The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

I don't get it, do you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't get it, do you?

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.07.13 12:40

I don't get it!

"the British Government ordered the case to be re-opened as a result of new leads and theories that came to light."

"ordered the case to be re-opened as a result of new leads and THEORIES"

THEORIES?..................... PLURAL?
MORE than ONE?

How can a case be re-opened because of a 'NEW' THEORY?

There can be no new "theory", the McCanns have stated categorgically, ad nauseum, that Madeleine 'WAS abducted'!

NO if's, no but's, there is just ONE explanation/theory from the mouths of McCanns................ABDUCTION, ABDUCTION, ABDUCTION!

What NEW "THEORY" or "THEORIES" could there possibly be?

THE ONLY NEW THEORY THAT SY COULD POSSIBLY HAVE IS THAT MADELEINE WAS NOT 'ABDUCTED'

Therefore there can be a one NEW theory to explain, and re-investigate, as to "HOW she's not here" as GM ASKED  outside Lisbon Court, but that isn't one the McCanns are, or would be, too keen on being 'investigated'!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id306.html
UR4: I'm not saying that... I don't know anything, I'm just standing from a point of view where I don't know who to believe; I just want evidence, like you say.
GM: Where... where, you know... where is... where... where is... where is... where is the child? We're looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What OTHER explanation can explain how she's not here.?

And, and, MORE than ONE "new" THEORY!

AND WHY WASN'T THE CASE RE-OPENED (which the McCanns have studiously avoided ASKING for )  WHEN THE PJ STATED THEIR "THEORY" AS TO WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED TO MADELEINE?

So, case re-opened when SY have a new theory but not when the PJ have a theory?

WHAT 'POSSIBLE' NEW 'THEORY/THEORIES' COULD SY POSSIBLY HAVE TO RE-OPEN THE CASE?
SY MUST HAVE ONE (OR MORE) OTHER THAN THE MCCANNS ONLY 'EXPLANATION' MUSN'T THEY?

Somebody tell me, please, because i really don't get it!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum