The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why was David Miliband in Portugal on the morning of 8 September 2007?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why was David Miliband in Portugal on the morning of 8 September 2007?

Post by Newintown on 03.07.13 22:47

@Lance De Boils wrote:You know, Bobbin - I have considered similar myself. It is all rather "contrived" seeming, isn't it?

As I've said in other posts, the McCanns tentacles stretch far and wide. It's quite jaw dropping when you think they are supposed to be two ordinary "medical people" from ordinary backgrounds but yet they have so much backing from multi millionaires who apparently don't know anything about them, have had backing from high up government officials who take their word that Madeleine was "abducted"; Leveson took in every word they said and was almost in tears by their "superficial" recall of events.

They have drawn so many people into their "spider's web" either by design or conspiracy, it makes you wonder where the web is going to end.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 on 03.07.13 23:56

Tony as per usual makes interesting observations.
Tony is an assett on forums such as this in that he has been involved in the gritty world of politics
and knows how the system works (or plays).
The more I try to reason with the Tapas Groups account of the sad plight of little Madeleine and their
actions following the event...........the more I doubt their sincerity.
My sticking points are:-
1.   Nine adults on board yet NO system put in place for one adult to take the task of taking a night out to
babysit. This is a big issue for me bearing in mind that the children were all under 4 years of age, and
that the adults on board were all proffessionals - many of them medical professionals employed by our
NHS.  ............This fact alone  should have raised questions and had the UK Government suspecting
cooperating fully with the Portuguese in the intitial stages of the investigation.
2.  There were reports early on that Gerry McCann made a phonecall late pm May 3 to an Alistair Clark(
spelling might be incorrect) who is an illusive character but was New Labours mover and shaker( ie
propaganda minister).
3. From the headlines recently we can no longer pretend that the mafia ie Washington DC private limited
corpotation are a figure or our imagination.  It is now fact that for the past decade if not before that
that anything that might be anything that moves or breathes on this planet is monitored with a vengenge.
So -------- LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT .........Madeleine did not disappear into thin air......how could
she when the New World Order have satalites dictating our every move.
4.  Why did the UK Government of the day overnight put so much effort into this case in defence of the  Tapas
Group.  I have read into this over the years and my explanation now is no different than it was back then.
Corruption is rife, the voting system is a lark....   The truth is that certain individuals with good credentails ie
been educated at the best schools are indoctrinated by the cartel and installed in office to serve the agenda
that the few crazies deem fit.

End of the day we the masses have to understand that this world is not all about us and our enjoyment, our
children deserve a future and a planet free from Monsanto GM modified crops that can feed their offspring
and the generations to come.
Remember there are a few of them there are masses of us.
The day that we wake up enmass and expose them................is the day that they lose control  and the day that
our children and their children will remember us their ancesters for our stance in doing our little bit to show
that love is way more a powerful force than all the money in the owrld and connectons can buy.

mira2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.07.13 0:26

@mira2 wrote:Tony as per usual makes interesting observations.
Tony is an assett on forums such as this in that he has been involved in the gritty world of politics
and knows how the system works (or plays).
The more I try to reason with the Tapas Groups account of the sad plight of little Madeleine and their
actions following the event...........the more I doubt their sincerity.
My sticking points are:-
1.   Nine adults on board yet NO system put in place for one adult to take the task of taking a night out to
babysit. This is a big issue for me bearing in mind that the children were all under 4 years of age, and
that the adults on board were all proffessionals - many of them medical professionals employed by our
NHS.  ............This fact alone  should have raised questions and had the UK Government suspecting
cooperating fully with the Portuguese in the intitial stages of the investigation.
2.  There were reports early on that Gerry McCann made a phonecall late pm May 3 to an Alistair Clark(
spelling might be incorrect) who is an illusive character but was New Labours mover and shaker( ie
propaganda minister).
3. From the headlines recently we can no longer pretend that the mafia ie Washington DC private limited
corpotation are a figure or our imagination.  It is now fact that for the past decade if not before that
that anything that might be anything that moves or breathes on this planet is monitored with a vengenge.
So -------- LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT .........Madeleine did not disappear into thin air......how could
she when the New World Order have satalites dictating our every move.
4.  Why did the UK Government of the day overnight put so much effort into this case in defence of the  Tapas
Group.  I have read into this over the years and my explanation now is no different than it was back then.
Corruption is rife, the voting system is a lark....   The truth is that certain individuals with good credentails ie
been educated at the best schools are indoctrinated by the cartel and installed in office to serve the agenda
that the few crazies deem fit.

End of the day we the masses have to understand that this world is not all about us and our enjoyment, our
children deserve a future and a planet free from Monsanto GM modified crops that can feed their offspring
and the generations to come.
Remember there are a few of them there are masses of us.
The day that we wake up enmass and expose them................is the day that they lose control  and the day that
our children and their children will remember us their ancesters for our stance in doing our little bit to show
that love is way more a powerful force than all the money in the owrld and connectons can buy.

HALLELUJAH !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 05.07.13 2:24

It wasnt Milliband sitting on the lounge.

Milliband obviously played a part in getting the McCanns out of the country.

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum