The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE

Post by tigger on 18.05.13 18:32

This season too - Chaplins has Quiz night on Tuesday! It's right next to the church, can't miss it really...

Fairly inexpensive. Great for British dishes when you want to go for 'home cooking'. Fish & Chips, Bangers and Mash etc.. Large portions, well prepared and nice service. They do a Cataplana for one which is unusual ( normally only for two ). The rack of lamb is probably one of the best I've ever eaten. The steaks are more than substantial. 3 course Sunday Roasts from €15 - ( 12.30 to 21.00 ). Take away service for fish & chips, curries, bangers and mash. Gets very busy during mid and high season so make sure you book in advance.
● Quiz night every Tuesday at 22.00 ( seasonal ).
See a SAMPLE MENU here.
OPEN :18.00 - 02.00 ( 7 nights ). Food served: 18.00 - 22.00.
OPEN :Now open for 2011 season but Thursday through Sunday only at the moment.
WHERE :This is the first of the four restaurants in a row just below the church and opposite the FORTALEZA.
ADDRESS :Avenida Pescadores 4, Praia da Luz.8600 Luz Lagos.
TEL Sad+351) 282 789 932.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 18.05.13 19:03

@tigger wrote:This season too - Chaplins has Quiz night on Tuesday! It's right next to the church, can't miss it really...

Fairly inexpensive. Great for British dishes when you want to go for 'home cooking'. Fish & Chips, Bangers and Mash etc.. Large portions, well prepared and nice service. They do a Cataplana for one which is unusual ( normally only for two ). The rack of lamb is probably one of the best I've ever eaten. The steaks are more than substantial. 3 course Sunday Roasts from €15 - ( 12.30 to 21.00 ). Take away service for fish & chips, curries, bangers and mash. Gets very busy during mid and high season so make sure you book in advance.
● Quiz night every Tuesday at 22.00 ( seasonal ).
See a SAMPLE MENU here.
OPEN :18.00 - 02.00 ( 7 nights ). Food served: 18.00 - 22.00.
OPEN :Now open for 2011 season but Thursday through Sunday only at the moment.
WHERE :This is the first of the four restaurants in a row just below the church and opposite the FORTALEZA.
ADDRESS :Avenida Pescadores 4, Praia da Luz.8600 Luz Lagos.
TEL Sad+351) 282 789 932.

Naughty Tigger. Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? Shame on you

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 19.05.13 12:36

PeterMac on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Would you really run a quiz night in a tiny bar with only 8 tables (on 1st)
Assume some do not want to join in.
Did we have a result ? Did the McC team win ?

This must also surely have been the shortest pub quiz in history and kudos to NJ for getting it over and done with between 9.00pm and 9.30pm, as this seems to imply. In any hostelry, UK or abroad, which runs a pub quiz the aims in general are:

-to bring in custom by offering patrons something to do/chance of winning prize/s
-having brougt in custom, to keep people drinking as long as possible to increase takings

Is it in any way possible to set up, explain rules, hand out answer sheets/pens, read out questions, allow time for participants to answer, collect and score answer sheets, announce winner and hand out prize/s within that timescale? NJ then spends an equal amount of time as she has actually worked sitting drinking with guests. Nice work if you can get it.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.05.13 12:53

I think someone had a lapse of memory here and forgot the quiz night was at Chaplins.
A quiz night is far more likely at an expat bar like that. I'd be surprised to find it was a Portuguese custom. Very 'pubby.'

As a matter of interest and thinking of Textusa's article on the round table which could not be fitted into the small Tapas Bar, does/did Chaplins by any chance have a round table?

I remember Brunt demonstrating the very location where the 9 used to sit. Didn't quite look right imo. Certainly not round either.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 19.05.13 14:25

@tigger wrote:I think someone had a lapse of memory here and forgot the quiz night was at Chaplins.
A quiz night is far more likely at an expat bar like that. I'd be surprised to find it was a Portuguese custom. Very 'pubby.'

As a matter of interest and thinking of Textusa's article on the round table which could not be fitted into the small Tapas Bar, does/did Chaplins by any chance have a round table?

I remember Brunt demonstrating the very location where the 9 used to sit. Didn't quite look right imo. Certainly not round either.

Very interesting tigger. I'd always been confused by the mixed info re tapas quiz and the night they are all supposed to have gone to Chaplins for drinks.
Didn't staff have to go to Chaplins to get the McCs to come back to their crying children.
What night was the Chaplins visit.
If it was the same night as the apparent tapas quiz when noucha coucha declared seeing empty seats at tapas table and not being able to recall seeing Kate, was the tapas 30 mins a bit of promotion/ encouragement to get the crowd to go to Chaplins for the quiz. This is all very vague and sounds as though some 'translocation' of time and place have taken place to make the facts back-fill the awkward spaces.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 19.05.13 20:40

Good thinking Bobbin. Did the quiz mistress join the Tapas lot somehow and it was suggested moving on to Chaplins for more drink,banter, innuendo, double entrendre and one of the Tapas lot wasn't invited/had to babysit/ was sick/had a row etc etc etc

sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 19.05.13 21:12

if there was a soothing couple that's where maddy who is the victim is probably ! its all so confusing if father fixing shutters he must have known not jemmied and if mother has history of self harm or needing restraining surely he would not have let her go back to mind children alone.Thoes bruises were bad. Also Being rude to that poor mrs fenn who was also very upset was not nice,She could have helped with the FT policeman etc think now instead of being rude they use family fund to sue people with instead. Sadly all they seem to have been interested in was getting media attention donate buttons ! trying to manipulating media, net now and insisting on their abduction story. they had all been drinking and checks all sound made up to me. Why would you let others who you just go on a holiday with check on your children in first place and you not take turn on checking theirs ! none of it makes sense to me. They should have all taken part in reconstruction at time and helped police more from what I can see it may have helped.

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Varied memories

Post by Curioser on 20.05.13 5:12

In one interview Kate says that she was annoyed with Gerry for chatting up Najova Chekaya and that she slept in the bed near the window. She said he probably didn't notice. He doesn't mention it specifically in his interview so maybe he didn't notice. They both say everything was peachy though. No fights, tension or falling out. "The best day of the trip so far."

One of the PJ interviewees says that the table had nine place settings but that the staff were aware that they sometimes weren't there because they were checking their children. If you're a waitress I guess you might remember "booking for nine" as opposed to the number of actual people there on a particular night.

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quizzes and memories

Post by Curioser on 20.05.13 6:51

*Damn. Just noticed some of this is repeated. Sorry, I'm new here.

In one interview Kate says that she was annoyed with Gerry for chatting up Najova Chekaya and that she slept in the bed near the window on Wednesday night.. She said he probably didn't notice. He doesn't mention it specifically in his interview so maybe he really didn't notice. He does mention it in his last arguido interview so they have compared notes.. They both say everything was peachy. No fights, tension or falling out. "The best day of the trip so far."

Witness statement of Kate Marie Healy, on the 6th of September 2007, at 3 p.m.
When asked if she ever slept in Madeleine’s bedroom, she says that such happened on the Wednesday, because she was annoyed with Gerry. He ignored her after dinner when they went to the Tapas bar, which only happened that day. She decided to retaliate by sleeping in the other bedroom, in the bed under the window. She doesn’t know if Gerry noticed this because he was sleeping when she left, and if in fact her husband was aware of this, he made no comment.

But this is not correct because Chekaya only worked on Sunday and Tuesday.

This is from Chekaya's police statement:
She described her daily working routine, as an aerobics instructor and said that when she arrived at Ocean Club, she was asked also to perform a "Quiz Game", at night (09:00 pm), at the Tapas Bar, twice a week – every Sunday and Tuesday.
On May 1, 2007, after the "Quiz" was finished, Najoua was invited by Gerry McCann to sit at their table, to have a drink. She was there for 15/20 minutes, between 9.30 and 9:50 pm. There was just casual talk and she doesn't know if Madeleine's mother was at the table or not.
During that period of time, nobody left the table, but there was an empty chair. Who has been sitting at that chair, Najoua didn't know.

One of the PJ interviewees says that the table had nine place settings but that the staff were aware that they sometimes weren't there because they were checking their children. If you're a waitress I guess you might remember "booking for nine" as opposed to the number of actual people there on a particular night. There would often be people at the toilet or switching seats or nipping off to the loo.

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.05.13 8:12

Curioser are you saying that you think they were not checking the children?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.05.13 8:18

It may have been because the one very rumpled bed in the children's room was then explained by Kate having slept there that night. I think that the twins slept in that bed, with the cots pushed up against it. For some reason the McCanns find it very important that the twins slept in cots.
In interviews there are quite a lot of slip-ups: ' taken from your bed' ' Maddie was sleeping between the twins' 'the twins on their bed' - all not literal quotes but there are topics on this.
Early Dr. Roberts also writes about this.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.05.13 9:07

From Fiona Payne's Rogatory Interview:

These snippets are taken in sequence but are questions asked by Office 1485 at different times during the interview.

[color:6bdd=000000]1485 “You
did a timeline, didn’t you?”
“Yeah, well we did that, but not only that, we were
all sort of talking,
well what were we doing that day, what were we doing that day, looking
for, you know, anything that might,
erm, in retrospect, be
suspicious, or seeing, you know, people we’d seen or met, so we did sort
of do that at the time,
but obviously if it’s
not in my statement I wasn’t asked it. But I’m just trying to think if
(inaudible).
To be honest, if you
wanted that information, it would help to know from MARK WARNER what
nights were what, you know, what
nights were quiz nights,
because that sort of helps to spark the memories of the movements”.

[color:6bdd=000000]...........................................................................................................................

[color:6bdd=000000]1485
“But I just want to bottom off Monday night. Can you remember
anything at all about
the meal, the conversation, where you sat and what time you eventually
went to bed?”
“Tut, erm, there was a
quiz night, I don’t know whether that was Monday night, that was, phew, I
cant, it’s
just so hard now. I
think there was one, potentially two, kind of quiz nights, so that might
be Monday and Wednesday,
because they were
definitely not in a row. Erm, again, you’d have to sort of check on
that, I don’t know.
So, yeah, that, that
would have, that, again, was just a bit of banter, the quiz night, erm,
so we all joined in that and
lost. Erm, I don’t
know, generally we all sort of got back, yeah, we were usually the last
there, just I think
because we were eating
later. Erm, we all generally went back at the same time, you know,
together, erm, on the Monday
at least”.

.......................................................................................................................................

[color:6bdd=000000]1485
“You mentioned that there was a couple of quizzes and there was some tennis?”
Reply “Yeah”.
“If I jogged your memory and said that one, or the quiz was on Tuesday night?”
Reply “Alright”.
“Does that ring any bells with you at all?”
Reply “Was there one, was there just
the one quiz night, can you confirm that?”
1485 “That, I’m not sure”.

“Because I thought
there was two. Erm, certainly, erm, on, the one that you talk about,
who joined us and”.
“Yeah”.
“Erm, on a quiz night, whether there was one or two, if there was
one it was only one,
there was some, the tennis, erm, the aerobics instructor, we invited her
to have a drink, she was the
one doing the quiz and
she joined us for the latter part of the meal. Erm, and that was the
only time anyone every joined
us at the table”.
1485 “Can you remember anything at all about that night now that you know
that that was the”.
Reply “The Tuesday, erm”.
1485 “On the
Tuesday?”
Reply “I
don’t think there was anything else that was sort of exceptional
or, or different, erm,
you know, other than that, you know. I mean, most evenings, we, you
know, we were having a good
time and, you know,
that, as I say, the quiz night I know provokes more hilarity because we
were in discussion, because we
were all arguing over
the answers. Erm, but, as I say, that was the only thing that was
different. I can’t
remember her name, erm,
the name of the aerobics instructor, but, yeah, she joined us that
night”.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 20.05.13 9:14

@Curioser wrote:*Damn. Just noticed some of this is repeated. Sorry, I'm new here.

In one interview Kate says that she was annoyed with Gerry for chatting up Najova Chekaya and that she slept in the bed near the window on Wednesday night.. She said he probably didn't notice. He doesn't mention it specifically in his interview so maybe he really didn't notice. He does mention it in his last arguido interview so they have compared notes.. They both say everything was peachy. No fights, tension or falling out. "The best day of the trip so far."

Witness statement of Kate Marie Healy, on the 6th of September 2007, at 3 p.m.
When asked if she ever slept in Madeleine’s bedroom, she says that such happened on the Wednesday, because she was annoyed with Gerry. He ignored her after dinner when they went to the Tapas bar, which only happened that day. She decided to retaliate by sleeping in the other bedroom, in the bed under the window. She doesn’t know if Gerry noticed this because he was sleeping when she left, and if in fact her husband was aware of this, he made no comment.

But this is not correct because Chekaya only worked on Sunday and Tuesday.

This is from Chekaya's police statement:
She described her daily working routine, as an aerobics instructor and said that when she arrived at Ocean Club, she was asked also to perform a "Quiz Game", at night (09:00 pm), at the Tapas Bar, twice a week – every Sunday and Tuesday.
On May 1, 2007, after the "Quiz" was finished, Najoua was invited by Gerry McCann to sit at their table, to have a drink. She was there for 15/20 minutes, between 9.30 and 9:50 pm. There was just casual talk and she doesn't know if Madeleine's mother was at the table or not.
During that period of time, nobody left the table, but there was an empty chair. Who has been sitting at that chair, Najoua didn't know.

One of the PJ interviewees says that the table had nine place settings but that the staff were aware that they sometimes weren't there because they were checking their children. If you're a waitress I guess you might remember "booking for nine" as opposed to the number of actual people there on a particular night. There would often be people at the toilet or switching seats or nipping off to the loo.

Hi Curioser, and welcome. The cleaner said she cleaned on the wednesday morning so had it been the tuesday night that Kate slept in that bed then she would have made the bed, in fact didn't she say that the under window bed was rumpled on that morning and one of the cots were in the parents room?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 20.05.13 9:40

According to the statement above the quiz started at 9 and was finished by 9.30, if she was sitting with Gerry and co at 9.30. I would have thought it might take a little longer than half an hour ? A five minute delay in starting for example, five minutes at the end to see who has won etc, so a maximum of 20 mins "entertainment". Is this a usual timeframe for this kind of thing ? Hardly seems to be worth the bother to me.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 20.05.13 10:36

sami Today at 9:40 am

According to the statement above the quiz started at 9 and was finished by 9.30, if she was sitting with Gerry and co at 9.30. I would have thought it might take a little longer than half an hour ? A five minute delay in starting for example, five minutes at the end to see who has won etc, so a maximum of 20 mins "entertainment". Is this a usual timeframe for this kind of thing ? Hardly seems to be worth the bother to me.

Have commented on this also. Thirty minutes flat to conduct a quiz, during which, according to FP's rog, they spent time "arguing over the answers" and there was a lot of banter. Certainly couldn't have been many questions given out in that time, but even with just a few time would be needed for handing out answer sheets, scoring the answers and annoucing the winners. Then the T9 supposedly lost - a table of 9 must have been the biggest group there, with how many degrees between them? Must have been quite poor at general knowledge then. The usual pub quiz routine is to spin it out as long as possible so that people keep drinking and don't leave early. These timings don't ring true at all but why would NJ lie, if so?

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 20.05.13 10:45

@ monty heck - if the tapas lost, then who won ? Where are statements from the other table in the quiz. There would have to be at least one. The tapas could have split into couples, seeing as how they loved playing with each other, but still none of them won. So at least one other table must have been involved.

Why would she lie ? God only knows at this stage, but equally why was it Gerry and the tapas she chose to sit with.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 20.05.13 10:49

@plebgate wrote:Curioser are you saying that you think they were not checking the children?

Hi Plebgate,

No, I wasn't necessarily saying that. I think they probably were checking them occasionally but not nearly as often as they claimed. And I think they were drunk and noisy and slapdash.

Someone was making a meal (pardon the pun) of the precise timings given by the Tapas staff and I just think there is likely to be a lot of slippage in there. I meant that the waitress wouldn't notice precisely who was there when. People move around and disappear and come back.

I could be entirely wrong.

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 20.05.13 11:13

@tigger wrote:It may have been because the one very rumpled bed in the children's room was then explained by Kate having slept there that night. I think that the twins slept in that bed, with the cots pushed up against it. For some reason the McCanns find it very important that the twins slept in cots.
In interviews there are quite a lot of slip-ups: ' taken from your bed' ' Maddie was sleeping between the twins' 'the twins on their bed' - all not literal quotes but there are topics on this.
Early Dr. Roberts also writes about this.

Oh, I see. It is very odd isn't it. What would be wrong with having them both on the bed I wonder.

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.05.13 11:14

Thanks for reply curioser.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 20.05.13 11:25

sami Today at 10:45 am

@ monty heck - if the tapas lost, then who won ? Where are statements from the other table in the quiz. There would have to be at least one. The tapas could have split into couples, seeing as how they loved playing with each other, but still none of them won. So at least one other table must have been involved.

Why would she lie ? God only knows at this stage, but equally why was it Gerry and the tapas she chose to sit with.

Good questions. Who else was there and did they make statements? The PJ would in all likelihood not have probed NJ's version of events as a pub quiz lasting a mere half hour would not have been a red flag to them. It's pretty much a UK thing about which they would likely not know a great deal. It's something SY on the other hand should have picked up on and it looks like there are plenty of people who could still fill in a lot of gaps, including miss NJ.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.13 17:00

Thinking of the early rumours again [that they went to Chaplins] and bearing in mind that they do mention going to the bar after dinner [be it that Kate says it was Tapas Bar], I've been checking again whether Chaplins had quiz night on Tuesday and whether they have a round table, which sits 8-9.

I do recall that at the time I found that Chaplins indeed had quiz nights, as well as a late evening "Happy Hour" [reduced prices, which must appeal to boozy people, who were reportedly "skint" ...].
Strangely enough, I have now so far been unable to find that information again.

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 17.10.14 17:08

I've always thought that the quiz night is one of the keys to unlocking the mystery. There is no way that the charms of strikingly attractive and bubbly Nejoua Chekaya would have gone unnoticed. And it is reported that it was Gerry who invited her to join their table after the quiz night, allegedly at the Tapas restaurant at 9.30pm.

As others have pointed out, it is a very small venue. Not really that suitable for a quiz night. Plus if quiz night started at 9pm and Nejoua joined the McCann group at 9.30pm, that has to be the shortest quiz night imaginable! That's just not long enough.

It seems odd that there would be two quiz nights at this tiny venue on two nights of the week - Sunday and then again on Tuesday. That seems like a bit of an over-kill, surely? Why repeat the activity again so soon. Especially in the same cramped venue? 

If an evening activity such as a quiz night was repeated during the week, it would be far more likely that it would be in a different venue.

So I am just wondering if, as has sometimes been suggested, the McCanns and the group were at Chaplins maybe on Tuesday evening. Maybe at the quiz night there. And Chaplins is much further away from the apartment. So is it possible that TM put their own spin on this.To make it seem like they were closer to the apartment than they really were? And if they were at the quiz night at Chaplins, I wonder if the timings were later? So the quiz night would have ended later - say around 10pm. Which would place Nejoua at GM's side perhaps from 10pm until 10.20pm, say. Which could be very close to the time that neighbour Mrs Fenn heard distressed crying coming from the McCann apartment. Which was from 10.30pm until 11.45pm.

And as others have noted there have been reports that staff went to find the McCanns as their children were crying at least one night that week. But I have idea as to the veracity of these. But the whole topic of how close they were dining to the apartment is definitely heavily loaded for TM. So if it could be proved that at least on one night they were dining at Chaplins, then that blows their claim that they were sitting within sight of the apartment.

I still think that Gerry inviting the quiz mistress to their dinner table has some significance. Of note, TM originally claimed this was on Thursday evening I do believe. Which obviously provides an alibi for Gerry from 9.30pm until 9.50pm when Nejoua was sitting at the table with them.

But in Nejoua's rogatory, she says that she was hosting quiz night on Tuesday, not Thursday. 

I think that when Gerry invited Nejoua to join them at the table, the male Tapasniks would have been awash with 'nudge-nudge', 'wink-wink' like a bunch of naughty school-boys. I bet this is the evening they had a row and Kate went off in a strop.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 17.10.14 20:17

I've thought that the Tapas group moved on to Chaplins on the Tuesday which held a quiz night on Tuesdays. I mentioned this on twitter last week and said "If they went there.." and it hit a nerve as one said "That's a big if". Chaplins is next to the church about 800 yards away so checking regularly would have been a lot of walking.

I checked on textusa a few minutes ago and it said the group WERE seen on the Tuesday at Chaplins by a friend of Mrs. Fenn who was interviewed by Antenna which, I guess, is a TV company. I hope the PJ have access to the video tape of the interview. Surely the PJ would have interviewed the manager of Chaplins.

Read also about the cleaner observing the arrangements of the cots and beds on the Wednesday morning.

I always find that when something needs covering up, staff get fired (and worse) and establishments get closed down (FSS). Also vital pieces of evidence are lost or destroyed.

I would think that if you go for a meal at 9pm you wouldn't want to be taking part in a quiz...more likely to be 10pm which would tie in with Chaplins and their Happy Hour.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/betrayed-madeleine-beth-mccann-by.html

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 18.10.14 5:57

Antenna could well be ANT1 which does news coverage in Europe...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANT1

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.10.14 7:23

@whatsupdoc wrote:I've thought that the Tapas group moved on to Chaplins on the Tuesday which held a quiz night on Tuesdays. I mentioned this on twitter last week and said "If they went there.." and it hit a nerve as one said "That's a big if".  Chaplins is next to the church about 800 yards away so checking regularly would have been a lot of walking.

I checked on textusa a few minutes ago and it said the group WERE seen on the Tuesday at Chaplins by a friend of Mrs. Fenn who was interviewed by Antenna which, I guess, is a TV company. I hope the PJ have access to the video tape of the interview. Surely the PJ would have interviewed the manager of Chaplins.

Read also about the cleaner observing the arrangements of the cots and beds on the Wednesday morning.

I always find that when something needs covering up, staff get fired (and worse) and establishments get closed down (FSS). Also vital pieces of evidence are lost or destroyed.

I would think that if you go for a meal at 9pm you wouldn't want to be taking part in a quiz...more likely to be 10pm which would tie in with Chaplins and their Happy Hour.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/betrayed-madeleine-beth-mccann-by.html

You got it in a nutshell, I had a big problem with the back-up of the staff of OC on all levels, the night itself, the creche, the printing of photos until I realised that most of the English speaking staff were backing up the official story or changed their original testimony within days, the Portuguese speakers (waiters, cleaning lady) didn't in the main.

Chaplins, when I looked last, still do a quiz on Tuesday evenings. There never was a quiz night in the Tapas I expect, one of these glitches in the story and imo simply put out because these things weren't expected to be checked!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum