The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Update on Members of the Fund

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on Members of the Fund

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.13 1:29

I can see from the Leave No Stone Unturned Ltd, that Jon Corner's River Media is in liquidation. Moreover, here is some other information on the directors of the fund:

Director Overview

Edward Smethurst holds 11 current appointment, has resigned from 40 companies and held appointments at 4 dissolved companies. Edward began their first appointment at the age of 32 and their longest current appointment spans 5 years and 11 months at C & I GROUP (NORTH WEST) LIMITED.

The combined cash at bank value for all of Edward's current businesses is £740,898, with a combined assets value of £865,236 and liabilities of £903,360. Roles associated with Edward Smethurst within the recorded businesses include: Director, Llp Designated Member, Company Secretary

Director Overview

BWB SECRETARIAL LIMITED holds 10 current appointment, has resigned from 14 companies and held appointments at 9 dissolved companies. began their first appointment at the age of 6 and their longest current appointment spans 6 years and 2 months at LIBRARIES WITHOUT WALLS (UK).

The combined cash at bank value for all of 's current businesses is £776,225, with a combined assets value of £831,349 and liabilities of £143,468. Roles associated with BWB SECRETARIAL LIMITED within the recorded businesses include: Company Secretary, Director

Director Overview

Michael Linnett holds 3 current appointment, has resigned from 5 companies and held appointments at 1 dissolved companies. Michael began their first appointment at the age of 49 and their longest current appointment spans 5 years and 10 months at MADELEINE'S FUND: LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED LIMITED.

The combined cash at bank value for all of Michael's current businesses is £13,749,267, with a combined assets value of £14,251,045 and liabilities of £572,178. Roles associated with Michael Linnett within the recorded businesses include: Company Secretary, Director

Director Overview

Brian Kennedy holds 4 current appointment, has resigned from 0 companies and held appointments at 1 dissolved companies. Brian began their first appointment at the age of 68 and their longest current appointment spans 6 years and 1 months at MADELEINE'S FUND: LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED LIMITED.

The combined cash at bank value for all of Brian's current businesses is £3,299,239, with a combined assets value of £3,866,466 and liabilities of £3,047,528. Roles associated with Brian Kennedy within the recorded businesses include: Director

Jon Corner holds 9 current appointment, has resigned from 3 companies and held appointments at 1 dissolved companies. Jon began their first appointment at the age of 39 and their longest current appointment spans 10 years and 3 months at RIVER MEDIA LTD..

The combined cash at bank value for all of Jon's current businesses is £956,900, with a combined assets value of £1,685,339 and liabilities of £3,491,249. Roles associated with Jon Corner within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary, Llp Designated Member

Here is the link, if you want other information:
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/906034713#anchor-current-03604690

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on Members of the Fund

Post by tigger on 19.06.13 6:36

Thank you for that. I'm rather surprised at the assets of the various directors, in particular those of Brian Kennedy who iirc is/was a headmaster?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.13 10:47

@tigger wrote:Thank you for that. I'm rather surprised at the assets of the various directors, in particular those of Brian Kennedy who iirc is/was a headmaster?

I believe this Brian Kennedy is the Everest Double Glazing Kennedy, because if you go to the link posted above, you can see all his interests in different businesses.

Michael Linnett is a multi-millionaire with a lot of interests in religious organizations. I couldn't help but notice that one of his named companies is in Swansea, and if I can recall, Kate made a call to somewhere in Swansea on the night Maddie "disappeared". This could just be a coincidence, but again, it could be of interest.

Sorry, I don't know how to separate the coloured background from my post so I've put a dividing line between Tigger's post and mine.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.06.13 10:53

Hi sallypelt, have a look here on how to do quotes...

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7246-how-to-use-the-quote-button

For some reason I could edit before but now it won't let me put the quotes right.

Brian Kennedy of windows isn't 68?? I think that is the other BK, KM's relative.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.13 11:03

candyfloss wrote:Hi sallypelt, have a look here on how to do quotes...

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7246-how-to-use-the-quote-button

For some reason I could edit before but now it won't let me put the quotes right.

Brian Kennedy of windows isn't 68??  I think that is the other BK, KM's relative.

Ahh, success. TY candy.

I have checked Brian Kennedy, and yes, this appears to be the uncle. However, I am baffled how I came across Brian Kennedy of Everest, last night (or early hours of this morning). It had to have had a connection to the fund, otherwise, I wouldn't have found it.

I will do some more snouting around to see what I can come up with.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.13 11:16

For those who are interested in the interests of the members of the Madeleine fund, I have posted a few links below, but you can go beyond these links, if you wish:

BWB SECRETARIAL LIMITED
This is the fund’s secretary with the links to the interests of all fund members You will need to scroll down the page and you can then see the full list of all businesses etc Link: http://companycheck.co.uk/director/912068272

Brian Kennedy: http://companycheck.co.uk/director/912223729

Edward Gerald Kennedy: http://companycheck.co.uk/director/908674188

Jon Anthony Conner: http://companycheck.co.uk/director/906034713

Michael John Linnett:  http://companycheck.co.uk/director/906127609

Gerald Patrick and Kate  McCann’s:  http://companycheck.co.uk/director/913451190

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.13 11:26

What is interesting about this (uncle) Brian Kennedy is he has business interests worth over 3 million pounds, but, strangely, he never held a directorship until AFTER Madeleine went missing. He first became a director on 16.5. 2007, when he became director of the fund as you can see from the info below.

MADELEINE'S FUND: LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED LIMITED Active - Accounts Filed Director 16/05/2007 -
GRACE DIEU MANOR SCHOOL Active - Accounts Filed Director 01/09/2011 -
GRACE DIEU ENTERPRISES LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 15/11/2011 -
RATCLIFFE COLLEGE Active - Accounts Filed Director 15/11/2011 -
RATCLIFFE ENTERPRISES LIMITED Active - Accounts Filed Director 15/11/2011 -

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.06.13 12:00

@sallypelt wrote:What is interesting about this  (uncle) Brian Kennedy is he has business interests worth over 3 million pounds, but, strangely, he never held a directorship until AFTER Madeleine went missing. He first became a director on 16.5. 2007, when he became director of the fund as you can see from the info below.

MADELEINE'S FUND: LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED LIMITED    Active - Accounts Filed Director 16/05/2007 -
GRACE DIEU MANOR SCHOOL    Active - Accounts Filed Director 01/09/2011 -
GRACE DIEU ENTERPRISES LIMITED    Company is dissolved Director 15/11/2011 -
RATCLIFFE COLLEGE    Active - Accounts Filed Director 15/11/2011 -
RATCLIFFE ENTERPRISES LIMITED    Active - Accounts Filed Director 15/11/2011 -

Am sure that Grace Dieu Manor School is connected to Faith In Famlies/Michael Linnett

In this last year, I am delighted to report that Faith in Families Adoption Service has placed ..... We enjoyed lovely weather in the grounds of Grace Dieu. Manor School and are grateful for their continued support of this event.
http://www.faithinfamilies.org/assets/files/50907_FIF_Annual_Review.pdf

A bit more information about Michael Linnet.

Michael Linnett, the 'retired accountant' on the Madeleine fund director's board, is not only married to one of the richest women in Britain, a member of a secret society (the  Catenians), but he's heavily involved (a trustee) in the catholic charity: Faith in Families (Formerly known as the Catholic Children's Society). "Faith in Families is an adoption agency working across the East Midlands." Although from what I've read, it's certainly an international agency, and one that's infiltrated many sections of society. Please read the links.

Mr Linnett has worked for this charity for 35yrs and has just (June 2011) recieved a Papal honour for his outstanding services.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-28907906.html

http://www.faithinfamilies.org/about-us.html
http://www.faithinfamilies.org/assets/files/Annual_Review_2010.pdf

He's also a longstanding board member and treasurer of the YMCA in Leicester. He even has a YMCA building, housing young people named in his honour: 'Michael John Linnett House'

http://www.leicesterymca.co.uk/housing-resettlement.php

Mr Linnett serves as a director(trustee) on that charity for 35 years but resigns after 6 months as a director of the Fund.......interesting

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3258p10-michael-linnett-director-of-the-madeleine-fund?highlight=MICHAEL

Michael Linnett is married to Irish born Freddie Linnett (nee Winifred Murphy), an extremely wealthy woman. It's reported that at the time of her inheritance she was the richest woman in the country behind the Queen. She's apparently now worth £450m

Mr Linnett is a member of a group of Catholic "Freemasons" known as the Catenians "which is thought to include top-ranking police officers and judges, using their influence to pervert the course of justice." Who else is a member of this secret society?

Michael Linnett gives his occupation as 'retired accountant'.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3258-michael-linnett-director-of-the-madeleine-fund?highlight=MICHAEL

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.13 12:01

I can see that GRACE DIEU ENTERPRISES LIMITED, where Brian Kennedy (uncle) WAS a director -  the company was dissolved in January 2013 - has Jimmy Savile tangled up in it somewhere.

"This BBC documentary on the paedo perverts in the Rosminian Order is worth watching. Grace Dieu School in Leicestershire where Madeleine McCann Fund director and uncle of Kate McCann - Brian Nelson Kennedy - is a director".

The above quote  is from the David Icke site, but look at the videos, which relate to  GRACE DIEU ENTERPRISES LIMITED, where Brian Kennedy was a director.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061315056

What are Dissolved Appointments?

Brian Kennedy previously held an appointment at a company that has since been dissolved and Brian Kennedy had not resigned. A dissolved company no longer exists as legal entity, the business can no longer trade as a limited company and documents are no longer filed at Companies House. A company can be dissolved for many reasons - it may have ceased trading, the company applied for voluntary strike off, or the business became insolvent and the assets were liquidated.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.06.13 12:22

As a reminder....

Brian Kennedy Admits Madeleine Fund was for Legal Expenditure
BY ADMIN, ON MAY 9TH, 2011
On May 16, 2007, Philomena McCann visited the British Government in Westminster, London. Notably she visited the Chancellor,  Gordon Brown. Brown’s involvement has never been fully explained and four years on, the McCann family has never divulged what their personal relationship was with the man who was to become the British Prime Minister a month later.

On the same day in Leicester at the Walkers Stadium, the official Madeleine Fund (Madeleine’s Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited) was being launched in a blaze of glory featuring professional rugby player Martin Johnson. The nucleus of the first directors of the company were in attendance – Kate’s uncle Brian Kennedy, John McCann, Esther McVey and Doug Skehan.

The following day in the McCanns’ village of Rothley, Gerry McCann’s mother Ellen stood by the War Memorial that was awash with flowers and messages of support for the McCann family. Ellen applauded the help given by Gerry’s boss Doug Skehan and she added that Gerry had been uplifted in Portugal because the fund had started.

Brian Kennedy also gave an interview at the Rothley War Memorial on May 17, 2007. This time he was eager to tell us how to donate money to the “Fund” via two banks – the Nat West and the Royal Bank of Scotland. He also told us what the money would be used for:

Mainly for legal expenditure

As this was the first raison d’etre for the Madeleine Fund, and confirmed nationally by one of its directors, we can conclude that the Madeleine Fund was set up to provide legal funds for the McCanns.

At no time at all did Brian Kennedy state that the money was to be used to finance the search for Madeleine.

Brian Kennedy Publicly Requests Money for Legal Expenditure

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.06.13 12:34

Janet Kennedy statement (14th April 2008) ...Janet Kennedy aka Bedford
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANNET-KENNEDY.htm

I remember that we moved to Rothley in Leicester in 1982.

I resumed teaching until 1998, the year I retired. I then became a moral and religious education counsellor in Catholic schools for six years. (until 2004)

Electoral Roll

Janet M Kennedy Rothley, Leicester, Leicestershire
Full Address
James N Kennedy, Brian N Kennedy
2002-04

Janet Kennedy Leicester, Leicestershire
Full Address
2002-06, 2011-13

-----

Brian N Kennedy Rothley, Leicester, Leicestershire
Full Address
Janet M Kennedy, James N Kennedy
2002-04

-----

James N Kennedy Rothley, Leicester, Leicestershire
Full Address
Janet M Kennedy, Brian N Kennedy
2002-03

-----

0 Results for Janet Bedford or J Bedford in Rothley
-----

Only on the electoral roll in Rothley since 2002

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.06.13 12:53

Since it appears that the uncle Brian Kennedy seems to be quite wealthy - why this 'begging video?' for the Ltd. Co?  Is Kate Healy particularly unlucky in having rather stingy relatives? 

Thanks Sallypelt - terrific info. Very useful and it does explain why they fielded the McCann side of the family and in particular Philomena, who by no means looks like a wealthy woman but is 'one of the people' and therefore struck a chord with all those of limited means who contributed.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.13 13:04

@tigger wrote:Since it appears that the uncle Brian Kennedy seems to be quite wealthy - why this 'begging video?' for the Ltd. Co?  Is Kate Healy particularly unlucky in having rather stingy relatives? 

Thanks Sallypelt - terrific info. Very useful and it does explain why they fielded the McCann side of the family and in particular Philomena, who by no means looks like a wealthy woman but is 'one of the people' and therefore struck a chord with all those of limited means who contributed.

What fascinates me is, all the companies that Brian Kennedy is involved in have the SAME directors for ALL the same companies, and they are ALL connected to the Catholic Church, and more importantly Rosminian Order. Moreover, according to Companies House, Grace Dieu Enterprises Limited has been dissolved. However, Grace Dieu Manor School, which shares the same address as Grace Dieu Enterprises Limited, is still in  operation.

Here is the link to the school: http://www.isc.co.uk/schools/england/leicestershire-rutland/coalville/grace-dieu-manor-school

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.06.13 13:12

@tigger wrote:Since it appears that the uncle Brian Kennedy seems to be quite wealthy - why this 'begging video?' for the Ltd. Co?  Is Kate Healy particularly unlucky in having rather stingy relatives? 

spot on Tigger, why wouldn't the immediate family have chipped in to make mortgage payments? The mortgage payments were made not long after the Fund was set up. I believe at that point GM was on compassionate leave and his salary would have been paid as usual so why the need to use other people's money to pay the mortgage? Mark Warner provided accommodation, food and drink. Later on the McCanns hired a villa so that would perhaps have been more appropriate/credible expenditure from the Limited Company - but the mortgage on Rothley? The many friends and relatives that visited were also accommodated in PDL.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.13 13:18

@aquila wrote:

spot on Tigger, why wouldn't the immediate family have chipped in to make mortgage payments? The mortgage payments were made not long after the Fund was set up. I believe at that point GM was on compassionate leave and his salary would have been paid as usual so why the need to use other people's money to pay the mortgage? Mark Warner provided accommodation, food and drink. Later on the McCanns hired a villa so that would perhaps have been more appropriate/credible expenditure from the Limited Company - but the mortgage on Rothley? The many friends and relatives that visited were also accommodated in PDL.

I think that we have to keep in mind that the money belongs to the companies not the individuals. However, I will repeat that I find it rather puzzling that ALL the companies Brian Nelson Kennedy is involved in, have the SAME directors for ALL the same companies, and are rather closed organisations.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grace Dieu abuse scandal

Post by Guest on 19.06.13 14:02

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Ex-pupils-seek-abuse-pay/story-18480095-detail/story.html#axzz2WfNnBDrP

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN7k95iz8Gc

I'm sure this has been posted before but the murky history of Grace Dieu School is relevant here.

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 19.06.13 14:08

@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:

I think that we have to keep in mind that the money belongs to the companies not the individuals. However, I will repeat that I find it rather puzzling that ALL the companies Brian Nelson Kennedy is involved in, have the SAME directors for ALL the same companies, and are rather closed organisations.

With so many well-heeled/wealthy relatives and friends, why were the McCanns asking the public (strangers) for money in the first place? Just add up the assets of the fund directors for starters, they're wealthy people, but as the McCanns used fund money to pay their mortgage, it's clear that none of their relatives or friends wanted to fork out for anything. And they knew that people much less well-off than themselves were handing over cash to a limited company, not a charity, with no legal obligation to disclose how the money is spent. Kate McCann even mentioned how a pensioner shoved money into her hand. Imo that is shameful, and why the media has never questioned their greed is a mystery.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.06.13 14:24

Child abuse and child adoption.
The mind boggles ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 19.06.13 19:26

The McCanns may have made only two mortgage payments from the fund BUT who knows how much they were for?
What was to stop them making  two substantial payments, over and above their normal monthly payments?
Maybe their Rothley 4 bedder has no mortgage outstanding now or maybe just a small one just so they can say they have one.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 19.06.13 20:58

jimmy savile seems to have been connected to the Catenians.

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 19.06.13 21:15

yes the child adoption makes mind boggle but the abuse makes me feel sick as well.

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum