The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Abducted 8-year-old girl found murdered

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abducted 8-year-old girl found murdered

Post by Guest on 22.06.13 18:32

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/22/charish-lilly-perriwinkle-body-found-dead-donald-james-smith_n_3483380.html?ref=topbar

I'm trying to understand how a mother could let her child go off with a stranger.

By the way, look who is number 1 in the missing children section at the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Re: Abducted 8-year-old girl found murdered

Post by Guest on 22.06.13 18:44

Perriwinkle's mother told police that Smith had befriended her and her daughter at Walmart on Friday night, then disappeared with the girl after saying he was going to take her to the store's McDonald's for a snack.

WTF, that is shocking, and unbelievable!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.06.13 19:38

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/22/charish-lilly-perriwinkle-body-found-dead-donald-james-smith_n_3483380.html?ref=topbar
I'm trying to understand how a mother could let her child go off with a stranger.
By the way, look who is number 1 in the missing children section at the bottom.
but then scan through the list and you find the a significant number have obviously been killed by their own parents. It is not a list one would want to be associated with.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 22.06.13 20:19

All I can say in polite language is what the hell was she  censored  censored   thinking!?  

Responsible parenting means not letting total strangers met in a supermarket/park/beach or wherever, take your child out of your view for any time or for any reason.

If a stranger starts talking to you and then offers to take your child for whatever reason especially if it's a male, then you say no.
Heck you might even want to mention it to security or a cop, it's called responsible parenting.
You might be responsible about your kids, protecting them from danger, from unwanted attention, you cannot guarantee another parent is as smart, caring or responsible as we have all too often seen.

A little girl was murdered because of her mom's stupidity.

What the  censored  was her mom thinking?

Was her mom even  censored  thinking?

A little bit of common sense, being a responsible parent and this little girl would still be alive today.

I don't know about you but when i am out and about with my bro, his wifey and their two kids we watch them like hawks, especially the younger one as she is special needs.
They are 13 and 11, they know their boundries when we are out, they are either in our view or we are in theirs.
They come when called and we come when they call
We do not allow strangers to take them off for a snack or on a ride, it wouldn't even cross our minds to let a stranger take them away, even if we have been talking to them for a while, it simply isn't done.

Another child dead due to parental stupidity.

I hope they prosecute the mom as well as the guy who killed Charish

angrypcuser

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.06.13 22:29

Either the mum is f******* mental, a stupid sucker for freebies, or there's more to the story.

The mum should be hang along with the pervert.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.06.13 9:09

More information here.

http://m.staugustine.com/news/local-news/2013-06-22/charish-perriwinkle-8-found-dead

I won't be surprised to hear that the mother has learning disabilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 23.06.13 20:26

Judging from info i am hearing about , it seems there is more to this story than is being told.

It seems the mom is a hooker with record.

It now seems possible that this was a pre arranged meeting between the mom and the murderer with her daughter as the 'prize'.

The mom was dropped off at the store with her daughter and the husband call them in as missing when they failed to return (how were they to get back?)

PERRYWINKLE RAYNE KIMI
HOY KIMBERLY

Can You Spell Stripper ?  ' Perrywinkle Rayne' KIMI - ( barf) - I added it because I thought it sounded " cute"

(JDG) JUDGMENT
Record Date :  9/10/2004 8:23:00 AM
Grantor:  PERRYWINKLE RAYNE KIMI
HOY KIMBERLY
Grantee:  NAME CHANGE
Book Type:  OR
Book / Page:  12028 / 2335
# of Pages:  1

---------------
Kimberly Hoy - Devul County - arrested for PROB NUDE ACTS = 2003

another file - 2 days in the Clink, could not come up with the 50 dollahs.... - PROB NUDE ACTS

She charged with M150.606 - - she was an a Exotic Dancer who provided favors - in the alley, on the street, .. backs of Walmarts, Churches.

His file - I am reading - 6 pages. 1993 -  - he has countless records of you name it, from A-Z - Duval County

HIS, MUG http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9488

He plead Guilty to - what was HE charged with ?- or what did he DO that he wasn't charged, as it was Hearsay and or No Contest  -

Plea of Guilty entered for the following -

1st Felony - Attempted Kidnapping 707.81, 774.04

2nd Felony-  showing obscene materials to Minors - 847.133

3rd Felony - showing obscene materials to Minors - 847.133
\

first felony punishable up to 15 yrs to life
2nd -felony punishable up to 5 yrs
3rd - felony punishable up to 5 yrs

122 days credit - jail time - he walked? - ..........don't know the answer.

2012 " Mr. Smith" - charges with Attempting to be a " Public officer"and charged with ATTEMPTED " Child Abuse"

Is it possible she was operating from home via webcam and introducing her daughter?

This makes more sense than her tale of being befriended by a stranger who offered to buy her clothes and treat her daughter to McDonalds

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum