The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

RFID Chip

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RFID Chip

Post by tigger on 17.02.14 16:43

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:I must admit that until fairly recently I was quite oblivious to the enormous implications of microchipping people. The concept was filed in the section of my brain labelled "sci-fi" - but now I am realising how real this is. And damn, we should all be very concerned

It's got me thinking, wondering really; what if Maddie had been chipped as part of some sort of trial? They were supposed to be able to trace her location, but it failed?

I know, I know - that's a bit of a 'way out there' theory, but as I said, I've just been wondering....

That was what I thought at the time Lance - that serendipitously Maddie would have had something implanted that would enable her to be found. Now? I wonder if the proven use of a substitute child by the McCanns, including trips through customs, could lead to calls for microchipping of children? One thing is for certain - this issue is on the agenda and isn't going to go away easily.

Imo it was seriously delayed thanks to the apparent event of 3/5/07.
Bit too risky to start a campaign on the back of it. As indeed was borne out by events in September.
However, the Wider Agenda was fine, Amber Alert - how's that doing then?

Chipping a child to prevent it being abducted wouldn't work. Absolute death sentence.
It's my belief that mobile phone masts could be used for the purpose of tracking.

Now if they'd chipped Columbus, who didn't know where he was going, on arriving didn't know where he was and on his return didn't know where he'd been .... winkwink 

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RFID Chip

Post by Woofer on 17.02.14 17:30

@Lance De Boils wrote:I must admit that until fairly recently I was quite oblivious to the enormous implications of microchipping people. The concept was filed in the section of my brain labelled "sci-fi" - but now I am realising how real this is. And damn, we should all be very concerned

It's got me thinking, wondering really; what if Maddie had been chipped as part of some sort of trial? They were supposed to be able to trace her location, but it failed?

I know, I know - that's a bit of a 'way out there' theory, but as I said, I've just been wondering....

IMO its not so `way out there` - maybe to do with chips, but IMO to do with OP ORE.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum