The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Ian Watkins of 'lostprophets' in court over 24 charges of child sexual abuse

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ian Watkins of 'lostprophets' in court over 24 charges of child sexual abuse

Post by tasprin on 27.11.13 22:13

The Mail are running this story now:

Daily Mail
27 November 2013

Horrifying pictures of paedophile Ian Watkins show day he visited hospital to meet young patients

Ian Watkins, 36, was children's 'ambassador' for Kidney Wales Foundation

Images show him smiling with sick children at a hospital in Cardiff
He had already committed sex crimes at the time the pictures were taken
Photographs have led to comparisons between Watkins and Jimmy Savile
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2514319/Ian-Watkins-pictures-Lostprophets-singer-hospital-meet-young-patients.html#ixzz2lt20jyan

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ian Watkins of 'lostprophets' in court over 24 charges of child sexual abuse

Post by sallypelt on 27.11.13 22:45

Rumour has it, that Ian David Karslake Watkins has had HIV for a number of years.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.11.13 22:48

@Mirage wrote:This is beyond endurance. 

I am speechless and apoplectic with rage.

If this is true, this force wants hosing down and fumigating. It is nothing short of evil what has happened here.
I have spoken many times in the past on this forum about the corruption of Essex Police, in connection with the Lee Balkwell case in particular.

I have mentioned the corrupt links between major drug dealers nd senior Essex Police Officers.

What I have not mentioned, and what I am limited from discussing because the current prosecution of a man for killing Lee Balkwell by gross negligence/manslaughter now makes it sub judice, is the sexual favours of one kind or another that these criminals offer to corrupt police officers.

However, what I can say, as it is on the record, is that the senior police officer sent down to take command of the crime scene where Lee Balkwell died was paedophile Inspector Richard Croft - details here (and other places):

http://www.no2abuse.com/index.php/news/comments/essex-top-cop-paedophile-convicted-for-6-years

I don't think I am allowed to give the child's name, but let me put it this way, she was a very close relative of Croft.

It is correct what is said, there is a huge amount of sexual deviancve amongst the senior police officers of ths country; it has been proven time and time again.

Senior police officers were getting sexual favours from Thomas Hamilton, the man who shot dead 16 people at Dunblane

Senior police officers covered up Savile.

Senior police officers covered up Kincora Boys Home.    

Senior police officers covered up North Wales, Islington Childrens Home and more recently, massive organised child sexual abuse in Rotherham, Rochdale and Oxford.

They can arrest people for making politically incorrect remarks on the radio...

...but they can't prevent countless children and even infants being harmed by child sex abusers...

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by boo boos on 27.11.13 22:48

Page 212 (paperback) madeleine, Kate wrote: . . . "I've never been in favour of the death penalty but these people should be 'kept' in a secure location of some description. I don't mind if it's in nice surroundings but certainly, in the case of paedophiles, away at all times from ANY contact with children."

boo boos

View user profile http://mandystrange70@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.11.13 23:03

@boo boos wrote:Page 212 (paperback) madeleine, Kate wrote: . . . "I've never been in favour of the death penalty but these people should be 'kept' in a secure location of some description. I don't mind if it's in nice surroundings but certainly, in the case of paedophiles, away at all times from ANY contact with children."
What about people they go on holiday with who make sexualised remarks about children and also give baths to very young infants of friends of theirs?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 27.11.13 23:08

@sallypelt wrote:Rumour has it, that Ian David Karslake Watkins has had HIV for a number of years.
If true, that is an aggravating factor which should increase any sentence the judge is minded to hand down.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 27.11.13 23:20

@boo boos wrote:Page 212 (paperback) madeleine, Kate wrote: . . . "I've never been in favour of the death penalty but these people should be 'kept' in a secure location of some description. I don't mind if it's in nice surroundings but certainly, in the case of paedophiles, away at all times from ANY contact with children."
It's very strange that she harbours more hatred for Detective Goncalo Amaral, whom she hopes will suffer fear and misery, than she does for her daughters abductor whom she's prepared to forgive  bigshock . And she doesn't mind if paedophiles live in nice surroundings - very generous of her I must say..

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by boo boos on 27.11.13 23:35

Funnily enough she doesn't mention them Tony!
Maybe the "nice surroundings" could be a 'complex' in a sunny location where they can go visit them on holiday and turn a blind eye to the goings on with children like authority seems to. OT but I think Maddie died on this hol while Payne bathing her on wed 2nd but enough of that here. And my opinion only .

boo boos

View user profile http://mandystrange70@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 28.11.13 0:47

@boo boos wrote:Funnily enough she doesn't mention them Tony!
Maybe the "nice surroundings" could be a 'complex' in a sunny location where they can go visit them on holiday and turn a blind eye to the goings on with children like authority seems to. OT but I think Maddie died on this hol while Payne bathing her on wed 2nd but enough of that here. And my opinion only .
IMO we should be taking a much closer look at Payne.  He's been playing on my mind for sometime and I hope to find an appropriate thread in the archives which can be resurrected or create a new one in the near future.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 28.11.13 13:36

This also happens in South Africa,this is what I found in the paper this morning,sick society we live in........

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Baby-6-weeks-old-raped-in-Northern-Cape-20131127

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 28.11.13 16:57

Sky News Breaking banner announces CPS are to look into the tweet from Peaches Geldof naming the mothers involved in this case.

http://news.sky.com/

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.11.13 17:49

@ChillyHeat wrote:Sky News Breaking banner announces CPS are to look into the tweet from Peaches Geldof naming the mothers involved in this case.

But not at all the internet sites where the names may be found !   Which is of course where she got them from.
The twitter thing is getting interesting, legally, as it seems to be the only one the Police can target at the moment.

And she was not alone
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/419462/20121231/ian-watkins-twitter-sex-abuse.htm
Twitters users have flouted a court order by apparently naming the women charged with child sex crimes alongside Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins.
A ban was placed by Cardiff Crown Court on the naming of the two women, aged 20 and 24. The section 39 order strictly prohibits publishing any detail likely to identify them.
But a small phalanx of users on the popular microblogging site ignored the ban and published the names of the women they claim are being tried with Watkins.
Breaching an order is contempt of court and carries the possibility of a prison sentence.
One user tweeted an image of court documents published online, containing the names of the defendants below that of Watkins.
It is possible court officers could have blundered by publishing the names on its website in daily court listings. The names of two women plainly appear with Watkins' in the document. That error could than have been compounded when the names were then used in personal Twitter feeds.

IBTimes UK contacted Cardiff Crown Court but nobody was available to comment. In an indication that the names are genuinely those of Watkins' co-defendants, a member of staff answered positively when asked if the court was aware of the matter. The staff member then added it was "no problem".

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 28.11.13 17:52

@ultimaThule wrote:
@boo boos wrote:Funnily enough she doesn't mention them Tony!
IMO we should be taking a much closer look at Payne.  He's been playing on my mind for sometime and I hope to find an appropriate thread in the archives which can be resurrected or create a new one in the near future.
IMO Scotland Yard already are…...

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 28.11.13 17:55

@ChillyHeat wrote:Sky News Breaking banner announces CPS are to look into the tweet from Peaches Geldof naming the mothers involved in this case.

Currently headline story on Daily Mail online.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515054/Peaches-Geldof-tweets-names-mothers-helped-Ian-Watkins-abuse-babies.html

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 28.11.13 18:58

I never thought I'd say this about a Geldof but 'Well Done, Peaches'.

Before taking a look at twitter and other social networking sites, the CPS should give priority to prosecuting South Wales' police authority and all of its police officers who, individually and/or collectively, failed to apprehend this predatory paedophile years ago.

As with many other police forces the length and breadth of the UK, South Wales has shown it is not fit for purpose and a task force should be deployed to disabuse it of the notion that the police are the law rather than the upholders of it.  

With regard to the lifetime anonymity granted to victims of sexual abuse, if this is being interpreted in a manner which gives paedophiles who are related to their victims similar rights it is clear that other means should be devised whereby paedophiles have no rights other than those granted to any offenders who engage in criminal behaviour.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.11.13 19:09

@ultimaThule wrote:I never thought I'd say this about a Geldof but 'Well Done, Peaches'.

Before taking a look at twitter and other social networking sites, the CPS should give priority to prosecuting South Wales' police authority and all of its police officers who, individually and/or collectively, failed to apprehend this predatory paedophile years ago.

As with many other police forces the length and breadth of the UK, South Wales has shown it is not fit for purpose and a task force should be deployed to disabuse it of the notion that the police are the law rather than the upholders of it.  

With regard to the lifetime anonymity granted to victims of sexual abuse, if this is being interpreted in a manner which gives paedophiles who are related to their victims similar rights it is clear that other means should be devised whereby paedophiles have no rights other than those granted to any offenders who engage in criminal behaviour.
What say you are a relative of one of these evil women and you knew absolutely nothing about their crimes? Is your entire family tarnished?

I see only victims in this so for that reason I think it best to not reveal the name to protect all the innocent people. The children are innocent and so are any children of the extended family.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.11.13 19:18

@aquila wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:I never thought I'd say this about a Geldof but 'Well Done, Peaches'.

What say you are a relative of one of these evil women and you knew absolutely nothing about their crimes?

But I would want to know in such circumstances. There may be dozens of people who know these mothers but actually don't know what evil souls they really are. Do not those who come into contact with these mothers have a right - arguably - to know?   

Is your entire family tarnished?

I see only victims in this so for that reason I think it best to not reveal the name to protect all the innocent people. The children are innocent

But does withholding the names of the mothers in a case like this actually protect the children in some way? May be it does? But I can't help a kind of suspicion that this is at least in part about sweeping things under the carpet. I agree that children under say 17 should not be named if they have committed crimes - although an exception has been made in one or two cases. In the good old days, people were put in the stocks and pelted with rotten fuit and veg. That way, everyone knew who they were  

and so are any children of the extended family.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.11.13 19:25

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:

What say you are a relative of one of these evil women and you knew absolutely nothing about their crimes?

But I would want to know in such circumstances. There may be dozens of people who know these mothers but actually don't know what evil souls they really are. Do not those who come into contact with these mothers have a right - arguably - to know?   

Is your entire family tarnished?

I see only victims in this so for that reason I think it best to not reveal the name to protect all the innocent people. The children are innocent

But does withholding the names of the mothers in a case like this actually protect the children in some way? May be it does? But I can't help a kind of suspicion that this is at least in part about sweeping things under the carpet. I agree that children under say 17 should not be named if they have committed crimes - although an exception has been made in one or two cases. In the good old days, people were put in the stocks and pelted with rotten fuit and veg. That way, everyone knew who they were  

and so are any children of the extended family.
Well there you have me Tony...a victim myself of sexual abuse over a number of years and probably still apologising in some way and putting myself in the shoes of what it would have felt like for me if my innocent family (apart from one bastard of an uncle) had been named on Twitter.

I need to edit this as it's ambiguous. My entire family were innocent apart from my uncle. Therefore if my uncle had been named on Twitter then my entire family would have been named. I would have probably been taken into care and never seen them again. So for these little children I think it's important to keep their anonymity as they may well get to keep their family if they come from a decent family.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 28.11.13 19:50

@aquila wrote:

What say you are a relative of one of these evil women and you knew absolutely nothing about their crimes? Is your entire family tarnished?

I see only victims in this so for that reason I think it best to not reveal the name to protect all the innocent people. The children are innocent and so are any children of the extended family.
It would seem you see paedophiles as being as much the victims as those they have sexually abused, whereas I have thought to those innocents who may in future find themselves living alongside a paedophile who they may invite into their lives, and the lives of their children, without having any prior warning of the true nature of the stranger in their midst.

I also have thought for any non-related victims of an individual suspected of abusing one or more of their close relatives who may be too scared to report their abuse to the police for fear of not being believed, and where the naming of a suspect or convicted paedophile may encourage them to come forward.

If I were the unwitting relative of a paedophile, albeit at risk of causing me to come to the attention of that ignorant portion of the population who believe in guilt by association, I would have no hesitation in publicly condeming them at the time their crime was exposed.

Furthermore, it is a fallacy that those apprehended for paedophilia remain anonymous in their local communties just because their names are not made public in the local/national press. 

IMO you should reconsider your argument because paedophilia can only continue to thrive in the conditions of secrecy you seek to maintain.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.11.13 19:54

@ultimaThule wrote:
@aquila wrote:

It would seem you see paedophiles as being as much the victims as those they have sexually abused, whereas I have thought to those innocents who may in future find themselves living alongside a paedophile who they may invite into their lives, and the lives of their children, without having any prior warning of the true nature of the stranger in their midst.

I also have thought for any non-related victims of an individual suspected of abusing one or more of their close relatives who may be too scared to report their abuse to the police for fear of not being believed, and where the naming of a suspect or convicted paedophile may encourage them to come forward.

If I were the unwitting relative of a paedophile, albeit at risk of causing me to come to the attention of that ignorant portion of the population who believe in guilt by association, I would have no hesitation in publicly condeming them at the time their crime was exposed.

Furthermore, it is a fallacy that those apprehended for paedophilia remain anonymous in their local communties just because their names are not made public in the local/national press. 

IMO you should reconsider your argument because paedophilia can only continue to thrive in the conditions of secrecy you seek to maintain.
You make a valid point there but perhaps you should read my post (it's the one directly prior to yours) and you will understand I have absolutely no tolerance for paedophiles. From my other posts on the forum you will see I'd like them to be put on an island in the frozen north.

The only victims are the innocent people. Let me make that clear.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.11.13 20:14

Imagine you are a mother and you find out your son is a paedophile. He tells you he's not. How could he be? He's your son and he's done so well for himself and he's working for a kidney charity. You ask him straight out...is any of this true?....he tells you no. You believe him because your son, that little boy you nurtured couldn't possibly be such a monster. Your son is a rockstar. You know he's in the media and it's a bit of a weird world but he's still the same boy who calls you up when he's on tour, sends you presents on your birthday blah blah.

You then find out your son is a completely evil person and has raped/attempted to rape an 11 month old baby. Apart from telling you, his own mother as well as the rest of the world that he is innocent his last minute plea of guilty has your whole life crashing to the floor. Perhaps he told you before he pleaded guilty and you listened to him. Perhaps you told him to plead guilty. That little boy you gave birth to and nurtured is evil. As a mother you know that no amount of drink or drugs can make someone cross that line.

You as a mother become a victim. That pain must be immeasurable.

Your son is named and shamed. Your family are in pain BUT no-one is accusing your family of complicity because you weren't complicit.

I'll write later about my take on the 11 month old baby who is a victim and hopefully I'll shed a little light on why naming the evil mother was not a good thing to do imo (apart from it being illegal).

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.11.13 20:15

@aquila wrote:
...a victim myself of sexual abuse over a number of years and probably still apologising in some way and putting myself in the shoes of what it would have felt like for me if my innocent family (apart from one bastard of an uncle) had been named on Twitter.

I need to edit this as it's ambiguous. My entire family were innocent apart from my uncle. Therefore if my uncle had been named on Twitter then my entire family would have been named. I would have probably been taken into care and never seen them again. So for these little children I think it's important to keep their anonymity as they may well get to keep their family if they come from a decent family.
OK.  I understand. I understand completely. And you will know better than most the legacy left by the perpetrator to those they abused.

And any punishment should take full account of that legacy

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ian Watkins

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 20:25

Aquila, I admire your strength in writing about your personal experiences.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.11.13 20:43

You are an 11 month old baby. You have been subjected to the most horrific attacks. You have been subjected to them by your own mother who offered you up to a man to subject you to further attacks.

You are quite rightly taken into care and you are safe and what is best for you can be assessed and determined. Let's say you have a lovely innocent family apart from your evil mother who love you. Your family are reeling at the thought that this could have happened to you and they didn't know and didn't suspect that your mother was such an evil person.

You are a victim. Your family are victims. No-one is accusing your family of complicity. Your extended family have children. Their children are not subject to the evil to which you were exposed. Their kids are normal kids with normal lives - not perfect lives - just normal. Your family find out their daughter/sister/cousin whatever is a complete monster and an evil person. They are reeling. Your family may well love you and want to keep you and protect you.

You have been taken into care and may well be put up for adoption or you might not depending on what is best for you.

Then along comes a celebrity twat (I'm not apologising for the bad language) who thinks it's her business to name your mother on twitter and any consideration about your future and what is best for you is completely compromised and so are the lives of your extended family.

Let's say you are adopted because that is considered the best for you. You still have a birth certificate. You are still able to trace your family. You might want to know one day why they abandoned you or why the decision was made to put you up for adoption. You might learn that some celebrity twat tweeted your mother's name and changed everything.

There are only victims in all of this.

Sorry Peaches, you are out of order.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by coppernob on 28.11.13 20:49

I hope that that piece of scums dies a very slow, painful death and every other piece of scum just like him suffers the same fate. The minute anybody ever uses a baby a child for their own gratification you give up any rights as a human full stop.
 I'm also a survivor , every time another bastard appears in the news it brings it all back again.
 My one wish is that these poor babies are young enough to not be scarred mentally .

coppernob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum