The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 22:14

Here we go SUNDAYS front page...............

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 22:16

candyfloss wrote:Here we go SUNDAYS front page...............

 A ring of people smugglers.........note its a former detective

Back on the spin cycle

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by jd on 06.07.13 22:17

Maybe Shrimpton was right after all! big grin 

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 23:18

.........


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 23:27

Great to see the Express using the 'restraint' the police urged. 
If Maddie has been 'living' with this paedophile ring for the past six years, I guess they're all thinking hard about getting rid of the evidence of their crime for once and for all.
Question is, which are the bigger idiots: Scotland Yard or the Sunday Express? 
I can't decide.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 23:27

What is it with all these former police officers (sorry, not you PeterMac!) sprouting nonsense on this case?
 
http://www.uk.linkedin.com/pub/peter-bleksley/25/378/a11
 
Alas, the link isn't working but googling his name and LinkedIn will soon find him.
 
As far as I know, this is his first foray into the Madeleine media madness.

I agree with the term "network of evil" but in my opinion it's not composed of foreign paedo rings, gipsies etc but of people a lot closer to home.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by PeterMac on 06.07.13 23:29

Popcorn wrote:Great to see the Express using the 'restraint' the police urged. 
If Maddie has been 'living' with this paedophile ring for the past six years, I guess they're all thinking hard about getting rid of the evidence of their crime for once and for all.
Question is, which are the bigger idiots: the Scotland Yard or the Sunday Express? 
I can't decide.

Always remember "she has come to no harm".

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Pershing36 on 06.07.13 23:32

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:What is it with all these former police officers (sorry, not you PeterMac!) sprouting nonsense on this case?
 
http://www.uk.linkedin.com/pub/peter-bleksley/25/378/a11

Alas, the link isn't working but googling his name and LinkedIn will soon find him.

As far as I know, this is his first foray into the Madeleine media madness.

 Probably an internal competition.

Who can come up with the most ridiculous conclusion and get the sheeple of Great Britain to fall for it.

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 23:36

This is also on the Just on Twitter topic.
 
Another ex-police officer (Peter Bleksley) has come out of the woodwork with this latest silly story.

I'm reminded of George Bush's "axis of evil" remark. In both cases the evil is very close to home.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 23:38

Yes, sorry I posted it there by mistake, will try and remove posts to here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

SY announcement

Post by Newintown on 06.07.13 23:40

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:What is it with all these former police officers (sorry, not you PeterMac!) sprouting nonsense on this case?
 
http://www.uk.linkedin.com/pub/peter-bleksley/25/378/a11
 
Alas, the link isn't working but googling his name and LinkedIn will soon find him.
 
As far as I know, this is his first foray into the Madeleine media madness.

I agree with the term "network of evil" but in my opinion it's not composed of foreign paedo rings, gipsies etc but of people a lot closer to home.

They all seem to be a sandwich short of a picnic.  Perhaps they have their brains removed when they leave the MET so any information on criminal investigations they've been involved with can't be passed on to family and friends after they've retired.

It's scary to think that these brain dead former police officers were part of "one of the best police forces in the World".   However, upon saying that I think Redwood has already had his brain removed after watching his recent utterings on the news.  He looked and sounded like a robot.  laughat

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by guest. on 07.07.13 0:21

I've had dealings with CID as a witness and the ones I dealt with we're good intentioned but not good at the nitty gritty, it infuriated me that I had to point things out to them that to me were blatantly obvious and more or less force them to check. I was proved right on every point, there was some things they never checked but they had enough to make a charge so that was enough for them whereas I felt the whole truth was important for the victims.

There was also a connection to another case that although tenuous I felt needed a quick check but they wouldn't do it as they seemed to think they knew what had happened in the other case, it remains unsolved. I'm still not convinced they aren't connected but time will tell.

It seriously worried me that if they had a case where somebody's life depended on them they just wouldn't get it.

So all these ex cops coming out with stupid statements just doesn't surprise me.

I'm not saying all cops are the same but if its a big case and you've got the wrong person in charge I think they can't see the wood for the trees.


guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by PeterMac on 07.07.13 9:55

Brilliant.  You couldn't make it up. But someone has done.
Yard face a network of evil: Maddie police 'seeking people smuggling ring'
A FORMER top Scotland Yard detective last night suggested the new investigation into the Madeleine McCann mystery is focused on a network of suspects involved in people-trafficking.
So Operation Grange, a cold case review staffed by a collection of immediate pre-retirement detectives has suddenly transformed itself into an International Rescue investigative team tackling a world-wide-web of people-traficking,  which has previously defied Interpol, Europol, and everybody else.  And they are going to crack it by the autumn.
Grange are GO ! ! !

A very credible article overall !
Note the use of the word "suggested". That might be the clue we need.

And note also "A former top Scotland Yard detective. . ."
"Mr Bleksley, a retired detective constable, was involved in countless murder inquiries and operations against organised crime gangs in his 21 years at the Yard."
In his 21 years he rose from the rank of constable to the rank of . . . constable.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by bobbin on 07.07.13 10:06

@PeterMac wrote:Brilliant.  You couldn't make it up. But someone has done.
Yard face a network of evil: Maddie police 'seeking people smuggling ring'
A FORMER top Scotland Yard detective last night suggested the new investigation into the Madeleine McCann mystery is focused on a network of suspects involved in people-trafficking.
So Operation Grange, a cold case review staffed by a collection of immediate pre-retirement detectives has suddenly transformed itself into an International Rescue investigative team tackling a world-wide-web of people-traficking,  which has previously defied Interpol, Europol, and everybody else.  And they are going to crack it by the autumn.
Grange are GO ! ! !

A very credible article overall !
Note the use of the word "suggested". That might be the clue we need.

And note also "A former top Scotland Yard detective. . ."
"Mr Bleksley, a retired detective constable, was involved in countless murder inquiries and operations against organised crime gangs in his 21 years at the Yard."
In his 21 years he rose from the rank of constable to the rank of . . . constable.
He might have been 'involved' but does anyone know if any of these cases actually got solved? spin 



bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by PeterMac on 07.07.13 10:15

Sent by email two minutes ago
Dear Mr Murray,
Your article today
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/413012/Yard-face-a-network-of-evil-Maddie-police-seeking-people-smuggling-ring
falls somewhat short of the standard I think we are entitled to expect.

In fairness, you do say the detective is only "suggesting" what you then say.
You do however describe him as a Top Scotland Yard detective, though you admit later he was a Constable even after 21 years service, which is surely designed to give some credence to what you quote.

It must have occurred to you that a cold case review team, consisting largely of immediate pre-retirement detectives, and looking specifically at the disappearance of one little girl 6 years ago, is unlikely to transform itself into an International hit squad tackling people-trafficking across the globe, and giving itself a deadline of the Autumn to succeed.

I accept that you may be under constraints as to what you write, and that this may be a deliberate policy, emanating from high level.   Nevertheless your article is lacking in any clear focus, and one has to wonder what contribution it has made to the overall understanding of this baffling case.
etc

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Monty Heck on 07.07.13 11:11

“They will have to pursue their leads with the utmost care, working with the foreign police forces. If they get one thing wrong on the paperwork it could seriously damage the investigation. In the 21st century, abductions and murders are often solved through CCTV images, forensics, and phone and computer records, but in this case we know there is no CCTV of the abduction taking place and the forensics may have been forever compromised because the crime scene was not properly preserved.

“The detectives will have to change their approach to the way we used to operate 20 years ago when you solved cases with witnesses and confessions.”  By now, he added, detectives will be working on a large number of strands.  “The hard work comes by linking people to the various strands you have running and then suddenly it all falls in to place. You have to be very patient”.
 
Some observations:
The Portuguese set out their position on the case in summer 2008 and their rebuttal of the recent UK media coverage indicates that there is currently no co-operative investigation, lead by SY.  There is nothing to indicate that the Portuguese have any interest in pursuing the lines of enquiry being pressed on them by SY.  Their investigation was stalled by the refusal to co-operate by the McCs and friends, backed by the UK government, at a critical point when the T9 statements were to be tested.  There is nothing to suggest the Portuguese would be interested in restarting the investigation at a point where their own work is ignored.  SY are making it clear to the world that the work of the PJ has no validity, that what is needed to solve this case is to now go Europe wide in search of lord knows who, while those closest to the child and know most about what went on are effectively given a get out of jail free card.

IMO the recent press flurry is an attempt to put pressure on the Portuguese to toe the SY line on this, by yet again undermining their investigation and calling into question the validity of their work.  Portugal has stood its ground for the past 6 years so hopefully will not bend under any new pressure.  And yes, I agree the detectives will have to change their approach to the way things operated 20 years ago, without media spin and announcements of doubtful value.  Taking up where the previous investigation had to leave off, interviewing the RIGHT people with rigour may indeed lead to confessions.  Until the UK realises IT has to co-operate with the Portuguese there will be no breakthrough in this case.  Perhaps that's what's intended - we spent millions reviewing this case and are prepared to spend unlimited amounts more but they spoilt it.

Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by suzyjohnson on 07.07.13 11:34

That news report is just incredible. This gang of 38 must by now know that SY are onto them. I bet they're shaking in their shoes.

Especially Bundleman, caught red-handed at the crime scene, and so-well described, by the observant Miss Tanner.

Now it's becoming clear that this brilliant gang must have had five people on the ground in PdL.

Photo man and creepy man to check out the area / people. Spotty man to specifically watch 5A. 

Then, on the 3rd, Bundleman comes into his own.

Meanwhile, Rudeman and one of the others (SY will be able to identify exactly who) were cleverly disguised as customers at the Baptista supermarket.

As Bundleman arrived (9.22pm) he was immediately driven way by 'other', as Rudeman took over in PdL. 

Having been handed MM, Rudeman then set off on a leisurely stroll in the opposite direction, to throw investigators off the scent, where he encounters the Smith family at 9.50pm.

It's a good job SY are too clever for them all.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by suzyjohnson on 07.07.13 11:37

@Monty Heck wrote:
Some observations:
The Portuguese set out their position on the case in summer 2008 and their rebuttal of the recent UK media coverage indicates that there is currently no co-operative investigation, lead by SY.  There is nothing to indicate that the Portuguese have any interest in pursuing the lines of enquiry being pressed on them by SY.  Their investigation was stalled by the refusal to co-operate by the McCs and friends, backed by the UK government, at a critical point when the T9 statements were to be tested.  There is nothing to suggest the Portuguese would be interested in restarting the investigation at a point where their own work is ignored.  SY are making it clear to the world that the work of the PJ has no validity, that what is needed to solve this case is to now go Europe wide in search of lord knows who, while those closest to the child and know most about what went on are effectively given a get out of jail free card.

IMO the recent press flurry is an attempt to put pressure on the Portuguese to toe the SY line on this, by yet again undermining their investigation and calling into question the validity of their work.  Portugal has stood its ground for the past 6 years so hopefully will not bend under any new pressure.  And yes, I agree the detectives will have to change their approach to the way things operated 20 years ago, without media spin and announcements of doubtful value.  Taking up where the previous investigation had to leave off, interviewing the RIGHT people with rigour may indeed lead to confessions.  Until the UK realises IT has to co-operate with the Portuguese there will be no breakthrough in this case.  Perhaps that's what's intended - we spent millions reviewing this case and are prepared to spend unlimited amounts more but they spoilt it.

 Well said Monty Heck :)

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by jozi on 07.07.13 14:48

@suzyjohnson wrote:That news report is just incredible. This gang of 38 must by now know that SY are onto them. I bet they're shaking in their shoes.

Especially Bundleman, caught red-handed at the crime scene, and so-well described, by the observant Miss Tanner.

Now it's becoming clear that this brilliant gang must have had five people on the ground in PdL.

Photo man and creepy man to check out the area / people. Spotty man to specifically watch 5A. 

Then, on the 3rd, Bundleman comes into his own.

Meanwhile, Rudeman and one of the others (SY will be able to identify exactly who) were cleverly disguised as customers at the Baptista supermarket.

As Bundleman arrived (9.22pm) he was immediately driven way by 'other', as Rudeman took over in PdL. 

Having been handed MM, Rudeman then set off on a leisurely stroll in the opposite direction, to throw investigators off the scent, where he encounters the Smith family at 9.50pm.

It's a good job SY are too clever for them all.

This is nothing new, I mean Gerry said a Pedophile gang had taken Maddie from the word go, although for the life of me I find it hard that he would come to this conclusion, he was overheard telling whoever was on the phone to him all this. If my child was missing that is the last thing (after every thing else had been looked at) that I would consider ?

jozi

Posts : 710
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by guest. on 07.07.13 16:08

@jozi wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:That news report is just incredible. This gang of 38 must by now know that SY are onto them. I bet they're shaking in their shoes.

Especially Bundleman, caught red-handed at the crime scene, and so-well described, by the observant Miss Tanner.

Now it's becoming clear that this brilliant gang must have had five people on the ground in PdL.

Photo man and creepy man to check out the area / people. Spotty man to specifically watch 5A. 

Then, on the 3rd, Bundleman comes into his own.

Meanwhile, Rudeman and one of the others (SY will be able to identify exactly who) were cleverly disguised as customers at the Baptista supermarket.

As Bundleman arrived (9.22pm) he was immediately driven way by 'other', as Rudeman took over in PdL. 

Having been handed MM, Rudeman then set off on a leisurely stroll in the opposite direction, to throw investigators off the scent, where he encounters the Smith family at 9.50pm.

It's a good job SY are too clever for them all.

This is nothing new, I mean Gerry said a Pedophile gang had taken Maddie from the word go, although for the life of me I find it hard that he would come to this conclusion, he was overheard telling whoever was on the phone to him all this. If my child was missing that is the last thing (after every thing else had been looked at) that I would consider ?

I was reading some old articles and blogs today and the McCanns were adamant that M had been taken by paedophiles plural.

KM's - They've taken her

GM's - The bastards have taken her

It does make it sound like they know who has taken her, especially with their crypted statements I.e. we have played no part In our daughters disappearance

Whether these were a genuine reaction to a situation or a freudlin slip or a badly executed plan I have no idea

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by suzyjohnson on 07.07.13 20:27

Until you said that, Sally66, I hadn't given too much thought to the fact that both the McCanns spoke about a planned abduction, by a group, from the very beginning. How could they know that? In nearly every case where a missing child has been abducted, there is nearly always just ONE person responsible, so for both of them to talk in terms of a group sounds suspect to me.

A group who set about people trafficking would have to be fairly organised about it; as opposed to an abduction by one individual which could be either planned or opportunistic. Yet despite the evidence of JT pointing to a lone abductor (why was he walking around PdL, where was the car that could have been parked right outside the apartment?) the McCanns persist in drawing attention towards a planned abduction,

1) Someone was watching the friends throughout the holiday and reading the notes in the restaurant
2) Someone attempted a trial run the night before and woke the children up
3) Suspicion that all three children were drugged
4) KM told Yvonne Martin on 4 May that a couple had taken MM

So, why?

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Guest on 07.07.13 20:34

[quote="suzyjohnson" [...]
4) KM told Yvonne Martin on 4 May that a couple had taken MM

So, why?[/quote]
***
Because there was a witness May 4 early morning, who saw a couple with a child, hiding into the shade as he motored past ... ? At approx. the time they finally went out "searching" themselves?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Guest on 07.07.13 20:39

Châtelaine wrote:[quote="suzyjohnson" [...]
4) KM told Yvonne Martin on 4 May that a couple had taken MM

So, why?
***
Because there was a witness May 4 early morning, who saw a couple with a child, hiding into the shade as he motored past ... ? At approx. the time they finally went out "searching" themselves?[/quote]



____________________________________________________________________________

Perhaps it has something to do with this, it has always intrigued me and what it meant.....

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1618-pdl-and-dawn?highlight=at+dawn

PS sorry quote thingy not working

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Praiaaa on 07.07.13 20:42

With all this talk of gangs and stakeouts etc, all very Hollywood, what was so special about Maddie? And to 'steal' her from an apartment. Obviously to her family, or any normal family, yes, but she was just ano 3 year old, surely plenty of easier ways to steal a  3 year old - playgrounds etc  if you have a gang primed and ready. Utterly absurd, anyone who takes more than a fleeting interest in the case can see it.

Praiaaa

Posts : 419
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum