The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by Praiaaa on 12.07.13 18:34

worried mum - indeed re the SeaBass bones! Had some earlier this week ( tho' must admit, I did think, hey, so this is what a cadaver smell like to a dog big grin  ), and no way would I give it to a toddler! These doctors - gosh they are cavalier about health ...sad1

Praiaaa

Posts : 419
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by Newintown on 12.07.13 18:42

@Praiaaa wrote:worried mum - indeed re the SeaBass bones! Had some earlier this week ( tho' must admit, I did think, hey, so this is what a cadaver smell like to a dog big grin  ), and no way would I give it to a toddler! These doctors - gosh they are cavalier about health ...sad1

They seem to be cavalier about anything regarding their 3 year old, nearly 4 year old, daughter and their two twin toddlers, God only knows how they passed their 5 year exams to get into the medical profession, I wonder if Kate MCann's former patients are wondering whether she's given the right diagnosis to any of her patients who have visited her in the past.  What a bl**dy mess they've got themselves into, but no doubt the British government will sort it all out for them at the taxpayer's expense.

ETA: The MCanns I meant, not the patients. sad 

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by Praiaaa on 12.07.13 18:49

indeed, how much tax-payer funding did KM have in various specialisms - anaesthetics/general Practice...?  before her One-Day-per-Week GP post...?

Praiaaa

Posts : 419
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by Sceneset on 12.07.13 21:00

Have you questioned the Catholic priest who said the McCanns had ruined his life and do you know why he said that?

Do you feel the refusal by the group to a reconstruction or the McCanns refusal to have the twins hair tested for traces of drugs was a red flag that needs further investigation?

Do you trust the UK's cadaver dog's findings? 

Have you quizzed the McCanns on their excessive mileage whilst in Portugal?

Do you think Kate stating ' I was there, I know what happened' and  the deleating of 'phone messages worthy of suspicion and further investigation?

Sceneset

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by sheila.edwards on 13.07.13 11:45

If there was an abductor why would he have closed gates, door behind him when leaving a sceen of crime ?
If one of the couples were being sympathetic and offered to give or LOAN some Sleeping medicine for maddy, they may have even suggested a dose to parents and it went badly wrong with some kind of allergic reaction even, that couple would be devasted to and want that type of accident covered up as much as parents if that happened as all Drs. IMO this is more likely and the shock/panic of such a situation would be why such haphazard tales,changes to stories were made.spin and made up as went along then changed when they even. realised what they were saying not credible imo

sheila.edwards

Posts : 211
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-23
Location : wirral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by tasprin on 13.07.13 15:27

If you and your team were investigating the abduction of a toddler in the UK and you specifically requested that her parents do not publicise a prominent, undisguisable, feature of the child's appearance (for fear it would alarm the person who abducted her and put the child in mortal danger), but the child's parents not only ignored your advice, but also deliberately instigated a global publicity campaign to highlight that very feature  -  would you question their agenda? If several years later the child's parents appeared on a TV chat show and, against a mountain of well documented evidence to the contrary, dishonestly claimed not to have made much of the child's prominent feature  -  would that raise a red flag in your mind?

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by aquila on 13.07.13 15:45

@tasprin wrote:If you and your team were investigating the abduction of a toddler in the UK and you specifically requested that her parents do not publicise a prominent, undisguisable, feature of the child's appearance (for fear it would alarm the person who abducted her and put the child in mortal danger), but the child's parents not only ignored your advice, but also deliberately instigated a global publicity campaign to highlight that very feature  -  would you question their agenda? If several years later the child's parents appeared on a TV chat show and, against a mountain of well documented evidence to the contrary, dishonestly claimed not to have made much of the child's prominent feature  -  would that raise a red flag in your mind?

 Absolutely superb question. Bravo.bravo

aquila

Posts : 7957
Reputation : 1182
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by sammyc on 13.07.13 18:59

And to further your question Tasprin - 'Why appear on TV sofas for the past 6 years  looking so relaxed and comfortable, chatting, smiling, grinning,at ease with yourselves etc knowing your daughter could be in the hands of  a paedophile gang which YOU yourselves stated. Absolute disgraceful behaviour McCanns. Shame on you.

sammyc

Posts : 223
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by sheila.edwards on 13.07.13 19:49

Theres always conspiracy theories in mysteries but what I cant understand is, why the one of," stranger abduction abroad" has been and still  seems to be focussed on so much,spin  including ? SY still  !:spin:Hopefully now proper investigation all leads will be properly and professionally looked at uk and uk rules applied to all suspects in UK.!spin

sheila.edwards

Posts : 211
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-23
Location : wirral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by lj on 13.07.13 20:02

The end report of The Republic’s Prosecutor (José de Magalhães e Menezes) and The Joint General Prosecutor (João Melchior Gomes) has the following passage:

We believe that the main damage was caused to the McCann arguidos, who lost the possibility to prove what they have protested since they were constituted arguidos: their innocence towards the fateful event; the investigation was also disturbed, because said facts remain unclarified.

Since you now state that the parents (and friends) are not suspects or persons of interest,can you tell us what new evidence / information you have gathered that proves the parents are not involved in Madeleine's disappearance?

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3281
Reputation : 153
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by tigger on 13.07.13 20:13

Have you been able to obtain the health records of Madeleine Beth McCann as from the date of her birth and have you had expert advice as to the contents thereof?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by Newintown on 13.07.13 20:53

Following on from Tigger at 8.13 p.m. - have you been able to access the credit card transactions from early 2007 of Mr & Mrs McCann and their friends which were also denied to the PJ?

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by Guest on 13.07.13 23:42

And don't you also think, that the procedure of present official relations / papers may be "slowed" down to let U.K. feel what frustrated the Portuguese PJ, when they had to wait [and redo "papers"] for approx. 6 months before the T7 were finally interviewed again ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by worriedmum on 04.08.13 15:29

Do you think Madeleine had a coloboma?

worriedmum

Posts : 1647
Reputation : 263
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by russiandoll on 12.08.13 16:54

Dear DCI  Redwood,
                                Have you asked/ do you intend asking Kate McCann the following question:

   Who, apart from her parents, was responsible at any time during the PdL holiday, for bathing any of the McCann children?

 I ask this because Mrs McCann alludes to bathtime in her book, when puzzling over Maddie's question to her, why did she not come when she and her sibling were crying?[  you will have undoubtedly noted the various permutations of who cried one evening ].

 Mrs McCann asks in her book if the crying could have been at her children's bath time.
 Mrs McCann also tells one interviewer quite firmly that Maddie asked her father why he did not come, not just Mummy. It is therefore not possible that Maddie was being bathed by one parent and cried for the other, who did not come to see her.
  Mrs McCann states in her book that a barrister who flew over after Madeleine disappeared asked about her, her husband and children and commented that they seemed like model parents.
 It is unthinkable therefore that these parents allowed any of their 3 children to remain unsupervised whilst in the bath.
 The fact that Mrs McCann suggests bathtime crying as a possibility leads me to believe that if neither she nor her husband was there while Maddie might have cried for one or both of them, there was/were another adult  /other adults present.
 As neither McCann parent heard the cries I believe it must be the case that while another adult/ other adults was/were bathing Maddie and maybe her brother and sister, both McCanns were elsewhere at the time, why Maddie's cries went unanswered.
 So, if you have not asked her already, do you intend to ask her this question, because I would be interested to know who else apart from her and her husband was tasked at any time during that week with bathing one, two or all 3 McCann children.

 If you have not asked this re bath time and do not intend to, I can only assume that you have concluded that this conversation between mother, father and daughter did not take place.
 Therefore you will surely have asked/ be asking...why did she say that it did ?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by aiyoyo on 12.08.13 18:00

Does your list of 38 Persons of Interest include members of Gerry and Kate McCann extended families? If not, why not?




aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by worriedmum on 04.10.13 12:51

When the reconstruction is shown on Crimewatch, whose version of events will you be following?

worriedmum

Posts : 1647
Reputation : 263
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by Guest on 04.10.13 13:18

Dear mr Redwood,

Can you please explain to your audience the meaning of the words "WILD GOOSE CHASE"?

Can you also explain how, within the financial means set aside for your investigation, you could possible hope to find a paedophile network in the Algarve, six years after the facts, if this same network escaped the scrutiny of the police force on the spot in 2007 and before/after?

Can you explain -when and if you have managed to prove the existence of such a network in the Algarve, in PdL even, preferably!- how the member(s) of this network managed to get at little Maddie, and get her out of the room?

Was the whole Tapas holiday indeed a sting operation to flush out a suspected paedophile network in the Algarve, a British one maybe?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by ultimaThule on 11.10.13 12:38

When will your promotion take effect and what impact will your new rank have on your present salary and pension entitlements?

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by tegan1973 on 11.10.13 18:55

Are you going to include the McCanns in your list of suspects? Or are they just exempt

What do you think about prosecutions for child neglect/abuse, involving children under three left alone while their parents go out?

tegan1973

Posts : 36
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 11.10.13 19:27

Mr Redwood,

A cadaver dog's nose is a finely tuned instrument (or bit of wet rubber, depending on your point of view). It has been proven that these dogs can detect cadavarine to an accuracy of 96-98% accuracy on pieces of carpet that have been exposed for as little as 10 minutes to a corpse. This is a non negotiable fact (please let Gezza know, will ya?)

Do you not, therefore, find it suspicious that the following lame excuses were given for the repeated detection of a single specific scent, that Eddie has or had an unblemished track record before getting involved with the Tapas yobbos:

Smelly sandals, 
Leaking nappy (nice!)
Rotting meat
Sea bass
Kate's trousers (in which she would have had to lie on top of the six corpses for at least 10 minutes to thoroughly infest with cadavarine, raising other uncomfortable and unsavoury questions best saved for another time)

Either, these laughable excuses were born out of sheer desperation, OR a certain family has some of the most unsanitary habits if the general odour of combined filth in and on their items was enough to completely discombobulate, not one, but TWO Internationally renowned detection dogs.

Quite frankly, Mr Redwood, if you are prepared to believe such rubbish, at least have the decency to investigate them for a Crime of Grime.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by tiny on 11.10.13 19:29

I would like to ask him ,what the f*** you playing at

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 11.10.13 19:45

@tiny wrote:I would like to ask him ,what the f*** you playing at
Oh Tiny, don't mince your words, do you big grin

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by tiny on 11.10.13 20:06

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@tiny wrote:I would like to ask him ,what the f*** you playing at
Oh Tiny, don't mince your words, do you big grin
I would really like to say this to his face, if I had the chance

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by galena on 11.10.13 20:20

Your experience should have taught you that the most likely suspects in a case like this are the family and close friends.  Why have you ruled out the McCanns and their friends of any possible involvement especially in the light of their refusal to co-operate with the police from the early part of this investigation? Would you have taken the same attitude if they had been an ordinary working class family rather than a lot of rich doctors?

galena

Posts : 286
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum