The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Maggs Shaw on 13.08.13 16:40

Hi Tony,

I hope your predictions are correct.   HDJ are notorious for making wild and wonderful claims....people ripping the site....certain authorities visiting their site etc.......they use those kind of tactics to keep the 'uninformed followers' interested.  If they can plump up the importance of the HDJ campaign they will, and the poor people following just fall for it every time.

I am sure your attendance at the home of Belinda was most unwelcomed, she only has a small amount of knowledge concerning the HG case, and repeats that over and over again, parrot style.  Belinda is a slippery character and has managed to avoid 'having her collar felt' up till now.     The donate button, the only way to have revealed the beneficiary would have been to donate... of course they do not take cheques.... I wonder why...perhaps because it would be easily traced?

Don't be surprised though if the HDJ site does not pop up again soon, having been even more doctored and trimmed.  Take away Belinda's megaphone and soap box, and you would be left with just one rich bored woman.

We should not forget that for over three years  Belinda/Robert have faced zero visual opposition.  They have never had to explain themselves or answer questions.  Now the tide has turned, and the opposition now outway their supporters attending events involving the pair/either of them.

Edited to say....Yes well done Tony for going along to the meeting.yes

Maggs Shaw

Posts : 121
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.08.13 18:17

parapono wrote: Neat! Smooth operating. Well done Mr B

kindest regards parapono
parapano, thanks, but on this occasion the thanks are due to several people who, behind the scenes as it were, researched what I will now call 'The Truth about Hollie Greig'.

Unless one of them had contacted me personally last year and shown me the work he and others I had done, I might still be labouring under what I might term 'The Hollie Greig Deception'.

In unravelling the truth, they met obfuscation, resistance, and a great deal of abuse - which I think comes from the territory of trying to expose a deliberate hoax.

All the laborious groundwork of researching, getting hold of documents, challenging the liars, creating and maintaining the 'Hollie Greig Hoax' website, dealing with the abuse hurled at them etc. has already been done by them.

MJC brought the Glasgow Herald story to the forum, and all I've done is fill in a few bits here and there.

The other factor is that this is a popular forum read by thousands every day; therefore exposing the Hollie Greig fraud openly here was bound to come to the attention of the fraudsters, who really have no alternative but to shut down 'HollieDemandsJustice' before the law intervened and prosecuted them for their fraud (which might still happen of course).

Anne Greig and the HDJ fraudsters claimed that Hollie, a Downs Syndrome child, had been exploited for sexual purposes.

Well, she wasn't.

But she was exploited - by her own mother and by the HDJ campaign

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Woofer on 13.08.13 19:17

You might be aware that I`m quite disappointed to hear that Brian Gerrish/UK Column has been sucked into this
lie and I`m really hoping he does some more checking before spouting any more support for Green.  IMO the crew at UK Column have stayed more credible than most alternative news organisations.  We should be grateful there are good alternative news sites and that we no longer merely rely on what the BBC/Government churn out. UK column also point out trends and major discrepancies in main news items, so giving a broader outlook to the news.  However I am aware that their reporting can be overly paranoid sometimes and of course this does appeal to a certain angry section of society. 

Plus who can resist that hunk by the name of Patrick Henningsen tongue 
I just love his long hair tongue

 Suppose someone`s gonna tell me he`s gay or something.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.08.13 20:29

@Woofer wrote:You might be aware that I`m quite disappointed to hear that Brian Gerrish/UK Column has been sucked into this.
He did excellent - and original - research on Common Purpose. This was a rather sinister organisation and he made us aware of it. I have publicly praised Gerrish for this work and defended him against attacks eg on FB.

But IMO he has been dragged into the world of conspiracy theories and can no longer distinguish between what is a good and righteous cause of injustice that needs exposing...and the next nutty conspiracy theory.

I am afraid he and UK Column have also made a bad misjudgment on the 'Child-Stealing' campaign and, yes, as you said earlier, these alleged 'hard luck' stories of children being 'stolen by the state' etc. most certainly do have another side to the story. Christopher Booker (who is right about most things) has been covering some of these stories. I happen to know about one of them as the mother came to me for help and I actually represented her in a south London court three years back as a 'McKenzie Friend'. The reality was very different from how Chris Booker put it in his articles on the case.

Gerrish was at the Bilderberg Fringe in June.

There, he may have heard Belinda McKenzie getting a huge round of applause for her work in the Hollie Greig campaign (indeed, there's a YouTube video of her spouting numerous falsehoods about the case).

The conspiracy theorists are a long way from being right about everything

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Lance De Boils on 13.08.13 23:12

I can't say I ever really took much notice of this whole story. I just never got round to reading much of it. Even now, I've only made it to p5 of this topic.
Shocked 
I'm bamboozled. How does anyone know which version to truly believe? I mean, those now saying it's all a hoax might be part of the cover-up? On the other hand, it might well have been a huge hoax. confused  I don't think I'll even bother trying to figure this one out. daft 

Who needs nuclear weapons when we have the internet, hey?

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.08.13 8:40

Well, the Hollie Demands Justice campaign website is back up this morning, complete with 'Donate' button.

Its lead news article is an exceptionally bizarre one.

Titled: 'Aberdeen: The Ring of Fire', it links to an amazingly long-winded series of 10-minute YouTube videos about a wholly evil man, Malcolm Webster, who killed one of his wives and tried to kill another. There are 10 of them: so 100 minutes' viewing time.

He killed the wife by deliberately running the car off the road near Aberdeen and watching her burn to death. Grampian Police didn't exactly cover themselves with glory on this occasion. The crime was not properly investigated, and it was many years before he was convicted and sentenced for this terrible crime.

Whoever made this video links the car fire death of Malcolm Webster's wife with the death of Roy Greig, Anne Greig's brother, in a car fire in 1997, claiming there are 'many parallels', such as what is said to be an 'inadequate investigation' into the death of Anne greig's brother.

It is these two car deaths, and these two only, which enable the HDJ campaign to speak of a 'Ring of Fire' around Aberdeen (!).

Viewers of this 100-minute series of videos are somehow meant to draw the conclusion that if Malcolm Webster killed his wife in a fake car crash, therefore someone must have deliberately killed Roy Greig.

The sad fact is that everything about the tragic death of Roy Greig points to suicide while the balance of his mind was disturbed by huge debt problems and many other worries...

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.08.13 8:46

@Lance De Boils wrote:I can't say I ever really took much notice of this whole story. I'm bamboozled. How does anyone know which version to truly believe? I mean, those now saying it's all a hoax might be part of the cover-up?
When I was first sent an e-mail by one of the tireless 'Hollie Greig Hoax' investigators, I also thought: "This might be someone from the Scottish elite paedophile ring spreading disinformation and perpertuating the cover-up".

How does anyone know which version to believe?

As with any other claim or dubious story, by patiently uncovering the facts, looking behind the claims, publicly challenging those who make the claims, etc.

It needs time and effort to arrive at the truth where there are two massively conflicting versions of events.

The police do this all the time

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Maggs Shaw on 14.08.13 8:49

@Lance De Boils wrote:I can't say I ever really took much notice of this whole story. I just never got round to reading much of it. Even now, I've only made it to p5 of this topic.
Shocked 
I'm bamboozled. How does anyone know which version to truly believe? I mean, those now saying it's all a hoax might be part of the cover-up? On the other hand, it might well have been a huge hoax. confused  I don't think I'll even bother trying to figure this one out. daft 

Who needs nuclear weapons when we have the internet, hey?
 Hi Lance,

I think you have summed it up well in your post......HDJ Anne/Belinda/Gerrish/Green all hoped that people would adopt that attitude.   They needed people that would not bother to do any research.  They relied on people just listening to them and believing.    I agree with you though, there is so much to read and far too much to take in all in one go.    Robert and Anne were able, at the onset of their campaign, to have a free reign, and to claim anything they wished.    I can assure you that the 'Hoax' is most definitely not part of a 'cover-up'.   If there is anything that you would like clarified, or any points that you would like to know more about, I would do my best to assist.                    

Yes the internet.....useful, but dangerous.    Not just one finger poised over one 'button'  -  ???

Maggs Shaw

Posts : 121
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Sylvia Major on 14.08.13 9:38

Not strictly 31 people Tony. While Hollie named 31 people, about 10 of them were on Anne side of the family, or I guess people she thought were OK. So a plan was hatch to omit these names, and only publish the names on her fathers side, plus anyone who had upset Anne at some juncture. Well, all those that actually existed that is. It didn't help her cause to name people who had never even been born.!


The above is a quote from a post from Blunder Buss earlier


The reason as to why I was put on the list is because one Saturday lunchtime when my neighbour and I were in the Ferry Hill Hotel Anne came in alone, without Hollie, which was unusual because Hollie went everywhere with her. At this point in time I was aware that Anne and Denis were having problems with their marriage, I did not realise it was coming to the point of separation.

She approached me and immediately said to me that her and Denis had been fighting and she was covered in bruises, I believed her, and was shocked, and said you should do something about this, go to the police. After ordering her drink my neighbour noticing that Anne had on a vest type t shirt said to Anne, there are no bruises on your arms, to which Anne replied.......no they are all over my breasts and body. I still believed her. Feeling concerned I said to Anne please come to the ladies toilets and show me. When Anne refused to do this, I insisted she should show me, and with that she slammed her drink down hard, shouting at us, 'you are not on my side' to which my neighbour and myself replied at the same time, 'we are not on anybody's side'. She was snarling and pointing at us as she made her exit.

So, this is the reason mine and my neighbour's names were put on the list... No more, no less.


Sylvia Major

Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Guest on 14.08.13 9:44

I can understand how you feel Lance.

It's difficult for anyone only finding out now about this case when there is so much information around. When I first heard Hollie's name in 2009, there was comparatively little on the Internet and, if there were sites that did not believe Anne Greig's claims, I didn't come across them.

I listened to a long radio interview with Robert Green and I'm sad to say that I was hooked! Coincidentally it was around the same time that (belatedly) I realised that there was a lot more to the McCann story than we'd been told and so I was more than ready to believe that the Greig case was another one involving corruption in high places.

Now it has become clear just how unbelievable Anne's story is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.08.13 9:58

@Sylvia Major wrote:The reason as to why I was put on the list [of alleged abusers of Hollie] is because one Saturday lunchtime when my neighbour and I were in the Ferry Hill Hotel Anne came in alone, without Hollie, which was unusual because Hollie went everywhere with her.   At this point in time I was aware that Anne and Denis were having problems with their marriage, I did not realise it was coming to the point of separation.

She approached me and immediately said to me that her and Denis had been fighting and she was covered in bruises, I believed her, and was shocked, and said you should do something about this, go to the police.  After ordering her drink my neighbour noticing that Anne had on a vest type t shirt said to Anne, there are no bruises on your arms, to which Anne replied.......no they are all over my breasts and body.  I still believed her.  Feeling concerned I said to Anne please come to the ladies toilets and show me.  When Anne refused to do this, I insisted she should show me, and with that she slammed her drink down hard, shouting at us, 'you are not on my side' to which my neighbour and myself replied at the same time, 'we are not on anybody's side'.  She was snarling and pointing at us as she made her exit.    

So, this is the reason mine and my neighbour's names were put on the list... No more, no less.
Thank you very much for posting this personal account, Sylvia. It can't be easy for you to share this event with the general public for all to see.

But this is as powerful a testimony about Anne Greig's stream of lies that we are ever likely to see.

Thank you again so much for sharing this publicly - and informing us all about the true Anne Greig...

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by blunder Buss on 14.08.13 11:01

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can understand how you feel Lance.

It's difficult for anyone only finding out now about this case when there is so much information around. When I first heard Hollie's name in 2009, there was comparatively little on the Internet and, if there were sites that did not believe Anne Greig's claims, I didn't come across them.

I listened to a long radio interview with Robert Green and I'm sad to say that I was hooked! Coincidentally it was around the same time that (belatedly) I realised that there was a lot more to the McCann story than we'd been told and so I was more than ready to believe that the Greig case was another one involving corruption in high places.

Now it has become clear just how unbelievable Anne's story is.
It is rare NFWTD that evidence is easy to collate, read, and digest, and I agree it is harder now, a bit like reading the book backwards. But this is what Green and Co relied on, he/they thought nobody would check what he was saying, and for along time very few did check, but thanks to the HGHG and Mark daly, things did change.

But to short-cut all that has been said, try to find a clip where he/they are being cross-examined?  You will find none. there are clips where they are invited to a debate, they always refused using puerile excuses as to why. If what they were saying was true, don't you think they would have jumped at the chance.?

They fooled people, they took/take advantage -and money- from people, and they exploited a vulnerable mother having mental issues, and worst, her Down syndrome daughter, and worst still, accused completely innocent people of being peadophiles.

blunder Buss

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by blunder Buss on 14.08.13 11:15

@Sylvia Major wrote:Not strictly 31 people Tony. While Hollie named 31 people, about 10 of them were on Anne side of the family, or I guess people she thought were OK. So a plan was hatch to omit these names, and only publish the names on her fathers side, plus anyone who had upset Anne at some juncture. Well, all those that actually existed that is. It didn't help her cause to name people who had never even been born.!


The above is a quote from a post from Blunder Buss earlier


The reason as to why I was put on the list is because one Saturday lunchtime when my neighbour and I were in the Ferry Hill Hotel Anne came in alone, without Hollie, which was unusual because Hollie went everywhere with her.   At this point in time I was aware that Anne and Denis were having problems with their marriage, I did not realise it was coming to the point of separation.

She approached me and immediately said to me that her and Denis had been fighting and she was covered in bruises, I believed her, and was shocked, and said you should do something about this, go to the police.  After ordering her drink my neighbour noticing that Anne had on a vest type t shirt said to Anne, there are no bruises on your arms, to which Anne replied.......no they are all over my breasts and body.  I still believed her.  Feeling concerned I said to Anne please come to the ladies toilets and show me.  When Anne refused to do this, I insisted she should show me, and with that she slammed her drink down hard, shouting at us, 'you are not on my side' to which my neighbour and myself replied at the same time, 'we are not on anybody's side'.  She was snarling and pointing at us as she made her exit.    

So, this is the reason mine and my neighbour's names were put on the list... No more, no less.

 Thanks for this Sylvia. In any other scenario I would find this very hard to believe, but in this scenario, I find it very easy.

blunder Buss

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Maggs Shaw on 14.08.13 18:17

@blunder Buss wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can understand how you feel Lance.

It's difficult for anyone only finding out now about this case when there is so much information around. When I first heard Hollie's name in 2009, there was comparatively little on the Internet and, if there were sites that did not believe Anne Greig's claims, I didn't come across them.

I listened to a long radio interview with Robert Green and I'm sad to say that I was hooked! Coincidentally it was around the same time that (belatedly) I realised that there was a lot more to the McCann story than we'd been told and so I was more than ready to believe that the Greig case was another one involving corruption in high places.

Now it has become clear just how unbelievable Anne's story is.
It is rare NFWTD that evidence is easy to collate, read, and digest, and I agree it is harder now, a bit like reading the book backwards. But this is what Green and Co relied on, he/they thought nobody would check what he was saying, and for along time very few did check, but thanks to the HGHG and Mark daly, things did change.

But to short-cut all that has been said, try to find a clip where he/they are being cross-examined?  You will find none. there are clips where they are invited to a debate, they always refused using puerile excuses as to why. If what they were saying was true, don't you think they would have jumped at the chance.?

They fooled people, they took/take advantage -and money- from people, and they exploited a vulnerable mother having mental issues, and worst, her Down syndrome daughter, and worst still, accused completely innocent people of being peadophiles.
I agree Blunder....it really is like reading a book backwards.   People new to this will of course find it hard to understand....and people like Lance will struggle with all the information.  I have always offered to help anyone that wishes to know more...to contact me and ask questions, and if Lance wants to know more, I am more than willing to help.

I was very hopeful that Robert or Belinda, or both, would sit with me and talk about this, but they refused. 

There is nothing more confusing that suddenly realising that someone you thought as 'credible, plausible, and truthful, not actually fulfilling that criteria. I am aware of someone that did donate on their paypal, and it was rejected, probably because they knew the donations was being monitored.

I am still prepared to sit with Robert and Belinda and talk to them....but I don't think this will happen.

Maggs Shaw

Posts : 121
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Lance De Boils on 14.08.13 20:00

Thank you for your responses.

I think, on the basis of not knowing enough about this case, along with sensible posts here by forum members, I am inclined to believe that it was all a nasty, spiteful hoax.

In which case, it may be better if I don't read any more into it. After all, if people have been falsely accused of horrific crimes and I am not already aware of their names, I'd rather not know their names.

Subconsciously, things stick in one's memory and in future, if I came across one of these names, there could be a little part of my brain that rings a bell and tells me that I've heard that name before in connection with paedophilia. I might not remember how I formed that memory, or that it has since been proved false. Therefore, I'd rather keep my memory clear of false knowledge. Hope that makes sense. (I know what I mean, but am having trouble putting it into words!)

If this all has been made up, then I truly hope the liars are held to account and punished for their actions.

The internet has surely changed the way battles are fought, won and lost.

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Guest on 15.08.13 11:18

Yes I understand what you mean.

I would sum it up as one of those stories which at first grabs your attention and has you spitting feathers at the injustice of it but when you start to look into it a bit closer, you realise that there's no evidence to support it.

Of course other people are still entitled to believe it but wouldn't it be nice if they would debate sensibly and not be abusive to those who disagree.

Just to make it clear, I'm referring to the Hollie Greig case but you'd be forgiven for thinking that I'm talking about the McCanns!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Sylvia Major on 16.08.13 0:40


Lance ,

You say you are inclined to believe it was all a nasty spiteful hoax , well it certainly has turned out like that.. But , in the beginning Anne was deadly serious ... This was no hoax , she wanted revenge , firstly for her mother not leaving her any money in her will , she spent months on the Internet searching for this non- existent money , culminating in her taking her solicitor to court for theft , he was found not guilty...Secondly, for her brother committing suicide , and finding out he was owing them three years unpaid mortgage , she became seriously paranoid . It was because of this paranoia that her marriage broke up , she then set out to get revenge on the world !! She started by accusing Denis of abusing Hollie in 2000 , then a few weeks later,Denis , myself , and the social worker , then by 2009 the list had grown to 31 , Anne did not intend this to be a 'Hoax' she set out to convince the authorities it was true , because in her state of mind 'she wanted it to be true '.... It was only when the ' Hollie Greig Hoax ' team came along that the word ' Hoax ' came into it ...

Sylvia Major

Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE GANGS ALL HERE

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 16.08.13 19:59

I see the Hollie Hoaxer team is aw here 

http://holliegreigjustice.blogspot.co.uk/

very keen to  muddy the water eh

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

Posts : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.08.13 20:53

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:I see the Hollie Hoaxer team is aw here 

http://holliegreigjustice.blogspot.co.uk/

very keen to  muddy the water eh
This poster is from the HollieDemandsJustice campaign, and in a way it's not a bad thing for people on this forum to see how they perform.

Those who have exposed the HDJ campaign as a sham and a deliberate hoax have been attacked personally with all that they can throw against them - which isn't very much, actually.

Two of those most active in the 'Hollie Greig Hoax' campaign are named on the above link, namely Maggs Shaw (who has posted on this thread in her own name (glad I'm not the only one!)) and Jon Stevenson.

I would like to say just a little bit about them from personal knowledge.

I was first introduced to the work of the Hollie Greig Hoax team by Jon Stevenson. It was he who patiently took me through all the evidence which proved that the claims made by Anne Greig on behalf of Hollie were a hoax - and a deliberate hoax at that. AFAIK, he more than anyone compiled the evidence and challenged the claims of the HDJ folk. He patiently sifted the evidence and has produced videos which systematically challenge, one by one, the lies of the HDJ campaigners, such as Robert Green.

He has exposed how Brian Gerrish from UK Column failed to challenge Robert Green's deliberate lies.

He then introduced me to Maggs Shaw, who was indeed at that time known as 'Rachel'. She also put in tremendous, skilled help in this campaign to expose the truth.

The reason why both Jon and Maggs used pseudonyms was because of the sheer vitriolic hatred meted out to them by members of the HDJ campaign, with threats of violence to boot. These HDJ members were bitter about their lies being competently exposed by Jon, Maggs and others.

I was later able to meet both Jon and Maggs. I believed then and I believe now that they were and are sincere seekers after the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about the Hollie Greig story.

I have not looked right through the link above. I daresay one or two things could be said against Jon and Maggs - and that applies to all of us. However, I can vouch for their thoroughness and patience with which they - and a number of others whose names I don't know - have researched this dreadful hoax and tried to get the message over to others who have been deceived.

Now, if you look at the link, it refers initially to Maggs Shaw meeting an individual called Greg Lance-Watkins. He is a campaigner on a number of issues and undoubtedly upsets some people with his strong opinions. Put plainly, he is not everybody's cup of tea.

It's relevant however to point out that he too was initially charmed by Anne Greig's 'hard luck' story of how Hollie had been dreadfuly abused and raped for 14 years by a vicious ring of 22 to 31 Scottish paedophiles, including, they said, Sylvia Major, who has had the courage to post openly on this thread . He offered to put up a website for Anne and did so.

However, after some time, as he began asking reasonable questions and asking for the evidence which could back up Anne Greig's claims, it wasn't given to him. In the end, therefore, he decied that the evidence showed, on the contrary, that Anne Greig was lying. Accordingly, he changed sides, and has since blogged in opposition to Anne Greig and the Hollie Demands Justice campaigners.

OK, so the HDJ campaign are here on the forum now.

Fine.

Let them politely present, discuss and debate the Hollie Greig evidence.

If they can.

Let us see if they can avoid personal abuse.

They haven't made a very good start.

That's all for now

++++++++++++++++++++++

P.S. If anyone wants to contact 'HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE' campaign (the ones behind the hoax), and ask them some reasonable questions, you can easily contact them via this e-mail address:

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE@gmail.com

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13957
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WORTHLESS

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 16.08.13 21:15

so much for e mail addresses  will not be given eh?


Mr Bennetts word is worthless spin 

Stevenson PROVED Anne Greig lied ,how did he do that?

We only thing that is known is that Hollie was awarded criminal compensation and there was no investigation

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

Posts : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 21:29

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:I see the Hollie Hoaxer team is aw here 

http://holliegreigjustice.blogspot.co.uk/

very keen to  muddy the water eh
This poster is from the HollieDemandsJustice campaign, and in a way it's not a bad thing for people on this forum to see how they perform.

Those who have exposed the HDJ campaign as a sham and a deliberate hoax have been attacked personally with all that they can throw against them - which isn't very much, actually.

Two of those most active in the 'Hollie Greig Hoax' campaign are named on the above link, namely Maggs Shaw (who has posted on this thread in her own name (glad I'm not the only one!)) and Jon Stevenson.

I would like to say just a little bit about them from personal knowledge.

I was first introduced to the work of the Hollie Greig Hoax team by Jon Stevenson. It was he who patiently took me through all the evidence which proved that the claims made by Anne Greig on behalf of Hollie were a hoax - and a deliberate hoax at that. AFAIK, he more than anyone compiled the evidence and challenged the claims of the HDJ folk. He patiently sifted the evidence and has produced videos which systematically challenge, one by one, the lies of the HDJ campaigners, such as Robert Green.

He has exposed how Brian Gerrish from UK Column failed to challenge Robert Green's deliberate lies.

He then introduced me to Maggs Shaw, who was indeed at that time known as 'Rachel'. She also put in tremendous, skilled help in this campaign to expose the truth.

The reason why both Jon and Maggs used pseudonyms was because of the sheer vitriolic hatred meted out to them by members of the HDJ campaign, with threats of violence to boot. These HDJ members were bitter about their lies being competently exposed by Jon, Maggs and others.

I was later able to meet both Jon and Maggs. I believed then and I believe now that they were and are sincere seekers after the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about the Hollie Greig story.

I have not looked right through the link above. I daresay one or two things could be said against Jon and Maggs - and that applies to all of us. However, I can vouch for their thoroughness and patience with which they - and a number of others whose names I don't know - have researched this dreadful hoax and tried to get the message over to others who have been deceived.

Now, if you look at the link, it refers initially to Maggs Shaw meeting an individual called Greg Lance-Watkins. He is a campaigner on a number of issues and undoubtedly upsets some people with his strong opinions. Put plainly, he is not everybody's cup of tea.

It's relevant however to point out that he too was initially charmed by Anne Greig's 'hard luck' story of how Hollie had been dreadfuly abused and raped for 14 years by a vicious ring of 22 to 31 Scottish paedophiles, including, they said, Sylvia Major, who has had the courage to post openly on this thread . He offered to put up a website for Anne and did so.

However, after some time, as he began asking reasonable questions and asking for the evidence which could back up Anne Greig's claims, it wasn't given to him. In the end, therefore, he decied that the evidence showed, on the contrary, that Anne Greig was lying. Accordingly, he changed sides, and has since blogged in opposition to Anne Greig and the Hollie Demands Justice campaigners.

OK, so the HDJ campaign are here on the forum now.

Fine.

Let them politely present, discuss and debate the Hollie Greig evidence.

If they can.

Let us see if they can avoid personal abuse.

They haven't made a very good start.

That's all for now

++++++++++++++++++++++

P.S.  If anyone wants to contact 'HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE' campaign (the ones behind the hoax), and ask them some reasonable questions, you can easily contact them via this e-mail address:

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE@gmail.com
Thank you Tony, and thank you Malcolm Konrad Ogilvy and all his supporters for venturing here.

Yes.  I was Rachel...and now I am Maggs Shaw.  Jon Stevenson and myself worked practically 24/7 to get all this information together..  We cross referenced everything possible.   The HGHG resolved never to publish anything that was not true, or indeed unprovable.

I had to use Rachel because I was so abused and hounded, the same as Jon Stevenson, because of the work we did in exposing this fantasy.     There are a few 'strays' Tony.. but they are really insignificant in all of this now.  If they wish to defame me, it just goes to show the lengths Robert/Belinda's followers will go to try and prove (in their own little way) that this story is true.

I have never had contact with GLW...Malcolm's 'team' really have no idea as to how to research and prove inconclusively that their 'stories' are true.   But, yes please let them remain on this forum...so that we can question them, as they question us (me) and let us see who delivers the most substantial evidence.

Maggs

Maggs Shaw

Posts : 121
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 16.08.13 21:33

I have never had contact with GLW  


FUNNY cause you ir pictured at his shop on FB


You are a bunny boiler ,ask Oneil Bernard :) and why wid any one discuss anything here when private details are given ,aye right 

HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

Posts : 70
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 21:43

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:I have never had contact with GLW  


FUNNY cause you ir pictured at his shop on FB


You are a bunny boiler ,ask Oneil Bernard :) and why wid any one discuss anything here when private details are given ,aye right 
Hi

No I have not... I just happened to live in the same town as him..  I once sent a pic nearly the same as that to George McKendrick...  :)  or did he not tell you that  Wink   

That is ok with me...ask Mr Bernard O'Neill....he will enlighten you Malcolm.  he is my ex, but he would have great delight in informing you of the truth about me.      Whoever is giving you information is totally incorrect...  and is making you look like a complete fool

Maggs Shaw

Posts : 121
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Guest on 16.08.13 21:43

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:I have never had contact with GLW  


FUNNY cause you ir pictured at his shop on FB


You are a bunny boiler ,ask Oneil Bernard :) and why wid any one discuss anything here when private details are given ,aye right 
Enough of the name calling, you can debate sensibly and calmly without resorting to nasty remarks.  If you can't then this forum is not for you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Maggs Shaw on 16.08.13 21:47

candyfloss wrote:
@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:I have never had contact with GLW  


FUNNY cause you ir pictured at his shop on FB


You are a bunny boiler ,ask Oneil Bernard :) and why wid any one discuss anything here when private details are given ,aye right 
Enough of the name calling, you can debate sensibly and calmly without resorting to nasty remarks.  If you can't then this forum is not for you.
Thank you Candy floss.. I will debate with measure and decorum... :)   I am interested to hear what they have to say about me.  But more importantly,  I am interested to hear what evidence they have to bring to the table about the Hg case

Maggs Shaw

Posts : 121
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum