The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Politician admits an affair... with an ALIEN!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Politician admits an affair... with an ALIEN!

Post by Ayniia on 19.06.13 16:14

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Politician admits an affair... with an ALIEN!

Post by ShuBob on 19.06.13 16:17

...daft

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.06.13 19:35

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/confessions-of-an-alien-abductee/4od

In case there's anyone brave enough to watch the programme in which he appeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.06.13 20:44

Not surprisngly, there have been a lot of comments on this article - 388 so far.

Here are the latest 10:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOON ALERT!!!!
- Smallgreenbouncyone , here, 19/6/2013 19:26
Click to rate Rating 1
Report abuse
Tells you all you need to know about a Labour politician - I'm certain Milliband is an alien.
- Andrea , buckingahm, Algeria, 19/6/2013 19:13
Click to rate Rating 2
Report abuse
Is he hiding another alien under his comb-over?
- Gladiatrix , Londinium, United Kingdom, 19/6/2013 19:12
Click to rate Rating 1
Report abuse
Well he is Labour, what do you expect. LMAO
- cozmik , RIP-UK, United Kingdom, 19/6/2013 19:00
Click to rate Rating 1
Report abuse
He`s been on the "Bob Hope"
- Rob , Herts, 19/6/2013 18:55
Click to rate Rating 4
Report abuse
labour M.Ps have always been on another planet
- paddyleeds1 , leeds, 19/6/2013 18:54
Click to rate Rating 4
Report abuse
Yes dear, whatever you say dear.
- Angela , Morpeth., 19/6/2013 18:37
Click to rate Rating 4
Report abuse
It must be the labour controlled council.
- Ted , Donny, United Kingdom, 19/6/2013 18:35
Click to rate Rating 1
Report abuse
Ah so that's who stole my spaceship, I want it back Cat Queen NOW !!!!!!!!!!!
- Mad Steve , Planet Earth, 19/6/2013 18:28
Click to rate Rating 3
Report abuse
It's so obvious he's trying to cover up the times he spends with his female passenger....("oh yes love I was abducted again...yes it took place at that seedy hotel...I just don't know where the hours went.....")
- Lucid nonsense , Chorley, 19/6/2013 18:14
Click to rate Rating 7

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343983/Labour-politician-admits-affair--ALIEN-Father-talks-belief-extra-terrestial-life-claims-fathered-love-child-one.html#ixzz2Wh1ugWO7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 19.06.13 21:45

People VOTED for this idiot !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 19.06.13 22:03

@PeterMac wrote:People VOTED for this idiot !
PM I keep using this smile on you because youaretheman exalt

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 19.06.13 23:34

Yes AND Farage !

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.06.13 9:11

@listener wrote:

Yes AND Farage !
What Farage has advocated is that our country becomes independent again (like the successful Norway and Switzerland, OUTSIDE the E.U.)

It's hardly surprisng that millions say they will vote UKIP at the next election - when the other three parties all want us to lose even more independence to the E.U.

ADDITIONAL NOTE;

Eurozone: In recession

U.K. NOT in recession

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.06.13 9:17

@listener wrote:

Yes AND Farage !

To be fair, Farage looks like an alien.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.06.13 10:59

https://i82.servimg.com/u/f82/17/92/87/00/nigel_14.jpg

I'm trying to figure out how to post an image, so if this doesn't work please ignore.

ETA. I see it didn't work. I've been through all the instructions previously on the forum and still haven't figured it out.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 20.06.13 11:05

@aquila wrote:
@listener wrote:

Yes AND Farage !

He's the only one, along with Daniel Hannan MEP, who is speaking out against the outrageous corruption being carried out in full view at UK, EU, and Global levels.

Of course he is painted as a 'nutter' by those whose corrupt practices are brought out into the light.

Beware of listening to those who would diminish Nigel Farage and listen to what he has to say first.

We all know how the propagandists work. They ridicule any opposition who threaten to expose them, to try to make them dis-believable. Look at how Lord McAlpine has written the formula in his book, about how to make someone into a person not to be believed.... so beware and don't fall for that old propaganda trick, become informed and then make your judgment.spin

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.06.13 11:18

@bobbin wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@listener wrote:

Yes AND Farage !

He's the only one, along with Daniel Hannan MEP, who is speaking out against the outrageous corruption being carried out in full view at UK, EU, and Global levels.

Of course he is painted as a 'nutter' by those whose corrupt practices are brought out into the light.

Beware of listening to those who would diminish Nigel Farage and listen to what he has to say first.

We all know how the propagandists work. They ridicule any opposition who threaten to expose them, to try to make them dis-believable. Look at how Lord McAlpine has written the formula in his book, about how to make someone into a person not to be believed.... so beware and don't fall for that old propaganda trick, become informed and then make your judgment.spin

ha ha ha bobbin, I'm voting for Farage. Not because he has any policies - I find him marginally less odious than the rest of them - but because I can't ever vote Tory again. As for Labour and the Libs I couldn't forgive myself for even considering them.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 20.06.13 12:11

@bobbin wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@listener wrote:

Yes AND Farage !

Thank you for the insight on this bobbin I had no idea about it but makes total sense.

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.13 12:46

Labour’s Simon Parkes, beamed down from the mothership to his seat on Whitby Town Council when he’s not on a different planet, has confessed he has a secret lovechild named Zarka after an extra-terrestrial tryst with an alien he calls the Cat Queen. His wife isn’t pleased now the truth is out there:
“My wife found out about it and was very unhappy, clearly. That caused a few problems, but it is not on a human level, so I don’t see it as wrong.”
Probed further, Parkes says his real mother is a 9 foot alien with green fingers:
“Two green stick things came in. I was aware of some movement over my head. I thought, ‘they’re not mummy’s hands, mummy’s hands are pink’. I was looking straight into its face. It enters my mind through my eyes and it sends a message down my optic nerve into my brain. It says ‘I am your real mother, I am your more important mother’.”
Helpfully he has even drawn a 4-dimensional sketch of what the little green men look like:

http://order-order.com/page/3/

what

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 20.06.13 13:02

Cherry Blossom wrote:Labour’s Simon Parkes, beamed down from the mothership to his seat on Whitby Town Council when he’s not on a different planet, has confessed he has a secret lovechild named Zarka after an extra-terrestrial tryst with an alien he calls the Cat Queen. His wife isn’t pleased now the truth is out there:
“My wife found out about it and was very unhappy, clearly. That caused a few problems, but it is not on a human level, so I don’t see it as wrong.”
Probed further, Parkes says his real mother is a 9 foot alien with green fingers:
“Two green stick things came in. I was aware of some movement over my head. I thought, ‘they’re not mummy’s hands, mummy’s hands are pink’. I was looking straight into its face. It enters my mind through my eyes and it sends a message down my optic nerve into my brain. It says ‘I am your real mother, I am your more important mother’.”
Helpfully he has even drawn a 4-dimensional sketch of what the little green men look like:

what

I have a question, where's Zarka the child?
I like the drawings seems like a Lovecraft type of thing. :)

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.13 13:30

@Ayniia wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:Labour’s Simon Parkes, beamed down from the mothership to his seat on Whitby Town Council when he’s not on a different planet, has confessed he has a secret lovechild named Zarka after an extra-terrestrial tryst with an alien he calls the Cat Queen. His wife isn’t pleased now the truth is out there:

what

I like the drawings seems like a Lovecraft type of thing.  :)

Zarka must be on another planet like its father, sounds like is 9ft mother would be good at gardening.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 20.06.13 14:17

Simon Parkes is not the only one trying to convince us of ET's....

Paul Hellyer - ex Canadian Minister of National Defense Testified at the Citizen Hearing On Disclosure (CHD) knowing of 4 Alien races actively visiting Earth - Two Living ETs Working with US Government

He is the longest serving current member of the Privy Council, just ahead of Prince Philip

"At least four species" of alien have been visiting Earth for "thousands of years";
Some of the aliens hail from the "Zeta Reticuli, the Pleiades, Orion, Andromeda, and Altair star systems" and "may have different agendas";
"there are live ETs on Earth at this present time, and at least two of them are working with the United States government".

Still works in politics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/06/05/paul-hellyer-aliens-ufos-video_n_3390295.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 20.06.13 14:21

Even LBC...

One Of The Best UFO Photos Ever'... In Bracknell

Local man Steve Lambert took the photo as he came out of the Running Horse Pub in the Berkshire town at 8pm on Friday evening.

He said: "It was heading south west and quicker than any normal aircraft. I only saw it for less than five seconds.

"I have seen a lot of funny things in the sky and I have always practised trying to take a photo quickly on my mobile phone.

"I am interested to see if anyone else saw it and whether there were any other witnesses."

A UFO expert, formerly from the Ministry of Defence says the photo is 'one of the best' he has seen.

Nick Pope said: 'The shape and colour seems to rule out things like aircraft lights or Chinese lanterns. It would be interesting to know if anyone else saw this, or if anything unusual was tracked on radar."

Nick Ferrari is asking what you think it is. Could it be aliens? 

http://www.lbc.co.uk/one-of-the-best-ufo-photos-ever-in-bracknell-73800

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 20.06.13 14:49

@aquila wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@listener wrote:

Yes AND Farage !

ha ha ha bobbin, I'm voting for Farage. Not because he has any policies - I find him marginally less odious than the rest of them - but because I can't ever vote Tory again. As for Labour and the Libs I couldn't forgive myself for even considering them.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=farage&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QpwI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guardian.co.uk%2Fpolitics%2Fscottish-independence-blog%2F2013%2Fjun%2F19%2Fscottish-independence-nigel-farage&ei=NQLDUeDtL4r34QTkm4GYBQ&usg=AFQjCNHdRQlQH85hwWNcVVdeGOJxq1Lasg&bvm=bv.48175248,d.bGE

Yes, I believe the sudden huge swing, giving him over 20 odd % in England and putting him miles above LibDems, is due to your 1st reason (vote for the lesser evil). And your 2nd and 3rd reasons are why I believe the electorate (south of the border) will have a Con/UKIP alliance at 2015. It all depends on what happens in 2014 of coarse and that is down to the very seriously biased media manipulation umbrella that we currently live under!
cons, lab, lib-dems or ukip – What a choice – deary, deary me
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=47TmmLI9urkMqM&tbnid=Ub3r1KMLdq9uzM:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.telegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Ftimstanley%2F100181226%2Fnigel-farage-has-to-save-ukip-from-its-golf-club-eccentricity%2F&ei=7wfDUYnoHcKp4ATNxIC4BA&psig=AFQjCNHAj7gUeKV0l4AMfx8wd8iRfZ0hlQ&ust=1371822447523729

Sorry, pics didn't work !?

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 20.06.13 16:29

@Ayniia wrote:

what

I like the drawings seems like a Lovecraft type of thing.  :)

This reminds me of one of the best ever comedy series (SOAP) from the USA (1970s) when Burt gets beamed up.  I found this item on the internet -

Burt Gets Beamed Up on SOAP

No one believed Burt Campbell (Richard Mulligan) when he told them he'd spotted a UFO flying over the town of Dunn's River, Connecticut on SOAP, ABC's hit, 70's primetime spoof of daytime dramas. Burt was actually excited when he was abducted, because it proved he wasn't crazy! He was less thrilled when alien lookalike X-23 replaced him.

“Soap” was structured and written better than most real daytime soaps. The fact that most of its stars went onto greater fame in TV and movies also speaks to its great casting.

The best part of Burt being replaced by an alien was yet to come, because Burt's wife ended up pregnant, leading to the funniest WTD story ever. (She feared the baby would be short and silver). When the African-American nurse brought the baby in, the tightly-wound Mary exclaimed "Oh, thank God he's white!" That got Mary one confused, pissed-off look from the nurse, but the crowd laughed uproariously.

Brilliant !  big grin

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 20.06.13 16:58

" Cllr Parkes, who also claims his 'real mother' is a 9ft green alien with eight fingers..."
In the drawings Cat the ET has four fingers in each hand... I'm confused,does she has 4+4 or 8 in each hand?
I want to add I BELIEVE in aliens, but not the kind of ones this guy is talking about.
I still like the drawings anyway : )

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.06.13 17:26

Don't most people have four fingers on each hand ?  And one thumb ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 20.06.13 17:32

@PeterMac wrote:Don't most people have four fingers on each hand ?  And one thumb ?
A thumb is still a finger: p

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.06.13 18:40

@Ayniia wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Don't most people have four fingers on each hand ?  And one thumb ?
No difference between a "thumbs up" and "giving the Finger" ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.06.13 18:48

@PeterMac wrote:
@Ayniia wrote:
No difference between a "thumbs up" and "giving the Finger" ?

Perhaps all these green fingered aliens are invading our governments to show that genetically mutated crops are easy to grow and good for us.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum