The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What does Gerry's reaction in this clip say to you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does Gerry's reaction in this clip say to you?

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 13.07.13 12:19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9n05qz_aj8

If you look at 4.05 to about 4.45 of this video, watch Gerry's face and see what you make of it.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does Gerry's reaction in this clip say to you?

Post by Sceneset on 13.07.13 12:46

At 4.02 he smirks almost imperceptibly, but it's there...when Kate says 'looking for Madeleine'
From 4 .05 onwards he's bored; really bored...then perks up while talking about the twins and becomes engaged again...that, sadly, says it all to me...

Sceneset

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 13.07.13 12:48

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9n05qz_aj8

If you look at 4.05 to about 4.45 of this video, watch Gerry's face and see what you make of it.

At about 4.14 he looks at Kate from the corners of his eyes, from then on he seems to scan the people behind the camera and it's almost as if he's had a sign to take over from Kate's burbling and cue: Happy Family story - get off the Amaral and the million pounds you want onto the emotive stuff, we get the two young children etc. as if it's been rehearsed.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 13.07.13 12:55

sorry but cant figure that strange one out. What is with all the double hand holding, they looked as if she was a criminal or ? terrified of her ! she is an excellent professional interviewer. They may have thought seeing her on home ground would be easier but it did not work out that way. The money again was motive for amarals book? If finding madeline top priority what I cant understand ,is why waste so much of it on layers etc. and why the full time career finding her, that seems to have morphed into victim celebrity or something. it just dosent feel right is all I can say and wish we had one interviewer uk who was as capable as Sandra,  it cant have been easy at all for her in that what seemed like a chilling atmosphere ! she just wants to do her job and I think she did it very well.

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 13.07.13 14:22

K & G are so much more relaxed on Lorraine Kelly's sofa. None of those awkward questions (Sandra's got a way with words hasn't she!) from a proper journalist - just a nice easy, sycophantic 6 minutes with an agreed agenda. I've often wondered if there is a payment made for these interviews appearances on the LK sofa.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum