The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What happens to South Africa when Mandela dies?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What happens to South Africa when Mandela dies?

Post by aquila on 07.07.13 22:09

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.07.13 23:00

That's disgusting :-(

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.07.13 23:22

Châtelaine wrote:That's disgusting :-(

It certainly is disgusting. Welcome to the new improved South Africa after 20 years of ANC leadership.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 08.07.13 10:54

If someone doesn't turn off life support for poor mr mandela,he could go on for some time ,I would not cakk what he is now ,ALIVE really .there has to be a reason to do this to him ,benefits someone ?  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 10.07.13 12:15

All true I'm afraid, lovely family that they are (NOT). will not turns off his life support until all the wealth has been sorted out . Nelson Mandela always stated when he died he wants to be buried with his children, who's graves are in the village where he grew up. Now 2 years ago Mandla Mandela ( who is the grandson) had the graves dug up and re-buried in a village where he became the chief. These being the graves of Mandela's children so naturally he would be buried alongside of his children and then Mandla (grandson) will be able to put a monument up in honor of Nelson Mandelas grave and will charge people to visit it. Or so he thought but the other family members have found the graves and went to court to have the graves dug up and re-buried again !!!

What a farce, what a family ?

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.07.13 8:30

An article from iol.co.za today which is whipping up a storm of readers' comments - the comments are coming in so quickly it's difficult to keep up with them.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/special-features/malema-has-a-radical-plan-for-sa-1.1545667

Malema has a radical plan for SA

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.07.13 20:41

I've just watched a documentary on Channel 4 'South Africa's Dirty Cops'. Good, solid documentary imo. It will appear on catch-up for anyone interested.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 01.11.13 13:14

What happened? Has Nelson Mandela miraculously recovered? There is no mention of him in any press (well apart from a few weeks ago that his hospital had no electricity).

So what's happened to Mandela?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 01.11.13 13:29

Its strange isn't it we have had no news of mandela since he had supposedly taken home to be cared for . I just don't see it myself ,did he die and get buried quietly at the time he had been on life support for ages ,after that length of time its rare anyone gets better to get home ,all in my estimation ,and I am not a medic . joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 01.11.13 19:48

Mandela was supposedly sent home to his family in a critical and unstable condition is the last I've read on the subject. Such rubbish surely as in that sort of condition he would still be in hospital. He was apparently videoed leaving the hospital but I suspect it was a double. This was done to diffuse speculation, tension and the media frenzy. Imo he is still there, but embalmed, and will stay there till end Dec. Then he will lie in state at the Union Buildings in Pretoria for seven days.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.11.13 20:10

I doubt that he is still alive either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 01.11.13 20:16

Yes NFWTD. The doctors treating him let it slip that Mandela had died. This was subsequently hotly denied by the ANC. I believe the doctors.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.11.13 20:30

@PeterMac wrote:Apartheid was wrong (?)
But look at Britain. Immigrant populations settle in small areas, open their own shops and demand their own schools and do not mix with anyone else.
This is surely nothing more than a self imposed apartheid.
Where is the evidence, anywhere that people from disparate cultures, with different languages, different rates of development, different attitudes to work and reward can every integrate into a rainbow nation.  
There is: Brazil, Cayenne, Suriname and Guyana to name just a few

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.11.13 0:50

@Portia wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Apartheid was wrong (?)
But look at Britain. Immigrant populations settle in small areas, open their own shops and demand their own schools and do not mix with anyone else.
This is surely nothing more than a self imposed apartheid.
Where is the evidence, anywhere that people from disparate cultures, with different languages, different rates of development, different attitudes to work and reward can every integrate into a rainbow nation.  
There is: Brazil, Cayenne, Suriname and Guyana to name just a few
@PeterMac, migrant Brits (albeit positive economic migrants) move to mediterranean countries to soak up sunnier climes, buy property and land that is unaffordable in UK, open up businesses, speak English, set up ex-pat networks and pretend they are integrated. This is fine as long as pension funds are wholesome, property prices don't crumble and 'I'm all right Jack' is maintained.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 02.11.13 1:27

@ Portia. Yes these countries have blended into a homogeneous peoples and have created their own distinct cultures. The same has happened in India and China Egypt amongst others. India introduced the Caste system to try and combat racial mixing. This is why the closer to the 'top' in these respective societies the more european looking they seem to be - a fact - (Bollywood, Royal families and industrialists for eg.). Petermac and Aquila are correct. Most people like to practice perpetuate their own familial culture and language by sticking to same. The more disparate the culture the bigger the friction.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.11.13 1:57

Hi Snifferdog,

I know this is a bit off topic but I can't help myself. As someone who has been an immigrant it always made me smile at the British expats who constantly talked about their lives in UK across the dinner table to other expats. They were called the 'when we's' because it was always 'when we did this, when we did that'. big grin

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 02.11.13 2:07

Hi Aquila, a night owl like me haha!. Yes also the ex Rhodesians are known in SA as the when we's. Sad though as many people there were forced to leave with virtually only the clothes on their backs. Interestingly unlike Mugabe Zuma et al the ex Rhodesian president Ian Smith was content to drive around in an old Peugeot station wagon...

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.11.13 2:17

@Snifferdog wrote:Hi Aquila, a night owl like me haha!. Yes also the ex Rhodesians are known in SA as the when we's. Sas though as many people there were forced to leave with virtually only the clothes on their backs.  Interestingly unlike Mugabe Zuma et al the ex Rhodesian president Ian Smith was content to drive around in an old Peugeot station wagon...  
Zuma's palace is fantastic isn't it just!

Zuma's private jet (purchase denied still to be confirmed) is fantastic isn't it just!

Zuma's wonderful compulsory toll roads (which Joe Bloggs can't afford).

Oh my, a black South African government twenty years after apartheid and the country is in such a mess with violent crime and corruption. My heart bleeds for South Africa. This black government doesn't deserve to be in power. It's sold its soul to corrupt western values and businesses and will take from the highest bidder.

Mandela is long gone IMO. He'll be carted out at a suitable time to whip up a storm.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 02.11.13 2:29

We have a Prophet in SA whose predictions have all so far come true. He predicted Zuma to be SA's last black president. Also that trouble will break out during the time of the "yellow peach rain' (when yellow cling peaches ripen - Dec). Straight after a well known black leader lies in state at the Union buildings for 7 days, visited by long queues of people from all over the world. There are many predictions, also concerning the UK.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.11.13 2:34

@Snifferdog wrote:We have a Prophet in SA whose predictions have all so far come true. He predicted Zuma to be SA's last black president. Also that trouble will break out during the time of the "yellow peach rain' (when yellow cling peaches ripen - Dec). Straight after a well known black leader lies in state at the Union buildings for 7 days, visited by long queues of people from all over the world. There are many predictions, also concerning the UK.  
Please give the predictions concerning UK Snifferdog it's really interesting.

ETA. I'm off to bed now. Goodnight.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 02.11.13 16:29

Aquila, I will go through the book and take out the relevant ones but it will take a little time. The book written about the life and prophecies of Siener (Prophet) van Rensburg is written by Adriaan Snyman titled Voice of a Prophet. Not sure if its still available but there are most likely some second hand ones for sale if you are interested. You can google his name on the net in the meantime.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.13 16:19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.13 19:32

@Snifferdog wrote:Hi Aquila, a night owl like me haha!. Yes also the ex Rhodesians are known in SA as the when we's. Sad though as many people there were forced to leave with virtually only the clothes on their backs.  Interestingly unlike Mugabe Zuma et al the ex Rhodesian president Ian Smith was content to drive around in an old Peugeot station wagon...  
Thats a damn good car!

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 05.12.13 12:31

I cant believe that this poor man is being kept on a machine still ,it needs to be switched off ,maybe it has been done and he is no longer with us ? joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk on 05.12.13 21:59

wjk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum