The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A novel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A novel

Post by whmon on 06.06.13 0:04

Let us write a novel between us: (This is a novel - this is not defamation of anyone's character and so is not liable for legal action)
The McCain family needed a holiday. Terry and Cath McCain and their three children Maggie and the twins Shane and Amy had decided to go to Portugal for one week. Mum Cath was stressed, and Maggie was so trying. PLEASE ADD NEXT PART OF STORY

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A novel

Post by whmon on 06.06.13 0:33

I'll add the next bit then:

Terry wanted a son, he wanted a son to continue his macho image, but the child was a daughter. The IVF result was not what Terry wanted so the couple had to try again, this time twins. A girl and a boy.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 06.06.13 0:54

Terry was pleased with his boy child. Cath though, was left with the day-to day running of the family. As a new mum of three children, Cath was stressed out. This did not comply with Cath's personal impression of herself. Cath Headly the little girl from the backstreets of nowhere who had become a Doctor! Cah knew she was worth more than the attention Terry was giving her. Yes, she knew that Terry had also been brought up on the backstreets but she knew she was better and she knew that he was better too. Cath believed than she and Terry together, could break out of the class divide,

whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.13 9:49

I'm sorry I haven't got the literary skills to continue the story Whmon; proof-reading and looking for holes in plots are my specialities! I would have been very useful to a certain K McCann before her book was published......

I think that if, prior to 2007, someone had written a book or film script about a missing child with all the ingredients of the McCann case, it would have been dismissed as too unbelievable and far-fetched!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.13 10:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
I think that if, prior to 2007, someone had written a book or film script about a missing child with all the ingredients of the McCann case, it would have been dismissed as too unbelievable and far-fetched!
Even now there are times that I'm ready to label this case as unbelievable and far-fetched ...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum