The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

RFID Chip

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RFID Chip

Post by jd on 15.06.13 14:04

Channel 5 EXPOSED: The Gadget Show’s RFID + Human Microchipping propaganda

On Monday June 3rd 2013, Channel 5′s ‘The Gadget Show’ aired a disturbing, eight-minute segment featuring the highly-invasive, RFID microchipping agenda, AKA “The Internet of Things”.  The episode not only presented an entirely pro-RFID message featuring numerous menacing applications for the phenomenon, but went as far as nonchalantly stating that “the ultimate goal will be to have RFID chips fitted directly into our bodies

The programme is watched by a young and impressionable demographic during prime TV viewing hours on Channel 5, and features a team of presenters mindlessly competing with each other for the “coolest” technology.  Episodes are repeated on C5+1 and on the Channel 5 website allowing for an almost limitless audience reach. Yet despite having the ability to influence the opinions and attitudes of millions of people each week, the programmers made no mention of the grave arguments against RFID technology nor of the implications for its widespread introduction.  Suffice to say that no attention was given to how RFID-ready ‘Smart Meters’ in our homes and businesses will allow for microchipped versions of everything (including you it seems) to be tracked at all times. Zooming out, and considered in context, Channel 5 appears to be singing from a hymn sheet popular among some very big corporate circles.  

During a speech about “the next leadership agenda” at the Council of Foreign Relations in 2008, IBM’s CEO & Chairman, Sam Palmisano, said: 

“The digital and physical infrastructures of the world are converging. Computational power is being put into things we wouldn’t recognize as computers. Indeed, almost anything—any person, any object, any process or any service, for any organization, large or small—can become digitally aware and networked.” IBM CEO & Chairman, Sam Palmisano [emphasis added] 

Is it significant that IBM happens to be the driving force behind the ‘Smart Grid’?  Is it significant that IBM provided funding for human microchipping company PositiveID – creator of the Verichip?  Is it significant that many people are largely in the dark about these apparently separate phenomenon as we witness them being simultaneously implemented?

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/channel-5-exposed-the-gadget-shows-rfid-human-microchipping-propaganda/#!prettyPhoto

RFID VERICHIP COMMERCIAL

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RFID Chip

Post by jd on 15.06.13 14:11

Nicholas Rockefeller Informs Aaron Russo Of *BRILLIANT* Microchip-Lifekill Genocide Plan

"With the flip of a switch, you can just "Turn-Off" their chip"......Note the current economy meltdown, forced on RFID chips to pay for anything. Global tax=global government. Obamcare passed the implementation in March 2013 of implantable objects into people

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 18.06.13 9:10

Slowly conditioning the population to accept the RFID as the norm....

RFID tracking armbands forced on all residents near California music festival

Local residents living within a one-mile radius of the venue for the popular Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, which takes place annually in Indio, California, got an advanced preview of the emerging American police state this year. According to a recent report by the Los Angeles Times (LAT), the Coachella's use of RFID (radio-frequency identification) wristbands to track attendees has been extended beyond just ticket holders to residents living around the Empire Polo Field where the festival takes place, even though forcing these tracking chips on the public is against the law.

Security for Coachella seems to get ramped up just a little bit more every year, and this was especially true this year as the festival began around the same time as the occurrence of the Boston Marathon false flag event. Reports indicate that local police now rove the premises of Coachella with intimidating attack dogs, and force individuals to submit to invasive searches and TSA-style pat downs. But these and other ridiculous security theater measures are now being used on people not attending Coachella, but who merely live in the vicinity of the festival.

No one can so much as get within a mile of the Empire Polo Field, where Coachella is held, without wearing one," writes Todd Martens for LAT, referring to the RFID wristbands that were originally employed as a deterrent for ticket counterfeiters. "Local residents, whose homes surround the polo field, also have to wear one just to get to their houses ... (and) homeowners must also register their cars."

But are these liberty-crushing protocols actually required? Not according to the law, they aren't. But because so few people understand and take responsibility for their right to privacy, for instance, or their right to travel freely without obstruction, such authoritarian mandates proceed unchecked. Like with the TSA, the wristbands are touted as a way to improve safety and security at Coachella, so the vast majority of people who attend the event, as well as those who live around it, gleefully submit to such measures without protest.

"Police check points will vary from one quarter mile to one mile outside of the festival perimeter," explains the Coachella website about its so-called requirements. "You cannot pass through the police vehicle checkpoints without your wristband properly applied on your wrist."

http://www.naturalnews.com/040688_Coachella_music_festival_RFID_trackers_Fourth_Amendment.html#ixzz2VqpmkGGa

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 18.06.13 9:16

Disney World’s RFID Tracking Bracelets Are A Slippery Slope, Warns Privacy Advocate

Disney wants to show you a whole new world, but not everyone is feeling the love.

On Monday, the Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) announced an ambitious plan to transform the visitor experience at its Disney World Resort near Orlando, Fla. The MyMagic+ program, which will roll out this spring, combines an interactive website and mobile app with an all-purpose electronic bracelet that acts as a guest’s room key, theme-park ticket and payment account all rolled into one. The bracelets, dubbed MagicBands (play on words "magic"), will also track which rides visitors use, which characters they interact with, where they go and what they buy within the park.

The bracelets monitor behavior with radio-frequency identification technology, or RFID, a wireless tracking system that transfers data from tiny tags attached to objects. RFID has long been used to track product inventory in various industries, but it has become increasingly invasive over the last decade, with tags being implanted in I.D. badges, transit cards and even passports.

n a blog post, Tom Staggs, chairman of Disney Parks and Resorts, stated that Disney World’s RFID bracelets will be optional for theme park visitors, but some privacy advocates say Disney’s use of the technology in a wearable bracelet is still troubling, particularly as it is being used on children and touted as fun.

http://www.ibtimes.com/disney-worlds-rfid-tracking-bracelets-are-slippery-slope-warns-privacy-advocate-1001790#

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 18.06.13 9:21

Disney World’s RFID Program And You!

RFID, is coming to a Disney park near you and much like winter is coming, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

For those of you living under the Tree of Life and who don’t know the story, it goes a little like this: Disney is starting to implement RFID chips into practically everything, from drinking mugs to next generation queues. They’re going to be a thing. A big thing. And it will probably change the way you vacation at Walt Disney World.

So, let’s try to look at some of the facts, what’s been done so far, and where is it going next.

For starters, RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification. It’s basically a small chip that is embedded somewhere that sends and receives signals from another location. One of the biggest issues that arose last summer was when Disney started tested using RFID chips on refillable mugs and single use cups at the All-Star Sports Resort.

When it started, the online community was in an uproar. Limited refills, you say? How dare they! But let’s look at the facts about why that system was implemented and how it worked.

As most of you know, Disney offers refillable mugs to their Guests staying at certain resorts. You can buy one (or you get one for “free” when you get a dining plan), with the stipulation that you only use it during the length of your current stay. Disney puts you on the honor system, trusting its Guests to follow that one easy rule, and hoping everything is right in the world.

But some folks don’t play nice. They bring that mug back again. And again. And then again after that. Soon, the mug they bought in 2006 is looking awfully old school next to the brand spanking new ones from 2012 held by more ethical Guests.

So what does Disney do? Well, like any business, they’re putting a stop to it. Last August, they started testing a system at the All-Star Sports Resort which would limit the number of refills Guests can get using the RFID technology. Each mug will have a RFID chip embedded in it to keep track of your refills. When you get a refill, the drink dispensing machine will read the RFID chip and determine if you are eligible. If not, then no drink for you. Further, if you have gotten a refill with that cup in the last five minutes, then again, no drink for you.

You CAN, however, get water and ice. But that’s it, buddy. No more, no less.

Don’t think you folks buying a single serving cup can get away with it, either. You’re just as bad off. Those cheap Styrofoam cups ALSO have an RFID chip at the bottom, allowing you refills for up to one hour before the cup turns into a useless container (unless you choose to wear it as a cheap fez, which I wear mine as now. Because fezzes are cool).

Like I mentioned earlier, this entire debacle got the online Disney community into an frenzy.

“How DARE they limit my number of refills! I bought this mug back in 1999, and I can’t party like that without some Coca-Cola in my cup!”

Well, OK, maybe that isn’t an ACTUAL quote, but I’m sure someone, somewhere, has said that. Probably. More than likely. But maybe just in my head.

I know what you’re thinking, though. Sure, snagging a free refill with your mug from last year’s trip once or twice may do no harm. What’s a little free soda between old friends, right? But this issue isn’t really about those people. It’s about the folks who abuse the system. Yearly. About 10-12 times a day. In the grand scheme of things, a single refill of soda isn’t going to break the bank. But multiple refills, every year? That’s a lot of revenue lost.

RFID isn’t anything new at Disney. In fact, they’ve been using it for years. Recently, however, there has been an influx of RFID through the Disney Company.

Ever been handed one of those lanyards with a red card just before you get on line for an attraction? You know, the ones that help determine the wait time, after you hand it to the Cast Member just before you get on the ride itself? That’s RFID at work right there! Disney’s PhotoPass card works the same way. The photographer takes your photos and scans your card to make sure all your vacation memories wind up in the same place. Aboard the new Disney cruise ships, Disney uses RFID in room keys to allow visitors to open their room doors, make purchases, and tons of other things as well. Recently at Disneyland, RFID chips are being sewn into Cast Member costumes to help organize and sort them.

While the RFID technology is all very similar, Disney does get different types of RFID chips from different companies. In the case of the drink dispensers, they are using ValidFill. According to their website, “ValidFill, LLC uses a patented solution to bring intelligence to beverage dispensing utilizing RFID Technology. By adding intelligence to the beverage transaction we measurably increase Food and Beverage revenue while positively affecting guest satisfaction, register throughput, shrink, and sustainability efforts. With the help of our partners, we are currently working with companies such as Royal Caribbean International, The Dollywood Company, and Osceola County Schools.”

With a little bit of a 1984-like feeling, according to their site, these chips can be used to track the cup type (hot or cold), cup size, location and date of purchase, number of times it has been used, number of refills remaining, and the last time it has been used. Not only is that pretty amazing, but Disney will get some pretty interesting statistics out of the deal.

The ValidFill system will allow you about 70 seconds for each refill before cutting you off. The handy dandy screens on the dispenser inform you when your next refill is available.

We’re begun to see RFID stations pop up in front of attractions in the Magic Kingdom. We’ve heard about the incoming X-Pass (or whatever they are calling it now), which will allow Guests to schedule ride times months in advance of their actual trip. Heck, even the Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom game uses a form of the RFID technology. Though not officially announced yet, it’s very probable that the new Disney App for iPhones, My Disney Experience, will interface with the RFID technology for the X-Pass.

Of course, people are going to call foul when it all starts rolling out for real. They always do, and already have. In the end, though, we can rightfully assume that this technology is here to stay. Disney is throwing a lot of money into this. Within a few years, this whole thing will be forgotten, and using RFID will be the norm. Instead of your grandparents telling you how they had to use an E-Ticket to get on the Haunted Mansion, you’ll be telling your grandkids how you actually had to stand in a line before getting onto a ride.

“There was no reserving your spot on Space Mountain months in advance…we had to walk barefoot, uphill, in the snow, if we wanted to enjoy Stitch’s Great Escape!”

So, prepare yourselves for RFID. It will be here soon, and it will become part of your everyday Disney life.

http://micechat.com/9312-disney-world-rfid/

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 18.06.13 9:45

Barcelona clubbers get chipped

BBC Science producer Simon Morton goes clubbing in Barcelona with a microchip implanted in his arm to pay for drinks

Imagine having a glass capsule measuring 1.3mm by 1mm, about the size of a large grain of rice injected under your skin.

Implanting microchips that emit a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) into animals has been common practice in many countries around the world, with some looking to make it a legal requirement for domestic pet owners.

The idea of having my very own microchip implanted in my body appealed. I have always been an early adopter, so why not.

Last week I headed for the bright lights of the Catalan city of Barcelona to enter the exclusive VIP Baja Beach Club.

The night club offers its VIP clients the opportunity to have a syringe-injected microchip implanted in their upper arms that not only gives them special access to VIP lounges, but also acts as a debit account from which they can pay for drinks.

This sort of thing is handy for a beach club where bikinis and board shorts are the uniform and carrying a wallet or purse is really not practical.

Thumping heart

I met the owner of the club, Conrad Chase, who had come up with the idea when trying to develop the ultimate in membership cards and was the first person implanted with the capsule, made by VeriChip Corporation

With a waiver in his hand Conrad asked me to sign my life away, confirming that if I wanted the chip removed it was my responsibility.

Four aspiring VIP members sat quietly sipping their beverages as the nurse Laia began preparing the surgical materials.

Like a scene from a sci-fi movie, latex gloves and syringes were laid out on the table as the DJ played loud dance tunes that made my heart thump, or was it just fear?

Questions were going through my mind. Would it hurt? What are the risks? What if I want to get it out?

I ordered another drink.

Comfortably numb

Laia started by disinfecting my upper arm and then administered a local anaesthetic to numb the area where the chip would be implanted.

With the large needle in her hand, she tested the zone which made me flinch and led to another dose of the anaesthetic.

With a numb arm, Laia held up the rather large needle containing the microchip and inserted it beneath the layer of skin and fat on my arm.

She pressed the injector and it was in - my very own 10 digit number safely located in my body.

The chip is made of glass and is inert so there is no risk of it reacting with my body.

It sits dormant under the skin sending out a very low range radio frequency so it will not set off airport security systems.

The chip responds to a signal when a scanner is held near it and supplies its own unique ID number.

The number can then be linked to a database that is linked to other data, at the Baja beach club it make charges to a customers account.

If I want to leave the club then I can have it surgically removed - a pretty simple procedure similar to having it put in.

Now, the question of did it hurt. Having the chip inserted was a breeze, no real pain to report of.

The real pain was the sore head the following day after a night on an open bar tab.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3697940.stm

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.06.13 11:32

'Having the chip inserted was a breeze, no real pain to report of.'
unquote

Very happy to hear that! splat

What a cunningly scripted article. Donkey - stick - carrot.
clubber - chip - drinkies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriChip - now re-branding as PositiveID - sounds much more errrm positive?
Verichip was developed in 2004.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 06.07.13 16:35

Only a few short steps away now from being enslaved to the illuminati......

John Lewis sells WorldPay pay as you go Chip & PIN keypads in store and online

John Lewis is selling WorldPay’s pay as you go Chip & PIN keypads in 39 stores and online.

The new service is said to be quick and easy to set-up. Businesses and sole traders can simply apply online at www.worldpayzinc.com or download the WorldPay Zinc app on their smartphone or tablet* and apply through the app. All they need then is the Chip & PIN keypad, which they can order online when they apply or alternatively buy for £59.95 in-store at John Lewis. It takes less than five minutes to set up a new account and users can be up and running, receiving secure payments and reviewing full transaction details on the move the very next business day.

Mobile workers, from electricians to window cleaners, beauty therapists to market stall-holders, can now take secure card payments, according to WorldPay. There is no long-term contract commitment or monthly subscription fees, meaning that businesses can use the service as much or as little as they like. The service also offers quick settlement (with money transferred into the business’ bank account within four days) and customers have the support of a 24/7 UK based helpline.

Geraldine Wilson, managing director, WorldPay Zinc, said: “We are really excited to launch this great new service which will make life easier for the UK’s mobile tradespeople, small businesses and the UK consumer. We have been testing out the services with over 3,000 small businesses and the feedback has been really positive. These businesses are seeing increased sales as consumers tend to spend more when paying by card, they are saving time going to the bank and not having to chase payments, whilst improving their customer service and relationships.

“We want WorldPay Zinc to be available for purchase with a quality and trusted retailer; so we are delighted by John Lewis’ decision to partner with us and help us achieve our aim of becoming the UK’s small business payment partner of choice, and supporting their growth.”

En-Ni Chi, consumer electronics accessories buyer at John Lewis, said: “Our partnership with WorldPay is an extension of where we’re heading in the App-accessories and technology market. We want John Lewis to become the ‘go to’ destination on the high street where consumers can gain expert, impartial advice from our partners on this new exciting service. The mobile payments market is going from strength-to-strength and we’re looking forward to working with WorldPay Zinc.”

WorldPay Zinc Chip & PIN terminals are available to buy today for £59.95, including VAT.

The key features of the service include:

Pay as you go only 2.75% per card payment – the convenience of card payments without the on-going costs
Chip & PIN keypad only costs £59.95
Sign-up in five minutes and start taking payments the next business day
Secure and trusted Chip & PIN technology with which customers are comfortable
Payments in your bank account usually within four working days
The service is fully supported by WorldPay’s UK-based 24/7 customer service helpdesk
*  iPhone, iPad or Android devices supporting operating system 2.3 and above.

http://retailtimes.co.uk/john-lewis-sells-worldpay-pay-as-you-go-chip-pin-keypads-in-store-and-online/?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=content&utm_campaign=educate#

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 06.07.13 17:04

Is a cashless society on the cards? (YES!)
By Philip Aldrick6:25PM GMT 11 Jan 2010

Steve Perry, executive vice president of Visa Europe, says cash is expensive - a cost on society - and should be replaced by a cashless society.

Steve Perry, executive vice president of Visa Europe, has a different take on the folding stuff packed in our wallets that most of us take for granted. "Cash is expensive," he says. "We need to be using it less."
Expensive? Vintage wines, maybe. Designer clothes, yes. Modern art, almost certainly. But cash?

"Why do you think supermarkets introduced cashback?" Perry asks rhetorically.

He has me stumped there. I tell him I always thought of it as a service for overdrawn students to drive a few more sales through the tills.

"No," he responds politely. "It's because they want cash out of the system so there is less to manage. Processing a transaction on a card can be cheaper than handling cash."

Perry is a leading cheerleader for the cashless society. It's hardly a surprising role, but its an argument he is finding increasingly easy to make. Last month, for example, the Payments Council announced to anguished outrage that in 2018 the cheque would be dead.

"There are many more efficient ways of making payments than by paper in the 21st century, and the time is ripe for the economy as a whole to reap the benefits of its replacement," Paul Smee, chief executive of the Payments Council, said.
Perry extends the same argument to cash. Notes and coins are never going to be fully replaced, he accepts. Currency has, after all, been around in some form or another since 3,000BC. But now that we're in the electronic age, payments could do with a little catching up, he reckons.

Visa has recently published an extensive report on the cost of cash to society. Citing numerous independent papers by consultants and national governments, the payments company constructs a compelling case.

"The European Commission has calculated that the total cost to society of all payment methods including cash, cheques and payment cards equates to 2pc-3pc of GDP," the report states. "To put this figure into context, it should be remembered that the entire EU agricultural sector equates to 2.1pc of GDP, which means we spend more on payment than we produce on food."

The EC estimates that cash accounts for more than two-thirds of the total cost. McKinsey, the consultants, have estimated that "society spends about €200 (£180) a year per person to cover the cost of cash" and the "real" cost of cash to a retailer is 1.3pc of the purchase price – no less than the transaction fee on a card. The Dutch central bank has published a similar study, estimating the annual cost of cash at €300 per family.
Because cards are less risky (the associated cost is estimated at 0.02pc-0.1pc per transaction on cards compared with 0.1pc-0.2pc with cash) and encourage spending, they are more efficient and better value, Visa argues. Furthermore, card transaction fees are expected to fall, with some countries in Europe such as Denmark already offering free debit card services to retailers.

In the UK, Perry estimates, £1 in every £2.50 is spent on cards. He hopes to see the ratio reversed, with £2 in every £3 on cards by 2015. Of course, that would mean more business for Visa but, he claims, it would also mean less waste through cash security and cash handling costs.
A few years ago, changing consumer behaviour to such a degree would have been unthinkable. Perry says the internet and "chip and pin" have changed all that. Online retailers have helped the public grow familiar with card purchases, while chip and pin has reduced the incidence of fraud from 0.07pc to 0.05pc.
In the EU, according to the European Central Bank, €1.68 trillion was spent on cards in 2008 and use has been growing at 12pc a year for the past five years. Debit card spending this year in the UK is expected to overtake cash spending by value for the first time.

Perry believes the UK consumer is ready, citing the massive increase in the use of debit cards. Visa, best known for credit cards, now generates 70pc of its European business through debit cards.
Other countries are not so enlightened, he notes. Germany is still so nervous about card payments that some online retailers offer a service where they collect the cash at the customer's door on delivery. Others are more technologically savvy. South Korea introduced a preferential VAT treatment for consumers paying with cards to encourage the move to cheaper, cashless payments. Subsequently, the share of cash payments fell from 40pc in 2002 to 25pc in 2006.
For Visa, the challenge now is the 80pc of all transactions that are still made in cash – largely small ticket items such as newspapers and snacks. Visa has been pioneering contactless payments, that allow swift purchases by waving the card over a reader and dispensing with a pin – making buying with a card even more effortless than with cash.

Perry believes 2010 will be the year contactless takes off, with the total number of cards in use rising from 5m to 15m. Barclaycard has already 1m customers on its "onepulse" card.
Visa's new vision is to insert chips into mobile phones and do away with cards altogether. Antony Jenkins, chief executive of Barclays' global retail bank, already has a "onepulse" enabled phone and more prototypes are being trialled at Visa's innovations suite. The difficulty is persuading mobile phone manufacturers to build a handset that can store a chip and antennae.

Jenkins believes contactless mobile phones are the future and will open the door to fully mobile banking. Soon enough, people will be receiving, making and managing their payments on mobile phones, he reckons. In Africa, six million people are already paying for goods on their mobiles, proving that electronic payment systems can be more reliable and secure than cash.

Of course, cash will never be fully replaced. It's the currency of the black economy for a start, which is one reason why the authorities would like it used less and less. In Italy, for example, the black economy is estimated to be 40pc of GDP and 12pc in the UK. It's also proved remarkably adaptable over the past five millenia. For Visa, though, there is still ample room for cards.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/6968143/Is-a-cashless-society-on-the-cards.html

Then enter the RFID chip in your hand...'the 'mark of the devil'

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 06.07.13 17:10

Will the next iPhone replace your wallet? Apple set to take on Google with chip that could let you pay with a wave of your handset
iPhone expected to have NFC chip that could turn it into a credit card
Successful launch could spark a revolution in how payments are made
Will take on Google which already offers wallet feature is some of its Android phones

The iPhone has already replaced digital cameras, MP3 players and portable games consoles for most owners.
Now it could be about to replace your wallet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2194639/Will-iPhone-replace-wallet-Apple-takes-Google-chip-payments-till.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 06.07.13 22:25

Re Verichip, anyone remember re McCann boat was mentioned with security people on it - some of the names were traced and was someone involved with a company that does chipping, may have been verichip but cant remember, it was discussed on one of the forums ages ago.

this also interesting

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: VeriChip News Release - Madeleine McCann - PRS

It was suggested by many that the Madeleine McCann case would trigger an 'interest' in RFID implants. Well, they don't go so far as mentioning her name but this press release from VeriChip is expediently timed:

[b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"]June 25 2007[/b][/b][/b]

[b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"]VeriChip Corporation Launches New Customer Support Initiative for Infant Protection[/b][/b][/b]
 http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=9969&sid=24240e16b57bb5fe71e56f0d60ccacdb

http://madeleinemccannagenda.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/verichip-can-be-hacked.html

Warwick went on to appear in a Channel 4 documentary in the UK in April 2008, openly encouraging a frightened young mother to chip her children. [21] The young mother had been terrified by the unprecedented coverage of the search for poor little Madeleine McCann; which is still going on despite the fact that the sniffer dog Eddie, who had never given a "false alert' in 200 previous outings according to his handler Martin Grime, detected the scent of a corpse in 10 places, suggesting that Madeleine died in the McCanns' Portuguese holiday apartment before the public had even heard her name. [24] The young mother's enthusiasm for professor Warwick's script was such that we were left with the impression that she might have kept her little girl locked up in a darkened room until she was 21 if a man with a suitably impressive job title had suggested it.    http://www.opednews.com/Diary/The-New-World-Order-Veric-by-Greg-Nikolettos-091119-538.html

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 21.07.13 13:54

From George Osborne's hi-tech wristband to implants under the skin: How wearable technology could become part of our bodies
The £100 wristband keeps track of eating, sleeping and fitness activity
Brands downsize gadgets for everyday life while technology races ahead
Clothes could be computers and skin microchips could control movement

Not long now.....

Comments from Article:

To all quoting revelation. The beast is a system of rule and the head and hand stuff means that the beast changes your mind and stops you from doing things.
- Chezola , Merseyside, 21/7/2013 13:26

'under-skin microchip implants'? Isn't this what David Icke has been talking about for years? - Bergmaster, London, United Kingdom, 20/7/2013 13:49 The Bible has been talking for it long before David Icke. Revelation 13 vs 16 to 18
- Abbs , Dublin, 21/7/2013 12:51

It is not Osborne we should be worrying about, it is his "so called" chief, the Europhile!
- John , Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, 21/7/2013 10:06

This is just another way for wealthy people to get us to except that this is normal behavior. Check out Aaron Russo, you will start to realise that you are a game and unless you are educated, you will be controlled.
- James00 , Norwich, 21/7/2013 09:47

They have to control us. They know we are going to create merry hell when the remainder of the UK wake up to their " agenda"
- DrSnuggles , Suffolk, United Kingdom, 21/7/2013 09:14

We all carry a tracking device already - its called a mobile phone.
- FiFi4-Glasgow , Glasgow, United Kingdom, 21/7/2013 08:40

Receive the mark either in your hand or head. And the mark is 666.
- shiner3lima , London, United Kingdom, 21/7/2013 08:36

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2371315/From-George-Osbornes-hi-tech-wristband-implants-skin-How-wearable-technology-bodies.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 21.07.13 14:00

Inside Google HQ: What does the future hold for the company whose visionary plans include implanting a chip in our brains?

Scott Huffman, Google’s engineering director, says the company’s intention is to “transform the ways people interact with Google”. That means having conversations similar to those you would have with humans. No longer will we have to go to “settings” to recalibrate our devices – we will simply order them to make the desired changes. And those devices will not be in our pockets – but all around us in every room.
“If you look back 10 years there was a computer on my desk and today there’s a computer in my pocket and it still has a screen and a keyboard,” says Huffman.
“But fast forward a bit and… I think there is going to be a device in the ceiling with microphones, and it will be in my glasses or my wristwatch or my shirt. And like the Google Glass it won’t have a keyboard… you just say ‘OK Google, blah-blah-blah’ and you get what you want.”

Where will it end? Gomes agrees that a chip embedded in the brain is far from a sci-fi fantasy. “Already people are beginning to experiment with handicapped people for manoeuvring their wheelchairs,” he says. “They are getting a few senses of direction with the wheelchair but getting from there to actual words is a long ways off. We have to do this in the brain a lot better to make that interaction possible. We have impatience for that to happen but the pieces of technology have to develop.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/features/inside-google-hq-what-does-the-future-hold-for-the-company-whose-visionary-plans-include-implanting-a-chip-in-our-brains-8714487.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.07.13 14:55

But look at AmberalertGPS! What it can do:  http://www.amberalertgps.com/product_device/device/

Locate Via Computer & App
Want to know where your child is right now? You can… it’s easy! You can watch the movement of your child anytime, anywhere, from your Smartphone or our “parent-friendly” tracking portal.
Set and manage Alerts and assign multiple Authorized Trackers to help you keep track of your kids.
Receive email and/or text Alerts in an event an Alert is triggered.
NOTE: Apps available for iPhone™ and Android™.

SOS Button
Be notified immediately if your child needs help. If your child is in a dangerous or threatening situation, or has a medical emergency, he/she can press the SOS button.
SOS Alert can be sent to 10 trusted individuals of your choosing via text and/or email.

Predator Alert
Be notified when your child comes within 500 feet of a registered sex offender’s residence.
Amber Alert GPS is synced with the National Sex Offender Registry and our data base is updated every 24 hours.

Zone Alerts
Customize a Zone or virtual boundary around home, school, soccer practice or anywhere you choose. Receive an Alert when your child enters or exits these Zones.
Designate up to 10 individuals to receive this Alert.
unquote

Costs are approx. £ 150,00 for the device plus about £ 20,00  monthly .

In Europe for say about 10 million sales of the device alone, about 1.5 billion pounds. Plus 200 million a month coming in.
It's always been about money.

If only Maddie had had one of those GPS gadgets with the SOS button!

Imo the GPS device was/is simply a step to microchipping, which cannot be misplaced or lost.

What with all those chips everywhere, I think the real money must be in batteries.

ETA. Paying cash is actively discouraged here, with PIN only tills and a new supermarket chain accepting only cards - because it's quicker and more hygienic. Well, they had to think of something.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 21.07.13 18:11

Just imagine all these chips & pills inside you that are controlled by the elite...who will be the robots then!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 27.01.14 20:33

Not new, but interesting and relevant to this thread. I wonder how far things have progressed in the last decade...?(!)

From 2003:

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2003/jul/19/supermarkets.uknews
The supermarket chain Tesco has admitted testing controversial technology that tracks customers buying certain products through its stores.

Anyone picking up Gillette Mach3 razor blades at its Cambridge store will have his or her picture taken.

The Guardian, alerted by Katherine Albrecht, director of US-based Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy and Invasion and Numbering, to the use of the smart electronic tags, has found that tags in the razor blades trigger a CCTV camera when a packet is removed from the shelf. A second camera takes a picture at the checkout and security staff then compare the two images, raising the possibility that they could be used to prevent theft.

Also here:
http://www.boycottgillette.com/spychips.html

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 28.01.14 6:31

@Lance De Boils wrote:Not new, but interesting and relevant to this thread. I wonder how far things have progressed in the last decade...?(!)

From 2003:

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2003/jul/19/supermarkets.uknews
The supermarket chain Tesco has admitted testing controversial technology that tracks customers buying certain products through its stores.

Anyone picking up Gillette Mach3 razor blades at its Cambridge store will have his or her picture taken.

The Guardian, alerted by Katherine Albrecht, director of US-based Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy and Invasion and Numbering, to the use of the smart electronic tags, has found that tags in the razor blades trigger a CCTV camera when a packet is removed from the shelf. A second camera takes a picture at the checkout and security staff then compare the two images, raising the possibility that they could be used to prevent theft.

Also here:
http://www.boycottgillette.com/spychips.html

I can think of several scenarios: mother shopping with child. child picks up item, mother says put it back, child puts it back in the wrong place, trouble at 'till....

This is just an intro to get customers to agree to use microchips themselves in order to shop.
Supermarkets are extremely powerful agencies imo, Before the meteoric rise of supermarkets every household kept a stock cupboard with tins, beans, rice etc. So how would that play out in an emergency?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.01.14 9:38

@tigger wrote:

ETA. Paying cash is actively discouraged here, with PIN only tills and a new supermarket chain accepting only cards - because it's quicker and more hygienic. Well, they had to think of something.

This is more an economic thingy. Fractional reserve banking has to be based on some real, hard cash existing somewhere in the system. Bank credit is an entirely different kettle of fish and can be created on a whim. You could never, for instance, have a bank run in a cashless society. (Cue various technical explanations of why you theoretically could, but the essence of what I say I correct).

On the RFID, I have always thought that identity was at the heart of this case. Initially I was sure that she would be found within a few days due to something that had serendipitously been placed on or in her person. Now I think it might come back as something like another child travelling in her stead but on her passport. Subsequent righteous indignation at how this could be possible will carry us all the way to a fully microchipped population.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 28.01.14 10:07

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@tigger wrote:

This is more an economic thingy. Fractional reserve banking has to be based on some real, hard cash existing somewhere in the system. Bank credit is an entirely different kettle of fish and can be created on a whim. You could never, for instance, have a bank run in a cashless society. (Cue various technical explanations of why you theoretically could, but the essence of what I say I correct).

On the RFID, I have always thought that identity was at the heart of this case. Initially I was sure that she would be found within a few days due to something that had serendipitously been placed on or in her person. Now I think it might come back as something like another child travelling in her stead but on her passport. Subsequent righteous indignation at how this could be possible will carry us all the way to a fully microchipped population.

- and like all such schemes, it won't work all that well either.

I don't object paying by card - even amounts of less than a euro - but I do object to no fall-back system, one power outing and you're stuck. Especially as no one keeps much in the way of a store cupboard.

Microchipping children to prevent abduction by paedos is just mad. Certain to be killed.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold on 28.01.14 14:10

Supermarkets here now have a 'contactless' method of paying by card for sums under £20. Just wass your debit card over the sensor at the till and hey presto -no need for your PIN.

Penfold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Every family holiday should have one

Post by Guest on 12.02.14 12:43

I thought this belonged in this thread.

http://www.thetileapp.com/

How long before some enterprising soul is offering to fit these to your kids as you leave passport control?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 12.02.14 14:21

Clay Regazzoni wrote:I thought this belonged in this thread.

http://www.thetileapp.com/

How long before some enterprising soul is offering to fit these to your kids as you leave passport control?

Lovely chaps Nick and Mike! Whistling for your keys used be the revolutionary thing. i'd quite like a tile to track my cat if I could find a way to stop hom losing it.

I'd hate to be interrupted by my phone only to learn that someone's bike is just in reach of my tile range. How to make life complicated - mind you, I tend to forget where I park my car, especially in large supermarket carparks.
But a jolly flag tied to the aerial would solve that.

Re the chips, not long after 2007 there was a touching story of a diabetic little girl in Canada who had a chip which alerted when she needed insulin. Apparently it saved her life when she was too far from home, beats me how as a toddler should always be supervised and the chip could not dispense insulin.

(You hiding here from the great debate Clay? As am I... beware )

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 17.02.14 15:21

I must admit that until fairly recently I was quite oblivious to the enormous implications of microchipping people. The concept was filed in the section of my brain labelled "sci-fi" - but now I am realising how real this is. And damn, we should all be very concerned

It's got me thinking, wondering really; what if Maddie had been chipped as part of some sort of trial? They were supposed to be able to trace her location, but it failed?

I know, I know - that's a bit of a 'way out there' theory, but as I said, I've just been wondering....

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 17.02.14 15:43

I think that it is a good thing to post wild theories on this site which don`t conflict with known facts. It could well be that there is an "off the wall" factor at play that no-one has thought of.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.02.14 15:52

@Lance De Boils wrote:I must admit that until fairly recently I was quite oblivious to the enormous implications of microchipping people. The concept was filed in the section of my brain labelled "sci-fi" - but now I am realising how real this is. And damn, we should all be very concerned

It's got me thinking, wondering really; what if Maddie had been chipped as part of some sort of trial? They were supposed to be able to trace her location, but it failed?

I know, I know - that's a bit of a 'way out there' theory, but as I said, I've just been wondering....

That was what I thought at the time Lance - that serendipitously Maddie would have had something implanted that would enable her to be found. Now? I wonder if the proven use of a substitute child by the McCanns, including trips through customs, could lead to calls for microchipping of children? One thing is for certain - this issue is on the agenda and isn't going to go away easily.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum