The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

No.10 rocked by secret love affair:

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No.10 rocked by secret love affair:

Post by aiyoyo on 06.06.13 4:47

@ShuBob wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Just a joke, obviously !

It could well turn out to be Cameron and Brooks...for all we know...
....if 30 barristers at today's trial is anything to go by that enthralls them to turn up for the circles.
They're smelling blood and like a pack of hyenas there to get first taste.

I somehow get the feeling that some of those who appeared in court today have pleaded guilty to some of the charges against them but this cannot be reported as reporting restrictions are in place

I dont think Mdm Brooks will ever plead guilty. Court will have to find her guilty for bringing the country into disrepute for criminal business practice though the official charges are legally termed as corrupting public officials and perverting the course of justice. Depending how damning the evidence against her is , or whether there be principal witness against her, I have no doubt she will be protected at the highest level. She as anchor at NOTW and knew too much.

When they shut down NOTWI remember at that time she said something along the line the reason will become apparent in a year's time which I take to mean there is more hidden in this debacle and that shutting down was inevitable and not just damage limitation. So one wonders what more is hidden in this debacle.

Despite, having received 10.8mil as redundancy package, well able to afford lawyers shopping to get the best array of barristers and a few silks,I am guessing her legal fees will be taken care of by her ex-boss.

Lesser mortals like her driver and PA will not have her privilege nor luxury of best legal representation.
I heard AC was not in court because he was at a job interview. What a joke! Is he hirable? What sort of organisation would hire someone like him, let's see.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.13 7:08

@Beanie wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@Beanie wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

....if 30 barristers at today's trial is anything to go by that enthralls them to turn up for the circles.

I am with you on this one LOL !
Now is that 'Laugh out Loud' or 'Loads of Love'.

Ha ha exactly! Time will tell.

Now I didn't think it could be AC and RB, but after seeing her with her hair up it is possible. Did she wear her hair like that to send out a message "It's me"? hoping the MSM would bite, If they had would this prejudice her trail? According to this blog, Alex Cameron QC is one of the Barristers defending her.

http://thesteepletimes.com/the-fog/connecting-justice/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.06.13 8:18

Rapist, murderers, paedos will get suspended sentences and even be removed from the sex register because it is against their human rights, but let anybody libel the rich, rich, rich and then they will know about the full force of the courts.

Edited to add. Sorry wrong thread.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.06.13 11:49

Cherry Blossom wrote:
@Beanie wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@Beanie wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Now I didn't think it could be AC and RB, but after seeing her with her hair up it is possible. Did she wear her hair like that to send out a message "It's me"? hoping the MSM would bite, If they had would this prejudice her trail? According to this blog, Alex Cameron QC is one of the Barristers defending her.

Uhmmm...dont think so!
If it was A Cameron and RB, how will that rock No.10?
Consenting adults, nothing to do with politics.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.13 12:58

@aiyoyo wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
@Beanie wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@Beanie wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Uhmmm...dont think so!
If it was A Cameron and RB, how will that rock No.10?
Consenting adults, nothing to do with politics.

Maybe worded it wrong

I was just saying Alex Cameron is one of the Barristers defending her, not that she is connected romanticaly to him

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.06.13 9:41

Cherry Blossom wrote:I can't read the foreign languages, but you can pick out names!
Саманта Кэмерон изменила мужу?

Translated
"Samantha Cameron has betrayed her husband ?"

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.06.13 10:18

@PeterMac wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:I can't read the foreign languages, but you can pick out names!
Саманта Кэмерон изменила мужу?

Translated
"Samantha Cameron has betrayed her husband ?"

Well I never, Bo Jo and Samcam have a lot to answer for, I read somewhere it may have started six years ago?

IMO the AC and RB connection is just a red herring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.06.13 10:36

WHO CARES?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.06.13 11:12

@Portia wrote:WHO CARES?!

I do, imo If people want to have affairs then that's their buisness but they also have to suffer the consequences of who they hurt partners, children ect. If this has political implication for our country then why aren't we being told? That would stop all the inuendo's.

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 08.06.13 12:27

Cherry Blossom wrote:

I do, imo If people want to have affairs then that's their buisness but they also have to suffer the consequences of who they hurt partners, children ect. If this has political implication for our country then why aren't we being told? That would stop all the inuendo's.

If it is RB and AC then it is not supposed to be discussed online as this could be seen as contempt of court given the current court cases they are involved in. Therefore it could not be confirmed or denied in case this prejudices the case against them. If it is SC and BJ then there are obvious family implications but I don't see how that would have massive implications for the country as a whole.

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.06.13 12:58

@uppatoffee wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:

If it is RB and AC then it is not supposed to be discussed online as this could be seen as contempt of court given the current court cases they are involved in. Therefore it could not be confirmed or denied in case this prejudices the case against them. If it is SC and BJ then there are obvious family implications but I don't see how that would have massive implications for the country as a whole.

Idid underline the word IF - A little word with a very big meaning.

Maybe it's these two:

EXCLUSIVE: Police Hold Suspected Downing Street Lovers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.06.13 13:36

More dodgy fat cats up to no good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.06.13 13:47

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:More dodgy fat cats up to no good!

Don't tell anyone

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.06.13 21:55

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:More dodgy fat cats up to no good!

Funny

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.06.13 22:15

The Mail promised more scandal for tomorrow iirc. Will it be to do with last weeks non revelations or will it be about somebody that can actually be named and get some proper goss about?

They must have made a pretty penny out of a story where nobody was named and what they had been up to was not printed. ha ha ha.

Yep we are all mugs and they know it.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 08.06.13 22:56

I find it very hard to believe that TPTB would allow any relationship between the latest two mentioned, unless it occurred prior to no 10.

However, there are certain people very worried about the rise in popularity of a certain floppy haired person. Therefore a smear campaign would not surprise me, throw several names in the ring and let the MSM and Internet do the rest.

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.06.13 7:59

Whatever it be, or whoever the pair might be, the public's appetite is whetted by this banning against naming them.

When their names are finally revealed the reaction is going to be stronger.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.06.13 15:00

What's happened to the new revelations that were promised today?

Have Carter-Ruck been called upon again to keep the lid on another cesspit of intrigue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 10.06.13 13:05

Just heard via someone who`s relative works in media that it is/was Dave and Bekkie ! LOL

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.06.13 13:14

@Woofer wrote:Just heard via someone who`s relative works in media that it is/was Dave and Bekkie ! LOL

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.06.13 21:54

@Woofer wrote:Just heard via someone who`s relative works in media that it is/was Dave and Bekkie ! LOL

IF true, no wonder the aide at No.10 took a large swig from his drink.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wendi Deng Cheated on Rupert Murdoch With Tony Blair? The Divorce Plot Thickens

Post by sharonl on 18.06.13 21:15

Wendi Deng Cheated on Rupert Murdoch With Tony Blair? The Divorce Plot Thickens

By Maxine Wally
Jun 15, 2013 12:29 PM EDT

Rupert Murdoch has filed for divorce from his third wife, Wendi Deng. (Photo : Reuters)

The public was somewhat baffled by the news that Rupert Murdoch had filed for divorce with his third wife, Wendi Deng.
No one was quite sure why the husband and wife-an apparent power-couple who stuck by one another's side in the business and political sectors-decided to split. Then former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Deng's longtime friend, got involved.
It turns out that Deng, 44, might have had an affair with Blair, 60, who is the godfather of Murdoch and Deng's daughters, Grace, 11 and Chloe, 9,
USA Today reported.

Blair's spokesperson denied the claim on Friday.
This is just the beginning of what will surely shape up to be a dramatic and very public breakup, columnist and Murdoch biographer Michael Wolff told USA Today.
"This is not amicable, it's totally public, it's a throw-down-the-gauntlet, we-are-going-to-war kind of thing," he said. "If [Murdoch] feels that someone is going to war with him, he's going to strike first."

Blair was in power as New Labor prime minister, and welcomed with open arms by politically conservative Murdoch.
But now, the two might not be on such amicable terms.
The situation has gotten even hairier on the financial side, as matrimonial lawyers have started talking about the potential impact from the pre-nuptial agreement the two signed before their marriage.

Additionally, Murdoch's company News Corp is in the midst of breaking up into two companies at the end of the month. Murdoch will run both of the companies, as a main executive, CFO David DeVoe, announced plans to retire after working with Murdoch for 25 years.

Wolff said this information was "nearly as seismic," as the divorce, as it could create a wealth of problems and stress for Murdoch.
"What is happening over there?" Wolff tweeted on Friday. "Beginning to sound like the climax of a Godfather movie, everybody killed, at News Corp."

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.06.13 22:35

Oh eerr, trouble brewing?   Blair acting as Godfather was kept very quiet.  What other things are being kept quiet.   Are we about to be blown away by seismic revelations.

A Nation nay, the whole world, rubbing hands waiting to hear the details.   lol.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum