The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Ben Fellowes is missing...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ben Fellowes is missing...

Post by susible on 17.08.13 15:27

So, because you now doubt the Hollie Greig situation, you think we should also disbelieve and denegrate Ben Fellowes by saying we should 

I.ve always doubted the Hollie Greig story, and I did not say that anyone should degenerate Ben Fellowes, just that perhaps we shouldn't immediately jump to conclusions and make accusations against people accused in alleged sex abuse stories, because sometimes that is what they are..stories, with no truth in them.

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.08.13 9:25

@susible wrote:
So, because you now doubt the Hollie Greig situation, you think we should also disbelieve and denegrate Ben Fellowes by saying we should 
I.ve always doubted the Hollie Greig story, and I did not say that anyone should degenerate Ben Fellowes, just that perhaps we shouldn't immediately jump to conclusions and make accusations against people accused in alleged sex abuse stories, because sometimes that is what they are..stories, with no truth in them.
Who are we?

I've not seen anyone on this forum jump to conclusions or make accusations against alledged victims, they are all debated in a civilized way, also respecting the other persons point of view.

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 18.08.13 13:01

Cherry Blossom wrote:
@susible wrote:
Who are we?

I've not seen anyone on this forum jump to conclusions or make accusations against alledged victims, they are all debated in a civilized way, also respecting the other persons point of view.
We as in the general collective...but I'll rephrase that, I don't think anyone should jump to conclusions or make accusations if you prefer that.

And I don't think I've said that anyone was not debating in a civilized way, accusations have been made against people though, an alleged abuser has already been named on this thread on the basis of Ben Fellowes statement, and to be honest I'm not really feeling that my point of view is being respected.

But meh whatever...

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.08.13 16:32

@susible wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
@susible wrote:
Who are we?

We as in the general collective...but I'll rephrase that, I don't think anyone should jump to conclusions or make accusations if you prefer that.

And I don't think I've said that anyone was not debating in a civilized way, accusations have been made against people though, an alleged abuser has already been named on this thread on the basis of Ben Fellowes statement, and to be honest I'm not really feeling that my point of view is being respected.

But meh whatever...
Will we ever know the truth......and that is the truth

Back to top Go down

Post by susible on 18.08.13 18:35

On that point I think we can agree, not just in this case, but in so many others as well.   I was speaking to someone from Toronto who is familiar with the McCann case and they actually wondered if the UK had a collective brain block, believing everything in the press regarding the case, when the facts are quite different..but still it goes on.  Which I suppose is why I am cynical in all cases...don't just take anything at face value, always question, whether it's the McCanns, Anne Greig or Ben Fellowes.

susible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 12:28

@susible wrote:
On that point I think we can agree, not just in this case, but in so many others as well.   I was speaking to someone from Toronto who is familiar with the McCann case and they actually wondered if the UK had a collective brain block, believing everything in the press regarding the case, when the facts are quite different..but still it goes on.  Which I suppose is why I am cynical in all cases...don't just take anything at face value, always question, whether it's the McCanns, Anne Greig or Ben Fellowes.
I think there will be people in many countries who think like the one in Toronto, If the press allowed comments on the McCann articals it would show how many now no longer believe the story's printed, and they can't have that. Now they've started recycling old story's, one last week amongst others, was first printed in 2008. I do believe that the British public are not has gullible has the press or others would like them to be.

In the search for the truth no matter how long it takes.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum