The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What binds them?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What binds them?

Post by whmon on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Admin - I am pretty certain that this topic will have been covered already but I'm not sure where.

What are the possible reasons why the Tapas 7 should adhere to the Abduction theory? Let us start with the premise that no abduction took place, as that is the belief of the majority - so why do the T7 insist that it did? What is it that binds them together in their solidarity?

I am going to purport a theory as to why, I don't know if it has been suggested before but it probably has been:

My theory as to why the T7 stuck by, and agreed with everything Mr and Mrs said, even going as far as to fabricate evidence for them is as follows:

There are certain people on this planet who have an intense magnetism. You will laugh when I suggest that either Mr or Mrs may have this, but actually we don't know as we have only ever seen them on TV. There are rumours that Hitler had this magnetism and that Ian Brady had it. Certainly, if Jesus Christ really existed then he obviously had it too. Others too - Charles Branson for e.g, all people who could compel others to follow blindly.

I know that my deceased cousin had it. I know that whenever I saw him he had an entourage with him who sat respectfully by him waiting for a 'one-liner' from him which was their cue to laugh. (Wrote lots of things here explaining how my young cousin had the 'magnetism' then deleted .)

So - my theory of what binds them is the unseen (by those of us who have not met the magnetic one of them in the flesh) magnetism. When I think about it and think about my deceased cousin it all makes sense. Had he done something wrong, my cousin would have had people falling over themselves to make things right for him.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What binds them?

Post by guest. on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:42 pm

@whmon wrote:Admin - I am pretty certain that this topic will have been covered already but I'm not sure where.

What are the possible reasons why the Tapas 7 should adhere to the Abduction theory? Let us start with the premise that no abduction took place, as that is the belief of the majority - so why do the T7 insist that it did? What is it that binds them together in their solidarity?

I am going to purport a theory as to why, I don't know if it has been suggested before but it probably has been:

My theory as to why the T7 stuck by, and agreed with everything Mr and Mrs said, even going as far as to fabricate evidence for them is as follows:

There are certain people on this planet who have an intense magnetism. You will laugh when I suggest that either Mr or Mrs may have this, but actually we don't know as we have only ever seen them on TV. There are rumours that Hitler had this magnetism and that Ian Brady had it. Certainly, if Jesus Christ really existed then he obviously had it too. Others too - Charles Branson for e.g, all people who could compel others to follow blindly.

I know that my deceased cousin had it. I know that whenever I saw him he had an entourage with him who sat respectfully by him waiting for a 'one-liner' from him which was their cue to laugh. (Wrote lots of things here explaining how my young cousin had the 'magnetism' then deleted .)

So - my theory of what binds them is the unseen (by those of us who have not met the magnetic one of them in the flesh) magnetism. When I think about it and think about my deceased cousin it all makes sense. Had he done something wrong, my cousin would have had people falling over themselves to make things right for him.

I do know what you mean here I have a friend who has it and I've always said to him he could commit murder and people would say it was ok. He's slept with numerous of his friends wives and still not been ousted from the group, if anybody goes its the injured party, work that out if you can because I can't.

But I don't think K or G had that pull in that group, if anybody does its DP IMO. Therefore he would have had to have been the one to request the back up for them.

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:02 pm

The "And then she moved on" topic today mentions the mystery of why the remaining Tapas 7 members went along with what was patently a load of old baloney. Misguided loyalty perhaps or maybe they were up to their own ears in whatever necessitated Madeleine to disappear.

I certainly agree that some people have a magnetism which attracts others - cult leaders come to mind; for example David Koresh in Waco, Texas and Jim Jones in Guyana. Then there's other assorted con artists who can charm the birds out of the trees and gullible folk of their life savings!

It's hard to put the charmless McCanns in that category but they sure have hauled in a lot of people who believe everything they say.

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:05 am

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:

It's hard to put the charmless McCanns in that category but they sure have hauled in a lot of people who believe everything they say.

I think it's a combination of missing child and  massive media exposure that's been moulded to show their best side (ok, manufactured best side)

I didn't like either of them the minute i saw them on the TV, something wasn't right and i'm sure many thought the same, there's definately no magnetism with either of them, certainly not to attract me.

stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:25 am

IMO Gerry is a bully and they often get people to do what they want at first but usually people regret it and withdraw and there seems to have been a cooling with the McCanns and the rest of the Tapas?

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:07 am

sally66 wrote:IMO Gerry is a bully and they often get people to do what they want at first but usually people regret it and withdraw and there seems to have been a cooling with the McCanns and the rest of the Tapas?

From the Diana Webster rogatory:

4078    “And you’d been very restrained in what you said.”
Reply    “Yeah, yeah.”
4078    “And yet you felt that you’ve been very badly let down because of what’s come out.”
unquote.

Imo that's more or less the opinion of all the T7. They've lied like troopers and in the case of ROB had to fight to show themselves more careful parents in the rogatory by being allowed to mention the baby monitor they'd brought with them on the holiday. Imo none of them were neglecting their children. By admitting to that, thinking it would all blow over in no time, they stained their professional and personal reputation forever. The only crying reported - and those walls are thin - was on the 1st from 5a. Imo all the children except Maddie were perfectly safe and they will never be allowed to say so.

The title here reminds me of Lord of the Rings - .. to rule them all and in the darkness bind them. thinking

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:11 am

@stumo wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:

I think it's a combination of missing child and  massive media exposure that's been moulded to show their best side (ok, manufactured best side)

I didn't like either of them the minute i saw them on the TV, something wasn't right and i'm sure many thought the same, there's definately no magnetism with either of them, certainly not to attract me.

Exactly what I thought 100%.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:18 am

Old Maman had seen and heard the McCs first statements on television May 2007. It was only when she moved in with me here in France, that she came to realise that it were Madeleine PARENTS themselves. She'd always thought that they were friends or family ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:37 am

I think you're right and that what seemed like a small favour at the time, lying about 'neglecting' the children, backfired on the other Tapas who have since  been vilified for it. The trouble is, they can hardly come clean of that without putting themselves in the dock for perverting the course of justice. Double bind.

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:38 am

sally66 wrote:
@whmon wrote:Admin - I am pretty certain that this topic will have been covered already but I'm not sure where.

I do know what you mean here I have a friend who has it and I've always said to him he could commit murder and people would say it was ok.  He's slept with numerous of his friends wives and still not been ousted from the group, if anybody goes its the injured party, work that out if you can because I can't.

But I don't think K or G had that pull in that group, if anybody does its DP IMO.  Therefore he would have had to have been the one to request the back up for them.

I agree, DP didn't have many "jobs" to do other than back the story up. I always get the impression that he was busy doing the organizing. It's interesting because if it came to neglect charges he would have been in the clear because they said they used a monitor. I wonder how the other 4 felt about it and about the subsequent campaign and fund. Did they draw the short straws or were they collectively more responsible than the Paynes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:39 am

IMO GM is the manipulative one, was it DP who said to the scial worker "everything has to be run before G" or words to that effect?

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Im sorry but I just cant go along with this theory. Put yourself in the tapas 7 position, if you were on holiday with friends/aquaintances and one of them came to you and said that their child had died in the apartment by accident whilst we were all having dinner, would you REALLY lie to the police to save THEIR necks?????  I very much doubt it. Remember, it seems these friends were very casual/holiday only/met once before type friends, why on earth would you jeopordise your own life/family by helping them cover it up. Jeez, im sorry but if someone i barely knew did that I would tell them where to go, and let them fight their own battles and suffer the consequence of THEIR actions. In fact, i would feel rather angry that they had even asked me to lie to the police in the first place, and this would make me dissasociate myself from them even quicker!!!  NO there must be something far darker and more powerful at work here to convince the tapas 7 to lie from the off so quickly. This is either something far greater than just covering an accident, or, it really was an abduction. IMO Magnetism has nothing to do with it , just saying.

cockerspaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Imo they thought the whole thing would blow over quite quickly, then they found they were put in a position  by subsequent events and by the political interference where they could not
'come clean' without serious consequences for themselves.

I'd certainly agree it isn't magnetism on the part of the McCanns, imo Gerry doesn't look like a man who has many friends, brothers aplenty  though.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:08 pm

When Jane was expressing her reservations about Gerry it was clear she wasn't making it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Finn wrote:When Jane was expressing her reservations about Gerry it was clear she wasn't making it up.
We've "been" here before. I know she gave the impression, she had her reservations about GM. But, somehow, and I couldn't explain that unless you would be sitting in front of me, I do doubt that ... IMO, IMO ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:58 am

I think what binds them is money and what they think it can give to them.

This case remind's me of the Nick Leeson / Baring's bank scenario.

Everyone involved , seemed to think, that they were doing well out of the situation, until someone realised that that it was nonsense and  unsustainable. Then the real accountant's, the one's who, (in theory, at least), take no prisoner's, had to be sent in.

Some people seem to have got off very lightly, in that case. They all started blaming each other, to lessen the impact upon themselves. As far as I know only Leeson went to Jail.

The accountant's found out the truth. The justice system did not punish proportionately. Only, IMHO, of course.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 am

@tigger wrote:Imo they thought the whole thing would blow over quite quickly, then they found they were put in a position  by subsequent events and by the political interference where they could not

Tigger, I think that's it exactly. Neither did they imagine the statements would turn up, translated and available on the internet.

Finn, Chatelaine, 

That's a strange thing, why, if JT didn't think too much of GM, was she prepared to be their star witness? Unless of course she was deliberately trying to distance herself from the McCanns? Why would we cover up for them, we barely knew them, sort of thing.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:33 am

@suzyjohnson wrote:
@tigger wrote:Imo they thought the whole thing would blow over quite quickly, then they found they were put in a position  by subsequent events and by the political interference where they could not

Tigger, I think that's it exactly. Neither did they imagine the statements would turn up, translated and available on the internet.

Finn, Chatelaine, 

That's a strange thing, why, if JT didn't think too much of GM, was she prepared to be their star witness? Unless of course she was deliberately trying to distance herself from the McCanns? Why would we cover up for them, we barely knew them, sort of thing.

Maybe because of Kate? She might have felt sympathy towards Kate because of Gerry's behavior. On the other side I think, if ever this all comes out, the most important argument will be that "the poor twins, they already lost their sister, don't let them loose their parents too."

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:38 am

What binds them (the females) as mothers is they're all crap, selfish mothers imo. Read Jane Tanner's rogatory and the bit about her eldest (that's a 3 year old!) knowing how to speak into a baby monitor.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

not enough time

Post by marconi on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:51 am

If Madeleine died on the evening of the 3rd, Tapas 7 didn't have enough time to realise what
 had  happened. And it seems that Kate had asked a relative to take carry of Madeleine, times before.  It could mean that the parents,  even unconsciouly, had already the idea of taking distance from the child although I think they didn't mean death itself.

When the death happened, it must have been a terrible feeling but familiar, at the same time.
They had already played with the idea before, a separation from Maddie.

The reality was and remains tough for them, feeling guilty at every second of the day. I believe that they loved Madeleine and that they never wanted her dead.

Tapas 7  was blindsided by the happening, they had a very short time for a decision and they chosed to help the parents, probably believing that the circus would take no longer than 6 weeks.

They lied, they obstructed the police work, and  the circus is taking longer than 6 years.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 am

In answer to the title: a Duty to Friends or Self-Preservation, or a bit of both.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tanner x gerry

Post by marconi on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:10 am

Finn wrote:When Jane was expressing her reservations about Gerry it was clear she wasn't making it up.
where did you read that, Finn?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:29 am

@marconi wrote:
where did you read that, Finn?

From her Rogatory interview, Marconi.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm

4078 “Okay. And what did you think of them at that stage?”
Reply “Yeah they were nice, normal people, yeah you know, sort of, that’s the thing, I mean Gerry, the sort of person Gerry is, I could never see us being best buddies because he’s very, we’re very different. I think he’s very err he’s quite forthright and so I don’t think we’d ever be best friends but there’s no problem there or anything like that you know, I feel bad saying that because it makes it sound like there is a problem but there’s not but you know it’s not, whereas Kate I was really, I was getting to know Kate quite well but yeah I think Gerry is sort of like more of a man’s man maybe.”

4078 “Yeah.”
Reply “That sounds terrible, I don’t mean that at all.”

4078 “No.”
Reply “But you know I think out of the two I was probably, I know Kate better than I know Gerry.”

4078 “Right, it was a very specific question I asked anyway, so what you’re saying is his character is the sort of character that you probably wouldn’t naturally have…”
Reply “No I think he’s, we’re probably very different, I think he’s err yeah I’m trying to put it in to words because if I say he, he doesn’t intimidate me in any shape or form but you know what I mean I think he’s probably the person out of the whole group that I would feel least comfortable with, you know, just on, just chatting because we probably haven’t got as much in common.”

4078 “Yeah, but with Kate it was…”
Reply “With Kate it was fine yeah. That sounds terrible to say and it’s not meant to sound like that at all. But it’s just…”

4078 “Well it’s just a question I asked.”
Reply “Yeah and it’s just being honest yeah. I think out of everybody in the group Gerry’s probably the one that I know the least, least well.”

4078 “And so how did you, how did you feel about Kate?”
Reply “Yeah, no, really yes I was getting to know her, I say it was nice to have the opportunity to get to know, get to know Kate and yeah she’s lovely, so yeah we sort of, I think we were you know forming more of a, more of a friendship.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:35 am

An interesting theory Whom, but I don't see any charisma whatsoever from Gerry or from Kate.  We have seen hundreds of interviews with them, and the most that can be said, is that they are a curiosity.  They lack charm, warmth, empathy and sensitivity, in fact they are devoid of any likeable human quality and the quizzical faces of those interviewing them, reflects this.  
I think any power they may have over their friends stems from fear.  As many of us who follow this case know the McCanns will pursue to the death anyone who crosses them, they are not the forgiving type.  In a couple of interviews Gerry has pointed out that leaving the children alone was a collective decision - if they go down, they are taking everyone with them.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:43 am

JT does all she can to distance herself from the McCanns so to invent bundle man is to protect her own family or a very close friend IMO

On an other note JT used to be a Marketing Manager for surgical instruments

She always looks to me like a rabbit trapped in the headlights

FP is arrogant IMO and could front her way out of most situations

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum