The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Does being obnoxious make you guilty?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does being obnoxious make you guilty?

Post by aquila on 06.07.13 11:49

I'll be extremely blunt. The title of the thread is misleading and has nothing to do with the content of the post and to my mind is meddlesome by design insomuch as it speaks nothing of 'obnoxious' then asks posters to consider psychopathy and sexual perversion. It is used to lead.

Oh dear, a pupil of the school of Blacksmith couldn't have written better.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 12:15

@aquila wrote:I'll be extremely blunt. The title of the thread is misleading and has nothing to do with the content of the post and to my mind is meddlesome by design insomuch as it speaks nothing of 'obnoxious' then asks posters to consider psychopathy and sexual perversion. It is used to lead.

Oh dear, a pupil of the school of Blacksmith couldn't have written better.

Completely agree with your bluntness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel on 06.07.13 15:30

Hya Cherry Blossom,

Quote "My questtion is, why did you pose the question and what were you realy trying to point out in The Purporting Therories Section?"

Okey, here goes,

There is a possibility that the couple are innocent because their theory of abduction is true,  that's why the post was in the 'Purporting Theories' section.  Are we rejecting their innocence in the disappearance of their daughter due to abduction because we don't like them due to their potential for being psychopathic and maybe even sexually perverted.  Or are we rejecting this Theory because it is a fact proven beyond doubt that abduction cannot have happened, while at the same time provable beyond doubt they at least did away with their daughters body or more.

My use of the word 'obnoxious' has caused misunderstanding and I will concede and withdraw it forthwith :)  Instead I will go for 'Does being a Psychopath and a Sexual Pervert make you guilty' Cree! Cree!

Kepharel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 20:34

@Kepharel wrote: My use of the word 'obnoxious' has caused misunderstanding and I will concede and withdraw it forthwith :)  Instead I will go for 'Does being a Psychopath and a Sexual Pervert make you guilty' Cree! Cree![/font][/color]
No real offense meant, but: What have you been drinking / smoking recently?

I'm out of this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.07.13 8:08

Châtelaine wrote:
@Kepharel wrote: My use of the word 'obnoxious' has caused misunderstanding and I will concede and withdraw it forthwith :)  Instead I will go for 'Does being a Psychopath and a Sexual Pervert make you guilty' Cree! Cree![/font][/color]
No real offense meant, but: What have you been drinking / smoking recently?

I'm out of this thread.

Kapharel, are you a Native American? Or you suggesting we are playing group games like children?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel on 07.07.13 9:29

Hi Cherry Blossom,

No, I'm not a native american, it is something as children would be shouted when we sought sanctuary in such games as 'catch me if you can'  I guess it's a 'local' expression the meaning of which will be lost on most.

As for playing games?  No I don't play games on these forums.  I have just spent almost an entire day yesterday using any free time I have to analyse and précis into a readable report that disingenuous master-class that is the David Payne rogatory interview on the McCannfiles website.  And I shall continue the task today.  That must be commitment in anybody's language, remembering it is over 40,000 words and 72 sheets of almost indecipherable A4. So again...I don't play games.

Kepharel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.07.13 10:01

@Kepharel wrote:Hi Cherry Blossom,

No, I'm not a native american, it is something as children would be shouted when we sought sanctuary in such games as 'catch me if you can'  I guess it's a 'local' expression the meaning of which will be lost on most.

As for playing games?  No I don't play games on these forums.  I have just spent almost an entire day yesterday using any free time I have to analyse and précis into a readable report that disingenuous master-class that is the David Payne rogatory interview on the McCannfiles website.  And I shall continue the task today.  That must be commitment in anybody's language, remembering it is over 40,000 words and 72 sheets of almost indecipherable A4. So again...I don't play games.

Thanks for your answer Kapharel,  I will leave it now so you can concentrate on such an important commited task.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel on 07.07.13 10:04

I'm glad you think it's important, as I do, obviously.  Whether, even in a readable form it will prove edifying is another matter, sadly I suspect not, though it may prove useful to anyone on the Forum wanting an easier read of the interview.

Kepharel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.07.13 10:19

@Kepharel wrote:I'm glad you think it's important, as I do, obviously.  Whether, even in a readable form it will prove edifying is another matter, sadly I suspect not, though it may prove useful to anyone on the Forum wanting an easier read of the interview.

I don't think people on this forum need an easier read of a rogatory interview. It's an English interview written in English. There is lots of debate on every point of these interviews.

I see we've moved on from your Blacksmith posts and now your own topic of 'obnoxious'.

@Chatelaine. I'm out of this thread too. It's nonsense imo.

@Cherry Blossom. I don't know what changed your mind from your post agreeing with Chatelaine. The 'me too' post.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel on 07.07.13 10:31

Hya Aquila, 

I'm just responding to questions and comments from forum members, and they just happen to occur under this topic.  I'm sorry you don't feel the need of an easier read of the Payne rogatory, but some people might, and it's nice to know other people researching the tragedy might benefit from it, don't you think?  People come to this forum new to the subject continually, and while existing members may feel it's old ground, there is still a place for it, in my opinion. If it helps people new to the topic to debate more clearly, then isn't that a good thing? Saying it is an English interview written in English is not the whole point.  

In my opinion it is an English interview written in English that will exhaust the patience of many, as it has me for a long time, and who may well otherwise give up on it.

That you continue to be taxed by my blacksmith posts is a matter for you.

Kepharel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.07.13 11:13

@aquila wrote:
@Kepharel wrote:I'm glad you think it's important, as I do, obviously.  Whether, even in a readable form it will prove edifying is another matter, sadly I suspect not, though it may prove useful to anyone on the Forum wanting an easier read of the interview.

I don't think people on this forum need an easier read of a rogatory interview. It's an English interview written in English. There is lots of debate on every point of these interviews.

I see we've moved on from your Blacksmith posts and now your own topic of 'obnoxious'.

@Chatelaine. I'm out of this thread too. It's nonsense imo.

@Cherry Blossom. I don't know what changed your mind from your post agreeing with Chatelaine. The 'me too' post.

I edited my "me too" post as there were a couple of questions I felt needed answers

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.07.13 11:20

DON't feed the troll!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel on 07.07.13 11:26

Hi Aiyoyo,

You believe I'm a troll? or are you talking about someone else?  If you think I am a troll I shall request admin to remove my name from the members list immediately.  Though I would like to hear your, or anyone elses, reasons for believing this before I do.

Kepharel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel on 07.07.13 14:00

Hya all,

I have put in for removal of membership, so I guess it doesn't really matter what I say in my final post on the discussion forums because I won't be replying to any of it (Aiyoyo please note).

Saying don't feed the troll is an invitation to ignore anything a member has to say on any particular topic, as well as being a universal term of abuse; something I never expected to see here.  So here are my final words.

A debate built around consensus is no debate at all.

Kepharel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.07.13 14:22

@Kepharel wrote:Hi Aiyoyo,

You believe I'm a troll? or are you talking about someone else?  If you think I am a troll I shall request admin to remove my name from the members list immediately.  Though I would like to hear your, or anyone elses, reasons for believing this before I do.

General remark - that's all!

Some people here have spent painstaking time researching the materials on the case; and most people here based their anti-abduction view on the data available in the public that points to no abduction.

Yet you implied people who do not believe in the parents insisted "abduction theory" (or anti-mccanns as you seemed to be suggesting) because according to you people may be prejudiced due to certain characteristics of the couple which you termed obnoxious evolving to psychopath, etc is not helpful at all.

You are already judging people here by that qualifier if I may say so.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.07.13 14:23

@Kepharel wrote:Hya all,

I have put in for removal of membership, so I guess it doesn't really matter what I say in my final post on the discussion forums because I won't be replying to any of it (Aiyoyo please note).

Saying don't feed the troll is an invitation to ignore anything a member has to say on any particular topic, as well as being a universal term of abuse; something I never expected to see here.  So here are my final words.

A debate built around consensus is no debate at all.

Noted.

That says it all for me - no offence!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 07.07.13 15:27

A reminder that this forum is called "The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann".

There is nowhere in the rules that one must believe a certain theory in order to belong here.

Our views need challenging.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.07.13 15:56

@Woofer wrote:A reminder that this forum is called "The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann".

There is nowhere in the rules that one must believe a certain theory in order to belong here.

Who, in your view, is saying people here must be collective in their belief to belong here?

And, what might be your reason for believing that?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ah say Kepharel. Ah say just a minute you hear...

Post by The Rooster on 08.07.13 7:40

Kepharel, don't disappear, I am most interested to read your disertation about David Paynes interviews. He is one f***ed up cookie and clearly dysfunctional at that time.  If you can draw a coherent picture of what the man is trying to tell the police then please post. Thank you in anticipation.

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.07.13 7:50

I don't mind who posts what, but I don't think posters should accuse others of bringing the parents' names into disrepute when this has not been the case imo.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.07.13 7:53

@plebgate wrote:I don't mind who posts what, but I don't think posters should accuse others of bringing the parents' names into disrepute when this has not been the case imo.

Throughout this deviously worded thread by Kepharel your posts Plebgate shine because they cut to the truth.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 08.07.13 8:06

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Woofer wrote:A reminder that this forum is called "The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann".

Who, in your view, is saying people here must be collective in their belief to belong here?

Why don`t you have a guess m`lud.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.07.13 8:15

Thank you Aquila.smilie 

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.07.13 8:16

@Woofer wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Is that your best smart alec answer?

Why don't you check out another smart alec's (you so support) farewell thread to see my explanation it was not his pro-abduction stance that was the contentious issue? So you are wrong.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 08.07.13 8:33

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Is that your best smart alec answer?  

Why don't you check out another smart alec's (you so support) farewell thread to see my explanation it was not his pro-abduction stance that was the contentious issue?   So you are wrong.
Don`t forget to add `in my opinion`.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum