The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What happens to South Africa when Mandela dies?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What happens to South Africa when Mandela dies?

Post by Snifferdog on 10.06.13 11:24

PeterMac wrote:
Apartheid was wrong (?)
But look at Britain. Immigrant populations settle in small areas, open their own shops and demand their own schools and do not mix with anyone else.
This is surely nothing more than a self imposed apartheid.
Where is the evidence, anywhere that people from disparate cultures, with different languages, different rates of development, different attitudes to work and reward can every integrate into a rainbow nation.

Yes PeterMac so true and a problem for any country faced with the dilemma of a rapidly expanding foreign culture in its bosom. This is why apartheid (=separate development) was introduced in South Africa in the first place - incidentally by the British - not by the Afrikaners as many seem to believe. We can see that people who are of similar culture but of different countries will always assimilate over time. If not in the first then usually in the second. If there has been emnity between the two peoples it may take a bit longer - such as between British and Flemish/Dutch descendants because of the Boer war.

I also wish to mention that there were very many fewer african people in the urban areas and they were the minority in the former South African white territories. Their population burgeoned to what is is to day from a few hundred in a Province such as Natal to many millions - outstripping the white population due to them having more wives and many many more children as is their culture. Free western medicine and health care, free housing and the fact that the warring tribes were prevented from decimating each other is a contributing factor. Since the ANC has taken over S A illegal immigrants have been streaming in and setting up squatter camps outside every town no matter what the size.

In the not too distant future many former european majority countries will have to face the fact that they will no longer be the majority in their own ancestral lands. I am afraid that if things are left to continue as they are you will start to feel the horror of another culture being forced upon them by the burgeoning foreign cultural populations in their midst. Make no mistake - it doesn't do any good to bury ones head in the sand like an ostrich: You will not be immune, and love and tolerance will not fix it.

Here are some headlines taken from the site VIOLENCE AGAINST WHITES of crimes committed against white South Africans, which the mainstream newspapers avoid publishing in South Africa or abroad. The fact that nothing is done to expose and help whites in South Africa is to my mind proof that the world is controlled by psychopaths.

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/category/south-africa/

Category Archives: South Africa

Meanwhile in South Africa
Posted on June 3, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites
Freddie Lewis 46 survives 3 gunshot wounds: fights like lion to protect his family Van Rensburg girl, 21, stabbed in lung in Bloemfontein Waterfront Mall Elderly Afrikaner man tortured, gangraped, castrated live, kicked to death; widow 72 gangraped, two arms … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Black Gang-Rape, Ethnic Cleansing, Guns, Home Invasion, Murder, Torture | Leave a comment
“All white dogs in South Africa will be killed”
Posted on May 15, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites
Welkom – An elderly farmer was allegedly called a “white dog” by police officers, and told that “all white dogs in South Africa will be killed”. For several weeks now, Volksblad has reported complaints from the community about poor service … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Elderly, Ethnic Cleansing, Explicitly Racist, Hate Speech, Threats, White Dog | Leave a comment
Wichita Massacre in Johannesburg
Posted on April 20, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites
I long ago gave up on trying to keep up with violence against whites in South Africa, there’s just too much to keep tabs on. But this incident stuck out to me as being particularly sick, and it’s pretty much … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Black, Hate Rape, Home Invasion, Knives, Threats, Torture | 2 Comments
“There is a coordinated campaign of genocide being conducted against white farmers”
Posted on March 11, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites
For decades, the country of South Africa was the focus of an international rallying cry against the injustices of apartheid. On June 17, 1991, South Africa’s Parliament abolished the legal framework for the practice of racial persecution. In 1994, Nelson Mandela and his … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Ethnic Cleansing, Home Invasion, Murder, Torture | Leave a comment
South Africa Round-Up
Posted on November 30, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
I gave up on reporting stories from South Africa. I thought we all knew what was going on there. Genocide Watch has South Africa on Level Six Genocide. About 40,000 whites have been murdered since the end of Apartheid. Ever … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa
Genocide Watch Returns South Africa To Level 6
Posted on August 27, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
Why are Afrikaner farmers being murdered in South Africa? by Leon Parkin & Gregory H. Stanton, President – Genocide Watch 14 August 2012 The following report is the result of an intensive personal inquiry in South Africa conducted July 23 … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | 1 Comment
Blacks drown white boy in a tub of boiling water
Posted on August 5, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
Another South African Hate Crime It was just two sentences long and consigned to what is effectively the “It’s an odd word” section on page 18 of this morning’s London metro. Out of interest I measured the article and it … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Black Gang-Rape, Black Pack Attack, Boiling Water, Guns, Home Invasion, Murder, Torture | 7 Comments
Johan van Rensburg, 77, killed in a farm attack in Limpopo
Posted on June 25, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
Farm attack victim dead, wife fighting for her life Johan van Rensburg, 77, who was killed in a farm attack in Limpopo, is pictured with his son Hanno and his grandson, also Hanno. (Beeld) Related Links Limpopo farmer killed, wife … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Farm Murders | 2 Comments
Somebody’s Daughter
Posted on May 5, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
Somebody’s daughter When I checked the news sites this morning she remained unidentified, a young blonde woman aged in her late teens or early twenties. From what remains of her clothes she seems to have been smart and well groomed, … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Immolation, Murder | 2 Comments
Vanessa Stafleu shot in the back of the head execution style in Gauteng
Posted on May 4, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
Farmers wife executed in front of her children William and Vanessa Stafleu The Afrikaner language newspaper Bleed reports that two traumatised children, a boy of 5 and his 3 year old sister ran into the African night seeking help after … Continue reading

HOW MANY SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES HAVE BEEN KILLED SINCE 1994 TO DATE?

Here is are some statistics mentioned in this article and a link to other worthwhile reading if you are interested and care about your fellow human being, and what may be in store for you and your children in your own country.

http://www.thetruthaboutsouthafrica.com/p/white-genocide-in-south-africa.html

Politically Motivated Murders in South Africa from 1994 to 2012:

Whites Murdered by Blacks

Since 1994, more than 60000 (if not 60000, I apologize profusely and you can replace the number with 'a shitload' - these numbers come from various other sites - and they have increased since I wrote this article - Google 'muldersdrift') white South Africans have been murdered of which more than 4000 were commercial farmers. Exact figures are very hard to come by as the South African police fail to report most of the murders that take place. There is also no distinction between white and black victims in crime records.

The estimated number of whites sounds like a lot. But it's pretty much common knowledge around the world that there are 50+ murders PER DAY in SA. From 1994 to 2013, that's around 350 000 murders. So, why is it so hard to believe that 60 000 of those are black on white? It's about 17% of the total murders. But the numbers are not the main issue here. It's the NATURE of the crimes.

As the white population of South Africa was 4 434 697 according to the official state census in 1996, and more than 400 000 white South Africans have left the country, it could be estimated that nearly 2% of white South Africans have been murdered in the 18 years of democracy.

Compare that to the 7518 black people that were murdered by the Apartheid government, which comes to a percentage of 0.02% of the black population. (And no, you can't compare people killed by the security forces with people killed by civilians, but I'm sure that if you look up white on black civilian murders during Apartheid, it would still be very low indeed. I'm not in the business of statistics - I'm trying to highlight the fact that it is a lie that the Apartheid government killed millions of blacks)

So, if anybody ever asks you how many black people were killed by white people in South Africa, you can tell them that black people have murdered roughly 100 times more white people in the last 63 years.

White Farmers Murdered by Blacks

There were roughly 128 000 commercial farmers in South Africa in 1980. Today there are 40 000 commercial farmers left in South Africa.

Since 1994, more than 4000 farmers have been murdered and many more maimed, tortured, raped and assaulted.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.06.13 11:32

I'm not sure what the last few posts have to do with South Africa so I need to be enlightened please (it might just be Monday morning brain freeze for me).

South Africa is no longer under apartheid. Almost twenty years have passed by and the state of this country under ANC rule is in chaos. It's so much easier now for the highest bidder to influence and bribe nowadays. I believe that once Mandela has passed away the rape of South Africa will begin in earnest. Firing up an incompetent and thoroughly corrupt black government is encouraged by those who want to take advantage of the situation. No-one mentions that white people in South Africa also strived to abolish apartheid but not in the rushed manner that the western world insisted upon.

Even Sir Bob Geldof (Sir Robert of Goodforshire as I like to think of him though what he was awarded a knighthood for is beyond me and he's not a British subject either) held a conference inviting only billionaires and said Africa is open for business. Perhaps I've answered my own question on that issue.

The fact of the matter is that South Africa is going to the dogs and no-one cares about anything other than resources for a handful of elite individuals within governments that have done absolutely nothing for South Africa in the transition. Vultures are useful creatures in the animal kingdom - they clean up. They are essential actually. Vultures in the human race are what we are about to see in South Africa once we are force-fed the Nelson fest from the oh so not impartial BBC worldwide news.

The agenda for 'proceedings' after the death of Mandela is well-planned. I doubt if his death will even be disclosed as the correct date. So many people want their hands on the money and the POWER.

God help South Africa.

Whilst I was doing a bit of research last night I came across Jacob Zuma singing at an ANC party conference the 'kill the boer' song. THEN I came across Tony Blair's victory speech 1997 General Election which I'm now posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bldWwrgS_E

Blair has much more to answer for than Zuma ever will.

Oh, and Blair's tune of choice at a party conference was 'Things can only get better'.

All in my opinion of course.

sorry Snifferdog, my post came in at the same time as your excellent post.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.06.13 11:57

@Snifferdog wrote:PeterMac wrote:
Apartheid was wrong (?)
But look at Britain. Immigrant populations settle in small areas, open their own shops and demand their own schools and do not mix with anyone else.
This is surely nothing more than a self imposed apartheid.
Where is the evidence, anywhere that people from disparate cultures, with different languages, different rates of development, different attitudes to work and reward can every integrate into a rainbow nation.

Yes PeterMac so true and a problem for any country faced with the dilemma of a rapidly expanding foreign culture in its bosom. This is why apartheid (=separate development) was introduced in South Africa in the first place - incidentally by the British - not by the Afrikaners as many seem to believe. We can see that people who are of similar culture but of different countries will always assimilate over time. If not in the first then usually in the second. If there has been emnity between the two peoples it may take a bit longer - such as between British and Flemish/Dutch descendants because of the Boer war.

I also wish to mention that there were very many fewer african people in the urban areas and they were the minority in the former South African white territories. Their population burgeoned to what is is to day from a few hundred in a Province such as Natal to many millions - outstripping the white population due to them having more wives and many many more children as is their culture. Free western medicine and health care, free housing and the fact that the warring tribes were prevented from decimating each other is a contributing factor. Since the ANC has taken over S A illegal immigrants have been streaming in and setting up squatter camps outside every town no matter what the size.

In the not too distant future many former european majority countries will have to face the fact that they will no longer be the majority in their own ancestral lands. I am afraid that if things are left to continue as they are you will start to feel the horror of another culture being forced upon them by the burgeoning foreign cultural populations in their midst. Make no mistake - it doesn't do any good to bury ones head in the sand like an ostrich: You will not be immune, and love and tolerance will not fix it.

Here are some headlines taken from the site VIOLENCE AGAINST WHITES of crimes committed against white South Africans, which the mainstream newspapers avoid publishing in South Africa or abroad. The fact that nothing is done to expose and help whites in South Africa is to my mind proof that the world is controlled by psychopaths.

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/category/south-africa/

Category Archives: South Africa

Meanwhile in South Africa
Posted on June 3, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites
Freddie Lewis 46 survives 3 gunshot wounds: fights like lion to protect his family Van Rensburg girl, 21, stabbed in lung in Bloemfontein Waterfront Mall Elderly Afrikaner man tortured, gangraped, castrated live, kicked to death; widow 72 gangraped, two arms … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Black Gang-Rape, Ethnic Cleansing, Guns, Home Invasion, Murder, Torture | Leave a comment
“All white dogs in South Africa will be killed”
Posted on May 15, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites
Welkom – An elderly farmer was allegedly called a “white dog” by police officers, and told that “all white dogs in South Africa will be killed”. For several weeks now, Volksblad has reported complaints from the community about poor service … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Elderly, Ethnic Cleansing, Explicitly Racist, Hate Speech, Threats, White Dog | Leave a comment
Wichita Massacre in Johannesburg
Posted on April 20, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites
I long ago gave up on trying to keep up with violence against whites in South Africa, there’s just too much to keep tabs on. But this incident stuck out to me as being particularly sick, and it’s pretty much … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Black, Hate Rape, Home Invasion, Knives, Threats, Torture | 2 Comments
“There is a coordinated campaign of genocide being conducted against white farmers”
Posted on March 11, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites
For decades, the country of South Africa was the focus of an international rallying cry against the injustices of apartheid. On June 17, 1991, South Africa’s Parliament abolished the legal framework for the practice of racial persecution. In 1994, Nelson Mandela and his … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Ethnic Cleansing, Home Invasion, Murder, Torture | Leave a comment
South Africa Round-Up
Posted on November 30, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
I gave up on reporting stories from South Africa. I thought we all knew what was going on there. Genocide Watch has South Africa on Level Six Genocide. About 40,000 whites have been murdered since the end of Apartheid. Ever … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa
Genocide Watch Returns South Africa To Level 6
Posted on August 27, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
Why are Afrikaner farmers being murdered in South Africa? by Leon Parkin & Gregory H. Stanton, President – Genocide Watch 14 August 2012 The following report is the result of an intensive personal inquiry in South Africa conducted July 23 … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | 1 Comment
Blacks drown white boy in a tub of boiling water
Posted on August 5, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
Another South African Hate Crime It was just two sentences long and consigned to what is effectively the “It’s an odd word” section on page 18 of this morning’s London metro. Out of interest I measured the article and it … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Black Gang-Rape, Black Pack Attack, Boiling Water, Guns, Home Invasion, Murder, Torture | 7 Comments
Johan van Rensburg, 77, killed in a farm attack in Limpopo
Posted on June 25, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
Farm attack victim dead, wife fighting for her life Johan van Rensburg, 77, who was killed in a farm attack in Limpopo, is pictured with his son Hanno and his grandson, also Hanno. (Beeld) Related Links Limpopo farmer killed, wife … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Farm Murders | 2 Comments
Somebody’s Daughter
Posted on May 5, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
Somebody’s daughter When I checked the news sites this morning she remained unidentified, a young blonde woman aged in her late teens or early twenties. From what remains of her clothes she seems to have been smart and well groomed, … Continue reading →

Posted in South Africa | Tagged Immolation, Murder | 2 Comments
Vanessa Stafleu shot in the back of the head execution style in Gauteng
Posted on May 4, 2012 by violenceagainstwhites
Farmers wife executed in front of her children William and Vanessa Stafleu The Afrikaner language newspaper Bleed reports that two traumatised children, a boy of 5 and his 3 year old sister ran into the African night seeking help after … Continue reading

HOW MANY SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES HAVE BEEN KILLED SINCE 1994 TO DATE?

Here is are some statistics mentioned in this article and a link to other worthwhile reading if you are interested and care about your fellow human being, and what may be in store for you and your children in your own country.

http://www.thetruthaboutsouthafrica.com/p/white-genocide-in-south-africa.html

Politically Motivated Murders in South Africa from 1994 to 2012:

Whites Murdered by Blacks

Since 1994, more than 60000 (if not 60000, I apologize profusely and you can replace the number with 'a shitload' - these numbers come from various other sites - and they have increased since I wrote this article - Google 'muldersdrift') white South Africans have been murdered of which more than 4000 were commercial farmers. Exact figures are very hard to come by as the South African police fail to report most of the murders that take place. There is also no distinction between white and black victims in crime records.

The estimated number of whites sounds like a lot. But it's pretty much common knowledge around the world that there are 50+ murders PER DAY in SA. From 1994 to 2013, that's around 350 000 murders. So, why is it so hard to believe that 60 000 of those are black on white? It's about 17% of the total murders. But the numbers are not the main issue here. It's the NATURE of the crimes.

As the white population of South Africa was 4 434 697 according to the official state census in 1996, and more than 400 000 white South Africans have left the country, it could be estimated that nearly 2% of white South Africans have been murdered in the 18 years of democracy.

Compare that to the 7518 black people that were murdered by the Apartheid government, which comes to a percentage of 0.02% of the black population. (And no, you can't compare people killed by the security forces with people killed by civilians, but I'm sure that if you look up white on black civilian murders during Apartheid, it would still be very low indeed. I'm not in the business of statistics - I'm trying to highlight the fact that it is a lie that the Apartheid government killed millions of blacks)

So, if anybody ever asks you how many black people were killed by white people in South Africa, you can tell them that black people have murdered roughly 100 times more white people in the last 63 years.

White Farmers Murdered by Blacks

There were roughly 128 000 commercial farmers in South Africa in 1980. Today there are 40 000 commercial farmers left in South Africa.

Since 1994, more than 4000 farmers have been murdered and many more maimed, tortured, raped and assaulted.

Great post Snifferdog. People need to know what's going on in South Africa and how not only the ANC but foreign governments don't give a stuff.

I've held off posting this link. It's what happens to white farmers in South Africa. It's images

WARNING - DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO SEE THE LEVEL OF VIOLENCE COMMITTED TO WHITE FARMERS IN SOUTH AFRICA.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=south+african+farm+murders&client=firefox-a&hs=bqL&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8q-1UcmzC8LP0QXnpYDoAw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1138&bih=533

I'm going to

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 10.06.13 13:16

Thank you Aquila. I know what you mean re. the link and I am glad you have posted the link as I would not have been brave enough to do. The sheer brutality of those images are hard to stomach. One can be sure that these horrendous examples of genocide are known to the powers that be of every country.
If an innocent white against black racial slur occurs (as has happened) - it is blown up out of all proportion. Unlike the brutal white murders - the story ends up in court and makes media headlines day in and day out. We get to hear ad nauseam about evil racist whites.
Almost 20 years down the line of ANC rule we still get to hear how we whites are responsible for every social ill and commercial and community failure, government corruption housing shortage and service implosion in the ANC led communocracy. When whites are murdered we are expected to accept is that we have asked for it - and because - well - it is our fault - because we are not good, kind, giving, forgiving, stupid or ignorant enough and therefore deserve it. When whites ask for implementation of the law we are told in no uncertain terms we are whinging, and if we don't like it we must leave.
I feel I need to add here that it is not possible for many whites to "leave" South Africa as their forefathers arrived her quite a few generations ago. I have not noticed the Ancestral homeland governments offering any refuge to white South Africans.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.06.13 20:40

@Snifferdog wrote:Thank you Aquila. I know what you mean re. the link and I am glad you have posted the link as I would not have been brave enough to do. The sheer brutality of those images are hard to stomach. One can be sure that these horrendous examples of genocide are known to the powers that be of every country.
If an innocent white against black racial slur occurs (as has happened) - it is blown up out of all proportion. Unlike the brutal white murders - the story ends up in court and makes media headlines day in and day out. We get to hear ad nauseam about evil racist whites.
Almost 20 years down the line of ANC rule we still get to hear how we whites are responsible for every social ill and commercial and community failure, government corruption housing shortage and service implosion in the ANC led communocracy. When whites are murdered we are expected to accept is that we have asked for it - and because - well - it is our fault - because we are not good, kind, giving, forgiving, stupid or ignorant enough and therefore deserve it. When whites ask for implementation of the law we are told in no uncertain terms we are whinging, and if we don't like it we must leave.
I feel I need to add here that it is not possible for many whites to "leave" South Africa as their forefathers arrived her quite a few generations ago. I have not noticed the Ancestral homeland governments offering any refuge to white South Africans.

The constant slaughter of white farmers is nothing to western governments compared with having a self-serving black government so this is buried and never spoken about in UK media. It's rainbow nation all the way......there's no other story here as far as the western world is concerned.

So get ready for the BBC Mandela-fest (it's already written and ready to go).

Then get ready to hear how Mandela and Diana were close and how he was the only one allowed onto the island to visit her final resting place. Nothing better than including Princess Diana to get the masses going.

Get ready to hear this song...A LOT....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIe7wQ_YX7Y

and perhaps there will be another party in the park and we can all hold hands across continents.

Do not get ready to hear about the abject poverty in which blacks live. Do not get ready to hear about the levels of violent crime. It will be skimmed over.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.06.13 7:29

And the fact that the Bantu peoples are themselves immigrants into South Africa, will also be forgotten.
The final migrations are surprisingly recent.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 11.06.13 9:43

@PeterMac wrote:And the fact that the Bantu peoples are themselves immigrants into South Africa, will also be forgotten.
The final migrations are surprisingly recent.

So true PeterMac. Black people are relatively recent migrants into Southern Africa, the (now very marginalised San people), being the original inhabitants.The warring Nguni tribe (present day Zulus Many blacks today wish to deny this fact but Credo Mutwa, a notable present day black author has recorded this fact in his book of black oral traditions passed down from antiquity. In the past black history was not written but passe down orally from generation to generation as they did not have a written language until white South Africans had provided schools and education.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.06.13 10:28

@Snifferdog wrote:. . .they did not have a written language until white South Africans had provided schools and education.
Yes, but apart from schools and education and a written language, and water, and roads, and railways, and hospitals, and sewage systems, and agriculture, and electricity, and clean water, and a judicial system and . . .
what has the white man ever done for US?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 11.06.13 10:58

@aquila wrote:I'm not sure what the last few posts have to do with South Africa so I need to be enlightened please (it might just be Monday morning brain freeze for me).

South Africa is no longer under apartheid. Almost twenty years have passed by and the state of this country under ANC rule is in chaos. It's so much easier now for the highest bidder to influence and bribe nowadays. I believe that once Mandela has passed away the rape of South Africa will begin in earnest. Firing up an incompetent and thoroughly corrupt black government is encouraged by those who want to take advantage of the situation. No-one mentions that white people in South Africa also strived to abolish apartheid but not in the rushed manner that the western world insisted upon.

Even Sir Bob Geldof (Sir Robert of Goodforshire as I like to think of him though what he was awarded a knighthood for is beyond me and he's not a British subject either) held a conference inviting only billionaires and said Africa is open for business. Perhaps I've answered my own question on that issue.

The fact of the matter is that South Africa is going to the dogs and no-one cares about anything other than resources for a handful of elite individuals within governments that have done absolutely nothing for South Africa in the transition. Vultures are useful creatures in the animal kingdom - they clean up. They are essential actually. Vultures in the human race are what we are about to see in South Africa once we are force-fed the Nelson fest from the oh so not impartial BBC worldwide news.

The agenda for 'proceedings' after the death of Mandela is well-planned. I doubt if his death will even be disclosed as the correct date. So many people want their hands on the money and the POWER.

God help South Africa.

Whilst I was doing a bit of research last night I came across Jacob Zuma singing at an ANC party conference the 'kill the boer' song. THEN I came across Tony Blair's victory speech 1997 General Election which I'm now posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bldWwrgS_E

Blair has much more to answer for than Zuma ever will.

Oh, and Blair's tune of choice at a party conference was 'Things can only get better'.

All in my opinion of course.

sorry Snifferdog, my post came in at the same time as your excellent post.

Spot on aquilla

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.06.13 11:03

@PeterMac wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:. . .they did not have a written language until white South Africans had provided schools and education.
Yes, but apart from schools and education and a written language, and water, and roads, and railways, and hospitals, and sewage systems, and agriculture, and electricity, and clean water, and a judicial system and . . .

Under the ANC new schools in South Africa are built and have no books. The water in Johannesburg is contaminated with traces of uranium (I used to ask for a glass of 'glow in the dark'), the railways are subject to arson and aren't safe to travel on (regardless of skin colour) - even the Gautrain built for the World Cup has been attacked - that's if you could afford the exhorbitant ticket price, the sewage systems are poor, agriculture is now a land grab and anti-white issue, electricity is 2nd world - power outages for hours on end are common, the once best hospitals in the world are dreadful and the roads are now subject to tolls (which no-one can afford) even though they have potholes that can break an axle. Johannesburg drainage is a nightmare. It has not been maintained and the city will face flood in the not too distant future. As for the police and the judicial system, they are both corrupt and open to corruption.

The ANC may have inherited all the things the white settlers did but they sure have broken it and done it in record time - it's taken less than 20 years to bring this fantastic country to 2nd world status and to create one of the most violent places in the world.

The ownership of mines is all about black people's entitlement to the resources of South Africa. The blacks were migrants too! As for the farms - well Zimbabwe here we come.

Oh I could weep for South Africa. I could weep for the black South Africans who have nothing and look at their government parading gluttonous wealth in front of them, telling them to be proud to be black Africans whilst doing almost nothing for 'their' people. Helen Zille, a white woman in the Cape has done more than any other minister IMO.

I left SA and I miss it. I don't miss the violence and the constant fear of violence.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 11.06.13 13:03

@aquila wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

Under the ANC new schools in South Africa are built and have no books. The water in Johannesburg is contaminated with traces of uranium (I used to ask for a glass of 'glow in the dark'), the railways are subject to arson and aren't safe to travel on (regardless of skin colour) - even the Gautrain built for the World Cup has been attacked - that's if you could afford the exhorbitant ticket price, the sewage systems are poor, agriculture is now a land grab and anti-white issue, electricity is 2nd world - power outages for hours on end are common, the once best hospitals in the world are dreadful and the roads are now subject to tolls (which no-one can afford) even though they have potholes that can break an axle. Johannesburg drainage is a nightmare. It has not been maintained and the city will face flood in the not too distant future. As for the police and the judicial system, they are both corrupt and open to corruption.

The ANC may have inherited all the things the white settlers did but they sure have broken it and done it in record time - it's taken less than 20 years to bring this fantastic country to 2nd world status and to create one of the most violent places in the world.

The ownership of mines is all about black people's entitlement to the resources of South Africa. The blacks were migrants too! As for the farms - well Zimbabwe here we come.

Oh I could weep for South Africa. I could weep for the black South Africans who have nothing and look at their government parading gluttonous wealth in front of them, telling them to be proud to be black Africans whilst doing almost nothing for 'their' people. Helen Zille, a white woman in the Cape has done more than any other minister IMO.

I left SA and I miss it. I don't miss the violence and the constant fear of violence.

I could weep too but it won't get us very far, this Country was top notch in everything Health care, Education ,nothing like it was being portrayed by the rest of the World, all the systems were in place for the ANC to take over running this Country because the Western World wanted it that way? ( Just like Zim and look at Zim now. ) They only had to carry on and run the damned Country but the greed and rot set in and they all wanted top positions with money and wealth , whether they could do the job or not and if not then steal as much as they could they never were sacked from their positions as that would be racist !!! The ANC are not interested in Educating the masses, they know that the masses would not vote for them if they educate them,instead they prefer to use bully tactics and racism against anybody who opposes them or what they are doing ?

We have just had Guppta Gate here but that's another story !!!

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 11.06.13 13:38

Take a look at this from our wonderful thief-the ex ANCYL president, who only managed a pass in woodwork , he now wants to have his own Political Party.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/Malema-preparing-new-political-party-20130611.

Probably to hide all his millions that he stole ? Why is he not in Prison ?

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.06.13 19:27

@jozi wrote:Take a look at this from our wonderful thief-the ex ANCYL president, who only managed a pass in woodwork , he now wants to have his own Political Party.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/Malema-preparing-new-political-party-20130611.

Hi Jozi,

The link doesn't open unfortunately.

I thought Zuma was building his own private world in Nkandla. I wish I had the hang of posting photos on the forum - Nkandla is well worth a look at.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.06.13 7:57

This is an article from iol.co.za today re Zuma's report to the press on Mandela's health. It contains a video of the interview.

I read iol and it always astounds me that the posts are not as moderated as in UK - free speech!

So it's the replies to this article that are interesting as a guage.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/zuma-briefed-on-mandela-s-health-1.1530885

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 12.06.13 9:12

@aquila wrote:
@jozi wrote:Take a look at this from our wonderful thief-the ex ANCYL president, who only managed a pass in woodwork , he now wants to have his own Political Party.

Hi Jozi,

The link doesn't open unfortunately.

I thought Zuma was building his own private world in Nkandla. I wish I had the hang of posting photos on the forum - Nkandla is well worth a look at.

Sorry it does not open and I don;t know why ? About Nkandla yes its true a compound with everything the dictator would need to keep him safe from the masses.....just like Saddam had !!!

Lots of questions asked but always fobbed off and swept under the carpet ? Then the old chestnut of being a racist comes out and harping on about Apartheid etc etc.......

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.06.13 7:54

A reliable source has revealed that Nelson Mandela’s life support machine was shut down and he has died in the hospital aged 94. According to the source, the iconic Mandela died last night while he was still in the hospital for the recurring lung infection that left him in critical condition for several days.
Rumors have flooded the newspapers and the internet with several sources reporting his death days earlier in a cruel attempt to fool the public and to upset the many people who have respect for this great humanitarian. The loss of the great man will be felt across the world.
Earlier today one of our writers, Laura Oneale, wrote an article questioning whether or not Nelson Mandela was still alive. He had been in the hospital 19 days for a recurring lung infection. As speculation surrounding his health continued to grow with many asking whether he was still alive or if, in fact, he had died. Until recently authorities would only confirm that he was on a life support system and remained in a critical condition.
Authorities have confirmed that Nelson Mandela has been taken off his life support machine, adding fuel to the speculation that he had died. Because of this, the rumor has been spreading that Nelson Mandela died last night and that the government and his family have “kept a lid” on the news because of American President Obama’s upcoming trip to South Africa. Obviously, the president’s visit will be overshadowed by the announcement of the Nobel Prize winning Mandela.
The Nobel Prize winning humanitarian Nelson Mandela had his life support shut down after he died last night aged 94 at the end of a long battle with illness that ended with his hospitalization and finally his death. While his health problems started in 2011, it was the summer of this year when his condition worsened

Nelson Mandela Life Support Shut Down as Respected Humanitarian Dies Age 94? (UPDATE)
Conflicting Reports on Nelson Mandela Death at 94 (Update)

Added by Michael Smith on June 26, 2013.
Saved under Breaking News!, Michael Smith, South Africa, World

This is an update to the original article that I wrote last night. It has upset a lot of people and I have written an addendum with new facts that will prove our assertions that the great man is dead. If you want to read the original article please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Despite the fact that reliable sources have revealed that after Nelson Mandela’s life support machine was shut down and he died with his family around him, the South African government continues to insist that Mandela is recovering and not dead yet. According to our sources in South Africa Nelson Mandela has died in the hospital aged 94.
We stand behind our original article and have provided the following information that has been supplied to us by our local South African sources

Read more:

http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/nelson-mandela-life-support-shut-down-as-respected-humanitarian-dies-age-94/

Could this really be true?

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 29.06.13 14:43

Whatever is the case re the great man I was always of the opinion that his passing would not be announced immediately. I am saddened at some of the twitter comments from South Africans calling him a wolf in sheep's clothing, though I must admit apart from his autobiography I have limited knowledge of South African recent history. One colleague at work called me a fool for admiring a terrorist and his ex wife Winnie has regularly been surrounded by controversy, rumours have always swirled about her having ordered assassinations. twitter of course is full of it.
  From what I know and I claim not to know a lot, the man is a towering figure and an inspiration. I hope that if he is still alive that the medics allow him to have a peaceful and dignified end. It is doubtful that  similar to some cases he will be taken off life support due to his improving sufficiently. if in the miraculous case that that happens, how well will he be? Unwell enough to be in hospital for a long time and likely to get pneumonia again. The question seems to be when not if his life support is switched off..it is then a case of being unselfish, accepting the mortality of this wonderful human being and letting him go with the dignity he deserves.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 29.06.13 15:39

Mandela's passing and the looming threat of a race war against South Africa's whites. As a widow mourns the latest murdered Afrikaner farmer, a chilling dispatch from a nation holding its breath

Roelof du Plessis, 46 shot on his farm outside Pretoria by gang of black intruders
Fears rise that killings are part of a systematic bid to drive white people out of South Africa
President Jacob Zuma known to sing 'struggle song' about killing white Afrikaners

How will this play out once Mandela dies? Sitting ducks or media hype?

The horror started just before midnight on Wednesday this week.
After listening to the latest television news about the health of Nelson Mandela, a South African family living not far from the former President’s hospital unit turned in for the night.
But Roelof and Laura du Plessis, a married couple with four children who live on a heavily fortified farm outside Pretoria, did not have a peaceful night’s rest.
In fact they were about to become the latest victims of what white pressure groups in this troubled nation say is nothing less than a savage war against them.
Hearing noises outside their home, Mr du Plessis, 46, got out of bed and ran outside.
To his horror, he found his 19-year-old son being held with a gun to his head by a gang of five armed black attackers.
Father and son were ordered to lie on the ground. The invaders did not ask for money or the keys to the expensive vehicles in the drive. They were there only to terrorise and kill.
Hearing voices outside, Laura, 44, came out of her bedroom to investigate — and her torch illuminated an awful scene as the gang pointed guns at her husband.
Her son managed to get up and sprint off into the darkness when the men were confused by the flashlight. But Du Plessis was not so lucky. 
The intruders opened fire at once, shooting him six times through the throat, lungs and abdomen.
As he writhed on the ground in agony, the men ran off into the night leaving empty bullet cartridges littering the yard.
In the darkness, Laura attempted heart massage on her husband, who could still talk despite his appalling injuries, but to no avail.

Troubled: South Africa is said to be on the brink of a national crisis as Nelson Mandela's health deteriorates
A friend of the family, who asked not to be named, told me he was certain that the killings are part of a sinister, systematic bid to drive white people — and, in particular, farmers — out of South Africa.
‘If this was happening in any other country, the military would be deployed to protect us,’ said the friend. ‘There are gangs moving around the country targeting white people.’
Of course the violence and privations South Africa’s blacks faced under apartheid were just as unforgiveable. Certainly, there would have been more bloodletting after the white government fell in the Nineties were it not for Mandela’s message of reconciliation.
But now, as he nears death, fears are growing that a wave of violence will be unleashed against the white population.
The statistics — and the savagery of the killings — appear to support claims by these residents that white people, and farmers in particular, are being targeted by black criminals.
Little wonder that what unfolded on the Du Plessis homestead has sent tremors of fear through the three-million-strong white community.
Last month alone there were 25 murders of white landowners, and more than 100 attacks, while Afrikaner protest groups claim that more than 4,000 have been killed since Mandela came to power — twice as many as the number of policemen who have died.
It is not just the death toll, but the extreme violence that is often brought to bear, that causes the greatest fear in the white community.
Documented cases of farm killings make for gruesome reading, with children murdered along with their parents, one family suffocated with plastic bags and countless brutal rapes of elderly women and young children.
These horrors have prompted Genocide Watch — a respected American organisation which monitors violence around the world — to claim that the murders of ‘Afrikaner farmers and other whites is organised by racist communists determined to drive whites out of South Africa, nationalise farms and mines, and bring on all the horrors of a communist state’.
Indeed, a disturbing number of whites are terrified that Mandela’s passing will lead to an outpouring of violence from black South Africans, no longer contained by the sheer power of the great man’s presence, which endures today even though he stood down as president in 1999.
For its part, the ruling ANC party dismisses claims that such murders are part of any sinister agenda, pointing out that South Africans of all colours suffer violent crime, and that wealthy whites are simply more likely to be targeted.

Polls this week showed a huge surge in support among young black South Africans for his policies, which he says will ignore reconciliation, and fight for social justice in an ‘onslaught against [the] white male monopoly’.
With chilling echoes of neighbouring Zimbabwe, where dictator Robert Mugabe launched a murderous campaign to drive white farmers off the land in 2000, Malema wants all white-owned land to be seized without compensation, along with nationalisation of the country’s lucrative mines.
Ominously, Malema, 32, who wears a trademark beret and has a fondness for Rolex watches, this month promised his new party will take the land from white people without recompense and give it to blacks. 
‘We need the land that was taken from our people, and we are not going to pay for it,’ he said. ‘We need a party that will say those who were victims of apartheid stand to benefit unashamedly, and those who perpetuated apartheid must show remorse and behave in a manner that says they regret their conduct.’
Enthusiastically backed by Winnie Mandela, Nelson’s second wife — who is still hugely popular in South Africa despite her suspected role in several murders — Malema is a charismatic figure who once threw a BBC correspondent out of a press conference for asking about his wealthy lifestyle.
His words have done nothing to allay the fears of white communities, some of which have taken extreme measures to protect themselves.
This week I visited Kleinfontein in Pretoria, a white-only community of 1,000 men, women and children who live behind high fences, with a gatehouse manned by men in military fatigues, who also carry out regular patrols of the grounds to prevent black intruders entering.
Anyone without an appointment with an official resident is refused entry. If they are black, they will not get in at all.
Inside, there is a shopping mall, while the town has its own water supply and sewage system. All manual work is carried out by white residents. 
There is a rugby pitch, opulent homes overlooking miles of open countryside where antelope and zebra roam, and a hospital for the elderly residents.
Most crucially of all, in a country with 60 murders a day, there is no armed robbery, murder or rape in Kleinfontein. ‘An old lady can draw money here without any fear,’ says Marisa Haasbroek, a resident, mother of two teenage girls, and my guide for the morning.
‘It’s safe, quiet and peaceful. It’s not racist — it is about protecting our Afrikaner cultural identity.’
Like all the residents, she is descended from the first Afrikaners, the Dutch settlers who came to South Africa and were driven into the African interior on the famous Great Trek during the war with the British from 1899 to 1902.
Kleinfontein has been in existence since Mandela’s first presidency in 1994 — but its existence remained largely unknown until reports last year that black police officers had been barred from entry to the property.

Divisive: President Jacob Zuma is known for singing 'struggle songs' about killing white Afrikaners
To get round race laws, Kleinfontein insists its criteria for entry are not based on skin colour. It claims to exist to protect distinct Afrikaans-speaking people and culture, and that English-speaking white people are also banned, so the community is non-racist.
The Afrikaners, of course, were those who devised and presided over apartheid, a gruesome social experiment that did so much to divide the nation and subjugate the black population.
With Mandela on a life support machine, the founders of this community in the so-called ‘Rainbow Nation’ were this week being inundated with requests by other whites to join them.
‘I think there will be trouble,’ Anna, an elderly lady tending her garden inside the all-white compound, tells me. 
‘There may be tribal warfare first between the black races. Then they might turn on us.’ 
Standing near a sign written in Afrikaans stating ‘ons is hier om te bly’ (we are here to stay), Marike, another resident, was convinced that there is a sinister plot to kill all whites.
‘You don’t attack farms and rape 80-year-old women with broken bottles and kill their husbands for a mobile phone,’ Marike says. ‘People say it’s not genocide — but it is.’ 
Such uncertainty about the future has been given added credence by the tawdry, shameful scenes surrounding Mandela’s death bed — where his family were last night continuing to squabble over where he should be buried and who should get the most loot from tourists visiting the grave.
Despite all the arguments about the future direction of the country, the truth is that only one thing has stayed the same in South Africa before and after Mandela’s presidency: the mutual fear and distrust between some blacks and whites, particularly in rural areas away from the cosmopolitan cities of Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Yet as one acquaintance of mine, a black security guard named Pietor, told me yesterday: ‘The whites said they would be slaughtered when Mandela came to power, and thought they’d be killed when he stood down as President.
'Now, they’re saying they will be slaughtered when Mandela dies. Black people just want jobs and a decent life, not killing.’
Nelson Mandela dreamed of a South Africa that was at peace with itself — and warned that the black population taking vengeance on whites would only deepen old enmities.
Whether the black leaders who are following him can muster an ounce of his authority or humanity remains to be seen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351339/Mandelas-passing-looming-threat-race-war-South-Africas-whites-widow-mourns-latest-murdered-white-farmer-chilling-dispatch-nation-holding-breath.html#ixzz2XbqM9As7[/quote]

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.07.13 12:53

If Mandela is brain dead why keep him on life support just for political agenda's' let him go with peace and dignity, the man above all is a human being.

All the world's leaders will pay homage to Mandela, but will they realy mean it? I will be listening to a certain persons words.

REMEMBER THIS….

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 01.07.13 13:03

Cherry Blossom wrote:If Mandela is brain dead why keep him on life support just for political agenda's' let him go with peace and dignity, the man above all is a human being.

All the world's leaders will pay homage to Mandela, but will they realy mean it? I will be listening to a certain persons words.

REMEMBER THIS….

Above the Gates of the 'Political Career Club' read the words, not 'Arbeit macht frei" but 'Please leave your Morals with the Gate-Keeper in the Lobby. No Morals are permitted within the Enclave".nah

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.07.13 12:27

@bobbin wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:If Mandela is brain dead why keep him on life support just for political agenda's' let him go with peace and dignity, the man above all is a human being.

REMEMBER THIS….

Above the Gates of the 'Political Career Club' read the words, not 'Arbeit macht frei" but 'Please leave your Morals with the Gate-Keeper in the Lobby. No Morals are permitted within the Enclave".nah

Arbeit macht frei" (German pronunciation: [ˈaɐ̯baɪt ˈmaxt ˈfʁaɪ]) is a German phrase meaning "labour makes (you) free".[1] The slogan is known for having been placed over the entrances to a number of Nazi concentration camps during World War II, including most infamously Auschwitz I, where it was made by prisoners with metalwork skills and erected by order of the Nazis in June 1940

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeit_macht_frei

We all know what happened there.

Snipped from Mail:

Retired archbishop Desmond Tutu has appealed to the family of Nelson Mandela to end a bitter feud over the reburial of three of his children.

'Please, please, please may we think not only of ourselves. It's almost like spitting in Madiba's face,' Tutu said in a statement released by a foundation he leads.

'Your anguish, now, is the nation's anguish - and the world's. We want to embrace you, to support you, to shine our love for Madiba through you. Please may we not besmirch his name.'
His comments came as court documents revealed that Mandela is being kept alive by a breathing machine and faces 'impending death.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2356681/Its-like-spitting-Madibas-face-Desmond-Tutu-begs-Nelson-Mandelas-family-end-bitter-feud-South-African-government-deny-perilous-condition.html

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.07.13 13:03

I think you have to live in South Africa to know and understand that it's tribal. The ANC have done nothing to improve the welfare of the nation. The ANC must be rubbing their hands together to see Mandela go. No doubt he'll be displayed in a glass coffin and all the leaders of African nations will attend (which wife will Zuma choose to accompany him on this one). It's lack of understanding of the nature of tribalism that is South Africa's downfall. South Africa is open to the highest bidder.

I could go on and on about this and I'm wary of not explaining myself clearly but you will not see a leader of a black country denigrate the leader of another. They are brothers.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 8:35

@aquila wrote:I think you have to live in South Africa to know and understand that it's tribal. The ANC have done nothing to improve the welfare of the nation. The ANC must be rubbing their hands together to see Mandela go. No doubt he'll be displayed in a glass coffin and all the leaders of African nations will attend (which wife will Zuma choose to accompany him on this one). It's lack of understanding of the nature of tribalism that is South Africa's downfall. South Africa is open to the highest bidder.

I could go on and on about this and I'm wary of not explaining myself clearly but you will not see a leader of a black country denigrate the leader of another. They are brothers.

I do respect your opinion and understanding of South America aquila, whether Mandela is hero or villlian let him die with dignity and peace

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.07.13 10:27

Hi Cherry Blossom,

I most definitely agree that Mandela should die with dignity. Unfortunately he's hot political property - the property of the ANC who will imo stretch this out for as long as it takes to whip up a tribal storm of support to mask their own corruption and ineptitude. There is no rainbow nation. It was a wonderful vision but the ANC made empty promises and paraded their own personal rise to wealth as something to aspire to when in reality it has caused nothing but discontent resulting in one of the most corrupt and hellishly violent countries in the world.

Already Mandela's family are publicly fighting over burial rights. Already Mandela's offspring are publicly fighting in the courts for his wealth. Winnie the Bitch has made an appearance too. It's all part of the pantomime. Surprise (not) Mbeke has been 'forgiven' and brought back into the ANC fould. It's not sure what the eventually chastised Malema (and it was only a slap on the wrist) will do in terms of forming his own party but be sure it's in his own interests and will be supported in some sort of way by the ANC in their interests. Remember they are all brothers.

Cry for South Africa. A wonderful country screwed by greedy men of the ANC who didn't share the vision of a rainbow nation.

Just my opinion of course.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.07.13 12:49

@aquila wrote:Hi Cherry Blossom,

I most definitely agree that Mandela should die with dignity. Unfortunately he's hot political property - the property of the ANC who will imo stretch this out for as long as it takes to whip up a tribal storm of support to mask their own corruption and ineptitude. There is no rainbow nation. It was a wonderful vision but the ANC made empty promises and paraded their own personal rise to wealth as something to aspire to when in reality it has caused nothing but discontent resulting in one of the most corrupt and hellishly violent countries in the world.

Already Mandela's family are publicly fighting over burial rights. Already Mandela's offspring are publicly fighting in the courts for his wealth. Winnie the Bitch has made an appearance too. It's all part of the pantomime. Surprise (not) Mbeke has been 'forgiven' and brought back into the ANC fould. It's not sure what the eventually chastised Malema (and it was only a slap on the wrist) will do in terms of forming his own party but be sure it's in his own interests and will be supported in some sort of way by the ANC in their interests. Remember they are all brothers.

Cry for South Africa. A wonderful country screwed by greedy men of the ANC who didn't share the vision of a rainbow nation.

Just my opinion of course.

Thanks for sharing your insight aquila, one day maybe one day there will be that rainbow nation, but like you I won't hold my breath. I'm sure there are thousands on thousands if not more crying for South Africa, tears I fear will fall on stoney ground because of all the greed, political agenda and the power that some people want to possess

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum