The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Redwood SMILES ! ! shock horror

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Redwood SMILES ! ! shock horror

Post by lj on 08.07.13 18:48

Newintown wrote:
lj wrote:Also interesting is the way he emphasizes that they are in a unique position to tie the 3 strands together. I assume he means the info from Portugal, the UK and the parents. Now lets see why is he the first one to be able to do that??

Is it because the British LE and the parents refused cooperation?

Maybe it could have been sold years ago, if they had done the right thing.

Sorry to be ignorant but what does LE stand for?  I see LE mentioned quite a lot in posts but have no idea what he stands for.  smilie

Law enforcement, a very wide term for all the disciplines that enforce the law, from police to judiciary.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 08.07.13 18:54

lj wrote:
Newintown wrote:
lj wrote:Also interesting is the way he emphasizes that they are in a unique position to tie the 3 strands together. I assume he means the info from Portugal, the UK and the parents. Now lets see why is he the first one to be able to do that??

Sorry to be ignorant but what does LE stand for?  I see LE mentioned quite a lot in posts but have no idea what he stands for.  smilie

Law enforcement, a very wide term for all the disciplines that enforce the law, from police to judiciary.

Thanks very much.  I'm a bit thick so it takes me a while to work out quite a lot of the letters that are used.  big grin

ETA: I'll have to start making a list as another's just cropped up in the post below. sad 

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.07.13 18:55

Nereid wrote:

".... in drawing together 3 strands: Portuguese, UK and Private Investigator’s material."

Sorry I see I made a typo: solved iso sold.

And indeed if this case would get solved because all 3 strands are now together, somebody high up should stand up and ask "WTF didn't you make that info available 6 years ago??"

IOW if this case would get solved because all 3 strands are now together (which I highly doubt, but maybe Jilly's ad for a patsy paid off), the parents and British LE are to blame.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.07.13 18:56

Newintown wrote:
lj wrote:
Newintown wrote:

Thanks very much.  I'm a bit thick so it takes me a while to work out quite a lot of the letters that are used.  big grin 

Took me years and a lot of contact with LE too. Contacts of the innocent kind I can say....big grin 

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maive on 08.07.13 19:07

I'm not an active member as my english is very bad - However I'm on the case since day 1, read you every day since many years. clapping 

I agree with macaroni that SY seems to act strategically. First, AR told us that the Tapas 7 was NOT persons of interest. We all know that "persons of interest" is not necessarily a threatening term to use, it  also means witnesses (especially concerning the Tapas 7, as we all know that JT saw the "abductor".. ). So it's just normal police action to question her regarding her sighting.. So why is AR so adamant that Tapas 7, at least JT, are NOT persons of interest? It's a bit over the top, if you see what I mean.. Every body would have understood that JT needed to be re-interviewed, as she is THE witness, so why AR mentions that? IMO to reassure The Team..

Second, nobody, NEVER,from official sources uses the term "abduction".. Not once!

Third, the remit of the review was  " as if the abduction had occurred in the UK " yet AR said that they "have been able to establish new thinking", thus the move from review to investigation. Could this announce a change in the remit?

Fourth, the Press and the Team know nothing about the investigation as all the "news" are in fact old news. I'm sure that if someone from their side knew something big about their "innocence", this would be out on Tweeter, papers, etc..

Anyway, I'm still hopeful.. until the end !! We will see soon, I guess!
Bye everybody!

Maive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Macaroni

Post by marconi on 08.07.13 20:46

Maive wrote:I'm not an active member as my english is very bad - However I'm on the case since day 1, read you every day since many years. clapping 

I agree with macaroni that SY seems to act strategically. First, AR told us that the Tapas 7 was NOT persons of interest. We all know that "persons of interest" is not necessarily a threatening term to use, it  also means witnesses (especially concerning the Tapas 7, as we all know that JT saw the "abductor".. ). So it's just normal police action to question her regarding her sighting.. So why is AR so adamant that Tapas 7, at least JT, are NOT persons of interest? It's a bit over the top, if you see what I mean.. Every body would have understood that JT needed to be re-interviewed, as she is THE witness, so why AR mentions that? IMO to reassure The Team..

Second, nobody, NEVER,from official sources uses the term "abduction".. Not once!

Third, the remit of the review was  " as if the abduction had occurred in the UK " yet AR said that they "have been able to establish new thinking", thus the move from review to investigation. Could this announce a change in the remit?

Fourth, the Press and the Team know nothing about the investigation as all the "news" are in fact old news. I'm sure that if someone from their side knew something big about their "innocence", this would be out on Tweeter, papers, e
Thanks for calling me Macaroni and it is a very long ago that I could have been named Spaghetti.
I don't succeed to lose weight.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.07.13 17:30

big grin Is that seriously your name and not just a screen name? You are pulling our legs right?

Would your first name be Cheese?: notme big grin big grin 

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lillyofthevalley on 14.07.13 21:07

aiyoyo wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:"I meet with them regularly and they are fully updated as to where we are in terms of our review and our investigation" reminded me again of how devastated they looked 6 weeks ago ...

Imagine if he'd told them they are closer to knowing what happened to Madeleine, rather than closer to the arresting the abductor, that would send shivers down Mr & Mrs' spine.

I wonder whether it is usual for Police Chief in charge of the case to brief family on a regular basis, especially considering they were once suspects not  yet exonerated in a Court of Law?  

Exactly he isn't going to tell all what the real plans are especially the Mcs. and to say he is keeping them informed? Well it isn't gong to be anything of importance to them is it, but what I do no is that they will be told as least as possible, if anything.

stand back and watch!

lillyofthevalley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 14.07.13 21:39

My opinion on this is straightforward:

We can tell nothing about the investigation from Redwood's statement. He is straight-faced intentionally and his words are very carefully chosen.

Bet he plays poker well.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 14.07.13 21:50

WEll hope so, but we don't want him playing poker at mo. Sort out case and  the 38 and get on with arrests and recovery of child is needed. IMO cant see any new lines of thinking that can see but sure we will all be looking out for them !:spin:Don't think anyone innocent  would have much evidence  6yrs later or would have contacted them,obviously as so high profile and well publicised by now.

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 15.07.13 0:40

I don't know what to make of that video. He comes across as a robot. There is no body movement at all, very little in the way of facial expression and totally dead eyes.

He could make a very good live poker player, if he understands the math's. I wonder if he is bluffing about the Tapas 9 not being of interest? Only time will tell.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.07.13 8:02

Who?What?Where? wrote:
He could make a very good live poker player, if he understands the math's.
\
Unlike someone else.

" />

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.07.13 9:05

PeterMac wrote:
Who?What?Where? wrote:
\
Unlike someone else.

" />
In the photograph of K & G together they look almost handcuffed by the high quality wristbands.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 15.07.13 9:30

PeterMac wrote:
Who?What?Where? wrote:
\
Unlike someone else.

" />

All those pictures together makes it look like a code!
Just saying.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.07.13 9:45

Do we have any sign language experts who could make sense of these gestures? I'm joking - even when the McCanns speak in actual words, they rarely make sense!

Andy Redwood's appearance is certainly strange - it reminds me of the robotic trances that my son used to go into as a child when he was at the end of his tether. A reminder of an earlier interview in April 2012.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=27y_yIZTAeE

It could just be that he doesn't feel at ease on TV - it doesn't come naturally to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 15.07.13 10:41

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Do we have any sign language experts who could make sense of these gestures? I'm joking - even when the McCanns speak in actual words, they rarely make sense!

Andy Redwood's appearance is certainly strange - it reminds me of the robotic trances that my son used to go into as a child when he was at the end of his tether. A reminder of an earlier interview in April 2012.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=27y_yIZTAeE

It could just be that he doesn't feel at ease on TV - it doesn't come naturally to everyone.

His eyes were fixed on one spot, the autocue I'd think. At some point he fluffed it and they reran the question and answer, we get that little end bit of the smile for that reason.
He didn't do too well on the morning show last year, so this time I'd expect some safeguards were in place.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.07.13 14:39

"He didn't do too well on the morning show last year, so this time I'd expect some safeguards were in place."

Yes, like CM standing. lurking in the shadows, just off camera, making sure Redwood stuck to the script,!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 16.07.13 0:32

I hadn't seen the clip from 2012. He is much more animated in that clip.

When you look at the most recent clip and then compare it to the previous 2012 clip, he could look like a poker player who's chip stack is getting low and is, now, constantly being dealt bad card's and he is panicking. Or is it the other way around? Was he being dealt bad card's in 2012 and now think's that he has the upper hand?

Both scenario's are equally likely. Only time will tell, which is correct.

The Truth for Madeleine and what actually happened to her. That is all that really matter's, in this case. Nothing or nobody, should get in the way of that.

I have no idea whether Redwood is telling the truth.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 16.07.13 2:08

I should have added, that some people seem to be making a lot of money out of this situation.

Who?What?Where?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.07.13 8:41

If he's that good at lying while keeping a poker face, after he retires from the Police Force, he could easily push for a job as consultant to the Politicians to show them his secrets on how to keep a straight face when lying.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.07.13 9:21

Who?What?Where? wrote:I have no idea whether Redwood is telling the truth.
I think he is telling the truth when he says Madeleine is either alive or she is dead.  
I believe him totally on that point, and would take some persuading that he was wrong.Mr

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 16.07.13 9:53

PeterMac wrote:
I think he is telling the truth when he says Madeleine is either alive or she is dead.  
I believe him totally on that point, and would take some persuading that he was wrong.Mr

The `alive` or `dead` thingey came about because AR originally said they were reviewing from both perspectives  i.e. from the perspective that she is alive and also from the perspective that she is dead which is the obvious thing to do IMO.  Subsequently everyone has interpreted him simplistically as saying she is either alive or dead.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.07.13 10:46

Maybe she is like Schrödinger's Cuddlecat.

She is both alive and dead until someone finds the hellish lair shhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.07.13 12:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xmujSyxkU

Any literary minds out there who can come up with new lyrics to The Deadwood Stage which are appropriate for the Redwood (dead wood is more correct) gravy train which is currently trundling along its merry way?

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.07.13 14:05

PeterMac wrote:

Taken to mean if she is not alive then she must be dead. big grin  If so, what happened?

Slowly slowly catchee monkey..........

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum