The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by Guest on 25.06.13 20:25

....and yet on the other hand there are repeated cases of children left with psycho parents to be murdered.

http://news.sky.com/story/1107954/keanu-williams-mother-jailed-for-boy-s-murder

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by rainbow-fairy on 25.06.13 20:41

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:....and yet on the other hand there are repeated cases of children left with psycho parents to be murdered.

http://news.sky.com/story/1107954/keanu-williams-mother-jailed-for-boy-s-murder
Yep NFWTD 'psycho parents' - the SS will always go for the soft target given the chance, to make up their quota.
Be VERY sure, they know who the abused kids are and they are left to rot. Twofold reason:
1)Its less scary for them
2)Undamaged children are easier to adopt out.

Just a word on the irony of parents going through Family Court and being gagged (I never got that far), is that they can be (secretly) thrown into prison (on av 2 a year) for Contempt for talking about what's happening to them 'for the privacy of the children' yet when the Care Orders are rubberstamped, these kids are advertised in glossy colour newspapers like puppies! Photo's and all!
Anyone who has seen one of these (I forget what they are called) will know what I mean - its sickening. puke

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by mira2 on 26.06.13 0:19

It is heartbreaking reading this thread.
I live in central london and have witnessed over and over again the lunacy that is called child protection services. This is a body that is wholly funded by the taxpayer and its remit is to protect children at risk.
I have had the misfurtune of coming across families where the children within were not best served by the behaviour of the parents mostly the mother. Child services pulled out all the stops to protect the mother giving extra benefits, even though the children were being harmed by living with the mother.  Father had no say.  Few years later I have come across one particular family where it was obvious from the off that mother was not fit to care for her children because she was an alcoholic, but social services at the time deemed her to be a responsible parent and dad an outcast.  Today Dad is residing in the home because Mum ran  amok and the kids when they were old enough to have a voice made their voice known. This is one family among thousands who have been wronged by the system they are getting their lives back together with the help of their Dad and inch by inch bringing Mum back into the family equation.
I have also has the misfortune or perhaps fortune of having friends of sorts who work for services in the field of child protection.
They always appear to be working hard towards earning degress of some sort in order to raise their status...............the interesting thing for me is that these degrees they they are working towards are all part and parcel of their employment as civil servants and all paid for by guess who?
So you see the average civil servant out there who ends up dictating wht is what for our children earned her degree at our expense, yet he or she had her teaining under the Government of the days guidelines.   If we are to be realistic the Government of the day in the UK past hundred years are in no fit place to dictate family matters.   It is no secret that western government today is no fit for purpose i,e, not fitting of a society that envisages a planet that has resourses to sustain the genarations to come. Our leaders todays are mere puppets to the cartel, they are the greedy entities that will be exposed in the bad times that are before us. They had a choice, they choose to misleed they will be exposed..............they have behaved like parasites ..........we are entering into a new age where love will be the force. It wont be the be all and end all, but it will be a an awakining.
What I cannot get to grips with is the fact that there are individuals sat in the house of commoms and house of lords who have had charges for molestation of children.  how the hell can we get to grips with this sicknes in our society when ww have members of our parliament who should be locked up and the key thown away dictating tour future and our childrens rights.

Last line deleted.

mira2

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by whmon on 26.06.13 0:20

I have to agree with the above posts. As I said before, I own a Children's Day Nursery and I am sickened by SS. I sometimes have to go and sit in meetings with a family and up to 20 other professional individuals who are responding to the procedure like 'Stanley Milgram' subjects. Yes, sometimes the family structure is not ideal - maybe a single Mum whose husband was depressed and committed suicide while she was pregnant with her 4th child followed by her brother also committing suicide months later (a true story) and losing all of her children when all she needed was help. To a middle class mixed race family who were pillars of the local community who had to split up (they were told if they did not separate the child would be removed).

I'm still in contact with both of these families and others, all victims. Rainbow Fairy is right - this needs to be in the public view, it could happen to anyone. Incidentally, if you have young children you need to make a Will to state who will look after your children as the state will take them into care despite family members coming forward to claim them. If you die - the State has first claim on your children NOT Grandparents, siblings or Godparents.

____________________
This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

Posts : 434
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-04
Location : Back of Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by rainbow-fairy on 26.06.13 0:40

@whmon wrote:I have to agree with the above posts. As I said before, I own a Children's Day Nursery and I am sickened by SS. I sometimes have to go and sit in meetings with a family and up to 20 other professional individuals who are responding to the procedure like 'Stanley Milgram' subjects. Yes, sometimes the family structure is not ideal - maybe a single Mum whose husband was depressed and committed suicide while she was pregnant with her 4th child followed by her brother also committing suicide months later (a true story) and losing all of her children when all she needed was help. To a middle class mixed race family who were pillars of the local community who had to split up (they were told if they did not separate the child would be removed).

I'm still in contact with both of these families and others, all victims. Rainbow Fairy is right - this needs to be in the public view, it could happen to anyone. Incidentally, if you have young children you need to make a Will to state who will look after your children as the state will take them into care despite family members coming forward to claim them. If you die - the State has first claim on your children NOT Grandparents, siblings or Godparents.
Yep, I've got the Will and wishes sorted - it was Mum and Dad but since we lost Dad its Sister, hubby and 2 kids. She'd have her hands full but I know she would rather that than 'THEM' get near them and separate them, likely.

I'm still trying to find the link I mentioned earlier. One stat that sticks in my mind from it is that 3/4's of prostitutes had come from 'care'. CARE? What a joke (and NOT a funny one sadly)

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by rainbow-fairy on 26.06.13 0:46

@mira2 wrote:It is heartbreaking reading this thread.
I live in central london and have witnessed over and over again the lunacy that is called child protection services. This is a body that is wholly funded by the taxpayer and its remit is to protect children at risk.
I have had the misfurtune of coming across families where the children within were not best served by the behaviour of the parents mostly the mother. Child services pulled out all the stops to protect the mother giving extra benefits, even though the children were being harmed by living with the mother.  Father had no say.  Few years later I have come across one particular family where it was obvious from the off that mother was not fit to care for her children because she was an alcoholic, but social services at the time deemed her to be a responsible parent and dad an outcast.  Today Dad is residing in the home because Mum ran  amok and the kids when they were old enough to have a voice made their voice known. This is one family among thousands who have been wronged by the system they are getting their lives back together with the help of their Dad and inch by inch bringing Mum back into the family equation.
I have also has the misfortune or perhaps fortune of having friends of sorts who work for services in the field of child protection.
They always appear to be working hard towards earning degress of some sort in order to raise their status...............the interesting thing for me is that these degrees they they are working towards are all part and parcel of their employment as civil servants and all paid for by guess who?
So you see the average civil servant out there who ends up dictating wht is what for our children earned her degree at our expense, yet he or she had her teaining under the Government of the days guidelines.   If we are to be realistic the Government of the day in the UK past hundred years are in no fit place to dictate family matters.   It is no secret that western government today is no fit for purpose i,e, not fitting of a society that envisages a planet that has resourses to sustain the genarations to come. Our leaders todays are mere puppets to the cartel, they are the greedy entities that will be exposed in the bad times that are before us. They had a choice, they choose to misleed they will be exposed..............they have behaved like parasites ..........we are entering into a new age where love will be the force. It wont be the be all and end all, but it will be a an awakining.
What I cannot get to grips with is the fact that there are individuals sat in the house of commoms and house of lords who have had charges for molestation of children.  how the hell can we get to grips with this sicknes in our society when ww have members of our parliament who should be locked up and the key thown away dictating tour future and our childrens rights.

Last line deleted.
Well mira2 I don't know about Leon Britton but I'd put my last pence down that if I'd gone to a pub and left one of my kids behind like 'call me Dave' they'd be on a CP plan or in care... The whole system is rotten, unfit for purpose and needs tearing down and starting again...

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by rainbow-fairy on 26.06.13 1:51

Whilst searching for the link I've been on about all day, I found this on a Safequarding website:

http://www.safeguardingchildren.co.uk/section-9c-procedures.html

9.29 Left Alone

"When a child is not ready to be left alone, it can be a sad, lonely, frightening and potentially dangerous experience.  There are many possible risks, both physical and emotional, which could affect the child.

There is no rule in law that specifies the age at which it is legal to leave children alone. The NSPCC advise that most children under 13 are not mature enough to cope in an emergency, and should not be left alone for more than a very short while.  While this recommendation does not have the force of law, it is suggested as a minimum age.  Children need a certain level of maturity to be safely left on their own. 

Babies and young children should never be left alone in the home, whether they are asleep or awake, not even for a very short time.

The law also does not state at what age a young person can babysit. However where a babysitter is under the age of 16 years, parents remain legally responsible to ensure that the child comes to no harm.

If a practitioner has reason to believe that a young child/ren is home alone, they are expected to use their judgement and respond, depending on the circumstances.

There should have been sufficient attempts to rouse the parent/carer and, for example, a check that the parent is not in the back garden.

If, for example, the practitioner believes the parent is actually at home but choosing not to answer, they should call through the door that they are contacting the Police as it appears the child has been left alone.

The practitioner should attempt to contact the parent immediately, by mobile phone, or other responsible family member.  If for example the parent is at a neighbour's and has left a child/ren alone, it should be made clear that the parent is to return immediately.  The practitioner should discuss with the parent, after their return to the home and ascertaining that the child/ren is alright, the seriousness of leaving a child alone.

If it is not possible to quickly find out where the parent is and for them to return to the home and there is concern about a child's immediate safety, the Police are to be contacted as they have a duty to take urgent protective action. 

In all situations, the Practitioner is expected to remain at the home or outside the home if there is no access, until the parent returns or other action is taken, such as through the Police.

If necessary, the Practitioner should seek immediate advice from their Manager and/or the Named Person.""


"Well within the grounds of resonsible parenting, eh, Mr and Mrs???

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by wjk on 26.06.13 12:39

WOW! This thread is an eye opener for sure! My three are grown up now but I do have grandkids and if, god forbid, anything happened, I always presumed I would take them and care for them.
I'm so sorry to hear how you've been treated, r-f. My god!!

wjk

Posts : 126
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by lj on 26.06.13 15:36

I am sorry to read about the treatment they gave you, rainbow fairy. 

While sometimes I wish they would get something like a "parenting  exam" to filter out these egotistic hubristic idiots as the pathetic parents this forum is about, it shows again that when people are sitting in power to judge others, that all too often leads to abuse. 
Kate and Gerry were protected by their false image of importance. So many thought "they are doctors, it must be OK what they do". The same way people think from CPS "it's their job, they must know what they are doing".

If it is of any comfort: It's not only in your country where this is happening. It's widespread.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3274
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by rainbow-fairy on 26.06.13 16:41

@wjk wrote:WOW! This thread is an eye opener for sure! My three are grown up now but I do have grandkids and if, god forbid, anything happened, I always presumed I would take them and care for them.
I'm so sorry to hear how you've been treated, r-f. My god!!
It sure is an eye opener wjk, more people need to be aware how they operate.
TY for your condolences - mind I'm lucky in a way, yes it was hell but I have my precious children unlike the poor Websters and others countrywide.
It is an absolute scandal.

I pray your family are left well alone wjk roses

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by tigger on 26.06.13 16:59

Here are two links -  one to the Cleveland child abuse scandal where there was no proof, where the children were taken from their beds in the early morning and not allowed contact of any kind - phone or letters - with their relatives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal

Then in the 1950's some 3.300 children were sent to Australia and Canada.

Australia 1938:
"At a time when empty cradles are contributing woefully to empty spaces, it is necessary to look for external sources of supply. And if we do not supply from our own stock we are leaving ourselves all the more exposed to the menace of the teeming millions of our neighbouring Asiatic races."
His Grace the Archbishop of Perth, welcoming British child migrants shipped to Australia, August 1938

Australia 1944:
"It is proposed that the Commonwealth seek out in Britain and Europe, in each of the first three post-war years, at least 17,000 children a year (i.e. about 50,000 in three years) suitable and available for migration to Australia..."
Statement by the acting Australian Prime Minister, December 1944

Australia 1950:
"This party is the worst which we have ever received.
From whichever aspect they are considered, there is nothing to recommend them... We have in the past featured that it is an advantage to Australia to have immigrants of good sound British stock. If they are neither good nor sound we must modify our statements and lose one of our most profitable items of propaganda."
Fairbridge Society Report on Child Migrants sailing to Australia in 1950

http://www.childmigrantstrust.com/our-work/child-migration-history


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by wjk on 26.06.13 17:42

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@wjk wrote:WOW! This thread is an eye opener for sure! My three are grown up now but I do have grandkids and if, god forbid, anything happened, I always presumed I would take them and care for them.
I'm so sorry to hear how you've been treated, r-f. My god!!
It sure is an eye opener wjk, more people need to be aware how they operate.
TY for your condolences - mind I'm lucky in a way, yes it was hell but I have my precious children unlike the poor Websters and others countrywide.
It is an absolute scandal.

I pray your family are left well alone wjk roses

Thank you, r-f roses

wjk

Posts : 126
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by rainbow-fairy on 26.06.13 18:06

@lj wrote:I am sorry to read about the treatment they gave you, rainbow fairy. 

While sometimes I wish they would get something like a "parenting  exam" to filter out these egotistic hubristic idiots as the pathetic parents this forum is about, it shows again that when people are sitting in power to judge others, that all too often leads to abuse. 
Kate and Gerry were protected by their false image of importance. So many thought "they are doctors, it must be OK what they do". The same way people think from CPS "it's their job, they must know what they are doing".

If it is of any comfort: It's not only in your country where this is happening. It's widespread.
The fact its happening anywhere is an outrage lj when its quite clear from common sense, and the link I posted, that Mr and Mrs were at the least neglectful.
I've never neglected or abused my gorgeous boys in any way. Is SO wrong aaagh

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by jd on 27.06.13 11:25

Spending Cuts 'Will Tip More Kids Into Poverty'

Families with children are bearing more than half of the costs of the coalition's austerity programme, research indicates.

Government spending cuts and tax and benefit changes will tip another 600,000 children into poverty by 2015, according to a new report.

The findings, published by the Children's Commissioner for England, warns economic measures to slash the deficit will hit families the hardest.

It claims its research suggests the Government may not meet its legal obligations to children and young people.

Under the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, the UK is bound by international law to uphold children's rights to the maximum extent of available resources.

Independent economists behind the report, called A Child Rights Impact Assessment of the 2013 Budget, examined the full effect of the Government's tax and benefit reforms.

It found single parents and those with disabled children were being particularly hard hit, and that income of families with children had fallen by over twice as much as those without.

Families with children make up around 32% of working-age families in England and will bear more than half - 51% - of the costs of the benefit and tax changes for 2010-15, it said.

The report concluded families with children in the poorest 10% of the population are losing an average of £40 per week, with those in the lowest 20% and 30% losing £30.

It warned these losses represented a "very serious reduction" in income when the poorest families with children live off around £370 a week.

Universal credit reforms in 2015 will partially offset the impact but will not cancel out all the losses for the families since 2010, the researchers said.

Maggie Atkinson, Children's Commissioner for England, described the report as the "most comprehensive and accurate analysis we have to date on what exactly is happening to the poorest and some of the most vulnerable members of society".

She said: "It makes uncomfortable reading: they are getting progressively worse off and more children are entering poverty.

"Ultimately, that means more children going without the basics because their parents and carers cannot afford them." (bring in SS to take them away into foster homes....break up the family)

But the Treasury said the analysis "presents an incomplete picture".

A spokesman said: "It does not take into account the Spending Round announcements, including the continued protection of the schools budget and spending on the pupil premium, which provides extra funding for the most disadvantaged pupils."

The Children's Commissioner for England was set up as an independent voice to champion young people's interests and highlight their concerns.

http://news.sky.com/story/1108694/spending-cuts-will-tip-more-kids-into-poverty

More reason for the State to come and STEAL them.......

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by rainbow-fairy on 27.06.13 12:28

@jd wrote:Spending Cuts 'Will Tip More Kids Into Poverty'

Families with children are bearing more than half of the costs of the coalition's austerity programme, research indicates.

Government spending cuts and tax and benefit changes will tip another 600,000 children into poverty by 2015, according to a new report.

The findings, published by the Children's Commissioner for England, warns economic measures to slash the deficit will hit families the hardest.

It claims its research suggests the Government may not meet its legal obligations to children and young people.

Under the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, the UK is bound by international law to uphold children's rights to the maximum extent of available resources.

Independent economists behind the report, called A Child Rights Impact Assessment of the 2013 Budget, examined the full effect of the Government's tax and benefit reforms.

It found single parents and those with disabled children were being particularly hard hit, and that income of families with children had fallen by over twice as much as those without.

Families with children make up around 32% of working-age families in England and will bear more than half - 51% - of the costs of the benefit and tax changes for 2010-15, it said.

The report concluded families with children in the poorest 10% of the population are losing an average of £40 per week, with those in the lowest 20% and 30% losing £30.

It warned these losses represented a "very serious reduction" in income when the poorest families with children live off around £370 a week.

Universal credit reforms in 2015 will partially offset the impact but will not cancel out all the losses for the families since 2010, the researchers said.

Maggie Atkinson, Children's Commissioner for England, described the report as the "most comprehensive and accurate analysis we have to date on what exactly is happening to the poorest and some of the most vulnerable members of society".

She said: "It makes uncomfortable reading: they are getting progressively worse off and more children are entering poverty.

"Ultimately, that means more children going without the basics because their parents and carers cannot afford them." (bring in SS to take them away into foster homes....break up the family)

But the Treasury said the analysis "presents an incomplete picture".

A spokesman said: "It does not take into account the Spending Round announcements, including the continued protection of the schools budget and spending on the pupil premium, which provides extra funding for the most disadvantaged pupils."

The Children's Commissioner for England was set up as an independent voice to champion young people's interests and highlight their concerns.

http://news.sky.com/story/1108694/spending-cuts-will-tip-more-kids-into-poverty

More reason for the State to come and STEAL them.......
Spot on jd!

There seems to be plenty of £ for fosterers though - £20k per year per child!
Sadly, its all a £ racket. Most are in it for the £ not the child - one poor boy who goes on the bus with one of mine has been sent home TWICE this year after foster 'mummy' (who takes in child after child after child) sent him to school knowing he'd had sickness and diarrhoea all night. This is a 'state approved carer' fgs!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by jd on 02.07.13 19:24

Fury as Tesco sells horror-themed colouring book ‘for five-year-olds’ with scenes from The Shining and The Silence Of The Lambs
Colour Me Good - Arrggghhhh!! was for sale on supermarket's website
It has blood-spattered Psycho shower scene on cover - and worse inside
Line drawings to colour are stills from 18-rated films like Carrie and Misery
Grandfather found book while looking for book for his grandson, seven
Tesco apologises for selling book as suitable for children aged five to eight
Siobhan Freegard of Netmums says 'retailers have responsibility to protect'


Tesco has apologised after a horror-themed colouring book featuring gruesome pictures of blood, knives and screaming victims was marketed at children as young as five.
The book, called Colour Me Good - Arrggghhhh!!, features graphic drawings to colour in taken from famous horror films, including the man with nails in his head from Hellraiser, the woman holding a knife by her face from Misery, and a straitjacketed Anthony Hopkins in The Silence Of The Lambs.
Grandfather Chris Tuckwood came across the 16-page book while he was searching for a birthday present for his seven-year-old grandson, Reece.

Good present for a five-year-old? Tesco thought so, but has now apologised and removed it from sale

The blurb on the back cover says the book contains 'really scary stuff' and 'more blood than you can shake a dagger at'.
Inside, there are line drawings of iconic stills from terrifying 18-rated films aimed at adults, including Fatal Attraction, The Shining, and Carrie and A Clockwork Orange.
Mr Tuckwood, 56, of Derby, who found the book on Tesco's website, said: 'It was advertised as being suitable for kids from five to eight - I don’t think so.

The colouring book features drawings from 18-rated horror films such as Hellraiser - this is the villain, Pinhead

'It is unbelievable that they can sell such a thing aimed at kids. I don’t think I have to say why it’s unsuitable, that much is obvious.
'Who on earth are they employing that thinks this is OK?'
A Tesco spokesman said the product was placed on the company’s website by the book’s publisher.
He said: 'We have very clear guidelines for third-party sellers who list items on our website, and are sorry that on this occasion they weren’t followed

Fatal Attraction: The moment when Glenn Close puts a rabbit belonging to her lover's child into boiling water

Child-killer Freddy Kruger from Nightmare On Elm Street, and the eponymous Carrie covered in pigs' blood

'We will be speaking with the seller to remind them of the importance of selecting the right category when listing products with us.
'Of course when issues do arise we act quickly with the seller to ensure that the item is updated with the correct information.'
But Siobhan Freegard, founder of Netmums.com, said retailers had to 'take responsibility and help parents and schools in the difficult job of protecting our children and allowing them to retain some innocence in childhood.'
She added: 'Protecting our children from violent and sexual imagery is almost impossible in this digital world and those who believe it is just “down to the parents” only have to look at this example to see that.
'However much we block internet porn at home, or refuse to buy overtly sexy clothing, there is always another leak springing up round the corner.

'This book is a gruesome find and yet it is easy to imagine it arriving by post as a gift from a caring grandparent who knows his or her grandson likes 'baddies' without having seen the content, as it is positioned as suitable for children.'
The book’s publisher, I Love Mel, insisted the product is aimed at adults - despite a slogan on the book’s cover describing it as 'The COOL colouring-in book for good colourer-inners (as well as beginners).

The infamous scene from The Shining in which Jack Nicholson hacks through a bathroom door is in the book

A Clockwork Orange, which tells the story of a dystopian nightmare in a future society, is also pictured

Mel Elliott, who runs I Love Mel, said her book was designed for adults rather than children.
She said: 'Firstly and most importantly, my products are not aimed at kids. They are a contemporary, pop-culture inspired range that are aimed at playful grown-ups.
'I was unaware that Tesco were a stockist as a separate distribution company deal with the wholesale of my products.

'The front cover features a drawing from the horror movie Psycho, in which a woman is stabbed to death in the shower.
'I believe that this one image is a fairly large clue that this is not a book aimed at children.
'However, it does state on Tesco’s website that my products are aimed at five to eight year olds, which is an error on their part.'
The product has now been removed from Tesco’s website.

Terrifying: The book contains drawings featuring knives
Anthony Hopkins in a straitjacket in The Silence Of The Lambs and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's childcatcher

The classic shark film Jaws is pictured in the book - you can colour in the shark's teeth and its victim's bikini

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2353414/Fury-Tesco-sells-horror-themed-colouring-books-year-olds-scenes-The-Shining-Silence-Lambs.html

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.07.13 20:23

Jaysus - I'm speechless!!! That is vile!!!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by jd on 02.07.13 20:37

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Jaysus - I'm speechless!!! That is vile!!!

I know....Am I surprised, from what I have been learning not really. These kind of things seem to be planned on purpose

When you see Cameron swan around Kazakhstan bleating human rights, when at home he does nothing about the child abuse the rich and elite are doing to our kids, and nothing about Social Services stealing out kids and breaking families up & legally banning parents from having any communications with their kids through secret courts..........

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by Cherry on 02.07.13 21:19

I believe this is all part of the bigger picture of taking away a child's childhood, we have seen the sexualisation of children repeatedly in inappropriate clothing being sold for young children, explicit sex education for young children brought in, inappropriate content in children's programmes, inappropriate content going out before 9pm etc.

Cherry

Posts : 2150
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : Emirates Stadium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by jd on 03.07.13 1:39

@Cherry wrote:I believe this is all part of the bigger picture of taking away a child's childhood, we have seen the sexualisation of children repeatedly in inappropriate clothing being sold for young children, explicit sex education for young children brought in, inappropriate content in children's programmes, inappropriate content going out before 9pm etc.

Add to this the rights children got in being able to sue their parents, or teachers who tried to teach them discipline & respect. Or other things like Ed Balls trying to bring in sex education to 5 year olds teaching them about masturbation. Other ministers trying to lower the age of consent etc. I have seen absolutely nothing from any government past or present, labour or tory, that brings the family unit together...Its all been the opposite and splitting them up. This is the exact NWO agenda, which no doubt they discuss in their secret Bilderberg meetings when they all get together as one & away from what they are in the MSM

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by Cherry on 03.07.13 10:50

I believe they have their enablers as well, many of whom in the entertainment industry, don't know if anyone remembered last year X Factor where one of the acts had dancers in very skimpy clothing looking like they were making out, Simon Cowell made some comment that he was distracted by the dancers and made out he was shocked, however, he is Mr. X Factor and would have known they were going to be on as he would have okayed it and seen them in rehearsals, it was not appropriate for family viewing and there were number of complaints, also in last series complaints about the pop stars who had guest slots on what they were wearing or shall we say not wearing and how they behaved, all this is to get kids used to adult stuff being around them as the norm, don't know whether anyone watched kids programmes lately, but when I've watched them some contain stuff which I would say totally unsuitable for kids, more adult themed stuff. 


NB - not that I sit around watching kids programmes all the time titter  but when I've caught bits when others watching. smilie

Cherry

Posts : 2150
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : Emirates Stadium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by littlepixie on 03.07.13 11:21

I am a foster carer and although I get paid an annual fee, that fee is my wage to be on duty 24 hours a day seven days a week and equates to less than minimum wage.

These children have to be put before your own family at times as the standards expected for their care are so high and every move you make is checked up on as it should be. 
Our wages have been frozen and will continue to be frozen for the forseeable future.
The fostering allowance gets spent on the child, every penny of it and is usually about £100 a week for a teenager but varies slightly in different areas.
I foster teenagers and earn every penny I get. Many of these young people have mental health problems and behavioural problems and come from homes where a parent has mental health problems and has abused or neglected them to a terrible degree. I've seen the scars and deformities where they've had their fingers broken by a parent or been hit by a car and never had medical attention. I see their food anxieties, stealing and hiding food because they have been starved. 

I've lost count of the times my house has been smashed up and vandalised by them or I've had to spend nights chasing round at 3am in the morning looking for them. 

If I didn't foster them where would they go?

I can't comment on how some children are taken into care and others not and have every sympathy for the cases I have read about on here.

I just wanted to show the other side of the coin.

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by aquila on 03.07.13 11:27

I watched a documentary a week or so ago - Panorama, Kids Lost in Care. It was dreadful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22960037

aquila

Posts : 7952
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by mira2 on 03.07.13 22:03

It has finally dawned on me that, if I am going to make a difference to the lunacy that is our world today,
I need to let go of my anger with the status quo that is a never ending cesspit of attack and defence and
a repeat of decades of a few parasites with way to much wealth and clout doing  everything in their power
to destroy planet earth.
Anger and words on a screen will not impact on the agenda that has been carefully crafted over the past 2
centuries, aided and abatted by our western Governments and our Royal families whose self serving greed
served themselves well but left generation to come to pay the price. Our world is as ever all about money,
the few who control it have been in control of it for past 2 centuries, that they now control every breathe
we take whoever we are wherever we live is because our european families over the years abused their power
and signed all kinds of sadistic treaties in order to fund their frivolous lifestyles and that of their cahoots.
Washington DC past decade has been raising the anti "New World Order" quite scary when you get to grips with
the fact that Washington DC is a 'Corporation' - If you don't believe me google 1874 Washington DC.
What I am trying to get at is my belief that a few shady characters with way to much dosh who control Washington
DC and possibly all of our European Royal families (due to the credit afforded to them) are running amok behind
the scenes. 
My first hunch that something was not quite right was when T Blair overnight alligned himself with 'shoot from the hip'
idiotic comments from G.W.Bush. I can't remember where I picked up on it (I did) that Blair had given the all clear for
Mossad to set up base under Downing street. (Inteligence operations of course).That for me was a signal that we the
people of this little planet are facing years upon years of real struggle to save this little planet of ours from distinction.
I do feel for the youth out there today and I know in my heart that unless the masses unite and speak with one voice
the monsters will do their will..............they will destroy this beautiful planet.
What I really wanted to say, I have not..........this might not be the right time.

mira2

Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child STEALING by UK Social Services

Post by jd on 04.07.13 0:56

@mira2 wrote:It has finally dawned on me that, if I am going to make a difference to the lunacy that is our world today,
I need to let go of my anger with the status quo that is a never ending cesspit of attack and defence and
a repeat of decades of a few parasites with way to much wealth and clout doing  everything in their power
to destroy planet earth.
Anger and words on a screen will not impact on the agenda that has been carefully crafted over the past 2
centuries, aided and abatted by our western Governments and our Royal families whose self serving greed
served themselves well but left generation to come to pay the price. Our world is as ever all about money,
the few who control it have been in control of it for past 2 centuries, that they now control every breathe
we take whoever we are wherever we live is because our european families over the years abused their power
and signed all kinds of sadistic treaties in order to fund their frivolous lifestyles and that of their cahoots.
Washington DC past decade has been raising the anti "New World Order" quite scary when you get to grips with
the fact that Washington DC is a 'Corporation' - If you don't believe me google 1874 Washington DC.
What I am trying to get at is my belief that a few shady characters with way to much dosh who control Washington
DC and possibly all of our European Royal families (due to the credit afforded to them) are running amok behind
the scenes. 
My first hunch that something was not quite right was when T Blair overnight alligned himself with 'shoot from the hip'
idiotic comments from G.W.Bush. I can't remember where I picked up on it (I did) that Blair had given the all clear for
Mossad to set up base under Downing street. (Inteligence operations of course).That for me was a signal that we the
people of this little planet are facing years upon years of real struggle to save this little planet of ours from distinction.
I do feel for the youth out there today and I know in my heart that unless the masses unite and speak with one voice
the monsters will do their will..............they will destroy this beautiful planet.
What I really wanted to say, I have not..........this might not be the right time.

clapping1  Agree with every word. I would only add its far more than a handful in control. Its an ideology that involves many in their cult NWO, a cult that owns the world in every aspect & in every sense and made our countries 'corporates'.... bankers, energy companies, food companies

The NWO has been meticulously planned for decades right down to the finer detail

Also google 1776...The start of the American revolution, Boston, April ...237 years is highly significant

There is a reason why the Florida election recount of 2000 so Bush was president in 2001...

As for bliar

Tony Blair was worth $35 million dollars. But that’s not enough to get Blair on the waiting list for $50 million 200 foot yachts, to have a chalet in Gstaad, $50 million penthouses in Paris and New York, and a private plane to fly between them, or to wear a $736,000 Franck Muller watch on his wrist, sign his name with a $700,000 Mont Blanc jewel-encrusted pen, and drink $10,000 “martinis on a rock” (gin or vodka poured over a diamond) at New York’s Algonquin Hotel.

In a world in which every member of the Forbes Four Hundred is a billionaire plus or multi-billionaire, $35,000,000 just doesn’t cut it. In 2006 the manager of one hedge fund was paid $1,700,000,000 for one year’s thieving. Another 25 were paid $575,000,000 for their skills in front-running trades. $35 million is probably the annual budget for their household servants.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/07/01/has-washingtons-arrogance-undone-its-empire-paul-craig-roberts/

Remember what bliar did to our country & this is his reward! Now a middle east 'peace' envoy who doesn't want to entertain talks & 'peace' in Syria, but calling to arm the flesh eating rebels to kill instead (they need to get to Iran). The same bliar who dodged all calls for a review into 7/7 and the facts....The bliar who set up social securities to STEAL kids from UK families in secret courts, destroying and breaking up families for no just reason and in secret

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum