The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Latest from Blacksmith

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest from Blacksmith

Post by comperedna on 18.07.13 17:47

Ditto.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 18.07.13 19:02

Happy to see he also quotes the most important part of the PJ report:

“We believe that the main losers were the McCanns, who lost the opportunity to prove the truth of their assertions – maintained ever since they were made arguidos – that they were innocent, and the investigation itself because of this failure to clarify the facts.”

Since Andy now claims the pathetic parents are not suspect or even persons of interest, one would assume he did prove their innocence.

I do have a nagging feeling he did not, and just had the order to declare them innocent.
Why do I think so?
Could it be it will be a whitewash after all?

But then I know nothing of the law, they say, and I don't even have a daughter in the law, just a husband, 5 brothers in law, but I guess that does not count.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge on 19.07.13 9:15

@lj wrote:Happy to see he also quotes the most important part of the PJ report:

“We believe that the main losers were the McCanns, who lost the opportunity to prove the truth of their assertions – maintained ever since they were made arguidos – that they were innocent, and the investigation itself because of this failure to clarify the facts.”

Since Andy now claims the pathetic parents are not suspect or even persons of interest, one would assume he did prove their innocence.

I do have a nagging feeling he did not, and just had the order to declare them innocent.
Why do I think so?
Could it be it will be a whitewash after all?

But then I know nothing of the law, they say, and I don't even have a daughter in the law, just a husband, 5 brothers in law, but I guess that does not count.

Unfortunately I think it will be many many decades before we get the truth.

Lostfridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

latest: Sunday July 21st 2013

Post by russiandoll on 21.07.13 23:18

sday, 21 July 2013

Verdict so far? An embarrassing failure with nobody in charge

The Scotland  Yard Review/Investigation has already taken two and a half times as long as the entire original  PJ inquiry – despite having the nine most significant witnesses within their jurisdiction and with all the initial legwork having been done for them. The result? As  Gerry McCann so memorably put it – "They've got nothing!"

Boy us some zider and oi'll tell you a story. And again. And again
JB writes solo again: I can’t help thinking that there are, to put it mildly, just a few problems with the Scotland Yard review – quite apart, that is, from its effrontery in disagreeing with me. How dare they?
At the beginning they said they weren’t going to provide a running commentary on the case and yet  they're  leaking like a Mitchell cruise ship and yapping to the public like a red-nosed West Country drunk with a tale to tell.
The Met Knows Best
Leicester police have been impeccable. Tight as a drum since 2007 they never allowed themselves to be drawn out, not even  when the rogatory interviews surfaced; the Yard, in contrast, went back on their “no comment” policy as soon as UK reporters caught their officers visiting Spain back in 2011. What were they wearing – signs on their bloody backs?
When primary sources like Amaral and Kate McCann made it clear that Leicester knew more than they were saying they stayed tight-lipped; when Amaral’s early 2012 comments revealed virtually everything that mattered about the review – read them carefully – the Yard was thrown into an idiotic panic and the farce of 2012 anniversary day.
Leicester police were wise and correct  in saying nothing, good or bad, about the Portuguese. Nor have they  ever criticised Amaral. What did the Yard do on anniversary day? Make execrable attempts at spin in the media including  – this is Redwood – baffling, patronising and inconceivably ill-considered hints that the Portuguese were dragging their feet and might have to be might have to pushed to co-operate more. What possessed him?
And these worthies – search the Yard public records and  you will quickly discover that not one of the Met’s cleverest analysts was put into the review team, nor one of their senior people with diplomatic savoir-fair like Yates before he left, nor one of their rising stars —made the childish  error of attempting to use the BBC for their own purposes and make a Panorama programme about their work when it was only ten months old!
When are you going to get it with the Portuguese, you Chavs?
It is obvious that yet again UK police have under-estimated, publicly and privately, the Portuguese. We know that Amaral was not just in contact with the Panorama team but was willing to be interviewed and admit that mistakes had been made. Did Redwood’s Deadwoods never wonder why he allowed himself to be involved? And that he might be finding out from the BBC as much about the Yard’s input as the Yard knew about his? No. In the pathetic middle-ranking Chav's culture of the Met what  the Portuguese think,  just like the blacks, doesn't really matter.
Amaral was not going to be shit upon from a great height by the BBC and the UK police a second time; nor was he going to let himself be written out of the script as a sort of comical nobody who could be dismissed as yesterday’s failure.
As he reminded them and us he is very, very much still here. His 2012 demarche to the Portuguese media blowing the secrets of the review, including his comment on the way it was going for the McCanns, was his method of guaranteeing what he wanted: the programme was re-written and the Yard danced to his tune.
Leicester police never feel shy about defending their operational silence by whatever means are necessary, whoever's toes they tread on. When they were forced to speak, not by the tabloid simpletons of Redwood’s choice but by a court hearing, they spoke clearly and blew away Kate & Gerry McCann's pretensions  with a statement that hurts and annoys them to this day, one which has never been rescinded.
And what did Redwood do? Lay it on with a trowel that the McCanns were utterly in the clear. Fine. But did anyone in the Met’s very extensive PR department, which is only now being thinned out, remind him that he’d have to re-iterate that at every new announcement until there were some public results or people would think that something new had turned up against the pair? Nope.
Yabber, Yabber, Yabber
And we have the further idiocy of senior officers breaching the “no commentary” policy by gratuitously yabbering about  the review without even being prompted – except by in-fighting. 
Anyone know why the head of the Met let it be known  that Operation Grange didn’t have his  confidence and would start having to produce results (in 2013)? Or why the retiring Hamish McLavish (where did he appear from?) suddenly surfaced to claim that it was doing well – read "don’t panic" – before legging it? Or why it leaked and leaked about the CPS and the expansion of the review? Or why they had to admit they’re still only two thirds through the material of their original remit? If they have the "people of interest" then the other third doesn't need another year's study, does it? And if not why aren't they getting that third finished with their mouths shut? 
Or why McLavish, Redwood and the rest have issued the sort of quantitative assessments of progress –“four hundred and forty suspects considered, twenty thousand files browsed, 36, no 37, no 38 persons of interest on our lists, seventeen thousand notebook pages filled, 986 memory sticks transcribed, 60 000 lunches eaten” – that always scream, yes scream, that something's wrong, that an insecure operation or institution is trying to justify lack of real, tangible, unspun accomplishments with transparent spin?*
Or why, once again, having been ruthlessly holed below the waterline by Amaral they are now being coolly rebutted by the Portuguese Attorney-General’s department saying they’ve seen nothing new? Why haven't they? And doesn’t the Attorney- General always tell the truth and make superb summaries and exonerations? I mean, you’d have thought that they might have sent a Prior, or a Yates (on recall) to Lisbon to eat some humble brandade and say, forget  past insults and will you forgive us? Please?
No. By their public statements and their leaks and briefings Scotland Yard is making it clear that they are doing exactly what they accused the PJ of in 2007 and more. Remember the snooty garbage that coppers, ex-coppers and Kelvin McKenzie have been putting out for years – that UK police only give truthful "steers" to help journalists (for the public) understand what's going on, in contrast to those mouthy PJ people who exaggerated their progress.  Spot the difference.
"Imminent DNA evidence" versus "imminent arrests";  "dogs" versus "paedophile gangs"; arguidos versus doomed "persons of interest"; "rogatory letters" versus "rogatory letters". None of the stuff they've been putting out since May 2012 has helped steer anyone towards anything except PR.
Finally, it is unclear who is in charge of this farrago, if anyone really is. It is an investigation riddled with tensions, disagreements and bluff that has produced nothing except jam tomorrow, that the head of the Yard has no confidence, and very little interest, in and under an unremarkable detective who may yet go down as having produced one of the biggest fit-ups in even the Yard’s dirty history with Barry George’s “bullets”.
As others distance themselves from his inquiry Redwood may one day  discover the old truth that the Met head already knows: success has many parents but failure is an orphan.

* You will find exactly the same giveaway in almost the same words with a similar aim in the  overview section of the PJ final report  (look on McCannPJ files).
The difference is that the PJ had been told that their most significant witnesses were beyond reach and knew, therefore, that the investigation could go no further. They had to admit failure and the language demonstrates it. It hurt.
Scotland Yard, on the other hand, are getting their excuses in nice and early.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 22.07.13 0:47

I am not a fan of this Blacksmith's cryptic style.  I think he is highlighting the yawning chasm that appears to exist between the UK and Portuguese authorities - though with Blacksmith you can never be altogether sure.  I agree it is the elephant in the room. When SY first started commentating, we were led to believe that SY and PJ were conducting the review in harmony and that they were working towards the same goal.  It was therefore a bolt out of the blue when the Portuguese Attorney General's office announced that they had received no letter of request from SY or the CPS.  

To be honest its making my head hurt trying to figure out where we are.  Except to say, that if there is a rift between the respective police forces, the chances of this case reaching a satisfactory conclusion will be remote. I keep thinking it unlikely given the fanfare that accompanied the SY announcements, but then I remember the fanfare that accompanied the never ending Leveson Enquiry and the damp squib result. An outcome I am delighted with, I should hasten to add.  What I am trying to say is that experience shows Enquiries can be puff and air.  

Its possible I suppose, the McCanns may bring about a war between our two countries.  The Portuguese know the abduction story is nonsense - and I wonder if they will be pointing and laughing as the Whitehall dimwits dig themselves deeper and deeper into a hole. The Spanish police will also have copies of those Metodo 3 files, so we have another Latin nation to throw into the mix.  A hole incidentally, that could fall in on them at any moment should someone with a very dark secret have a nervous breakdown.  

It might also be as well to remember that Portugal is a fairly new democracy, they have rid themselves of a dictator. New brooms like to sweep clean and rid their governments/authorities of corruption, they tend to be more enlightened and transparent than the old imperialists.  The release of the Portuguese Police files on the shelving of the case, illustrates this.  If you have had a dictator in your recent history, you are not going to allow another one to creep in.  I agree with Blacksmith, the Portuguese are no fools.   

The libel (damages) trial in Lisbon must now go ahead, no settlement having been reached.  If it is anything like the book banning trial in January 2010, it will be a disaster for the mccanns, in that the world's media will be watching and reporting.  In addition, can SY really shelve the case again? They have had two extensions, more money, and the public will want answers. SY claim to have 38 persons of interest - surely one of them will have to end up in the dock?  And therein lies the problem.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 22.07.13 9:28

On balance, I have to go with the simplest explanation for the astounding lack of results from this extensive, expensive team of Britain's finest: it's a shambles, just like Blacksmith says. 
The Scotland  Yard Review/Investigation has already taken two and a half times as long as the entire original  PJ inquiry – despite having the nine most significant witnesses within their jurisdiction and with all the initial legwork having been done for them. The result? As  Gerry McCann so memorably put it – "They've got nothing!"
"
I'd love to believe there's a sophisticated 'cat-and-mouses' game going on but I'm afraid I have to fall back on my instincts the first moment I saw Andy Redwood on TV. It's not his voice, it's not even the content (or complete lack) of what he said. It was the face and the eyes. Some people have called it a 'poker face' but its no such thing IMO. Everything about Redwood's face said 'out of my depth, inept, paddling frantically' for starters. The multiple rings under the eyes with their oh-so-telling look. My feeling was one of complete distrust.

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 22.07.13 9:42

Actually, after all these years, I think I've come to a conclusion what all this is about. It's not a global paedo conspiracy involving government and royalty etc... nor is it about global secret services and child protection. 

I think that it's as simple as the fact that a sizable portion of the British population and its media gets off on a kind of arrogant xenopobia and always has done. From the minute that MM disappeared, the 'real' core of this story was about the 'failure' of these inept foreigners - and still is. This British need to feel superior seems to be so overwhelming (and our institutions such as Police, government and media so steeped in it) that I think it's always been an easier and far less disturbing a place to vent the pain we feel at the horror of the 'loss' of such an innocent child than the parents. After all, which of us hasn't risked our children *at some point* in a way that we're probably now ashamed of or horrified at? 

When all's said and done, I think Occam's Razor simply says it's easier (on a grand scale) to blame the Paedos, the Gypsies the faceless foreigners, the Portuguese police...anyone but US. Why is is ongoing? Because too many people have invested too much going down those roads for too long, nothing much more sinister than that in my view.

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.07.13 9:56

DCI Redwood looks to me as if he's walked into a brick wall and has not yet recovered from the impact.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 22.07.13 10:17

To me he looks as though someone else is "working his mouth" and he has no control of what he has to say.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.07.13 14:31

@Angelique wrote:To me he looks as though someone else is "working his mouth" and he has no control of what he has to say.

That wil be CM then!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser on 22.07.13 14:39

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:Actually, after all these years, I think I've come to a conclusion what all this is about. It's not a global paedo conspiracy involving government and royalty etc... nor is it about global secret services and child protection. 

I think that it's as simple as the fact that a sizable portion of the British population and its media gets off on a kind of arrogant xenopobia and always has done. From the minute that MM disappeared, the 'real' core of this story was about the 'failure' of these inept foreigners - and still is. This British need to feel superior seems to be so overwhelming (and our institutions such as Police, government and media so steeped in it) that I think it's always been an easier and far less disturbing a place to vent the pain we feel at the horror of the 'loss' of such an innocent child than the parents. After all, which of us hasn't risked our children *at some point* in a way that we're probably now ashamed of or horrified at? 

When all's said and done, I think Occam's Razor simply says it's easier (on a grand scale) to blame the Paedos, the Gypsies the faceless foreigners, the Portuguese police...anyone but US. Why is is ongoing? Because too many people have invested too much going down those roads for too long, nothing much more sinister than that in my view.

I agree Professor. I reckon, and this is only my opinion based on reading stuff on the internet which may or may not be reliable, that they came in late, found her dead behind the sofa, panicked, hid her poor body, and decided, probably with DP and JT to cover it all up by using their contacts in the UK and relying on latent xenophobia about the Portuguese to discredit any investigation. I think they covered up because they had acted irresponsibly and while they could justify to themselves that leaving the kids alone was safe enough, they realised that it wouldn't be viewed that way by other people. Their high powered jobs wouldn't allow them to get away with making such poor decisions, particularly if an autopsy would show they had sedated their midnight wandering daughter to give themselves more unfettered drinking time. 

I can imagine a whiny voice saying that, to be honest, it was an accident and anyone could make that mistake and there's no reason to continue to pay and pay for it when they have already paid with their grief. 

Once Tony and Cherie and other high powered people were drawn in and fooled it became too embarrassing for the establishment to reveal the truth, if they even knew it. 

Then Gerry realised there was money in it and the game had to continue. I think this or something similar would satisfy Occam, but it is pure speculation and only my opinion.

Curioser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 22.07.13 17:30

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:On balance, I have to go with the simplest explanation for the astounding lack of results from this extensive, expensive team of Britain's finest: it's a shambles, just like Blacksmith says. 
"
I'd love to believe there's a sophisticated 'cat-and-mouses' game going on but I'm afraid I have to fall back on my instincts the first moment I saw Andy Redwood on TV. It's not his voice, it's not even the content (or complete lack) of what he said. It was the face and the eyes. Some people have called it a 'poker face' but its no such thing IMO. Everything about Redwood's face said 'out of my depth, inept, paddling frantically' for starters. The multiple rings under the eyes with their oh-so-telling look. My feeling was one of complete distrust.

I totally agree (sorry my vocabulary is being updated with my 2 girls at home).

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 22.07.13 17:32

Post tigger Today at 3:56 am

DCI Redwood looks to me as if he's walked into a brick wall and has not yet recovered from the impact.

Angelique on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:17 am

To me he looks as though someone else is "working his mouth" and he has no control of what he has to say.

Both very apt descriptions!

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lillyofthevalley on 22.07.13 19:08

M
@Cristobell wrote:I am not a fan of this Blacksmith's cryptic style.  I think he is highlighting the yawning chasm that appears to exist between the UK and Portuguese authorities - though with Blacksmith you can never be altogether sure.  I agree it is the elephant in the room. When SY first started commentating, we were led to believe that SY and PJ were conducting the review in harmony and that they were working towards the same goal.  It was therefore a bolt out of the blue when the Portuguese Attorney General's office announced that they had received no letter of request from SY or the CPS.  

To be honest its making my head hurt trying to figure out where we are.  Except to say, that if there is a rift between the respective police forces, the chances of this case reaching a satisfactory conclusion will be remote. I keep thinking it unlikely given the fanfare that accompanied the SY announcements, but then I remember the fanfare that accompanied the never ending Leveson Enquiry and the damp squib result. An outcome I am delighted with, I should hasten to add.  What I am trying to say is that experience shows Enquiries can be puff and air.  

Its possible I suppose, the McCanns may bring about a war between our two countries.  The Portuguese know the abduction story is nonsense - and I wonder if they will be pointing and laughing as the Whitehall dimwits dig themselves deeper and deeper into a hole. The Spanish police will also have copies of those Metodo 3 files, so we have another Latin nation to throw into the mix.  A hole incidentally, that could fall in on them at any moment should someone with a very dark secret have a nervous breakdown.  

It might also be as well to remember that Portugal is a fairly new democracy, they have rid themselves of a dictator. New brooms like to sweep clean and rid their governments/authorities of corruption, they tend to be more enlightened and transparent than the old imperialists.  The release of the Portuguese Police files on the shelving of the case, illustrates this.  If you have had a dictator in your recent history, you are not going to allow another one to creep in.  I agree with Blacksmith, the Portuguese are no fools.   

The libel (damages) trial in Lisbon must now go ahead, no settlement having been reached.  If it is anything like the book banning trial in January 2010, it will be a disaster for the mccanns, in that the world's media will be watching and reporting.  In addition, can SY really shelve the case again? They have had two extensions, more money, and the public will want answers. SY claim to have 38 persons of interest - surely one of them will have to end up in the dock?  And therein lies the problem.

Christobell dance 
Excellent post who needs the long winded posts of BS when we have your post to read
IMO I have to question BS state of mind at the mo, his posts give me brain ache!

Portgual is not for turning, and Amaral imo is nearly there with his victor the doctors! friends 
I'm not bothered about SY they can chose to do a proper job, or be left with egg on their faces because however long it takes, I believe this case WILL BE solved in the not to distant future!

lillyofthevalley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

“That dog’s like taxes, he just don’t know when to stop”

Post by The Rooster on 23.07.13 18:24

I admire your positive attitude regarding the solved outcome, I wish more people felt the same Lilly of the Valley.  When they get hauled in the "pals" solicitors will advise them to spill and it will be a bean fest, so to speak.  I look forward to that day with anguish and foreboding for the integrity of men. 

Shame on the McCanns for bringing the human race into disrepute. They are in very bad company and  I fear have little to look forward to apart from a prison cell.

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 29.07.13 14:00

Aninspectorcallsyou  blog  Sunday 28th July 2013.

The Interrupted Investigation

Sunday, 28 July 2013

Notebook

Deja Vu
It's a slightly surreal period, isn't it? When you read of a police force that leaks like a sieve, spins to selected journalists on a regular basis, is led by an officer previously involved in a notorious miscarriage of justice episode with a great belief in dodgy forensic evidence, you'd think it was the Mirror slagging off GA again.  But no. Much closer to home.
And what can anyone say about a head of a homicide squad who maintains there hasn't been a homicide?
Shipped off to the Gulag
Applause for Hamish McCouldn't, though.  After two years of boring preparation it's time to move in for the kill – but Hamish, ultimately in command of the case, is far too unselfish to claim the credit and doesn't want to be on the front pages as the first arrests are made. No, his slippers and back garden call and he relinquishes the most famous case in modern history for retirement at the advanced age of 56 just as glory and a knighthood are in sight.Such modesty!
Woof!
And then there are the dogs. No, not those dogs but the other ones so often mentioned in the case who fail to bark in the night.
No statement from very undodgy Dr David Payne on behalf of his six friends – "now that Scotland Yard have exonerated all of us we hope we'll be allowed to get on with our lives at last. We hold no grudges but my lawyers, who helped me so much in 2008, are watching Twitter carefully."
Nope. Not a word from any of them.
Philly McCann? "At last the bobbies are helping ma poor brother instead of framing him. Kate? Ah don't know anything about Kate, haven't seen her for years."
No.
Goncalo Amaral, steam pouring from his ears on Portuguese TV, "…the British police  are wrong,a disgrace, this is another miscarriage of justice…" Not at all: if he's freaked out by the wreckage of everything he's worked for he's disguising it very well. A grinning   Isabel Duarte via Link PR in Portugal – "Our judges will take note of the Scotland Yard comments on our clients. Their victory in our courts is now a formality." Not yet, apparently.
A couple of little woofs, granted. Kate and Gerry McCann, after a long period of relative silence – what on earth can have been on their mind? – seem not just pleased but relieved as they resume broadcasting. And the Portuguese Attorney-General, that champion of the innocent, has said a few words on the case, hasn't he? Unfortunately these don't seem to support Woody at all. 
SNARL please
But there are the the supporters, that 50 or so strong British group who know so much more about the case than several million Portuguese, their appeal court judges and their police force – well, they're just dagoes aren't they? – and pronounce accordingly. From what I've seen they're not just speaking but shouting, posting in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS.  Why on earth are they all so furious? What's getting at them?
New Yard Squad Announced

Finally, there are signs that a small group of Yardies has been appointed, given brooms and shovels and asked to follow Woody's rear around.  After getting him to withdraw the "we will solve it claim" their latest clean-up job has involved contacting the Guardian to tell them that no, no, no, Redwood didn't mean they had suspects in their sights:if he used the word to the hacks it was just a slip of the tongue and is now "inoperative". The correct term is "persons of interest" and could the Guardian print a correction and retraction,  please? Which the Guardian has done.

Latest media [url=news:p]news:[/url]
The Telegraph: Redwood gives his reasons for saying Jill Dando "may not be dead, despite appearances".
The Independent: According to sources Yard Detective Redwood and his squad are keeping "a very keen watch" on a number of care homes for young people with special needs. "Vulnerable does not mean harmless," they say. More soon.
The Bureau: Why did Hamish hang up his kilt?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 29.07.13 15:44

Thank you blacksmith and russiandoll

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lillyofthevalley on 29.07.13 20:43

OMG has BS lots his way or more importantly his marbles of late, I for one can not make out his posts at all, what the hell is all that about at the end about Jill Dando not been dead no no 

lillyofthevalley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 29.07.13 20:45

@lillyofthevalley wrote:OMG has BS lots his way or more importantly his marbles of late, I for one can not make out his posts at all, what the hell is all that about at the end about Jill Dando not been dead:sad: 

SARCASM!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lillyofthevalley on 29.07.13 20:46

Well it's a bit drawn out, just to be sarcastic!

lillyofthevalley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 02.08.13 1:24

Re Blacksmiths latest post . Although i do not condone the actions of the Police Officers re his daughters Afro Caribbean Boyfriend . it appears to have stemmed from an overheard conversation on a bus . 

So we are discussing Stereotyping certain members of society .

Firstly he does not give exactly what this person said on the bus [ but i guess for sure it would have been re Guns ] hence a tactical response . 

Even the Police are influenced by popular culture , and if it occurred to predominantly  Black hip hop stars and rappers to stop constantly bleating on about puerile topics, inc glorifying Gun crime , Rape , Sexism and most of the other Bol@@cks spouted to stolen music to a nursery rhyme beat ,then Kids today,would not use the terminology in everyday parlance , and there would be no need for a situation like the one Blacksmith mentions to occur .

Clearly as he states his Daughters partner is upstanding , its the hip hop culture that is causing many a problem . 

So in this case no not Police Racism just a concerned member of the public who is responding to a kid who has possibly used Trash talk picked up from the rap culture .

PS i photographed a Snoop Dogg concert in Liverpool, half the crowd were smoking drugs the other half were adults with ten year old kids . oh dear ....

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 08.08.13 14:56

http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/

The Interrupted Investigation

Thursday, 8 August 2013
Changeable winds

Weird, unstable, phoney-war atmosphere, starting with the libel settlement stories in the winter and steadily deepening. “Rumours”, said Kate McCann then: yes, but true rumours or false rumours? So simple to answer but she still won’t say.
She and her husband seem to have given up attempting to communicate their own messages to the public. Only slogans remain and they're perfunctory, empty. 
Why does the Yard exclusion of the McCanns from the list seem so emphatic yet smell so strongly of response to McCann lawyers’ input? Not the libel lawyers either.
What exactly is fuelling the ever-increasing hysteria of the parents’ supporters since January – on Twitter you can now almost feel the spittle accompanying the words – despite the transparent high-ground posing? What sort of colossal emotional stake do they have and why do they seem suffused with uncertainty?
Amaral’s continued refusal to add a word to his fifteen month silence since he blew the gaff on the review and tweaked the Redwood ventriloquist’s dummy into speech. We know what the hysterics will say it implies but what’s its significance in the real world?
And what does the new and perceptible sense of ambivalence in the press indicate? Their tone towards the McCanns is somehow different, isn’t it? As though they’re trying to put themselves into position for something.
The parents, the Yard, the supporters, Amaral and his lawyers, the press: all apparently changing footholds behind a screen of silence or bluster. Fascinating.
at 14:16

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.08.13 15:24

Is BS hinting something is happening behind the scene.....? Is there a big story waiting to break news?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.08.13 15:38

Is BS just full of BS?

Is BS Mystic Meg?

Is BS sitting in front of a fireside, a plaid rug over his sagacious,increasingly decrepit lap, darning his worn out socks with withered arthritic hands, cackling away and creating confusion prior to his demise?

I apologise in advance for my opinion of BS. I don't happen to like people who create confusion. I much prefer straight talking people - especially when it's about a little three year old girl who went missing over six years ago.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 08.08.13 18:04

So do I aquila. Remember Coldwater, who was always going to a barbecue with policemen who knew the real story etc etc until he/she started to get crabby at being disbelieved, criticised and rumbled?

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum