The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

TWA Crash: 'New Evidence' Of Missile Strike

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by jd on 20.06.13 12:11

Experts say they can back up the theory that the 1996 air disaster was planned, as authorities are urged to reopen the probe.

By Sky News US Team, in New York
Calls have been made for a new inquiry into the 1996 crash of a TWA jet off the coast of New York amid fresh claims that a missile was involved.

TWA Flight 800 came down just minutes after taking off from JFK airport, killing all 230 people on board.

The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) concluded that a centre fuel tank explosion, sparked by faulty wiring, was to blame.

However, former investigators now say that new evidence points to the often-discounted theory that a missile had been fired at the Paris-bound aircraft.

There were multiple eyewitness accounts of a fireball going up from the ground and hitting the plane before it went down, accounts which the FBI dismissed at the time.

We don't know who fired the missile, but we have a lot more confidence that it was a missile," Jim Speer, an accident investigator for the Airline Pilots Association, said.

The investigators raise doubts about the NTSB's four-year investigation and findings, to be aired in a documentary next month to coincide with the 17th anniversary of the crash.

In a petition seeking to reopen the probe, they say they have "reviewed the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) radar evidence along with new evidence not available to the NTSB during the official investigation".

Those calling for a review of the investigation include former NTSB accident investigator Hank Hughes and Bob Young, a former senior accident investigator for the now-defunct airline.

Tom Stalcup, a physicist and co-founder of a group called Flight 800 Independent Researchers Organisation, also questions the NTSB's original findings and is featured prominently in the documentary.

The NTSB said it was aware of the documentary and agency spokeswoman Kelly Nantel said: "All petitions for reconsideration are thoroughly reviewed, and a determination is usually made within about 60 days.

"While the NTSB rarely re-investigates issues that have already been examined, our investigations are never closed and we can review any new information not previously considered by the board."

She added: "Investigators took great care reviewing, documenting and analysing facts and data and held a five-day hearing to gather additional facts before determining the probable cause of the accident during a two-day board meeting," she said.

The former investigators calling for a new probe contend that the testimony of more than 200 witnesses who reported seeing streaks of light headed toward the plane should be reconsidered.

The NTSB said after the first investigation that it found no evidence of a missile strike.

It explained that what witnesses saw was probably the jet pitching upward in the first few moments after the explosion, but some witnesses still maintain that they saw a streak of light before the explosion.

John Seaman, the leader of an organisation of TWA 800 victims' families, said there have been several attempts over the years to reopen the investigation.

"Unless something was to develop that would be very clear and compelling, then a lot of these interested parties are not really helpful," said Mr Seaman, whose niece died on the flight.

"They reopen wounds," he said of the petitioners.

"Personally I can't keep going over it again and again. I think most families feel that way."

http://news.sky.com/story/1105820/twa-crash-new-evidence-of-missile-strike

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWA Crash: 'New Evidence' Of Missile Strike

Post by jd on 20.06.13 12:14

http://www.show-the-house.com/id87.html

Photo of Cruise Missile that shot down TWA Flight 800?

Photo (below) taken by Linda Kabot who was standing on an outdoor deck of the restaurant Dockers in East Quogue, New York and facing north minutes before TWA Flight 800 exploded with a white flash followed by an orange-red fireball.

Days later, Mrs. Kabot was about to pitch the developed photo for poor definition when her husband Lance, looking over her shoulder, said, "Wait, what's that?"

Just over the heads of the people attending a fundraiser for Mrs. Kabot's boss, the Superintendent (Mayor) of Southampton, Vincent J. Cannuscio, appears what looks very much like a cruise missile in a pitch down attitude at about 150 feet altitude and heading out to the Atlantic Ocean on a southwest heading from the general direction of Long Island Sound.

Mrs. Kabot told me her friend in Quogue, right on the Atlantic shore and southwest of East Quogue, told her a strange, unidentified object flew over her home and out to sea in the very same time frame just prior to the shootdown of TWA Flight 800.

The low-flying missile evaded radar in the evening twilight and began its ascent right at the seashore, which explains why several observers thought a missile was launched in the sand dunes.

The rising missile crossed under the approaching jet's flight path way out in front of it and then curved back, finally heading from southwest to northeast, as it caught TWA Flight 800 from behind on the starboard bow behind the cockpit.

This map, from Google Earth, illustrates my theory (www.show-the-house.com/id13.html), which explains all observed phenomena:

The missile's exhaust was bright enough to be seen by FBI Witness #174 from his home 60 miles away near Norwalk, Connecticut, which rules out a shoulder launched missile from a Captain Sinbad's ship under TWA Flight 800's path.

The cruise missile did not seek the heat of a jet engine, but homed in on the body of the aircraft.

This Kabot photo (below) was suppressed in the USA, but thank the Almighty the French are free of our freedom of the press!

I personally suspect a false flag military intelligence operation was afoot to justify putting American muscle on Mesopotamian patrol, but somehow things got all fouled up.  The lesson learned for the conspirators was to "go massive" the next time.  Yes, there are psychopaths among us in positions of authority!

Photo from Paris Match, of 7 November 1996 (No. 2476), pages 90 and 91:  (No, that is not the moon above the woman's head, but rather a bulb for a lamp on the Dockers restaurant's outdoor deck.)

Criminals will assert absolute secrecy in the name of national security to hide their crimes.  Their anti-Arab anti-Semitism, which emanates from Zionism, is a plague of pandemic proportions in the USA.

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 20.06.13 12:20

Eyewitness - TWA Flight 800

Major Fred Meyer, a Ret. International Guard helicopter pilot and decorated Vietnam Veteran is one of hundreds of eyewitnesses that saw a missile hit TWA Flight 800 on July 17th 1996 over Long Island.

Also Ray Lahr, a Flight 800 Investigator believes the plane was shot down and does not believe in the NTSB's conclusions.

None of the 200 eyewitness's that day were not allowed to testify at the NTSB's public hearings.

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 20.06.13 12:25

Conspiracy Confirmed! TWA Flight 800 Whistleblowers Speak Out – NTSB Told Them To Lie

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 20:08

We learn tonight that the crash of TWA Flight 800 off of the coast of New York back in 1996 was much more than we had been previously told as whistleblowers have come out stating that the NTSB told them to lie by placing gag orders on this entire episode of American history in another US government coverup now falling to pieces. Think that the crash of TWA’s flight 800 wasn’t a cover-up or a conspiracy? Then you haven’t read the latest. (An outstanding video on the coverup of TWA Flight 800 also below):  

A group of whistleblowers, including a number of aviation experts, have come forward in a new documentary to claim that the official explanation for the crash of TWA Flight 800 was wrong and a gas tank explosion did not bring down the flight off the coast of New York.

In fact, the whistleblower team, which includes among its members investigators who at the time worked for the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), TWA, and the Airline Pilots Association, all of whom have since retired from their positions, have now claimed that during the incident, they were all placed under a gag order by the NTSB. The NTSB subsequently ended up falsifying the official conclusion of the cause of the crash. The whistleblowers said that they would say much more on a Wednesday media interview as the lies of the US government are quickly now falling apart. Much more below.

Benghazi ‘Narrative’ Reads Like TWA 800′s.  To sustain the lie, however, insiders had to tell more lies still.  The FBI would fabricate a second interview with Witness No. 73 that never took place.  The CIA — yes, that CIA — would fabricate a second interview with Mike Wire that also never took place.  NTSB insiders would lie outright about what Joseph Delgado saw, but the election came and went without anyone even knowing who these people were.  In 1996, however, there was no ubiquitous internet, no Facebook, no YouTube.  Fox News came online only later that year.  It would have been impossible for any White House to pull this massive a misdirection off in 2012 so close to home.  America would have seen videos of the shoot-down online before the White House could control the information flow.

TWA Flight 800: 16 Years and Still No Questions.  In the year 2000, investigative reporter James Sanders came to Kansas City to talk about his research into the fate of TWA flight 800, the plane that crashed into the waters off Long Island on July 17, 1996, sixteen years ago today.  Sanders chose Kansas City because the town had historically been the headquarters for TWA.  As a result, many pilots, mechanics, and flight attendants still lived there.  The audience was filled with them.  Almost to a person, they believed what he was saying — the plane had been shot out of the sky.

Investigating the Mystery of TWA 800.  Sunday, July 17th, marked the 15th anniversary of the explosion of TWA Flight 800 off the coast of Long Island, New York at approximately 8:30 p.m., 12 minutes after it left New York’s Kennedy Airport heading for Paris, killing all 230 people aboard.  To commemorate this tragic event, AIM gathered a group of people who have looked into this event, each bringing his own insights and knowledge of the case to the table.

Video:  TWA 800: The Search for the Truth

Mystery of TWA Flight 800 Lives On.  The last active lawsuit seeking to get to the truth of what happened back on July 17, 1996, when TWA 800 blew up off the coast of Long Island, has basically reached the end of the line.

Mystery of TWA Flight 800 Lives On.  [Ray] Lahr is a former Navy pilot, engineer and crash investigator, who spent more than 30 years with United Air Lines, the last 20 of those as a safety representative for the Air Line Pilots Association.  He received the Air Safety Award, the highest honor given by the Air Line Pilots Association, and was an engineer, who designed and patented the Jeppesen Computer, which is widely used by airline pilots.  Ray Lahr became interested in the case as events unfolded.  But he chose to get involved after watching a CIA-produced animation of the government’s scenario of what happened to TWA 800.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/06/conspiracy-confirmed-twa-flight-800-whistleblowers-speak-out-ntsb-told-them-to-lie-2452152.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=beforeitsnews

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.06.13 17:47

I have a friend who used to be a TWA steward. He told me they were sure it was shot down. 

I think the weird explanation of a small aircraft full of explosives about to fly into the TWA flight at that height is ridiculous. Could such a small aircraft even attain the speed and height?  The we still have two missiles launched, one to hit the attacking aircraft and one hitting the TWA by accident.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 20.06.13 18:36

@tigger wrote:I have a friend who used to be a TWA steward. He told me they were sure it was shot down. 

I think the weird explanation of a small aircraft full of explosives about to fly into the TWA flight at that height is ridiculous. Could such a small aircraft even attain the speed and height?  The we still have two missiles launched, one to hit the attacking aircraft and one hitting the TWA by accident.

The documentary is aired on July 17th. It has the real potential to bring down a whole government/nation if what it is implying is proven. Interesting its made MSM (and at this stage too) as truths never make the MSM in the normal scheme of things. There is a video of the missile apparently. But there will probably be a big false flag event before then most likely in order to bring the population back into line

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.06.13 19:19

@jd wrote:
@tigger wrote:I have a friend who used to be a TWA steward. He told me they were sure it was shot down. 

The documentary is aired on July 17th. It has the real potential to bring down a whole government/nation if what it is implying is proven. Interesting its made MSM (and at this stage too) as truths never make the MSM in the normal scheme of things. There is a video of the missile apparently. But there will probably be a big false flag event before then most likely in order to bring the population back into line

According to the research of "Unter Falschen Flagge" the air traffic controller who was in contact with both planes (allegedly) was the very same man who had been on duty when Egypt Air 990 crashed in 1999.
I wonder who was on duty during the TWA crash.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 20.06.13 23:02

Compelling evidence jd and tigger, TY smilie
As soon as I saw the title on my e-mail I just knew it was your topic jd winkwink tongue

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 20.06.13 23:25

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Compelling evidence jd and tigger, TY smilie
As soon as I saw the title on my e-mail I just knew it was your topic jd winkwinktongue

dance notme

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 21.06.13 1:26

@jd wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:Compelling evidence jd and tigger, TY smilie
As soon as I saw the title on my e-mail I just knew it was your topic jd winkwinktongue

dance notme
Uh huh LOL laughat

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.06.13 8:57

Didn't make it clear that I was talking about 9/11 in my earlier post. But regarding the person who was (amongst others) on duty during 9/11 and also two years earlier when Egypt Air (I believe with a number of high-ranking Egyptian military) crashed was Pete Zalewski  and here's a picture of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG_N7h2J6Lo - Unter Falscher Flagge this is one of the best videos (English subtitles) I've ever seen and it deals not only with 9/11, but with earlier false flag operations as well.  

The TWA strikes me as possibly a try-out for a false flag that went wrong, hence the story about a small aircraft full of explosives being the cause of the accidental hit by one of two missiles. That fairy tale doesn't explain how the missiles were so ready and  why they got the link for Osama Bin Laden and the small plane out 'in the open' as a desperate explanation of the crash. That they used this excuse -  years before 9/11 seems curious. The outline of a 'Bin Laden attack' would already have been on the table so to speak.
Then the missiles - (aren't these explanations very familiar to us? McC style?) which weren't there at all, are explained by having been launched from a boat which was never traced.
Rather too many explanations - a small plane with explosives, two uncannily smart operators on a pleasure boat launching ground-to-air missiles and a faulty fuel tank on the plane.

The passenger lists of both planes (TWA and Egypt Air) may be of interest. TWA was 1996 and Egypt Air 1999 - both leaving NY.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 21.06.13 11:51

9/11 was planned many decades previous to the actual event, its the one TPTB were all working & waiting towards. TWA could well have been a missile test false flag, it was almost at half way point between george bush's NWO declaration and 9/11. And a week before that Bohemians festival thing the top elite who own our world go to, the one where they wrap themselves up in bed sheets (hope they're clean!) and bow before that huge statue thing. There's been a few false flags around this date in July

If its proven it was a missile, and the photo does clearly show a missile (photoshop wasn't really around in those days), then there can only be 3 perpetrators

Terrorist...is it likely they could obtain, hide, set up a launch pad for a surface to air missile, and the US military/government/CIA not notice? 

Foreign Country...Could they do the same?

US government....This is the only likely and realistic source that could launch a missile attack on its own soil without being detected

I've read that the TWA plane was only on that flight path due to delays, it should have been an El AL plane at that time

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum