The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Robert Murat on Channel 5 news now 6pm

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Robert Murat on Channel 5 news now 6pm

Post by Grande Finale on 29.06.13 3:32

Châtelaine wrote:Excuse me, but I haven't seen a link to this ... Can anyone help me, please?

It might appear here when it is updated ? only items up to 27/06 showing when I looked.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/5-news/features-archived

Grande Finale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.06.13 9:21

Thank you, Grande Finale.
I'll have a look there again tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.06.13 9:40

Still not there

Series 2013 - Friday 28 June

http://www.channel5.com/shows/5-news/episodes/episode-128-47

Episode not currently available

Why can’t I find the programme I want to watch?

Unfortunately not all programmes that are broadcast on Channel 5, 5* and 5USA are available on the Demand 5 service. We have to acquire specific on-demand rights to use programmes on the Demand 5 video player. Only programmes that we have these rights to are available.
For some shows, you can only watch programmes for a limited period of time. These are often programmes from overseas or ones involving sports clips or musical performances.
In addition, we may not have the on-demand rights for older programmes, as we would have acquired these before the Demand 5 service was available.
Where we do have rights typically a programme becomes available online at the same time as it is broadcast on TV. However for some programmes, for example live broadcast shows such as Big Brother and The Wright Stuff or Cricket, where play finishes close to broadcast, episodes are available later.
We are adding programmes to the service all the time. So if your favourite show or programme isn't available please don't give up. Keep checking back and hopefully it will become available for you to watch in future.

Makes me ask the question, does the person being interviewed have to give their permission for it to be shown?

Back to top Go down

'new proofs'...

Post by worriedmum on 29.06.13 15:02

@marconi wrote:when BC panorama the last hope interviewed Anjos he denied that the PJ was doing a review "no I don't believe it" and a few days later the PJ admitted  that they were already busy with the review for about one year.
Of course Anjos knew it, imo.

15 DNA marks are enough for the UK. BBesides there are (new)proofs that Maddie was sadated till the last day of her life (hair) according to Amaral.
Who knows there was found more evidence, after the files were archived.

science improves every day.

i haven't come across this before, Marconi. Could you tell me where I can read about it please?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

robert murat on chanel 5

Post by marconi on 30.06.13 5:18

worriedmum

I read that on a Mccannfiles article or on Joana Morais, I think McCannfiles.
It was an article where Amaral tells that nowadays it is possible to get DNA out of a hair, without roots.
And they could identifie Madeleine's and also that she used sleeping drugs till the last day of her life.
It is possible that Nigel Moore knows what I mean.

P.S. which mum is not worried?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 30.06.13 11:40

thumbsup

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top