The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What happens to South Africa when Mandela dies?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What happens to South Africa when Mandela dies?

Post by PeterMac on 06.12.13 14:15

What changes a terrorist into a Statesman ?
I don't know, but someone may
repentance ?
Gerry Adams, Martin McGuiness ?
(Neither of them have even admitted being part of the IRA, let alone apologise for it)
At what point did Mandela become a saint ?

Something strange is happening.
Murder, bomb and shoot people and destroy property over a period of a long time, and years later people will pretend they have forgotten, or that it didn't happen, or didn't really matter

Sleep with a willing and experienced 14 year old 40 years ago, and all hell breaks loose.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.12.13 14:32

On television in UK today there are local interviews with British black people who say Mandela changed their lives. These are black people living in UK and the product of probably 5th generation settlers (I'm no good with the history maths bit so correct me if I'm wrong).

I'd love to take these young black people to South Africa to see how their brothers are treated by their own government, and then I'd like to ask them if Mandela really made a difference or was it just a convenient fairy tale and we can all go have a party in the park with a live band and a load of celebs to beatify something that has achieved very little for black people (the individuals) in South Africa.

Oprah opened a school (academy) in Henley on Klip (South Johannesburg). Look it up. Her first batch of graduates went to America. I wonder how many returned to South Africa to make a difference and hold the torch of Mandela's vision (that's a phrase that's been used on BBC today - sport - holding a torch). I have looked on the net to see how many of Oprah's graduates have gone home to South Africa and made a difference.

Apologies for the rant.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 06.12.13 14:37

@aquila wrote:The BBC Mandela fest has begun. The funeral will take place on December 15th. Sport is playing heavily and lots of mention of the rainbow nation.

Where's the rainbow nation?

Where is it?

It isn't there because the ANC have screwed South Africa. The ANC have screwed their own people but hey let's concentrate on what a good vision Mandela had. Let's not look at Zuma's crew. Let's not look at the hideous level of violent crime. Let's look at South Africa through rose tinted glasses. There are video clips of white cops beating black people - well done BBC. There are no up to date video clips of black cops beating to death black people. There are no video clips of white farmers who are raped and killed in the most atrocious way on a fairly regular basis.

My heart bleeds for South Africa. It's a country I love and no-one, regardless of colour or race can honestly claim that there is a rainbow nation.

I could weep.
Good post Aquila, I'll save my tears for these people.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 06.12.13 15:08

I can't remember who it was, but I recall an African talking about his country after independence and he said words to the effect: 'Once we had white man on our backs. The difference now is that we have black man on our backs.'

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 06.12.13 15:10

Yes a good post Aquila.  Its the truth.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 06.12.13 15:18

@Miraflores wrote:I can't remember who it was, but I recall an African talking about his country after independence and he said words to the effect: 'Once we had white man on our backs. The difference now is that we have black man on our backs.'
A few 'elite' have benefitted in an obscene way whilst half the population is unemployed.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 06.12.13 15:28

Taken from Tia Mysoa's blog
An October 2013 rally in support of Julius Malema's new party.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.12.13 15:37

@Snifferdog wrote:Taken from Tia Mysoa's blog
An October 2013 rally in support of Julius Malema's new party.

When is Ju Ju back in court again? I believe he's dodged a bit of tax.

Jeez, it's so easy to fool poor people in South Africa...fool the poor bastards and flaunt your Western wealth as something to aspire to whilst calling all white men bastards (see Daily Telegraph for info on Malema speaking to DT reporter who left the building as instructed)

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 06.12.13 16:07

I haven't kept up with the goings on of Juju and tend to avoid reading about all this miserable stuff as I find it really depressing. Also how so many can be taken in by the likes of a wiley greedy lying person such as Juju and many others. 
Today I decided to look around on the net for a few morsels to try and show people that what the MSM puts out there for us to read is a mostly a whole lot of twaddle churned out to influence our thoughts and deeds, and believe and do the bidding of others.  
Some of the stuff available on the net about the goings on in South Africa I would not post up here, as it is just too primitively gruesome.

Some of it does get reported though.  
A random one from iol news:

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/girl-dies-after-exorcism-attempt-1.1257392#.UqH0zmQW3VQ

Girl dies after exorcism attempt
March 15 2012 at 03:44pm 
By Yogas Nair

[color][font]

Related Stories
[/font][/color][color][font]
An Umlazi teenager, accused by relatives of being possessed by demons, was tortured for three days and then brutally murdered.
Sinethemba Dlamini, 15, was left lying on the lounge floor with her intestines next to her at her home in K-Section.
Five relatives, who allegedly killed the teenager during a bizarre, three-day exorcism, have been charged with murder.
Police from the Bhekithemba Police Station were called to the gruesome scene on Saturday morning after one of the accused alerted them to the teenager’s death.
Sinethemba lived with a relative after the death of her mother a few years ago.
On Tuesday, the teenager’s aunts, Fundiswa Faku, 29, Lindela Jabulani, 38, her daughters Minenhle Jabulani, 19, a 17-year-old minor, and Nonhlanhla Mdletshe, girlfriend of Sinethemba’s father, 30, appeared on murder charges in the uMlazi Magistrate’s Court.
They were remanded in custody and the matter was adjourned to Monday for a bail application.
KZN police spokesman, Captain Thulani Zwane, confirmed the incident and said a case of murder was being investigated.
“She was allegedly killed after her attackers accused her of being possessed by demons.”
A police source said the accusation of being demon possessed came after she had become very withdrawn in recent weeks.
Her ordeal began last Wednesday when she returned home from school. She was allegedly repeatedly assaulted with a broom, the source said.
People believed a demon was living in her and kept hitting her all over her body with a broom in an attempt to get the demon to leave her, the source said.
The source said people who prayed for the youngster claimed to be members of a local religious organisation.
At about midnight on Friday, the teenager attempted to escape from the group.
They caught her and allegedly continued to beat her, the source said.
Sinethemba died after her intestines were pulled out through her vagina, the source said.
“The child died almost immediately.
“It was a horrific, brutal death. After the intestines were removed, they allegedly waited for her to wake up and be free of the demon. They claimed that by removing the intestines she would be cured.”
The source claimed the attackers continued to pray and waited for more than three hours for her to wake up.
“At about 3am, when they realised she was dead, one of them contacted the police. Police at the scene were traumatised and shocked. It all seemed so unreal. This was an innocent child who kept to herself...”[/font][/color]

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 on 06.12.13 20:02

Is South Africa the rainbow nation that Mandela spoke of?

I'm opening this topic as I believe there is no evidence of a rainbow nation in South Africa. The ANC are corrupt beyond belief. That suits the western world when doing business. The ANC will get into bed with the highest bidder and China is doing nicely.

Let's face it, no country would be remotely interested in any African country if they had nothing to offer in terms of resources. South Africa not only has the resources it has the infrastructure and isn't some war-torn place.

Mandela is made out to be a world hero. Not everyone believes that. So who made Mandela a world hero? and what happens to South Africa after he has gone?
_________
Good questions and good observations.
I have empathy with South Africa like I have empathy with Iraq and it reminds me so much of my homeland i,e, Ireland.
Apartheid is a word that does not resonate with new generations in the western world today, they do NOT KNOW the history of apartheid, they have no understanding of who they are, where they came from and how they got there. Ever since the schooling system began there has been a need to ensure that history lessons reflect what the powers to be want them to reflect ...in otherwords a total misinterpretation of the facts.
Totally agree with you in that the ANC are just another tool ...........but, they are a tool of Western power to deprive the masses of any means of providing for their families and taking the time to aquaint themselves with the finer points of life, in order to contribute their services towards sustaining this little planet in a way that it will serve the best interests of those who come after us for generations to come and some.
What is interesting today is that there is so much world wide scutiny of the ANC, yet when the apartheid regime was in power..............the world stayed silent.
It is no secret that the West i,e, white racist Governments and big Corporations have stripped South Africa bare of its resources, whether it be sugar or precious gems, and when it comes to gems its the Jewish question all over again.
So yes I agree South Africa is now just another tin pot african state stripped of its resouces by western white elites, and the ANC in power today are there because western powers put them there and still dictate their mandate.
Was Mandela a traitor to his people.......that is the big Q.
Personally I do believe Mandella was a man of his word, lets face it,who the feck would spend decades of their life in prison unless they had conviction for their cause. I have great admiraton for the man knowing just how bad apartheid was in South Africa and fuelled by western powers of the day. To me Nelson Mandela is unique in our history of true advocates for justice for the many, who put their life at stake, knowing the full consequences of their actions. There are no Mandela's left in this world, and that is the desperaion of black South Africans right now..............deprived of education treated like animals fro decades........all they knew was Mandela would help them.  His passing is a sad reflection on western society, truth is .........we got where we are today because we have no shame.
Mandela was manipulated in his later years by imposters like Henry Kissenger and others masquerading as advocates for peace in this little world of ours, he became a useful tool for the false prophets.
Look at Ireland today.............few years back it was the Celtic Tiger lol, now its the home to any Roma who need a 3 or 4 bedroom home all mods and unemployment benefit that amounts to a life of luxury all due to EU membership. Whilst the majority of Irish born teenagers in desperation have emigrated to Canada or Australia in search for some sanity. It is a far cry from the days when the IRA were supposedly fighting the cause to free Ireland from the shackles of the imperialist UK...........what has changed? and why isn't anyone asking questions and especially why has the media not been on foot.
See the little island of Ireland has suffered from apartheid for hundreds of years and it was no different from that of South Africa other than colour of skin was not the denominator.....I think it is way about time that history be rewritten to reflect upon the history of peoples all over the globe as a monument to the generations to come so they will not suffer from the delusions that we have been fed, and defines us as a people.

I would be interested in a discussion about history lessons in our schools today. Anyone on here familier with who dictates what is classed as history education in British Schools?

mira2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 06.12.13 20:52

Do you have to be a Roma to get the 3 bedroom house etc or do Brits also qualify.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 06.12.13 21:13

A big crowd has gathered at Nelson Mandela house to pay their respects... Del Boy and Rodney Trotter have had to tell them to clear off.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 06.12.13 21:23

Personally i am glad he is dead,

He was a terrorist, no better than gerry adams, martin mcguinness,  bin laden etc.

I was surprised he lived as long as he did after all dead, he would have been a martyr to the cause plus winnine would have gotten everything, a good reason to have him killed.

A live mandela was a problem, a reminder.

He did not end apartheid, he was around though.

Apartheid still exists it's called racism, it may no longer be white on black or black on white it is now tribe on tribe.

We see it is all it's glory in zimbabwe where it is blacks persecuting white with the result what was once the bread basket of africa is now a land of pioverty and starvation.

As with anything we only have their word they have stopped terrorist activities yet it still happens under a new name.

The ira carried on as before except as the real ira, the same goers in south africa.

No doubt someone will decide to do something to memorialize mandela or to  blame him for some perceived slight.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.12.13 21:39

The BBC programme tonight pulled only a few punches when it talked of his involvement as the leader of the active wing of the ANC.
Most of the programmes I have seen so far are drawing attention to this aspect of the man.
He said himself, he was not a saint.
he should be judged not on what he did, but on what he tried to do.

Which again is a lovely Humpty Dumpty phrase. Means whatever you want it to mean.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.12.13 21:48

I have to admit that I am NOT exactly an expert on South African policy. Nor do I know more about Mandela, than what I've read and seen over the years in Mean Stream Media. It is regrettable, that - as I understand [now] - black SA people have gone into "tribe"-mode. That white SA people are under threat. The ideal world doesn't exist. Neither in SA nor anywhere else. But blacken the history of a man, recently dead, who IMO did do something about "apartheid" with hardly anything but negative comments, is going over my head right now :-(

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 on 06.12.13 23:13

mysterion Today at 8:52 pm

Do you have to be a Roma to get the 3 bedroom house etc or do Brits also qualify.

mira2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 on 06.12.13 23:35

PeterMac Today at 9:39 pm

The BBC programme tonight pulled only a few punches when it talked of his involvement as the leader of the active wing of the ANC.
Most of the programmes I have seen so far are drawing attention to this aspect of the man.
He said himself, he was not a saint.
he should be judged not on what he did, but on what he tried to do.

Which again is a lovely Humpty Dumpty phrase. Means whatever you want it to mean.

of South Africa's appaling history at the hands of western Imperialists.
The ANC in power today in South Africa have nothing whatsoever to do with Nelson Mandela, those in power today are
there because western powers put them there, it is as simple as that. If you don't believe that ask yourself why
Henry Kissenger the war mongerer and Zionist took control of Mandala and used him to further zionist propaganda in
the middle east. Mandela, like so many other true advocated for justice in this world have been used and abused, over
and over again, and manipulated no end, to serve the few. It is wakey up time, it is not the Mndela's of this world that
we need to be checking out, although that is what the Zionist media outlets want us to concentrate on in order to further
their demonic fantacy.............we need to read between the lines.........like we do with the McCann case the McStay case
we need to apply logic and see the bigger picture.........we need to read history...........and that is where the problem lies.
You see              the history lessons that are taught in our schools are not real history, they are inventions. so there is a
problem..........a big problem.

mira2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.12.13 1:24

@PeterMac wrote:
At what point did Mandela become a saint ?
At the point when people start revering him simply because he suffered under the hands of the Apartheid Government.

His anti-aparthield activities were seen as revolutionary heroic act that did not justify the 27 years imprisonment.
When he became first SA Black President, naturally it was assumed that because of what he stood for, he would lead the country into peaceful time where apartheid is a thing of history.

Unfortunately, people overlooked his history - people forgot that he used violence in his anti-apartheid movements. Even back then in 1961 he co-founded militant group and in association with the SA communist party, these were deployed for sabotage campaigns led-by-him against the Apartheid Government. His motive back then was seen (and misconstrued) as against apartheid but in reality his underlying political ambition was obvious to the then Apartheid Government.

A person bearing that kind of background coming into power is never a good thing. Someone capable of using militant - combatively aggressive, violent and confrontational methods to overthrow government - is equally capable to use military or terrorism to control the state.

Saint or not, history will judge him in due course.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.12.13 1:38

@Snifferdog wrote:Yes a good post Aquila.  Its the truth.
My O/H who used to work and live in SA said the same. SA was a safer place pre-Mandela Presidency.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spandex on 07.12.13 4:29

I am South African unfortunately not a very proud one! Rainbow nation I think not I live in a violent racist sick country. The majority of the population are uneducated and unemployable - legacy of apartheid and continued by the current ANC government as it suits their agenda to stay in power - it suits their agenda to keep the masses uneducated to keep them in power. They blame everything on apartheid and perpetuate racial division, they learnt a lot from the previous Nat government its called apartheid in reverse. Everything is about race getting employment entrance to university etc. Crime is out of control, corruption is rampant throughout all spheres of Government. The Zuma government is corrupt from top to bottom and they are trying to gag the press to hide this. The education, health justice, public works all falling apart. Only 10% of the population pay taxes to support the masses and those 10% have to pay for private health care education security etc. Its a ticking time bomb!!! This is a country where 2 week old babies get raped we are besieged by violent crime. The ANC under Zuma is certainly not the ANC led by the likes of Mandela. Can anyone organize an Australian passport for me?

Spandex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 07.12.13 9:19

@Spandex wrote:I am South African unfortunately not a very proud one! Rainbow nation I think not I live in a violent racist sick country. The majority of the population are uneducated and unemployable - legacy of apartheid and continued by the current ANC government as it suits their agenda to stay in power - it suits their agenda to keep the masses uneducated to keep them in power. They blame everything on apartheid and perpetuate racial division, they learnt a lot from the previous Nat government its called apartheid in reverse. Everything is about race getting employment entrance to university etc. Crime is out of control, corruption is rampant throughout all spheres of Government. The Zuma government is corrupt from top to bottom and they are trying to gag the press to hide this. The education, health justice, public works all falling apart. Only 10% of the population pay taxes to support the masses and those 10% have to pay for private health care education security etc. Its a ticking time bomb!!! This is a country where 2 week old babies get raped we are besieged by violent crime. The ANC under Zuma is certainly not the ANC led by the likes of Mandela. Can anyone organize an Australian passport for me? 
You wrote; ......the majority of the population are uneducated and unemployable - legacy of apartheid and continued by the current ANC government. 

Spandex, I notice you blame this lack of education etc on the legacy of apartheid. Then in the next sentence say the ANC blame everything on apartheid........How so?  I hope that MSM brainwashing coming to the fore there!?violin 

IMO, The lack of education is not a legacy of apartheid.  
Rather a legacy of ANC policy before apartheid ended. 
Where black people were encouraged to burn down the schools which white taxpayers built,  (as blacks did not pay taxes back in the day these schools were funded by whites).
The hated white Boers set up farm schools for black children in the rural areas out of their own Goodwill under the evil apartheid regime - (the cANCer has ordered the closure of many such schools without providing an alternative).  
It was undoubtably very hard for the government/small white tax base to keep up with amenities and facilities for the black population - the money has to come from somewhere! 
It is the black custom in South Africa and elsewhere in Africa, to have as many children as possible with multiple wives and girlfriends.  They consider it as being wealthy as the children in turn will work of the parents in their old age.  Thus they bare children irresponsibly, children who they would not be able to advance and care for properly.  
Blacks often have HUGE families (13 children not being unusual), often with multiple wives and girlfriends as is their custom. It is not unusual for the first baby to arrive out of wedlock when the child is still a preteen.  
Back in the evil old days of apartheid white taxpayer money had to fund all the necessary housing and education plus hospitals for the blacks.  

I think I have mentioned elsewhere in this tread in similar vein but here goes:

Each major tribe was given their own homeland for many good reasons:

White taxpayer money also went to set up what was called homelands in those days, to be given independence once the various tribes were able to stand on their own two feet. To give them a chance, (amongst other very valid reasons), to go at their own pace to hopefully "catch up".  

Sadly a wrong reckoning and could never work as there was no catch upping to be done.  Just vastly different cultures - which because they will inevitably be different, therefore abrasive to each other. Such can never be suitably solved to everyones satisfaction unfortunately.  Whilst living under one or the others culture, a gasket is sure to blow somewhere.  I know I for one would not like to live under genuine black tribal law. 
Fortunately in S Africa our courts still follow the Anglo Dutch law when it suits our cANCer government.

I posted earlier an example of culture/superstition/belief earlier where a child had her intestines ripped out through her vagina after 3 days of torture, because her relatives believed her to be possessed, as she was 'quiet and withdrawn.'  One example only, but there are many, many others. This example should show any intelligent reasonable person why separate development/apartheid was a necessary step in the first place.

The homelands were also set up to avoid the continuously erupting intertribal warfare. 
Separate development was an impossible pipe dream, as one group of people cannot provide indefinitely for another, who are of a different culture, who expect to be given housing, education and medical care whilst breeding indiscriminately.  This is just not sustainable.  

The schooling blacks received then was of a much higher standard (paid by the white taxpayer), than it is today where you only have to average 30 percent to pass matric, no schoolbooks etc etc.

How did black people in those days earn doctorates etc? by going to universities paid for by the white taxpayer.  
Even with all this shelling out by the white taxpayer (my parents generation) it was always never enough.  In those days there was not the same housing shortage that there is today in S Africa.  

I would like to say that in the time after the boer war there were very few blacks living in S Africa, the majority of the population in S Africa being white at the time.  

FACT:  

S A whites/boers provided hospitals for blacks where there were none.  
This way the evil apartheid gov. ensured that more blacks did not succumb to disease and wounds. 
Blacks before white rule succumbed to tribal warfare, cannibalism and superstition.  
This is why their population burgeoned. 
The whites in S Africa did not head hunt blacks or try and kill them off in any way as was done in the US and Australia.

S A whites/boers provided schools where there were none. 
This way blacks could get started on a formal education, unbeknown to them in the past - hopefully they would realise that it is not a good idea to have 12 kids each with one wife. Perhaps max 4 so that they could have a brighter future - but NO. 

S A whites/boers provided houses where there were none. 
No longer did they have to live in traditional grass huts.
The evil apartheid gov. gave them Established towns, farms, dams and implements in the homelands to get farmers started on farming in the homelands.  Today nothing remains of this benevolence. 

I am tired of hearing how the evil apartheid regime/the evil white man is responsible for all the present day ills of the black people. I wish they would just take responsibility for their own actions, past, present and future.  

I would like to know just how much more money should have been squeezed out of the uncomplaining white taxpayers during the time of apartheid, to fund the blacks to have even better schools hospitals etc?  Whites paid over without grumbling, and the general standard of living for blacks was so much higher. 

Some say that the whites should not be in S Africa.  I say I have every right to as I was born and bred here!  
Blacks enjoy a higher standard of living now as apposed to when whites first arrived here.  I know this is so, otherwise blacks would have gone willingly back to the grass huts and hunting.  Giving up all the produce of white culture, schools, the wheel, cars, aeroplanes, fried chicken, mieliepap, running water, hospitals, Roman Dutch Law (ok,when it suits them), clothes.....

All whites in South Africa got for this is a Boot in the Face.

In the bad old days of apartheid blacks could afford to eat meat and have a solid brick house with a verandah which compared to houses working class whites would live in in say an area such as Observatory in Cape Town.  These days they cannot even afford to eat offal and are camping out in tin shacks everywhere. Government back in the day subsidised the staple foods, which is sadly no longer the case today. Naturally.

Someone mentioned to the effect that Mandela must be a hero/saint or he would never have sat in jail for so many years for their cause.  youaretheman  

Mandela did not CHOOSE to go to jail like a saint!  
Instead, like most criminals (back in the day that is!) did TIME for CRIME.  prisoner 
Mandela and co were sentenced in a court of law for Acts of Terrorism, which KILLED and MAIMED PEOPLE, both children, students and adults, black and white.  
He and his comrades, (as is the case with most criminals), were obviously hoping to get away with their crimes - then deliciously ensconcing themselves as the next leaders of S Africa, grabbing the fat of the land for themselves, snouts in the trough, raping its citizens and stealing their belongings, (literally and figuratively), with the full promise, backing and satanic blessings of the establishment Pigs.   
Think about it - just where did these cANCer cadres get their obscene wealth from?????

I think it was Miraflores who mentioned that the real problem lies at the door of the Establishment.  

Too true, all the pointers of the misery in todays societies lead to these greedy, insatiable spawn of Esau, who God tell us freely in the bible that he hated.  He said "Jacob loved but Esau I hated".  Esau - in hebrew means hairy and red, because he was red and hairy - (did you know Rothschild means red shield? Also danger, communism...the hairy I leave to you to sort out!). Now Esau being the first born received the inheritance but symbolically sold it to his brother Jacob for a pot of lentils. (He gave up the promise of God for immediate gratification.) 

These descendants of Esau were/are the ones who create division where there was/is none, one way is by creating a sense of entitlement and greed in people to have it all now.  
This is why those of us who are bible believers were given this commandment by God:  "Thy shalt not covet thy neighbours goods", as this way we cannot be manipulated by these evil Pigs, who use people, sow the divisive seeds of jealousy between races and tribes, here and elsewhere, when and whenever it suits their agenda.  Whipping up people to gain more money and power.  

As most these days realise these are the ones all present leaders today really work for - certainly not for you or me.

I feel that I have stated it as it is, and refuse to make excuses for being a proud white South African. 
I feel no compulsion to bow down to/praise/weep over Mandela or any other undeserving/self serving corrupt 'leader' black or white - they are all birds of a feather and fan shit splatters.

The only good leaders were the ones who were assassinated.  
It stands to reason - they were assassinated because they did not carry out the wishes of the Establishment Pigs.

I could go on but I wont

angrypcuser

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.12.13 10:25

Excellent post. Thank you. Facts cannot be suppessed.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 07.12.13 11:23

I think it was Miraflores who mentioned that the real problem lies at the door of the Establishment.  
No, not me who said that.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 07.12.13 11:45

@PeterMac wrote:Apartheid was wrong (?)
But look at Britain. Immigrant populations settle in small areas, open their own shops and demand their own schools and do not mix with anyone else.
This is surely nothing more than a self imposed apartheid.
Where is the evidence, anywhere that people from disparate cultures, with different languages, different rates of development, different attitudes to work and reward can every integrate into a rainbow nation.  
Yep - its supposed to be god`s joke on us all - lets make them all different colours and let them try and sort it out !!

There is no answer is there?  Apart from this song by Blue Mink - Melting Pot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HHT_V294Co

Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of Red Indian boy

Curly Latin kinkies
Mixed with yellow Chinkees
If you lump it all together
Well, you got a recipe for a get along scene
Oh, what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough to take the world and all it's got
And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee colored people by the score

Rabbis and the Friars
Vishnus and the Gurus
You got the Beatles or the Sun God, it's true
Well, it really doesn't matter what religion you choose
No, no no

Making Lady Favor
Mrs. Graceful
You know that livin' could be tasteful
We should all get together in a lovin' machine
I better call up the Queen
It's only fair that she knows, you know, you know

Big enough to take the world and all it's got

What we need, what we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough, big enough, big enough
To take the world and all it's got

Keep it stirring for a hundred years or more

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 07.12.13 12:23

@Miraflores wrote:
I think it was Miraflores who mentioned that the real problem lies at the door of the Establishment.  
No, not me who said that.
Oops sorry Miraflores it was Mira2's excellent observation and thank you Petermac.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum