The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Guest on 16.08.13 22:11

This is exactly the way pro McCann supporters behave whenever any attempt is made to debate with them!

It would be very interesting to know what opinions the people in the Hollie Demands Justice campaign have about the McCann case.

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 16.08.13 22:20

I think the mccanns are guilty of neglect an a faked abduction, I believe Hollie was abused and it wisnae a HOAX 

That good enuff?dance

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 22:22

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:I think the mccanns are guilty of neglect an a faked abduction, I believe Hollie was abused and it wisnae a HOAX 

That good enuff?dance
Hi

Why do you think Hollie was abused...?  please give your reasons, backed up with the relevant evidence and documentation.     

Thank you

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.08.13 22:29

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:The [sp.] only thing that is known is that Hollie was awarded criminal compensation...
Even the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority can get things wrong sometimes.

But it wasn't their fault.

They relied on a woolly set of assumptions by two psychological assessors which somehow changed the Police doctor's verdict of: 'there are signs of penetration' to the dramatically different: 'she was probably abused for 15 years'. How that happened might warrant investigation by their respective professional bodies. They are supposed to be experts. (I have dealt with this further up the thread).

Basically, these two psychological assessors got things badly wrong, based on the mistaken assumption that Anne Greig was telling the truth.

A lazy police inspector from Grampian, no doubt meaning well, wrote to the CICA recommending that, on the balance of probability, Hollie had been sexually abused continually for 15 years.

On the basis of that duff report, Anne Greig netted a cheque for £13,500.

I understand that the CICA may well be reviewing that decision.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.08.13 22:32

The problem I have with the story is that Hollie herself supposedly supplied all the details - names, dates, places etc going back over many years.

Having seen her on a programme with her mother and Robert Green, it is painfully obvious that she has a very limited understanding of anything. She answered "no" to questions where the expected answer was "yes" and then Anne claimed that she'd said her father had threatened to kill her dogs when she'd actually said that he hadn't.

It is simply impossible to accept Hollie as a credible witness and therefore the story cannot be believed. As a mother myself, I also find it unbelievable that Anne never noticed anything untoward about Hollie's physical condition to make her suspect that she was being abused by heaven knows how many people on a regular basis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.08.13 22:39

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:The [sp.] only thing that is known is that...there was no investigation
There were basically two investigations.

Neither found any corroborative evidence whatsover to support Anne/Hollie's claims.

This is all dealt with in the PSSC report which considered 10 (maybe more) allegations made by Anne Greig and rejected, giving careful reasons, every single one of them.

It was pretty obvious that something was badly wrong when:

* Anne/Hollie named children as having been abused who were not even born at the time

* One of the alleged abusers, supposed to be a sister of a Sheriff, never existed

* The place where the abuse was said to have existed didn't exist either

* Anne Greig was living with Hollie throughout the 14-years this abuse was supposed to have happened, and never saw or suspected a thing

* Family photos and photos with friends show Hollie throughout her childhood as a happy youngster (and due credit to Anne Greig for that by the way)

* Although there was evidence of penetration (we now know that Hollie had a boyfriend which Anne and her husband knew all about), there was none whatsoever of so-called 'abuse'.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 22:40

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:The [sp.] only thing that is known is that Hollie was awarded criminal compensation...
Even the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority can get things wrong sometimes.

But it wasn't their fault.

They relied on a woolly set of assumptions by two psychological assessors which somehow changed the Police doctor's verdict of: 'there are signs of penetration' to the dramatically different: 'she was probably abused for 15 years'. How that happened might warrant investigation by their respective professional bodies. They are supposed to be experts. (I have dealt with this further up the thread).

Basically, these two psychological assessors got things badly wrong, based on the mistaken assumption that Anne Greig was telling the truth.

A lazy police inspector from Grampian, no doubt meaning well, wrote to the CICA recommending that, on the balance of probability, Hollie had been sexually abused continually for 15 years.

On the basis of that duff report, Anne Greig netted a cheque for £13,500.

I understand that the CICA may well be reviewing that decision.
Yes Tony,  Eva Harding spent half an hour, out of the hour allotted for Hollie, chatting about the situation with Anne...so Eva Harding commenced the 'Hollie' interview with preconceptions.   She was, imv looking for exactly what Anne had told her in that half hour.   She unfortunately is dead now, so we cannot question her at all, bearing in mind the new evidence that has come to light, she might now reconsider her evaluations.

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.08.13 22:41

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote: I also find it unbelievable that Anne never noticed anything untoward about Hollie's physical condition to make her suspect that she was being abused by heaven knows how many people on a regular basis.
Yes. Virtually all the time, Hollie was either with Anne herself - or in school

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 22:56

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:This is exactly the way pro McCann supporters behave whenever any attempt is made to debate with them!

It would be very interesting to know what opinions the people in the Hollie Demands Justice campaign have about the McCann case.
Hi NFWTD

My thoughts on the McCann's case.... I personally think that Kate and Gerry know what happened to Maddie, and this IS a cover up.  There are so many litigious points regarding the McCann's case....and I applaud all attempts to bring these parents to trial...to make Kate and Gerry actually stand up in a court of law and answer pertinent questions.  But, they have had the huge machine in their favour up to this point.   As I have seen with my own eyes.
Maggs

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 16.08.13 23:23

Mr Bennett I willnae debate with a "man" that breaches the terms of his own web page

Amazin how persuasive Anne Greig is :) ,as for Hollie she hisnae reason to lie ,nae motive and has told the same story tae Anne and Robert 

She didnt appear well on a tv prog,so,disnae make it a hoax 
Why wid they appear on TV if it was obvious she wiz lying?

Im a monkey and you can feed me nuts
Job is done Mrs

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 16.08.13 23:24

Yes. Virtually all the time, Hollie was either with Anne herself - or in school]

and your "evidence for this is?

pray2 

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.08.13 23:26

I thought you weren't going to debate..........

byebye

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 23:29

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:Mr Bennett I willnae debate with a "man" that breaches the terms of his own web page

Amazin how persuasive Anne Greig is :) ,as for Hollie she hisnae reason to lie ,nae motive and has told the same story tae Anne and Robert 

She didnt appear well on a tv prog,so,disnae make it a hoax 
Why wid they appear on TV if it was obvious she wiz lying?

Im a monkey and you can feed me nuts
Job is done Mrs
Hi,
What about your hero 'Robert'  he has from the year 2010 breached his court orders/interdicts...but does that stop him...I don't think so.  He is still blogging away like a lunatic.... spouting the same old lies. Robert,, has,  sat on evidence that proves this is all a lies for years.   Have you ever asked him that, or will you?  I don't think you will.   Because Malcolm was it not the same judge as Robert that ruled you should not see your daughter?  Is that not the gripe you have...  other than your gripe you have no substantial evidence to support your claims that Hollie was abused.  Hollie did not lie,  Anne, her mother, either changed what Hollie said, or spoke for her...so have you ever spoken to Hollie Malcolm?

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 16.08.13 23:34

Has Hollie ever been interviewed without her mother present?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.08.13 23:40

Do you think you could write in English please? Surely Scottish people don't normally behave like a silly racial caricature! 

How do you know that Anne is telling the truth? Do not the discrepancies bother you? Such as one so-called abuser not existing and some alleged victims not even born at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 23:41

@Woofer wrote:Has Hollie ever been interviewed without her mother present?
Hi Woofer

No she has not as far as the 'media' are concerned. The only time she was interviewed 'on her own' Anne alleged that Hollie had been injected with some kind of drug.  That was in 2009 in Shropshire at the special unit.  But...after investigations no-one could find any puncture into her leg at all, because Anne claims that Hollie was injected.

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 16.08.13 23:43

i type quick ,how about an investigation rather than speculation or do you no  believe the state covers up such things,I thought you were away ?

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 16.08.13 23:45

again we are relying on the state to find the evidence of its own corruption,Shropshire ss ,ha haha

oot,fir good daft1

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 23:48

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:i type quick ,how about an investigation rather than speculation or do you no  believe the state covers up such things,I thought you were away ?
I am sure that Sylvia Major and Wyn Dragon Smith... would love an investigation..  but it is not up to the 'accused' to prove their innocence,... it is up to the 'accusers' to prove they are right.

So why has Anne and Robert and Belinda NOT brought a civil court case, or even a private one, if they are convinced their 'story' hold enough water.    They have had many chances to do this...especially with the 'donate button' predominantly placed on the HDJ website.   If Anne Robert and Belinda for one minute though they had a case they would be in the Royal courts of Justice tomorrow.   Have you ever thought about that Malcolm.

maggs

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 23:50

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:again we are relying on the state to find the evidence of its own corruption,Shropshire ss ,ha haha

oot,fir good daft1
So Malcolm, you know the true story of the 'raid on Annes's house'   please feel free to post your comments on this one...

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.08.13 23:50

I certainly agree that there are high-ranking groups of paedophiles and government cover-ups which is why I believed the story initially.

May I ask you again - what makes you so sure that Anne Greig is telling the truth when she has as yet produced no proof whatever of her daughter's abuse and that some of the people named either don't exist or could not have been involved?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 23:59

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I certainly agree that there are high-ranking groups of paedophiles and government cover-ups which is why I believed the story initially.

May I ask you again - what makes you so sure that Anne Greig is telling the truth when she has as yet produced no proof whatever of her daughter's abuse and that some of the people named either don't exist or could not have been involved?
Hi,,, I can remember a while ago asking Malcolm, if he was a policeman/investigator, what he would do if some woman came to him and asked him to investigate someone that did not exist.  I was subsequently deleted from the forum..can you answer that one Malcolm?

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 17.08.13 0:26

So you will have seen for yourselves here the HDJ followers really have no comprehension at all of the 'truth'.
They just believe what Robert/Belinda et al tells them..  This 'story' is fabricated on lies and speculation.   Even Malcolm and his ardent followers cannot hold up a argument/discussion - and I have offered to meet them personally and discuss this.   Of course they refuse and abuse, because that is all they know.    Robert and Anne and even Belinda have trained their 'lapdogs' appropriately.  One day, they will wake up an realise that the HG case IS NOT going to solve THEIR problems.   They will have to do this for themselves, wasting precious time and resources in doing so.

I will say this again,,,,  Malcolm I am more than willing to meet you and to discuss this....the door is always open.

Maggs

Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum