you know quite a lot about this little group of pensioners who abuse innocent people in Scotland through the Hollie Demands Justice (HDJ) campaign:

1. Is HDJ run by a committee?
2. If so, who is (or was) on that committee?
3. Can one join HDJ?
4. If so, how?
5. If there is no membership and no committee, is there a bank account?
6. If so, who are the signatories?
7. If there is a PayPal account, into whose account does the money go?
8. Into which bank account does the PayPal money get transferred?
9. Is there a Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and other officers?
10. Has HDJ ever produced accounts?
11, What, really, does HDJ now require money for?
12. Are they really planning a prosecution, as is claimed? If so, of whom?

Sorry there's lots of questions, but sometimes these types of organisations are set up - partly at least to raise money from the public - but the public have no way of knowing how their money is spent. There are other recent examples.

I notice that today HDJ is still claiming, like a mantra, 'Hollie must be believed', in which case HDJ must believe that all 31 of those named by Hollie must be paedophile rapists.

Including, of course, Sheriff Buchanan's sister - who doesn't exist and never existed.

Is it just possible that Hollie might have got something wrong?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 19:59

In regard to your last sentence Tony I don't believe that Hollie has ever said anything to incriminate anyone. If the clip showing her unable to understand what is being asked of her is typical of the way she interacts all the time, there is no way on earth that she could have provided the information she is claimed to have done.

I don't know anything about Stuart Usher and Belinda McKenzie but, as for Robert Green, I get the impression that he is well-meaning and got involved with this case for the same reason that many of us would have - it appeared to be the most appalling travesty of justice and he wanted to try and help.

If it is true that he has been taken for a fool, I hope that he will have the strength to put it all behind him and move on.

That goes for anyone who has invested their time and maybe money in someone or something which turned out to be bogus.

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 10.08.13 20:25

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@blunder Buss wrote:Have any of them ever produced accounts to say what they do with the money they collect?
As a matter of fact, blunder Buss, as it seems you know quite a lot about this little group of pensioners who abuse innocent people in Scotland through the Hollie Demands Justice (HDJ) campaign:

1. Is HDJ run by a committee?
2. If so, who is (or was) on that committee?
3. Can one join HDJ?
4. If so, how?
5. If there is no membership and no committee, is there a bank account?
6. If so, who are the signatories?
7. If there is a PayPal account, into whose account does the money go?
8. Into which bank account does the PayPal money get transferred?
9. Is there a Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and other officers?
10. Has HDJ ever produced accounts?
11, What, really, does HDJ now require money for?
12. Are they really planning a prosecution, as is claimed? If so, of whom?

Sorry there's lots of questions, but sometimes these types of organisations are set up - partly at least to raise money from the public - but the public have no way of knowing how their money is spent. There are other recent examples.

I notice that today HDJ is still claiming, like a mantra, 'Hollie must be believed', in which case HDJ must believe that all 31 of those named by Hollie must be paedophile rapists.

Including, of course, Sheriff Buchanan's sister - who doesn't exist and never existed.

Is it just possible that Hollie might have got something wrong?

Lots of questions but a simple answer. While they condemn the Freemasons, they have learnt much from them, and adopted similar secret tactics, so hide the ledgers. But given Mckenzie has much experience in accounting,, or rather 'non-accounting',, a system employed by 'Iran Aid' where £millions disappeared,, then one can only assume that the same system that worked so well on that ruse has been employed once again. While Mckenzie wants us to 'Google Hollie Greig', she doesn't want us to 'Google Iran Aid',, and refuses to answer questions about it. 

Further evidence is that the HDJ 'team' will not accept cheques via their site, which are traceable. It states clearly on their website that cheques are not accepted, so one must wonder why. So it seem cash (when the tin is out) and Paypal are the only ways of donation.

I believe there is now a 'committee' of one,, given Green's current situation, and how he was removed from the *cough cough* official campaign. I believe it is McKenzie who collects the money, and spends it,, so one signature only needed would be my guess.

Hollie didn't get anything wrong. Her mother did, Green did, McKenzie did, and all those who did not question them did, but Hollie got nothing wrong, she has very limited ability. It was and is those who should have protected her who took advantage of her, and I don't mean the list of 31 people she 'named', I mean those that created the lie, and ran with it.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.08.13 20:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:In regard to your last sentence Tony I don't believe that Hollie has ever said anything to incriminate anyone...
That's probably true, other than her monosyllabically responding 'Yes' when asked outrageously leading questions by her mother.

However, to the fraudsters of the HDJ campaign, it is the cornerstone, the foundation, the basis, the underpinning of their entire campaign.

Without that, they have nothing

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:As for Robert Green, I get the impression that he is well-meaning and got involved with this case for the same reason that many of us would have - it appeared to be the most appalling travesty of justice and he wanted to try and help.
That could well have been true at the beginning. However, by the time he began arranging meetings, videoing them, and naming and shaming people on the internet (let alone going round the streets of Edinburgh with leaflets saying 'Your near neighbour is a paedophile'), I am sure he knew that he was engaged in a campaign of deliberate deceit. He had had plenty of time to properly check his facts. So many of his statements are half-truths, misleading, deceptive - or sometimes outright lies

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.08.13 20:31

@blunder Buss wrote:...I mean those that created the lie, and ran with it.
So now, it seems, we are getting 'The Truth of the Lie'

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 10.08.13 20:38

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:In regard to your last sentence Tony I don't believe that Hollie has ever said anything to incriminate anyone. If the clip showing her unable to understand what is being asked of her is typical of the way she interacts all the time, there is no way on earth that she could have provided the information she is claimed to have done.

I don't know anything about Stuart Usher and Belinda McKenzie but, as for Robert Green, I get the impression that he is well-meaning and got involved with this case for the same reason that many of us would have - it appeared to be the most appalling travesty of justice and he wanted to try and help.

If it is true that he has been taken for a fool, I hope that he will have the strength to put it all behind him and move on.

That goes for anyone who has invested their time and maybe money in someone or something which turned out to be bogus.
 Google 'The house of Usher'. Stuart Usher should have inherited a massive estate, and instead he had to resort to mini cabbing and flogging hot-dogs. Thanks to our misogynist laws, he was unfortunate that his family when thru a 'unfortunate' period where only girls were produced, and the only two males were Down syndrome, so unable to a make Wills.

Usher is a bitter man, one who blames the establishment for his demise, which is why he started his crusade. but the system which served his family  so well for over a 100 years, ultimately failed him. He blames the lawyers, he may have a case, but his issues have nothing to do with child abuse. He has merely 'hitch his wagon' to a sensitive issue to stir the emotions, which he hoped would assist him in his real campaign of trying to regain the vast wealth he lost.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 10.08.13 20:56

Don't be fooled, Green is not well meaning at all.

Like Usher, Green lost everything in a failed business venture, and like Usher, blames the system and the establishment for his demise. The fact that he was paying a mortgage on a building which he was never going to own was hardly the fault of the system (his name was not on the title).  The fact that his company was 'in the red' for 19 years and he didn't know it was not the fault of the establishment, it was his fault. And/or perhaps it was also his business partner(s) fault.?

But the problem with Green and his ilk is that you will never get the truth and/or the whole story, only the bits he wants you to hear,, and none more so than what he says about the Hollie Greig case.

My opinion is that in the early days there was talk about a book, and even a film, and this was the motivation that drove him on. He didn't see Hollie as a child abuse victim,, he saw her as a lotto ticket,, so anyone who says he is a well-meaning man doesn't know the man.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 10.08.13 21:08

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It will be interesting to see what the "vast swathes" of evidence comprises.

I'm wondering if any of the people named by Anne Greig have considered suing her for slander and libel. I know of a well-known firm of solicitors that works pro bono for deserving cases.........

In all seriousness, surely there is a clear-cut case here for defamation of character.
Very very few lawyers will take on a case like this if those they are going to sue are skint. It costs tens of thousands to bring this sort of action, and they will require securities that they will be paid, one way or the other. From what I can deduce, Mckenzie is the only one who has any assets,, and she is perhaps worth pursuing, but through criminal law imo, not civil law.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 10.08.13 21:13

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@blunder Buss wrote:...I mean those that created the lie, and ran with it.
 So now, it seems, we are getting 'The Truth of the Lie'
 As Churchill once said.. ''Sometimes the truth is so important that you have to surround it with lies'' and this has been Green's tactics,, to hide the truth with lies.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hurting

Post by marconi on 11.08.13 3:07

I understood that Hollie started hurting herself.
Anyone would start hurting himself , having a mother like Hollie's mother is.

Hollie is a very ill person.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.08.13 7:07

Until I watched the video clip I had no idea how seriously disabled Hollie was. From the printed versions of events, and the activities alleged, I had thought she might be perhaps in the mid-range of ability, but she is clearly very severely mentally handicapped, and responding only at a Pavlovian level to her mother's questions.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 11.08.13 7:48

@PeterMac wrote:Until I watched the video clip I had no idea how seriously disabled Hollie was. From the printed versions of events, and the activities alleged, I had thought she might be perhaps in the mid-range of ability, but she is clearly very severely mentally handicapped, and responding only at a Pavlovian level to her mother's questions.
Yet Green and HDJ would have you believe that she would make a ''credible witness''. As I said earlier, most people will see Hollie for what she is, a young Down Syndrome woman with very limited abilities ,,, Robert Green saw her, and didn't see a child abuse victim,  he saw a winning 'lotto ticket' which he thought would make up for all he had lost when he was simply 'Bob Green the travel Agent'.

He fooled thousands, but this time he wasn't selling a ticket for a 10-day cruise, he was selling a cruel lie, and far too many bought the lie.

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blunder Buss on 11.08.13 8:26

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That last video link isn't available due to copyright issues. It would have been interesting to hear a debate between both sides; I presume that it wasn't as pointless as it would have been if McCann supporters were together with those who doubt the story.

Many invitations have been extended to Green/McKenzie/HDJ and Co. to have an open debate by the Hollie Greig Hoax Group (HGHG), all have been rejected. The closest they came was on the Mel Ve show, where numerous questions were submitted by Ian McFerrin [on behalf of the HDJ group] in written form, and asked on his behalf by Mel. All were answered.

So having given McFerrin the courtesy of answering his questions, one would hope that the favour would be returned, and he/they would then make himself/themselves available to answer the HGHG questions, but no, it seems that he, like many other followers, decided to just melt away.

Last February a meetup was hosted by the 'Inspired by David Icke Group' in Central London, again invitations were sent out to all the principal supporters at HDJ and the HGHG. Three members of the HGHG attended, including one of the accused, Sylvia Major. None of the principals from the HDJ attended, either refusing or were just absent.

What they decided to do instead was to send some ill-informed lackies along to ask questions on their behalf. But their ignorance about the case was exposed for all to see. Oh, and a buffoon ran into the venue with some leaflets, and ran out again, without saying a word. Hit-and-run tactics by cowards. There was a deranged women, Sabine [Sabine McNeill, close associate of Belinda McKenzie], shouting from the back of the room claiming she was a scientist, and on this basis alone it would seem that the expectation was that we should believe her, and not the evidence. Again, she knew little, just spouting what she had been told to say,and just got angry when she couldn't answer some questions thrown back at her. Her scientist claim was just another example of using a lie to hide a lie.

BBC reporter Mark Daly has taped conversation(s) with Robert Green which would soon clarify who the liar is, Daly asked Green for permission to publish the tapes, and Green refused. Why, unless he has something to hide...? Green also refused to talk to Daly on a radio show under the pretence that Daly had insulted his *cough cough* client, Anne, and refused to take part unless Daly apologised. It was all a puerile smokescreen to avoid the questions. 

Green, or anyone for that matter, would have jumped at the chance to answer the questions from a top investigative journalist, if he were telling the truth that is, but he knew Daly would expose him, and he did anyway. Green's refusal to talk to him said it all.

The facts are that Green, McKenzie/HDJ have never been cross-examined properly in public, they chose to only go on shows where the host is already on their side, and the sycophantic 'interviews' are conducted in a fashion to try to hoodwink the public even more.

[added: a few minor edits by Admin]

blunder Buss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.08.13 8:53

@blunder Buss wrote:[BBC reporter Mark Daly has taped conversation(s) with Robert Green which would soon clarify who the liar is, Daly asked Green for permission to publish the tapes...

Green also refused to talk to Daly on a radio show under the pretence that Daly had insulted his *cough cough* client, Anne
Thnak you very much for all the additional information, BB.

It's becoming ever clearer that Robert Green is an even bigger liar and manipulator than weI'd realised.

He and the 'Hollie Demands Justice' group have put out the obvious lie that the BBC documentary on Hollie was 'about to go on air and pulled at the last minute by someone high up in the BBC'.

This is a calculated lie which has been repeated ad nauseam by HDJ; the BBC hadn't even got round to filming - they knew the evidence didn't stack up.

As for Sabine McNeill, she is a Belinda McKenzie acolyte. McKenzie heads up an organisation known as 'The Association of McKenzie Friends' which seems to spend most of its time helping people with hopeless 'hard luck' stories.

[McKenzie friends help litigants in person who cannot be represented by a Solicitor - these were in existence long before Belinda McKenzie came along, the coincidence of surnames is just that - a coincidence].

McNeill does the website for this group and a host of other similar groups such as 'Victims Unite'.

I don't think they would rate people like Sylvia Major, who have been repeatedly and wrongly called 'paedophiles', as victims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.08.13 9:49

For Robert Green to describe Hollie as a bright girl with a good level of understanding (or words to that effect) does indeed destroy his credibility. No offence intended of course to Hollie.

That interview was for me a real "light going on" moment; I knew that she could not have been the source of the information about the abuse and, without her evidence, there is no case.

I can't provide links but I have read a report from someone who went to a meeting where Hollie was present and he described her as being totally oblivious to what was going on. I also heard a radio interview where, as far as I know, all Hollie said was to repeat after her mother that "Daddy should be in jail".

If anyone can stomach it, here's a link to the first part of a lengthy talk from RG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MKt4RlDktA

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 11.08.13 10:11

Hi everyone apologies for not getting back sooner.  Roy Grieg' death.  A murder as Anne and Robert would like you to think.  According to records we hold Anne was always of the opinion that Roy (her brother) indeed had committed suicide.  it was only when Robert Green came onto the scene that Anne changed her mind!

The content of Robert's earlier videos and interviews concerning Roy Greig would have you believe that Roy 'did not drink' and 'had no worries about life whatsoever'  That of course was turned on its head in the Edge media video when Theo Chalmers questioned Anne about her brother's drinking....she started off 'No Roy did not like whiskey' and when pressed had to admit that he did indeed like a drop every now and then.     And, Roy did have worries, the bar in which he worked was 'missing some stock' and he had to attend a union meeting in Glasgow to address this....    He also had not been paying his third of the mortgage for years, so owed Anne and Denis considerable monies too. (he lived with Anne and Denis)    But, if you were to believe the 'story' that we are told ...Roy walked in on Denis Mackie abusing Hollie and just walked away...surely that would be one huge worry.  

The toxology report states Roy was two and half times over the limit...and had brown liquid in his body.  The Coroner's report stated that he had consumed alcohol just about 20 minutes before his death. 

Anne and Robert never could never agree as to how many ribs were actually broken .....2  ...3   or 6.      Robert states that Roy had been beaten up and thrown into a burning car.       Again the Coroner's report states that he had one small bruise on the back of his head, condusive perhaps with being pulled 'from' a the car,  bruising around the top of the arms, again condusive with perhaps being held and pulled from the car.

The person that first attended, Robert and Anne accused as being the murderer.   Roy sustained CPR quite possible for a length of 20 mins...primarily from his rescuer, then the fire brigade, and then by the ambulance brigade... so a broken sternum in that case is not uncommon and would be condusive with that action.

The verdict of death was smoke inhalation.   There was a piece of hosepipe by the car, and it is thought the catalytic converter caught fire as the engine had been left running.   I have visited the site...and again Robert's account of the 'rescuer' not being able to see the burning car from the road is untrue.

Robert and Anne have a most wonderful way of 'flowering out/changing' a story. 

Of course people like Belinda/Gerrish et al just spout the same old mantra....obviously they have not laid eyes on the documents otherwise they would desist from repeating these lies.

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 11.08.13 10:41

I forgot to add that Robert and Anne claim Roy had had whiskey poured down his throat...that accounted for the brown liquid in his stomach according to them.     But there was no trace of liquid in his lungs, nor any broken teeth.

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 11.08.13 12:54

Don`t know about David Ike, but Brian Gerrish has not mentioned Robert Green/Hollie Greig business since March - maybe he has cottoned on to being duped.  I expect the same will apply to David Ike, but some people on their forums carry on believing.  One can hardly blame them when Anne Greig`s story seemed so plausible.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum