The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett Mm11

On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett Mm11

On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett Regist10

On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett Empty On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett

Post by Tony Bennett 31.03.10 15:35

ANYONE WHO HAS UNKNOWING GIVEN TONY BENNETT INFORMATION ABOUT MADELEINE McCANN

by Rosiepops Today at 12:23 pm

Anyone who has unwittingly given information about Madeleine McCann in good faith to Tony Bennett at his Madeleine Foundation who thought they were helping Madeleine, is urged to contact the OFFICIAL investigation or contact the OFFICIAL Find Madeleine website. You may find that by contacting the Madeleine Foundation that you have been deliberately conned and deceived into handing over information.

Please re submit your information to the correct authorities.

Here is the OFFICIAL email addresses and OFFICIAL telephone numbers.

Official Find Madeleine website.... www.findmadeleine.com

United Kingdom ......................... www.findmadeleine.com/home.html

Portugal .................................... http://www.findmadeleine.com/pt/

Spain (Espania) ........................ http://www.findmadeleine.com/es/

If you want to contact the investigation by email the investigation address is investigation@findmadeleine.com

To contact the investigation by telephone

Telephone Number

Investigation Line: +44 845 838 4699

If you think you see Madeleine Please report it to the police IMMEDIATELY

Please use link to get the police emergency number for the country you are visiting before you leave.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_telephone_number#Europe

"If you have any information which may help with the search for Madeleine, please come forward and tell the McCanns and their investigation team. All information will be handled with the strictest confidence. If you would prefer to stay anonymous, please see the 'Anonymous' section on this link http://www.findmadeleine.com/contact-us.html. Thank you for your help. "

PORTUGUESE

http://www.findmadeleine.com/pt/contact-us.html

Email:

investigation@findmadeleine.com

Linha da Investigação: +44 845 838 4699 ou 800 814 028

http://www.findmadeleine.com/pt/contact-us.html

Spain (Espania)

http://www.findmadeleine.com/es/home.html

correo electrónico:

investigation@findmadeleine.com

línea de investigación: +44 845 838 4699

PLEASE ON NO ACCOUNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TONY BENNETT

POR FAVOR, em nenhum caso TENHO NADA A VER com Tony Bennett

POR FAVOR, NO CUENTA EN ALGO QUE VER CON TONY BENNETT

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett Empty Re: On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett

Post by justagrannynow 1 31.03.10 15:55

Well whoever provided Dave Edgar with the information that Madeleine was being held in a lawless village within 15kms of PDL can't be very pleased with the results of their tipoff to the OFFICIAL investigation.

I assume the OFFICIAL investigation team is indeed Dave Edgar as I understood that no police force was looking for Madeleine any more.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett Empty Re: On no account have anything to do with Tony Bennett

Post by Rainbow 31.03.10 16:26

IMO ANY information SHOULD be passed on to the authorities.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by lillyofthevalley 31.03.10 22:17

big grin Awe dear!!!! Tony really has upset someone hasn't he, if he wasn't a threat would you react like this...............I think NOT!! angrypcuser
lillyofthevalley
lillyofthevalley

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 31.03.10 23:39

"If you have any information which may help with the search for Madeleine, please come forward and tell the McCanns and their investigation team. All information will be handled with the strictest confidence."

I actually find that statement as concerning as Mr Bennett being given information if I may be totally honest.

Why would you pass information to the parents who may or may not have had some part to play in Madeleine's disappearance?

It will be treated in the strictest confidence could mean they will only use the bits that they wish to use bearing in mind it appears that they do not always tell the truth.

I understand that there seems to be no active enquiry happening but I would prefer to pass anything I knew or saw, if that ever happened, to a proper Police force to be honest.

And just as an aside, do people honestly think to get the number of the emergency Police for the country that they are visiting when they go to their holiday?

This is one of a few things I truly dont understand - this being asked to search for Madeleine and then this thing above where people are actually being expected to check out a phone number before a holiday so that they can go and keep an eye for her and have the number to hand just in case. Wouldn't it be likely that people going on holiday are wanting to relax and mellow and to expect them to do this is a little unrealistic?

Maybe I am being a bit uncaring but I truly get the feeling that the expectation is that we are meant to get out there on a Sunday afternoon or whenever we have time and physically search for the little girl and it seems odd to me.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 31.03.10 23:52

The VERY LAST persons I would contact would be the McCanns investigation team and anyone who does needs their head testing.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 01.04.10 0:01

littlepixie wrote:The VERY LAST persons I would contact would be the McCanns investigation team and anyone who does needs their head testing.

Agreed. If you actually had information valuable to the investigation you would become a target to be vilified and discredited.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.04.10 3:30

Rainbow wrote:IMO ANY information SHOULD be passed on to the authorities.

Why? Do you think Madeleine is still alive?

Whit bits of info - the bits about knutsford covert operations? You think the mccanns will be plsd with that ya?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.04.10 3:47

"If you have any information which may help with the search for Madeleine, please come forward and tell the McCanns and their investigation team. All information will be handled with the strictest confidence. If you would prefer to stay anonymous, please see the 'Anonymous' section on this link http://www.findmadeleine.com/contact-us.html. Thank you for your help. "

hmmmm....none of the site listed belongs to the police.
Some cats on maison mccanns hot roof are thinking people should pass MORE info to the mccanns (archived arguidoes) and their equally devious PIs? Is this a sick joke?

"Info will be treated with strictest confidence ......prefer to stay anonymous"....? surely those apply to all informants (Even TB's)......so why do they expect other people to behave differently.

Littlepixie is spot on.....who in their right mind pass anything to team mccanns?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 01.04.10 7:21

Just reading the title of the OP, how would anybody know if they had unknowing(ly) given information to Tony Bennett? thinking
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 01.04.10 8:05

aiyoyo wrote:

Whit bits of info - the bits about knutsford covert operations? You think the mccanns will be plsd with that ya?

Can't argue with Rainbow. Any information should go to the authorities.

Not anyone else who's decided that they're best placed to have it and has a vested interest in it.

Authorities.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 01.04.10 12:22

vaguely1 wrote: Can't argue with Rainbow. Any information should go to the authorities.

Not anyone else who's decided that they're best placed to have it and has a vested interest in it.

Authorities.

But who do we mean when we say "the authorities" ? If I thought I had any information I would report it to the police.

I truly do not see Kate & Gerry McCann, or their private detectives as authorities, although they do appear to have decided they are the best people to be notified.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 01.04.10 12:31

The authorities would be the police.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.04.10 15:06

Which?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 01.04.10 15:54

Well I guess that would depend on which country you lived in Aiyoyo.

Personally I'd go through Crimestoppers.

What I wouldn't do is phone up either the foundation or the family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 01.04.10 16:08

Actually Tony the message in the Op should apply to everyone as far as I'm concerned. Might I ask why you are helping Majic in his attempts to ruin the MM forum? Why are you posting emails/private correspondence between you and Susan Menez on his site? Do you not realise that he and Muratfan are in cahoots and as soon as they've done with MM they will turn their attention here? Do you care?
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 01.04.10 17:19

Whilst we are all busying ourselves here on these web-sites, finding inconsistencies in statements and looking into telephone and creche records, it would appear that the police are at a standstill. Undoubtedly this is because of Government orders.

However, Tony Bennett is the only person who is openly spending a lot of his own time writing practical letters and books in his own name and sending them out to the people and establishments who should be looking into Madeleine's disappearance.

Those same establishments that deliberately withhold resources and information from each other and the public. He is stating most clearly that he is not going away. He also has a lot of support for what he is doing, as we can see from the people who copy and forward his letters to reinforce his message.

The delusional Rosiepops and other such crones may think they are somehow protecting the McCanns with their ridiculous rantings against Tony Bennett, but the sad fact is that all they are doing is hindering all free-thinking and intelligent people from trying to find out what really happened to Madeleine.

Anybody who makes criticism of Tony Bennett is not behind Madeleine's memory. Who else is openly and actively doing anything? Chris Freind is the only other person who has been as openly vocal.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.04.10 17:58

vaguely1 wrote:Well I guess that would depend on which country you lived in Aiyoyo.

Here, I presume you are referring to sightings. I stand corrected, but I understood TB's info was not sightings related. If it was, then country would mean UK - although LP had allegedly withheld info from prime investigative authority, that is besides the point, TB'd indicated that info received relates to the mccanns, and not Maddie.

Personally I'd go through Crimestoppers.

All very well - but that of course would depend whether you'd received anything enough to pass on. I would imagine you can't possibly go to them and say you'd received calls from anonymous callers claiming the mccanns are this and that but refused to commit themselves.......what do you think crimestoppers (or for that matter police) can do with the half info, that had nothing to do with Maddie in the first place?

I would have thought any sensible person with info they thought worthy to the investigation would have gone to the police directly. If informants were strangers or public off the street, then they wouldnt fear and wouldnt need to stay anonymous. I stand corrected but TB'd hinted info received relates to mccanns, and not Maddie. Callers claimed they know the mccanns but either wouldnt reveal themselves or refused to repeat it to police for fear of repercussion or whatever. In that case do you regard them seriously, or which derogatory bits about mccanns are suitable to pass on, and to which authority? I would have thought it isnt crimestoppers remit to study info relating to witness of characters against the mccanns and from anonymous source at that!

What I wouldn't do is phone up either the foundation or the family.
Precisely! That's the whole point of the OP ie that hysterical rosiepops is stark barking mad making an Everest of a non-issue and wanting info to be passed onto the mccanns (of all people)!

Has the world gone mad? Since when is crime-related info be expected to be passed onto crime perpetrators (alleged, and yet to be exonerated). Besides, the info had nothing to do with sightings........
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 01.04.10 17:59

Judge Mental wrote:Whilst we are all busying ourselves here on these web-sites, finding inconsistencies in statements and looking into telephone and creche records, it would appear that the police are at a standstill. Undoubtedly this is because of Government orders.

However, Tony Bennett is the only person who is openly spending a lot of his own time writing practical letters and books in his own name and sending them out to the people and establishments who should be looking into Madeleine's disappearance.

Those same establishments that deliberately withhold resources and information from each other and the public. He is stating most clearly that he is not going away. He also has a lot of support for what he is doing, as we can see from the people who copy and forward his letters to reinforce his message.

The delusional Rosiepops and other such crones may think they are somehow protecting the McCanns with their ridiculous rantings against Tony Bennett, but the sad fact is that all they are doing is hindering all free-thinking and intelligent people from trying to find out what really happened to Madeleine.

Anybody who makes criticism of Tony Bennett is not behind Madeleine's memory. Who else is openly and actively doing anything? Chris Freind is the only other person who has been as openly vocal.

Anybody who makes criticism of Tony Bennett is not behind Madeleine's memory.

Do you actually believe that?

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.04.10 18:00

Pascal wrote:Actually Tony the message in the Op should apply to everyone as far as I'm concerned. Might I ask why you are helping Majic in his attempts to ruin the MM forum? Why are you posting emails/private correspondence between you and Susan Menez on his site? Do you not realise that he and Muratfan are in cahoots and as soon as they've done with MM they will turn their attention here? Do you care?

Is muratfan same as rosiepops? Anyone knows?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 01.04.10 18:23

Not as far as I know. It is widely considered that Muratfan is Truth - although he denies it.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 01.04.10 18:25

Pascal wrote:Actually Tony the message in the Op should apply to everyone as far as I'm concerned.

There is just one suggestion to look on wikipedia and make a note of the emergency police number of the country you are visiting so you can contact the police of that country if you think you see Madeleine.
The bulk of the OP asks people to contact the McCanns and their investigation team with any information they may have. All the links provided are to the Find Madeleine website.

Do you really agree with that ?
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 01.04.10 18:33

All information should go to the relevant authorities that being the police in the country where you live. Vaguely mentioned Crimestoppers, I agree.

I would still like to know why Tony is assisting Majic in nobbling another site, where the majority of it's members also claim that they are seeking 'justice' for Madeleine. Does Tony think he has the monopoly on seeking justice and that his way is the only way?

That was my point Gran.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 01.04.10 18:34

aiyoyo wrote:

Eh?

What I think doesnt matter.She may very well be alive,she may very well be dead.The point is it isnt for you,me et al to decide what info is relevant or not is it? It is up to the proper authorities.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 01.04.10 18:36

Rainbow wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Eh?

What I think doesnt matter.She may very well be alive,she may very well be dead.The point is it isnt for you,me et al to decide what info is relevant or not is it? It is up to the proper authorities.

well said.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top