The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 20:54

@PeterMac wrote:A Cynic is what an Idealist calls a Realist.
And a pessimist is an optimist with experience ... big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.07.13 23:47

Châtelaine wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:A Cynic is what an Idealist calls a Realist.
And a pessimist is an optimist with experience ... big grin 
Optimists are very often disappointed. Pessimists are very often delighted to be proved right.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 07.07.13 0:41

Any comments on the Gaspar statements and also why held up by LP for six months before sending to Portugal?

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.07.13 7:56

@tasprin wrote:If Madeleine was abducted it could only have happened if the Tapas 9 lied about their movements that night, because their timelines do not allow enough time for an abductor to carry out the crime.
Do you believe that nine adults would give false statements and lie to the police (in order to cover up a lack of checking or something else) if a three year old girl was snatched by a paedophile and her life depended on her parents and friends cooperation?
Neatly put.
Answer - No.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 07.07.13 16:01

This thread is similar to one I was thinking of starting along the lines of  - OK Andy, let`s give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you when you say Maddie could be alive and the Tapas 9 are not suspects".  We believe you Andy, ok, just a few queries though .......

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.07.13 16:57

@Woofer wrote:This thread is similar to one I was thinking of starting along the lines of  - OK Andy, let`s give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you when you say Maddie could be alive and the Tapas 9 are not suspects".  We believe you Andy, ok, just a few queries though .......
How did he get in?
How did he get out?
How did he sedate three children and select one and exit within one minute and twenty seconds ?
How did he do all this in silence and in the dark ?
How did he . . .

Sorry, is that too difficult.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera on 07.07.13 20:49

Will you be asking Kate those 48 questions again? Not, heaven forbid, as a suspect, but just so she can help you decide which naughty (and probably dead) man you can pin this on.

Vera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 07.07.13 22:59

Do you have a Tazer attached to each Testicle and somebody is forcing you to make these ridiculous press conferences?

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.07.13 23:13

Seeing as we were just talking about this, I would ask Mr Redwood, if he has asked why Yvonne Martin was told a couple had taken Madeleine and how did she/they know this if they weren't there at that moment.  Yvonne Martin mentions this in each of her witness statements. (3 statements IIRC)

Yvonne Martin
States that in the discourse of her contact with Madeleine’s parents, which she describes with detail in her previous declarations, Kate told her the child had been taken by a couple. She did not have the opportunity to probe this question nor any other.

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 07.07.13 23:31

Will you be questioning Everest double glazing magnate Brian Kennedy to ascertain what connection he really has to the McCann family and also to establish why he was interfering with the police investigation by interviewing witnesses including Robert Murat who was an arguido at the time?

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 08.07.13 11:10

have you found soothing couple now and why so few suspects uk !spin after all this time and money spent ! I mean its enough to build hospitals etc with ! Will maddy stay centre stage if find out this gang of 38 different crime !

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.07.13 15:09

Have you investigated why CEOP gave a "confidential" manual to Gerry McCann, after which he purported that Sean McCann had taken a liking to seabass?  Who on earth gives an 18 month old child seabass FFS!!!!

I eat out quite regularly but I wouldn't go to the expense of ordering seabass, you get very little for the high cost, I can't imagine it's any different in Portugal, especially feeding it to an 18 month old child, they wouldn't know the difference between seabass or fish fingers made with coley.  They would probably prefer chicken nuggets anyway.  big grin 

I would REALLY like to hear from Redwood at some stage about all these anomolies not afforded to anyone else on this Planet who had a child mysteriously disappear, but I expect I'll be holding my breath for a long time, a bit like losing the will to live with this SY review going on and on and on and on and on ......................

ETA: I brought the subject up of seabass again as I went out for a meal with a friend last night and noticed how expensive it was on the menu.  Other friends have had it in the past but the quantity you get is so small it really isn't worth the money you pay for it (in the UK anyway), so I would be interested to hear from any forum members who live in Portugal as to what the price of seabass is there and would you give it to an 18 month old child who wouldn't know the difference between coley and seabass???

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.07.13 15:31

@Newintown wrote:Have you investigated why CEOP gave a "confidential" manual to Gerry McCann, after which he purported that Sean McCann had taken a liking to seabass?  Who on earth gives an 18 month old child seabass FFS!!!!

I eat out quite regularly but I wouldn't go to the expense of ordering seabass, you get very little for the high cost, I can't imagine it's any different in Portugal, especially feeding it to an 18 month old child, they wouldn't know the difference between seabass or fish fingers made with coley.  They would probably prefer chicken nuggets anyway.  big grin 

I would REALLY like to hear from Redwood at some stage about all these anomolies not afforded to anyone else on this Planet who had a child mysteriously disappear, but I expect I'll be holding my breath for a long time, a bit like losing the will to live with this SY review going on and on and on and on and on ......................

Gerry does love to tell us about what the twins eat (there are many references and the usual exclamation marks. If you think a two year old developing a taste for sea bass is strange, this snippet tops it.

Snipped from Gerry's blogs - 26th May 2007

Some of you may have noticed that Sean and Amelie did manage to squeeze in a hair cut!

I'm unable to edit all the codes from my cut and pastes because it looks ok when I go back into the original screen.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.07.13 15:33

Sean was actually 27 months old then - I'm sure the extra 9 months is enough to acquire a taste for exotic foods!

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.07.13 15:36

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Sean was actually 27 months old then - I'm sure the extra 9 months is enough to acquire a taste for exotic foods!

NFWTD - would it be possible for you to edit out the weird codes in my last post. I don't know why but I can't edit it as the codes don't show up until I post.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.07.13 15:37

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Sean was actually 27 months old then - I'm sure the extra 9 months is enough to acquire a taste for exotic foods!

Yes, very expensive foods for a 27 month old child, perhaps that's why his parents couldn't afford a babysitter, too much seabass being fed to Sean to disguise the "cadavar" smell perhaps.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sea bass

Post by worriedmum on 12.07.13 15:38

Just to say  I had sea bass last week and the bones are incredibly sharp-one stuck right in my tongue and cut it when I pulled it out.sad1

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.07.13 15:42

Aquila, it would be good to edit other people's posts at times (you know what I'm like with dreadful spelling and punctuation) but thankfully I can't!

You'll need to ask Candyfloss or Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.07.13 15:45

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Aquila, it would be good to edit other people's posts at times (you know what I'm like with dreadful spelling and punctuation) but thankfully I can't!

I don't know if this is a problem with forumotion but it's only happened in the last couple of days with cut and paste. I did post something the other day that looked full of codes on the screen and then someone replied and there were none so I thought that person could have taken the post and edited it. Sorry.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.07.13 15:53

@aquila wrote:

NFWTD - would it be possible for you to edit out the weird codes in my last post. I don't know why but I can't edit it as the codes don't show up until I post.

Please don't worry about it, for anyone serious on this forum who want to read the posts we can read between all the stupid code thingys!! big grin 

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.07.13 16:05

@aquila wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Aquila, it would be good to edit other people's posts at times (you know what I'm like with dreadful spelling and punctuation) but thankfully I can't!

I don't know if this is a problem with forumotion but it's only happened in the last couple of days with cut and paste. I did post something the other day that looked full of codes on the screen and then someone replied and there were none so I thought that person could have taken the post and edited it. Sorry.

It's happening a lot recently, a lot of my posts have been the same, it is such a bind to try and correct them, so sometimes I have just deleted mine. big grin   I will go back and take a look aquila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.07.13 16:10

Have done that aquila thumbup 

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.07.13 16:13

candyfloss wrote:Have done that aquila thumbup 

thanks Candyfloss.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 12.07.13 17:54

Sometimes the way he posts it feels like he has his perfect family now.  He is obviously very proud of the twins and can give intricate detail of their development and achievements.

I know they have told how Maddie was a bright, lovely child but it is very general.  I don't feel he gives the same amount of detail about Maddie and her development as a child.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.07.13 18:10

Post deleted by myself.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top