The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Mm11

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Mm11

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Regist10

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty Re: DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads

Post by jay2001 20.07.13 17:55

Looks like the Mirror is the PR guru paper of choice now, which is odd as he's now thrown his cap in the Tory zone.  Chasing a safe seat I think ~ wonder why he's changed his allegiance politically speaking.
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty the body

Post by marconi 21.07.13 2:03

(In my opinion the PJ know very well where the body is and they are waiting for a confession and waiting that a suspect points to the grave.
Otherwise the McCanns and their lawyers will say that someboy else killed the child and buried her.
It would make their punishment much lighter.
The police need a confession and the grave.
And they will get it in Algarve, now, because Algarve has the key to the mystery.
And witnesses evidence are not enough in Maddie's case. They need the body which is not difficult to be found.
Police are trained to put pressure on suspects, they know how to do it.

Those Britons in Algarve must be already prepared to tell te truth. They are living under pressure since te review started. They must hate the McCanns.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty help!

Post by marconi 21.07.13 4:26

Help, England does not have a penal code!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do judges judge criminals?
marconi

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty Ah Say Boy... “What’s it all about boy, elucidate!”

Post by The Rooster 21.07.13 9:30

Marconi, I enjoy your posts. I hope you are right about the knowledge the PJ may have. Keep on writing...

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty Re: DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads

Post by suzyjohnson 21.07.13 10:25

Actually Marconi I think you are wrong on this point. I think that if MM's parents were responsible for her death and she therefore had a grave site, I think it would be in a carefully chosen place and would be looked after, perhaps visited on a regular basis. In the event that the parents know what happened to her, I think KM would have been very troubled indeed and would have wanted a funeral in keeping with her religion.

I think that if the police were to find out something like this that it would be very difficult for the McCanns to try and say that somebody else had buried their daughter with such care.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty We can but hope

Post by Woburn_exile 21.07.13 11:51

Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty body

Post by marconi 21.07.13 15:15

The Rooster wrote:Marconi, I enjoy your posts. I hope you are right about the knowledge the PJ may have. Keep on writing...

you have a good taste! Thank you.
marconi

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty grave

Post by marconi 21.07.13 15:31

suzyjohnson wrote:Actually Marconi I think you are wrong on this point. I think that if MM's parents were responsible for her death and she therefore had a grave site, I think it would be in a carefully chosen place and would be looked after, perhaps visited on a regular basis. In the event that the parents know what happened to her, I think KM would have been very troubled indeed and would have wanted a funeral in keeping with her religion.

I think that if the police were to find out something like this that it would be very difficult for the McCanns to try and say that somebody else had buried their daughter with such care.

to me a grave for Madeleine can be any place where her body is being kept.   it can also be a freezer. 

getting away with the crime, it comes on the first place for the McCanns. They avoid to calling the atention in orde to keep themselves out of prison.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 21.07.13 15:54

suzyjohnson wrote:Actually Marconi I think you are wrong on this point. I think that if MM's parents were responsible for her death and she therefore had a grave site, I think it would be in a carefully chosen place and would be looked after, perhaps visited on a regular basis. In the event that the parents know what happened to her, I think KM would have been very troubled indeed and would have wanted a funeral in keeping with her religion.

Suzy, If the McCanns acted in the way that they did IE being responsible for their daughters death, I don't think any so called religious practice would be observed. That was a very smug and confident Gerald McCann that made the reply "ask the dogs Sandra" a mark of someone who knows he is off the hook and that can only be if Madeleines body is never found. In a bag wrapped up in lead sheeting dropped 20 miles out into the ocean perhaps or dissolved in acid somewhere, who knows. A confession is probably the only way Madeleine McCann is going to receive justice.

Oh If only:
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Pinto 22.07.13 7:13

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Express-1-329x437
Karen Pinto
Karen Pinto

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty And again- Metro

Post by PeterMac 22.07.13 13:49

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/20/scotland-yard-officers-returning-to-holiday-resort-where-madeleine-mccann-vanished-3891135/
Metropolitan Police officers are expected to fly to Praia da Luz in the next few days, where they will work with their Portuguese counterparts on fresh leads.
They could interview suspects, search properties and make further investigations into the whereabouts of the toddler who disappeared six years ago.
So they may, or they may not.  They might just not bother.  Depends on the thickness of the sardines at lunch, I suppose.    
Earlier this month, British police had said that Madeleine might still be alive and have identified 38 potential suspects across Europe - 12 of which are British who were visiting or living in the Algarve at the time.
So only "potential suspects". not real ones.  Just ones who may, or may not, turn out to be suspects, depending on - how many sardines one has had for lunch.
Investigators say they have no prime suspect but have no evidence that the three-year-old was murdered.
No prime suspect, no evidence that Madeleine was murdered, and also, just as an afterthought - no evidence that she was abducted, either.

So this has given the 38 suspects of interest, sorry, persons of suspect,  sorry, potential persons of suspect  . . .
ample time to
1  Make up a new story
2  Ensure their alibi is watertight
3  Leave home
4  Leave Portugal
5  Clean the house
6  Dispose of the pyjamas  -  the ones seen by JT and then later displayed by the parents (?)
7  Dispose of the blanket
8  Dispose of anything else
9  Replace the floor tiles, and take down the high shelf
10  Brief Carter-Ruck (or their Portuguese office,  Turba-Carreteiro)
11  Have long lunches with friendly Police Chiefs
12  Employ a spokesman in a pink shirt Clarenço Mentiroso
13  Make Madeleine promise to keep quiet in her Hellish Lair" whilst the search is going on, and not blab about crying the night before . . .

The whole thing is nauseating.   Ludicrous, in fact.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by DIBarlow 22.07.13 15:06

For what it is worth, on the assumption that the UK does have a credible police force that is not entirely corrupt, and taking the raw strands of information from the latest UK media reports as opposed to the particular prose used in any one publication:

For the Portuguese to 'unshelve' the investigation (for that is what has to happen) someone has to present 'new' evidence. Such 'new' evidence could be 6 years old or more, as compared to what most might understand 'new' to mean.

The strands of information suggest that SY might be in the process of presenting this required 'new' evidence in order to resume the shelved (not closed) investigation, and that they intend to return to PDL to visit the site, probably with the Portuguese leading.

It is absolutely imperative that this happens.

It is also absolutely imperative that whoever resumes the investigation traces everything backwards from the point at which the child disappeared. Something those who have followed the case know the parents have desperately tried to move on from (why would they want to do that?).

Could it be that SY is actually achieving this with the complete faith (and therefore right under the noses) of the parents?

And one more thing, the 'heads up' to the '38 or so' whatever the number 'fresh leads' 'persons of interest' is surely just one more element of the SY camouflage?
DIBarlow

Activity : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 22.07.13 16:15

Just trying to think how Scotland Yard will explain abduction.  If the mccanns are not persons of interest, then their original statements must stand.  There is therefore, only 3/4 minute of opportunity for an abduction to have taken place - possibly less. It will be interesting to see how that pans out.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty 15 days after

Post by marconi 23.07.13 2:07

William and Kate's wedding caused a great festivity in the UK and 15 days later the Yard got involved in the case.

Again great festivity yesterday,  the birth of their son and I expect  great festivity for all of us on August the 6th. Arrests.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 23.07.13 8:14

Cristobell wrote:Just trying to think how Scotland Yard will explain abduction.  If the mccanns are not persons of interest, then their original statements must stand.  There is therefore, only 3/4 minute of opportunity for an abduction to have taken place - possibly less. It will be interesting to see how that pans out.

I think they can only give credence to abduction if they dismiss the Tanner sighting, which backs the tale into a corner giving the abductor no time to do what he had to do. If JT saw anyone it would have been an innocent adult with child, and as Matt conveniently did not see Maddie at 9.30, the timeframe for an abductor would have widened considerably.
 The police would wonder why an innocent adult did not come forward to be eliminated from the investigation. Perhaps to avoid the media circus? Tanner threw a spanner in the works all right.  She has never once said " On second thoughts, maybe that was just a father and child coming back from crèche"
Neither have the McCanns.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 23.07.13 10:13

russiandoll wrote: If JT saw anyone it would have been an innocent adult with child, and as Matt conveniently did not see Maddie at 9.30, the timeframe for an abductor would have widened considerably.
 The police would wonder why an innocent adult did not come forward to be eliminated from the investigation. Perhaps to avoid the media circus? Tanner threw a spanner in the works all right.  She has never once said " On second thoughts, maybe that was just a father and child coming back from crèche"

I have often wondered whether JT "accidentally-on-purpose" confused Thu night with the previous night, when JW carried his blonde, sleeping 3yr old girl from the creche, wrapped in a blanket.
Especially as there's a fair chance that JT and JW aren't as independent of each other as we have been led to believe.
whistling

For anyone who missed it, see here:
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7421-tanner-o-brien-wilkins-o-donnell
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 2 Empty mccann files

Post by marconi 23.07.13 10:51

There is a very good article on McCann files written by Nigel Moore himself.
I totally agree with him.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.07.13 11:17

marconi wrote:There is a very good article on McCann files written by Nigel Moore himself.
I totally agree with him.
Nigel's article is also published on Allvoices. Here' a direct link:
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15034801-madeleine-mccann-how-to-make-a-monster
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.07.13 11:24

JW chit chatting on the plane with Oldfields and O'B and JT on their way to PDL.
Oldfields Rog i think.
Maybe even in O'Bs as well.

So JW statement that he was told about Madeleines 'disappearance' by a Tapas member, on the night, whose name he only finds out 'LATER' (MO) is bo**ocks!

He met MO and was chatting to him on the plane BEFORE they even got to Portugal!

JW:The doorbell woke us up at about 1 am. It was the resort manager who I learnt to be John and one of Jerry’s friends. I think his name was Matt.

"I THINK his name was Matt"

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post437.html#p437

Also:

Relative to the encounter with Gerry and Kate on the 3rd of May 2007;
I had a tennis lesson with Gerry from 10h00 to 11h00. After the lesson we went to fetch the children from the crèche. I saw Gerry and Kate near the pool relaxing. I remember that they were talking to a British tennis instructor whose name is George or Georgina. I remember that she was telling them a bit about her personal life. Later that day, I went once again to collect the children from the crèche and believe I saw them there, but I cannot affirm with exactitude if it was that day or if had been on a previous day. We did not see each other again on this day.

(George OR Georgina? LOL)

"WE DID NOT SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN ON THIS DAY".............3RD MAY 2007!

WHAT? Not even seeing Gerry outside gate of 5A and crossing the road to speak to him at 9 something PM, 3rd May 2007?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 23.07.13 11:58

russiandoll wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Just trying to think how Scotland Yard will explain abduction.  If the mccanns are not persons of interest, then their original statements must stand.  There is therefore, only 3/4 minute of opportunity for an abduction to have taken place - possibly less. It will be interesting to see how that pans out.

I think they can only give credence to abduction if they dismiss the Tanner sighting, which backs the tale into a corner giving the abductor no time to do what he had to do. If JT saw anyone it would have been an innocent adult with child, and as Matt conveniently did not see Maddie at 9.30, the timeframe for an abductor would have widened considerably.

Tanner and the Mcs cannot dismiss this sighting as the whole story would fall to pieces. There had to be someone who saw the abductor as he had been seen by the Smiths, so Tanner had to see it, to convince the Police and everyone that abduction had taken place ? What else could they do....no jemmied window ? no tampering of the shutters? no door falling off its hinges ? and no abduction, would have mean the police would have been on to them sooner ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.07.13 12:18

jozi wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

Tanner and the Mcs cannot dismiss this sighting as the whole story would fall to pieces. There had to be someone who saw the abductor as he had been seen by the Smiths, so Tanner had to see it, to convince the Police and everyone that abduction had taken place ? What else could they do....no jemmied window ? no tampering of the shutters? no door falling off its hinges ? and no abduction, would have mean the police would have been on to them sooner ?

(jozi) In a nutshell
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.07.13 12:53

jeanmonroe wrote:JW chit chatting on the plane with Oldfields and O'B and JT on their way to PDL.
Oldfields Rog i think.

So JW statement that he was told about Madeleines 'disappearance' by a Tapas member, on the night, whose name he only finds out 'LATER' (MO) is bo**ocks!

He met MO and was chatting to him on the plane BEFORE they even got to Portugal!

JW:The doorbell woke us up at about 1 am. It was the resort manager who I learnt to be John and one of Jerry’s friends. I think his name was Matt.

Also:

I had a tennis lesson with Gerry from 10h00 to 11h00. After the lesson we went to fetch the children from the crèche. I saw Gerry and Kate near the pool relaxing. I remember that they were talking to a British tennis instructor whose name is George or Georgina. I remember that she was telling them a bit about her personal life. Later that day, I went once again to collect the children from the crèche and believe I saw them there, but I cannot affirm with exactitude if it was that day or if had been on a previous day. We did not see each other again on this day.

WHAT? Not even seeing Gerry outside gate of 5A and crossing the road to speak to him at 9 something PM, 3rd May 2007?

Jes and Gerry were playing on the next court. Afterwards, we sat by the pool and Gerry and Kate talked enthusiastically to the tennis coach about the following day's tournament. We watched them idly - they had a lot of time for people, they listened. Then Gerry stood up and began showing Kate his new tennis stroke. She looked at him and smiled. "You wouldn't be interested if I talked about my tennis like that," Jes said to me. We watched them some more. Kate was calm, still, quietly beautiful; Gerry was confident, proud, silly, strong. She watched his boyish demonstration with great seriousness and patience. That was the last time I saw them that day. Jes saw Gerry that night

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.07.13 12:59

This, from Bridget O'Donnell's would NEVER stand up in court?

QUOTE:

Our baby would not sleep and at about 8.30pm, Jes took him out for a walk in the buggy to settle him. Gerry was on his way back from checking on his children and the two men stopped to have a chat. They talked about daughters, fathers, families. Gerry was relaxed and friendly. They discussed the babysitting dilemmas at the resort and Gerry said that he and Kate would have stayed in too, if they had not been on holiday in a group. Jes returned to our apartment just before 9.30pm.

UNQUOTE

This is hearsay. SHE WASN'T THERE.

Where is BO's independent file? Was she ever questioned on her own?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.07.13 15:20

jeanmonroe wrote:JW chit chatting on the plane with Oldfields and O'B and JT on their way to PDL.
Oldfields Rog i think.

jeanmonroe wrote:

Also:

How strange and another one of those coincidences that out of an aircraft holding say 300 people that the Tapas 9 and JW/BOD all happened to be staying in apartments just across the road to each other in PDL and GM just happens to end up playing tennis with JW?  Hmmmmmm.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.07.13 15:45

Coincidences do exist, Newintown.
I once went to Milan for a fair, I hadn't been planning to attend, because an Australian client [and friend] would be there. My husband and I were dining with him in a little known restaurant, when a man came up to our table and said to my husband in German: "I don't know you and you don't know me, but my wife knows your wife ...". A good friend indeed, who hadn't been planning to attend either and last minute changed her mind. They joined our table and much to my surprise my Australian friend spoke fluently German !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top