The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13 Mm11

One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13 Mm11

One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13 Regist10

One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13 Empty One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by PeterMac 03.06.13 8:39

Clarrie really has gone overboard this time. Is he in need of Psychiatric help ?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4952256/Maddie-seen-in-the-US.html
Maddie ‘seen in the U.S.’
Exclusive
By DAN SALES
Published: 7 hrs ago

COPS investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have been informed of a possible sighting in America.
A potential eyewitness is convinced she saw the missing little girl in a Spanish restaurant. Not Portuguese then, that's a let down.
She told the authorities at the time in May 2009, but was only contacted when she reported it again two months ago. To tell her to stop being so stupid ?
The mother said: “I saw this little blonde girl looking just like Maddie. I’ve never felt so strongly about something.” Don't all little blonde girls look like Maddie. O'Donnell certainly thought so.
The American eyewitness said the girl was having lunch in Montgomery County, Maryland, with a blonde woman and two men — one grey-haired and distinguished, and the other “scruffy looking with a foreign accent”. Hooray, One respectable childless couple and - wait for it . . .a "foreigner"
The woman, who has asked not to be named, Are we surprised ? said the girl also came over to her own daughter but did not speak, adding: “The woman pulled her back.”
Madeleine, from Rothley, Leics, was three when she vanished from the family’s holiday flat in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007. Not, "vanished" Was Abducted. Carter-Ruck are watching,
Leicester Police have passed the report on to Operation Grange, the Scotland Yard team probing her disappearance. Who have added it to their list of the world's worst loonies.
d.sales@the-sun.co.uk

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4952256/Maddie-seen-in-the-US.html WHY ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13 Empty Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by Smokeandmirrors 03.06.13 8:47

Ticks all the right boxes then. Although a sighting 3 1/2 years out of date seems desperate to say the least.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13 Empty Re: One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13

Post by plebgate 03.06.13 8:50

I hate to do this yet again BUT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Yawn.

Another scruffy looking person to add to the list.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.13 9:15

Snipped

Leicester Police have passed the report on to Operation Grange, the Scotland Yard team probing her disappearance

Wonder who informed Leicester Police, the woman or the Sun?

Why do they still show a photo of Madeleine age 3, she is now 10 yrs old so why don't they put the age progression photo along side?

Are the some of the newspapers discussing between themselves where the next sighting should be. It's getting very boring zzzzzzzzzzzz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.13 12:02

"She told the authorities at the time in May 2009"
So this eagle eyed woman KNEW what Madeleine 'looked like' when she was SIX years old?
Even the feckless 'parents' didn't know THAT!..................or did they?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.06.13 12:08

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Ticks all the right boxes then. Although a sighting 3 1/2 years out of date seems desperate to say the least.
I think we are seeing TM and Mitchell in a state of desperation.
The bit question is WHY ?
What is on the horizon
Why the splurge of articles, as detailed on this site two days ago, when they could have been held in reserve and leaked out over the next year.
Why all at once ?
Is something happening ?
If so, what ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 03.06.13 12:11

PeterMac wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:Ticks all the right boxes then. Although a sighting 3 1/2 years out of date seems desperate to say the least.

PricelessOne of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13 609562
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.13 12:14

jeanmonroe wrote:"She told the authorities at the time in May 2009"
So this eagle eyed woman KNEW what Madeleine 'looked like' when she was SIX years old?
Even the feckless 'parents' didn't know THAT!

Spot on jeanmonroe, how can anybody actualy believe these stories, they just need to do the maths.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.06.13 12:24

Cherry Blossom wrote:Spot on jeanmonroe, how can anybody actualy believe these stories, they just need to do the maths.
Which is why the PJ, Leicestershire and SY ignore garbage like this.

Thinking about it, so do the McCanns !
They don't even bother to remember "significant sightings"
Why would they ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.13 12:48

It's still puzzling to me that they didn't even feign an interest in the sightings; remember the interview where they were asked how they felt whenever another one was reported and they could hardly keep a straight face.

Still, it didn't matter did it as no matter how much they extracted the urine, nobody in authority was prepared to do anything about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.13 12:53

PeterMac wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:Spot on jeanmonroe, how can anybody actualy believe these stories, they just need to do the maths.

Why would they ?

I am sure that if there is a 'sighting' in Disneyland, California, the McCanns, Clarance, the 'wider' family and the twins will be on the first plane available to 'check it out' and 'to search'

Especially if it were all 'gratis'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.13 12:55

PeterMac wrote:

Why would they ?

Because they know that their daughter has passed on. They are letting the sighting stories flow so they can still trade on Madeleine's name, all they see is £££££££££££ They have no shame it's not in their makeup.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.06.13 13:02

Cherry Blossom wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Why would they ?

Because they know that their daughter has passed on. They are letting the sighting stories flow so they can still trade on Madeleine's name, all they see is £££££££££££ They have no shame it's not in their makeup.

None at all.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.13 13:06

To be fair to the McCanns (never thought I'd say that!) I don't understand the reference to Myra Hindley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.13 13:11

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:To be fair to the McCanns (never thought I'd say that!) I don't understand the reference to Myra Hindley.

No, me neither, this is the second time, she has been mentioned, I really don't see a reason for doing this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 03.06.13 13:28

PeterMac wrote:
The bit question is WHY ?
What is on the horizon
Why the splurge of articles, as detailed on this site two days ago, when they could have been held in reserve and leaked out over the next year.
Why all at once ?
Is something happening ?
If so, what ?
Something's definitely happening behind the scenes, what we don't know yet, but I hope it's the process reopening in Portugal. SY and the PJ reviews are being paid by me, by you... so I don't believe it's just a whitewash. Probably the SY is having the worst part of the job because public opinion of the case is very different in both countries.
As to the sighting, even I stopped for a second the other day looking at a blonde 10 or so year old, it was a brief moment but well, the point is even I am looking. But team MC is really getting... desperate?

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.13 20:45

Someone on another forum has pointed out that this story might be even more barking than usual; you'll get the joke when you look at the link.

http://www.generationwags.com/help-find-madeline!/

Exactly the same location as the supposed sighting.

Is that the sound of urine being extracted that I hear?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 03.06.13 20:55

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Someone on another forum has pointed out that this story might be even more barking than usual; you'll get the joke when you look at the link.

http://www.generationwags.com/help-find-madeline!/

Exactly the same location as the supposed sighting.

Is that the sound of urine being extracted that I hear?

Omg this is too funny!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Ayniia
Ayniia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.13 9:06

PAT BROWN‏@ProfilerPatB

Maddie spotted five miles from my house in MD. Silly me, wasting money traveling to Portugal to find her. #McCann http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06/03/madeleine-mccann-news-missing-girl-spotted-america_n_3377989.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&just_reloaded=1 …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.13 9:53

It's good to know that Pat Brown is still keeping an eye on the silly stories, I heard that she's in semi-retirement now.

That early sighting of the little girl in Morocco is interesting in that it is as far as I know the only proven one where the child actually exists and does indeed bear a resemblance to Madeleine, as far as can be gleaned from the confusing photos issued of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.13 11:50

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's good to know that Pat Brown is still keeping an eye on the silly stories, I heard that she's in semi-retirement now.

That early sighting of the little girl in Morocco is interesting in that it is as far as I know the only proven one where the child actually exists and does indeed bear a resemblance to Madeleine, as far as can be gleaned from the confusing photos issued of her.

Wasn't there a lot of fallout from that sighting, reporters arriving and scaring the poor child to death. Didn't she have nightmares about the christians coming to get her, poor little mite. I guess they couldn't afford any more negative publicity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.13 13:00

Yes, maybe that's why the stories became progressively sillier, with non-existent children.

Just for interest, here's a report from that bastion of daft (Donegal) stories The Belfast Telegraph.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/mccanns-despair-as-picture-of-girl-in-morocco-is-child-of-local-farmer-28065549.html

Pardon me for being sceptical, but the description of the McCanns' despair does not tally with the interview where, when asked how they felt whenever they heard of a sighting, could hardly keep straight faces!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 09.06.13 13:35

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Yes, maybe that's why the stories became progressively sillier, with non-existent children.

Just for interest, here's a report from that bastion of daft (Donegal) stories The Belfast Telegraph.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/mccanns-despair-as-picture-of-girl-in-morocco-is-child-of-local-farmer-28065549.html

Pardon me for being sceptical, but the description of the McCanns' despair does not tally with the interview where, when asked how they felt whenever they heard of a sighting, could hardly keep straight faces!

Just read my mind there. I was watching some Mcs interviews and the way they smirk/laugh when people mention sightings is just... One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13 654494

Ayniia
Ayniia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.13 13:53

A bit off topic - but relevant to the difference between reality and Kate's written version of events - but could someone post side by side the extract from her book about her emotions on 12th May 2007 (including the inappropriate "loving and pleasing her" comment) and the photos of the pair of them coming out of church on the same day, looking as if they'd won the lottery.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.06.13 14:16

”We ate mostly in silence, concentrating on the kids. I couldn’t eat much, and alcohol was completely off my agenda. Fiona recalls that Gerry and I were completely shut down that day, barely able to talk, and although our friends tried to remain cheerful and behave normally to get us through it, they all felt awkward about being at this lovely villa, in the sunshine, in these circumstances. There was no cake. Gerry did attempt a toast but he was visibly upset and couldn’t manage much more than ‘I can’t even say happy birthday to my daughter . . .’ before choking up. The physical loss was more intense than ever. I ached for Madeleine."
from the book “madeleine”, by Kate McCann - p. 128

One of the best sighting yet. - Maddie seen in the U.S. - Sun 3/6/13 B_day112

Saturday, 12 May 2007. Madeleine’s fourth birthday. Until it was upon us, we hadn’t been able to think about it: we simply couldn’t countenance the idea that by the time it arrived she wouldn’t be back with us to mark it. Not being with her today, loving her, pleasing her, enjoying her delight, was unbearable. We should have been at home, where we’d arranged a joint party in Leicester for Madeleine and two of her classmates at nursery, her best friend Sofia, who had been born on the same day, and a little boy called Sam whose birthday was within a few days of theirs. They had been going to have their first disco. I’d bought a couple of girl-band CDs a few weeks earlier and we’d been having singalongs in the car to warm up for it. The memory of Madeleine, sitting in the back seat, singing her heart out along with the Pussycat Dolls still makes me laugh. And cry.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top