The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Plants 'do mathematical calculations'...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plants 'do mathematical calculations'...

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.06.13 14:11

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plants 'do mathematical calculations'...

Post by jd on 23.06.13 14:48

Plants will have a lot of maths to do when the bees become extinct

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More scientists in the natural world

Post by Tony Bennett on 23.06.13 14:59

@jd wrote:Plants will have a lot of maths to do when the bees become extinct
There's dozens in our small garden right now. We have some very productive raspberry bushes, and they swarm all over them this time of year. We've just realised that their nest must be in our neighbour's attic - presumably there's a pot of honey up there somewhere.

Bees are not only mathematicians - and manufacturers of the only food that never goes off - but also astronomers, geographers, and geometry teachers:

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/animals/bugs-animals/bees-and-wasps/weirdest-bees-dance/

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.06.13 17:07

Its not the case in the US where 25,000 died the other day and the US government are stealing bee hives from keepers, and with false allegations the bee owners can not defend themselves on. Coincidentally the bees resist the Monsanto's Roundup

All the while, governments are pushing GM crops with their poison foods for the population to eat, even though they themselves have banned it from their tables. The House of Parliament ban GM foods, so does the Scottish and Welsh parliaments, so does the European parliament, so does Monsanto the ones who are suppling the GM life threatening disease riddled crops...yet they tell the public it is safe and we must eat it all. God the government (and MSM) could say the sun is green and the public would believe them!

Sodium Fluoride, Chemtrailing, GMO's, food additives, it is obvious they are promoting a slow kill agenda right under the public's nose.
Bee numbers plummet as billions of colonies die across the world

The world faces a future with little meat and no cotton because of a catastrophic collapse in bee colonies, experts have warned. 

Many vital crops are dependent on pollination by honeybees, but latest figures show a third failed to survive the winter in the U.S. 

More than three million colonies in America and billions of bees worldwide have died since 2006.

Pesticides are believed to be a key cause of a crisis known as Colony Collapse Disorder (CDD), damaging bee health and making them more susceptible to disease.

But scientists do not know for certain and are at a loss how to prevent the disaster. Other potential factors include bloodsucking parasites and infections.

Some experts believe bees are heading for extinction.

The number of managed honeybee colonies in the U.S. fell by 34 per cent last winter, according to a survey by the country’s Agricultural Research Service, and some commercial beekeepers have reported losses of more than 60 per cent over a year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1270698/Bees-face-extinction-billions-colonies-die-worldwide.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.06.13 18:04

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@jd wrote:Plants will have a lot of maths to do when the bees become extinct
There's dozens in our small garden right now. We have some very productive raspberry bushes, and they swarm all over them this time of year. We've just realised that their nest must be in our neighbour's attic - presumably there's a pot of honey up there somewhere.

Bees are not only mathematicians - and manufacturers of the only food that never goes off - but also astronomers, geographers, and geometry teachers:

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/animals/bugs-animals/bees-and-wasps/weirdest-bees-dance/

Chesterton said bees were singing masons building golden roofs.

Bees were doing great last year, lavender now just about to bloom and I hope they'll be back. It was the first year I had hundreds of bees round - no idea where they live.

Bee populations are doing much better in towns now, there are more bees in cities and towns than in the countryside. When I lived in France my bedroom became the preferred home of a swarm. I had to get les pompiers out but I gained enormous points in the village by alerting a neighbour who supplied a box for them to swarm to instead. With the help of the pompiers a new colony was established.

Les pompiers didn't kill them but had some clever method of persuading the new queen to leave. My neighbour knew how to catch her.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to encourage townies to grow bee-friendly flowers.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.06.13 18:58

Well I am the opposite...Always had hundreds of bees around for years on end. This "summer" I have yet to see a single one

They are being extinct...believe it or deny it however much you like, they are being extinct

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.06.13 19:09

Monsanto Bt Pesticide Damages Red Blood Cells, Organs

© 2013 Natural Society. All rights reserved. 
by Christina Sarich
June 21st, 2013
Updated 06/21/2013 at 12:52 am 

FAIR USE POLICY

(excerpt)

Studies are now showing that Monsanto crops damage red blood cells which are responsible for delivering oxygen to the body. And without functioning red blood cells, our bodies are in critical condition — desperate for life support.

The study found that red blood cells suffer due to a bacterium commonly used as a pesticide in Monsanto’s crops, called Bacillus thuringenesis (Bt). Specifically, the Bt toxin affects mammals in ways that previously were not understood. Heretofore the Bt bacterium were only thought to harm insects, but this is proving to be grossly erroneous.

Dr. Mezzomo and a team of scientists at the Department of Genetics and Morphology and the Institute of Biological Sciences, at University of Brasilia published their findings in a recent issue of the Journal of Hematology and Thromboembolic Diseases.

Poisons known as Cry toxins are used for gene pyramiding (a method in which multiple genes are assembled to have desirable traits from parent genes for a new, altered, single genotype) in GMO foods. These Cry toxins specifically alter the hematoxic levels, which means they poison our blood. “Cry toxins are disruptive even at the lowest administered doses,” says Mezzomo.

Other scientists are backing Dr. Mezzomo’s findings with their own studies. Professor Joe Cummins from the University of Western Ontario has also concluded that Bt toxin is directly impactful to human health. He points out that the Bt toxin damages the ileum, the final section of the small intestine responsible for the absorption of vitamin B. While Bt toxin does appear naturally in the environment, it does not normally occur in conjunction with soil, insects and plant surfaces, so the spreading of this bacterium through GMO is quite possibly going to create yet another super bug that can cause additional human deaths.

http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-bt-pesticide-damages-red-blood-cells-organs/

http://esciencecentral.org/journals/JHTD/JHTD-1-104.pdf

http://www.biotech-info.net/bt_cummins.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 24.06.13 0:00

Monsanto Wins World Food Prize
"For the first time in its 27-year history, a prestigious award for enhancing the global food supply has gone to a creator of genetically modified crops, a top scientist at Monsanto. The choice is likely to add more heat to an intense debate about the role biotechnology can play in combating world hunger"[/I]. 

This could be comparible to Barack Obama or the EU winning the Nobel Peace prise or The Devil himself winning an award For being evil.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/20/business/monsanto-executive-is-among-world-food-prize-winners.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimes&_r=2&

Anyone waking up yet?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 24.06.13 6:19

@jd wrote:Well I am the opposite...Always had hundreds of bees around for years on end. This "summer" I have yet to see a single one

They are being extinct...believe it or deny it however much you like, they are being extinct

I didn't mean to deny it. Quite the opposite. But it is a fact that bee populations do better in towns and so I'd love to see a campaign to get more people to grow food for them.
At least we'll have them surviving somewhere.
Last year was the first year in five that I had so many bees using the lavender - lots of small bumble bees as well. Previous years there were hardly any so I hope they've remembered. Up to now there's not been one, this is beginning to look like a year without a summer.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum